All Powers Sephiroth vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Sephiroth with ALL his powers and moves from Advent Children, Original, Kingdom Hearts 2, and Crisis Core vs Kain. Starting Arena is Midgar.

Violent2Dope
Kain quite easily.

Furion
how easily? sephiroth has that move from KH were he zaps all the life of his opponent so he just has to hit Kain once. Plus he has HUGE health that's hinted at the end of his fight with Sora.

Burning thought
whats this blasphemy...Kain vs a bottom feeder of the blue lagoon?.....

Kain would throw his sword down in disgust and b**** slap that fool mr T style

Violent2Dope
Kain rips out his soul with a gesture.

Furion
Originally posted by Burning thought
whats this blasphemy...Kain vs a bottom feeder of the blue lagoon?.....

Kain would throw his sword down in disgust and b**** slap that fool mr T style

Trust me, it wouldn't be that easy.

Wandering Flame
This is against the rules, by the way.

EvilAngel
How would Soul apsorbation work on Sephiroth? what with the life stream and all.

Kain has time powers, that slice of cheapness owns all.

Wandering Flame
Sephiroth can stop time with Stop materia, you know.

EvilAngel
It says he has all powers, not all materia

Wandering Flame
I know, was just saying.

EvilAngel
I played FFVII too stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Sephiroth can stop time with Stop materia, you know. Never used it tho.

Burning thought
time power, soul power..whatever.......this chump has nothing, and meteria is his spellpower isnt it, wonderful, he can use his stop power on kain....unfortatley, kain has his repel shield up, poor mr kain wannabe with the old white haircut style....in humiliation Kain will prob bring his soul back under his control and shave sephiroths hair off

EvilAngel
Nah, his hair is indestructable, if he was throw in a volcano, his hair would be floating on the surface undamaged

Burning thought
pff test his indestructable hair against Kains reaver...it will make it...destructable again with its supreme power!!

Furion
I don't think anyone can control Sephiroth's soul cause of the lifestream which is the planet's freaking lifeforce.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Furion
I don't think anyone can control Sephiroth's soul cause of the lifestream which is the planet's freaking lifeforce. Jedah would. wink

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Jedah would. wink

then the day Sephiroth fights Jadeh we'll know whho spites against Sephiroth stick out tongue

Burning thought
then that planet has a problem, kain wants the soul...hes gettin the soul...

also what you talking about, its the stream of souls isnt it, so Kain will send it there, or just stick his sword in sephiroth, or have it nearby if he tries to rip it out and imprison it within the blade before Sephiroth can do anything, or he can mind spark him, turning his brain off....

or he could this...or he could do that....or this...etc etc etc

hes has soooo many options, but its likely hell just shield at the same time as launching a time bolt, Sephiroth will pray before turning into the next exhibition in the Nosgoth museum of arts

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by EvilAngel
then the day Sephiroth fights Jadeh we'll know whho spites against Sephiroth stick out tongue Already made the thread. big grin

EvilAngel
then that planet has a problem, kain wants the soul...hes gettin the soul...

also what you talking about, its the stream of souls isnt it, so Kain will send it there, or just stick his sword in sephiroth, or have it nearby if he tries to rip it out and imprison it within the blade before Sephiroth can do anything, or he can mind spark him, turning his brain off....

or he could this...or he could do that....or this...etc etc etc

hes has soooo many options, but its likely hell just shield at the same time as launching a time bolt, Sephiroth will pray before turning into the next exhibition in the Nosgoth museum of arts

Sorry BT, i can't let you claim it.

Lifestream is not a soul techincally. In fact it's even stated in FFVII It's just the essence of life.

Kain cannot absord the Lifestream

Furion
Kain wouldn't be able to touch Sephiroth with soulreaver due to sephiroth's superior swordplay and I MEAN SUPERIOR SWORD PLAY! PERIOD

EvilAngel
Already made the thread. big grin
haha Jadeh wins 10/10 then stick out tongue

Furion
haha Jadeh wins 10/10 then stick out tongue

Well duh, that queer beats everyone.

Violent2Dope
Well duh, that queer beats everyone. laughing out loud

Burning thought
Sorry BT, i can't let you claim it.

Lifestream is not a soul techincally. In fact it's even stated in FFVII It's just the essence of life.

Kain cannot absord the Lifestream

Kain cannot, the Sword has no limit, it simply drains into it the souls it wants, Kain would just dip the sword into the stream, and surely enough it will be his....

and what do you mean, i thought thats where the dead go? thats basically souls....fancy name, life stream...if its not the soul, then Sephiroth has nothing to stop his soul itself being ripped from him, if he does not even have a soul, then Kains possession will worth wonders

Kain wouldn't be able to touch Sephiroth with soulreaver due to sephiroth's superior swordplay and I MEAN SUPERIOR SWORD PLAY! PERIOD

rubbish, Kain can teleport instantly, if he doesnt od that, he will dimension warp...hell touch Sephiroth big time, or he could use his TK and freeze him, or use the TK to launch the sword away from him, or into Sephiroth.....

(by touch i ment with his sword....)

SHM

Furion
Kain can teleport instantly

So can Sephiroth smile

Burning thought
Originally posted by SHM
So, with exception of KH Sephiroth, this is basically AC Sephiroth vs Kain.

Seph is using Jenova's body/head and by consequence, have all the powers the J-cells grants + the power of Negative Lifestream.

Some of his abilities then:

i left the pieces of that list that will help him wink smile

Burning thought
So can Sephiroth smile

he cannot dimension warp, nor can he dimension jump move....

EvilAngel
Kain cannot, the Sword has no limit, it simply drains into it the souls it wants, Kain would just dip the sword into the stream, and surely enough it will be his....

and what do you mean, i thought thats where the dead go? thats basically souls....fancy name, life stream...if its not the soul, then Sephiroth has nothing to stop his soul itself being ripped from him, if he does not even have a soul, then Kains possession will worth wonders

You cannot know the reaction, so you cannot claim such things.

It's not the same as Souls.

rubbish, Kain can teleport instantly, if he doesnt od that, he will dimension warp...hell touch Sephiroth big time, or he could use his TK and freeze him, or use the TK to launch the sword away from him, or into Sephiroth.....

(by touch i ment with his sword....)

1. Sephiroth has teleport too.

2. I have NEVER seen any footage to suggest Kain is remotely on the same level in sword skill.

however

Kain own him due big time to the time magic cheapness

Burning thought
You cannot know the reaction, so you cannot claim such things.

It's not the same as Souls.

1. Sephiroth has teleport too.

2. I have NEVER seen any footage to suggest Kain is remotely on the same level in sword skill.

however

Kain own him due big time to the time magic cheapness

1. yes i know, but he doesnt have the dimension warp

2. see above, his dimension warping will make sephiroths skill nothing, also to menstion.....Sephiroth will not have a sword....

what do you mean, if he has never had his soul attacked...never had to defend against such things, then you cannot simply assume he is immune to them can you....

Furion
Yeah if it wasn't for that damn time move it would be a fair fight. So all Time screwing is kicked out. Oops, did I just take away Kain's biggest advantage? Tell me were you would see Kain without anyone Sephiroth or Kain screwing around with time.

EvilAngel
1. yes i know, but he doesnt have the dimension warp

2. see above, his dimension warping will make sephiroths skill nothing, also to menstion.....Sephiroth will not have a sword....

what do you mean, if he has never had his soul attacked...never had to defend against such things, then you cannot simply assume he is immune to them can you....

1. Difference being?

2. Sephiroth can remake his sword out of the essencei n the air.

I do because (I wwon't repeat myself again it's becomnig annoying) he doesn't have a soul, it's negative Lifestream.

Souls are food in Kains world

Lifestream has been show to be the most destructive force in the FF series.

for the last time:
THEY ARE DIFFERENT

Violent2Dope
Kain would kill him with a gesture...Sephiroth can't even kill Kain.

Burning thought
Yeah if it wasn't for that damn time move it would be a fair fight. So all Time screwing is kicked out. Oops, did I just take away Kain's biggest advantage? Tell me were you would see Kain without anyone Sephiroth or Kain screwing around with time.

i would see Sephiroth getting BFR, i would see Sephiroth getting beaten the ass out of him, his sword constantly slicing him, his sword flying away from him, Kains every hit sending forth the blasting energies of the reaver....then hell infect him with the conflict emblem and make Sephiroth attack any minions he has summoned, they will all suddenly attack him.

Kain will mist for every strike at him, and will reform if anything does hit him...he could dimension warp..and if useing the full emblems power of the sword....hes got weather under his control, lighting constantly hitting sephiroth...energy blasts...

Sephiroths own magic reflecting back at him, oh did i not menstion kains uber shield? reflects magic back...AND makes him immune to physical damage....

what else does Kain have, now his time powers are gone none of that mumbo jumbo, i dont thnk this sephiroth has blood so no blood spells, He do a Jedah for a laugh and use his own blood as a projectile

Burning thought
1. Difference being?

2. Sephiroth can remake his sword out of the essencei n the air.

I do because (I wwon't repeat myself again it's becomnig annoying) he doesn't have a soul, it's negative Lifestream.

Souls are food in Kains world

Lifestream has been show to be the most destructive force in the FF series.

for the last time:
THEY ARE DIFFERENT

1. Dimension warping is warping space itself, he can make it so that his one strike can hit many times all over Sephiroth, or use his dimension warp to simply go to another dimension

he doesnt have a soul? can you show me this please

well yeh, they can be food...that makes no diffrence to what a soul is, its often descirebd as the essence of a being (maybe life essence) the soul...the spirit....cna you prove there is no such thing as souls, ime simply curious not that it matters ofc

Furion
Powers Sephiroth received from KH:
Instant Teleportation
Power to summon Giant Flames that will pull Kain towards them
Power to instantly zap Kain's Strength to within aa single hit for a KO
Power to summon small energy balls to throw.
Power to summon Small meteors to throw at Kain continuesly.
Can do a move were sephiroth will hit Kain like 10 times if he doesn't block.
Can go Beserk

Burning thought
Powers Sephiroth received from KH:
Instant Teleportation
Power to summon Giant Flames that will pull Kain towards them
Power to instantly zap Kain's Strength to within aa single hit for a KO
Power to summon small energy balls to throw.
Power to summon Small meteors to throw at Kain continuesly.
Can do a move were sephiroth will hit Kain like 10 times if he doesn't block.
Can go Beserk

instant teleport...means nothing to kain....

giant flames? please, Kain himself has pyrokinesis and can cause things to burn with a gesture, he also has power over the elemetns himself....also all this your saying are magical in nature...kains shield would reflect it...and those that are not, like the attacks are physical...which his shield is immune to

kain needs to do hardly anything to secure a 10/10 win in this battle, youd have to do mroe than take away his time powers

SHM
i left the pieces of that list that will help him wink smile

Yeah, I already know you didn't even read the list.

Violent2Dope
Kain can't die, it is not hard to get.

Furion
Oh did I mention that his health is VAST AS HELL ITSELF! Sora threw EVERYTHING he had at Sephiroth, and he just merely brushed it off. If Kain can't 1-hit sephiroth then KAin will be in for the fight of his life (Not including everything ever in existence vs Kain).

Violent2Dope
He CAN one hit Seph. Also, that logic is faulty. Going by that, Pyron would have to fight Seph for awhile to kill him.

Furion
Kain can't die, it is not hard to get.

Doesn't need to die, Sephiroth can just Beat Kain to within an inch of his life and walk away laughing.

Burning thought
Originally posted by SHM
Yeah, I already know you didn't even read the list.

sure i did and ill prove i read it

first whats the monsters going to do? feed kains sword? serve as a minor botherence as kain basically blitzes around, one strike on one monster, and all of them including sephiroth are hit with the same instencity and effects of how he hits that one being

Regeneration is nothing..it will mean nothing in the fight, unless he can regenerate from nothing, then thats worthy of mentioning but if you mean wounds and limbs, its nothing...

speed means nothing...again, it wont bother Kain...

all these mind powers mean nothing, even the youngest and possibly weakest form of Kain could block his mind off, and the very first kain in BO 1 could not be effected at all by the mind guardian of the concept of the mind itself....which is a big feat considering with a thought he basically crushed the minds of all the other Guardians.

all this damage soak...etc etc strength, means nothing, why? because the battle is dpeending on incapaication, since Kain will be basically immune to both physical and magical and will be disapaering into dimensional warps constantly, slashing, TKing etc etc , Sephiroth will not be able to do anything.

Furion
He CAN one hit Seph. Also, that logic is faulty. Going by that, Pyron would have to fight Seph for awhile to kill him.
Well then, it'll take a while then.

Burning thought
Doesn't need to die, Sephiroth can just Beat Kain to within an inch of his life and walk away laughing.

m8 you obviously dont understand, beat him? beat mist? show me him beating the very vapour in the air itself?....hows he gonna touch him when hes in other dimensions half the time or teleporting....all these things..

Its sephiroth who is going to be beaten into a pulp

Furion
SEPHY CAN FLY LIKE A BIRD! WHEEE

Burning thought
sure...Then he will fall like a stone stick out tongue

Furion
He'll Blast The Vapour until it's nothing.He'll set everything on fire so if Kain did do that vapour crap, He'd disintegrate.

Burning thought
He'll Blast The Vapour until it's nothing.

what?.....if you blast Vapour it usually condenses into simply more vapoure, but your not understanding, Kain can transition instantly his bodily form, he could do it for a split second just to escape an attack, then he can teleport to escape another..but why would he escape while in an basically impenetrable shield

Violent2Dope

Furion
isn't Sephiroth actually dead so if he loses an arm or leg or head he could just regenerate it?
I forget

Violent2Dope
isn't Sephiroth actually dead so if he loses an arm or leg or head he could just regenerate it?
I forget ....No.

EvilAngel
I have no idea, Sephiroth has never been wounded (he goes from 100% health to dead, weird eh?) It's VERY unlikey though

How fast is Kain?

Furion
not as fast as Sephiroth

EvilAngel
Anyone got a Video?

It's possible Kain gets turned in to super small sliced Sushi via speedblitz.

Burning thought
I have no idea, Sephiroth has never been wound (he goes from 100% health to dead, weird eh?) It's VERY unlikey though

How fast is Kain?

well essentially bullet speed in the first game apparently, although his official speed is unkown, hes just described as being faster, stronger and more agile than any human and this was puny young kain, who Elder kain would duche with one arm

but his speed in this fight is coming from his dimensional warping ,he basically will effectively may as well be moving at the speed of light, only without the gravity build up and his increase in mass so he wont be hitting Sephiroth like Pyron would hit Sephiroth, hell just be flashing through dimension warps beating on sephiroth again and again....etc etc

or he could just fool with him, using TK and why is everyone ignoring the shield, do i have to post the site to prove this shield thing again V2D seen the shield, the thing is unarmed by physical and reflects magical back at opponents, no one is making Kain sushi..and if he did..what good will it do

Furion
Anyone got a Video?

It's possible Kain gets turned in to super small sliced Sushi via speedblitz.

Go look up KH Sephiroth battle on youtube

EvilAngel
Go look up KH Sephiroth battle on youtube

I ment a video of Kain's speed

I know all there is to know about Sephiroth that matters here

Furion
well essentially bullet speed in the first game apparently, although his official speed is unkown, hes just described as being faster, stronger and more agile than any human and this was puny young kain, who Elder kain would duche with one arm

but his speed in this fight is coming from his dimensional warping ,he basically will effectively may as well be moving at the speed of light, only without the gravity build up and his increase in mass so he wont be hitting Sephiroth like Pyron would hit Sephiroth, hell just be flashing through dimension warps beating on sephiroth again and again....etc etc

or he could just fool with him, using TK and why is everyone ignoring the shield, do i have to post the site to prove this shield thing again V2D seen the shield, the thing is unarmed by physical and reflects magical back at opponents, no one is making Kain sushi..and if he did..what good will it do
What part of instant teleport don't you get, if Kain gets anywhere near Sephiroth and he can't hit him,Sephy just teleport away.

Violent2Dope

or he could just fool with him, using TK and why is everyone ignoring the shield, do i have to post the site to prove this shield thing again V2D seen the shield, the thing is unarmed by physical and reflects magical back at opponents, no one is making Kain sushi..and if he did..what good will it do Pyron would just laugh at Sephiroth and then pinch his planet between his fingers.

Kain has tele which would help, he can run at bullet speed apparently in the first game, and has too many powers for Seph.

Burning thought
I ment a video of Kain's speed

I know all there is to know about Sephiroth that matters here

mist form he can go as fast as the win

but here, hes quite quick in this one video, 0.48 to about 0.52

_3j_eQcgpdM&feature=related

Burning thought
What part of instant teleport don't you get, if Kain gets anywhere near Sephiroth and he can't hit him,Sephy just teleport away.

theres a lot of things to consider, reaction speeds for one, if Kain teleports behind sephiroth, at the speed hes going to be doing it, Sephiroth is swiss cheese

EvilAngel
Lol, just to clarify, I'm not so delued taht i think Sephiroth would last more than a few moment vs Pyron

mist form he can go as fast as the win

but here, hes quite quick in this one video, 0.48 to about 0.52

_3j_eQcgpdM&feature=related

Thanks

So thats dimential Shift? 48-52? Looks like a normal teleport. Sorry could you remind me of the diffference again please?

Burning thought
Pyron would just laugh at Sephiroth and then pinch his planet between his fingers.

Kain has tele which would help, he can run at bullet speed apparently in the first game, and has too many powers for Seph.

in Blood omen 2, it was stated he was going to move at his main speed as a special ability, where all your opponents would be like..bullet time speed, but it was cut, so whether he is actually as quick as a bullet while running ime not sure now, considering his evolution nobody knows kains stats, hes simply said to be Uberz after evolution by both fans and the developers (altho i dont think the Developers say things like Uberz)

Furion
why is everyone ignoring the shield, do i have to post the site to prove this shield thing again V2D seen the shield, the thing is unarmed by physical and reflects magical back at opponents, no one is making Kain sushi..and if he did..what good will it do
Fine Kain loses his shield cept for magic if that's what you want. big grin

Burning thought
Lol, just to clarify, I'm not so delued taht i think Sephiroth would last more than a few moment vs Pyron

Thanks

So thats dimential Shift? 48-52? Looks like a normal teleport

it looks like it doesnt it, but normal teleport is simply transfer of your molecules scientifically speaking in diffrence through that one plain, wheras Kain goes through other dimensions and planes, over and over again, in quick succession and attacks straight from coming out of the void, wheras Sephiroth would materlise and strike, Kain would strike while materlising, also the reaver>>masurmane or however you spell Sephiroths blade

and i think you may have seen this, this is kains normal teleportation

gn3lMHTml2k

EvilAngel
it looks like it doesnt it, but normal teleport is simply transfer of your molecules scientifically speaking in diffrence through that one plain, wheras Kain goes through other dimensions and planes, over and over again, in quick succession

and i think you may have seen this, this is kains normal teleportation

gn3lMHTml2k

cool lol, thats clever, whoever thought that up has a nice imagination

Burning thought
people have to be clever to think up Fiction i guess..

but anyway, even ime tired to feed this spite fest stick out tongue

Kain cream cakes Sephiroth

Furtion you could prob keep taking abilites from kain all night until eventually Sephiroth and possibly any character can have a chance of defeating him lawls...even without his uber shield he canot die anyway and still has all his reaver snapper doodles

Furion
Doesn't freaking need to kill him, cuts off both arms and legs and rips out his heart. Then leaves. No mist form cause like I said, Sephiroth would set EVERYTHING on fire so if he went mist, he would evaporate.

Violent2Dope
Pyron defeats him.

Kain defeats Sephiroth.

Sephiroth defeats Cloud.

Captain Jack Sparrow pwns all.

Also, it is kinda sad how you have to take away all of Kain's powers to give Seph the win.

Burning thought
Doesn't freaking need to kill him, cuts off both arms and legs and rips out his heart. Then leaves. No mist form cause like I said, Sephiroth would set EVERYTHING on fire so if he went mist, he would evaporate.

Kain has had his heart ripped out before, it didnt barely phase him....
Kain reforms with his arms and legs back...in seconds he rehealed, infact in about possibly 10 seconds he has fully healed his chest after having his heart ripped out.....

evaporating mist...impossible, Mist IS the evaporation of water, almost..you cannot evaporte it further but as i said, your not listening, Kain with TK could keep sending Sephiroths sword away, even if he kepts making it again the saem would happen ,and his dimensional warping would be the end of Sephiroth...

if Kain wants ot end the fight, he could Dimension warp somewhere, summon Sephiroth to that place, then Dimension warp back...leaving Sephiroth stranded and Kain wins through BFR

Also, it is kinda sad how you have to take away all of Kain's powers to give Seph the win.

same as i was thinking, next kain wont have his sword, will be young kain and wont have any spells, hed be basically a normal vampire...lawls

EvilAngel
Leaving all power on or your not fighting the charcetr, just some degraded form of it.

Though one point which hasn't been bought up for Sephiroth yet is that he's faster than the eye can see. How's Kain gonna deal with that?

Violent2Dope
Leaving all power on or your not fighting the charcetr, just some degraded form of it.

Though one point which hasn't been bought up for Sephiroth yet is that he's faster than the eye can see. How's Kain gonna deal with that? Kain can go bullet speed, which is faster than the eye can see. Hell, a being who moves at 70 miles per hour would be hard to see. It's not that impressive.

Burning thought

Though one point which hasn't been bought up for Sephiroth yet is that he's faster than the eye can see. How's Kain gonna deal with that?

well he has the mind emblem, and the dimension, combination of that can pintpoint beings from across dimensions, as the dimensional guardian did, the mind emblem woudl allow kain to simply reach out and sense, the very concept of mind at his command, also Kain is not human, his senses are not human nor is his reaction time....

Kain will be moveing at a rate that sephiroth will not see either, Kain will just gesture and Sephiroth is in Telekinetic shackles, unable to move....

also as V2D said its not that impressive, ime moving my hand in front of my face (yes i look liek a spaz) and ime only seeing a blur, how much faster would i have to move it, to not see it....blades of a fan can go round fast enough that you cannot barely see them, thats not going as fast a a bullet.

SHM
I edited so that it only shows the things he actually has.

His body is Jenova's body. By consequence he have all the powers her body(cells) grants, including the ones you ignored.

Sorry V2D, but my list is pretty accurate.

EvilAngel
Sephiroth isn't Human either. I don't understand what that means, humans in VG's don't have human reaction times lol.

What about Heartless Angel? Once cast...you will be hit, this dimension or not.

Burning thought
Sephiroth isn't Human either. I don't understand what that means, humans in VG's don't have human reaction times lol.

What about Heartless Angel? Once cast...you will be hit, this dimension or not.

what does it do? also what do you mean, this dimension or not....has he done it across dimensions before..Kain could go to Nosgoth through dimensonal rift, he cannot even be touched there..want Sephiroth to fight kain in Nosgoth? kain will do it....

EvilAngel
what does it do? also what do you mean, this dimension or not....has he done it across dimensions before..Kain could go to Nosgoth through dimensonal rift, he cannot even be touched there..want Sephiroth to fight kain in Nosgoth? kain will do it....

Reduces hitpoints to 1, so basically leaves you a tooths skin ditance away from death.

Discharges all mana and magic you have.

Burning thought
Reduces hitpoints to 1, so basically leaves you a tooths skin ditance away from death.

Discharges all mana and magic you have.

well the first one, thats a game mechanic, hit points to one...since Kain cannot die either he cannot be near death can he, also how does it work, its a silly gameplay attack probably that has nothing more than gameplay terms, if this is true then it probably does nothing

discharges infnite magic, you cannot, so this wont do anything either

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM
His body is Jenova's body. By consequence he have all the powers her body(cells) grants, including the ones you ignored.

Sorry V2D, but my list is pretty accurate. No, it's not.

Either way, with a gesture Seph dies.

SHM
Kain cannot touch someone intangible, and to survive his TK, Kain have to be more powerful than Avalanche and Holy.

Seph knows everything Kain will do, because he can read Kain's mind. TK will not kill Seph, because he don't need to breath and don't have organs, but only J-cells. He can use his illusions to trick Kain. And much more.

There are so many things Sephiroth can do...

If Kain wins, it will not be easy.

EvilAngel
well the first one, thats a game mechanic, hit points to one...since Kain cannot die either he cannot be near death can he, also how does it work, its a silly gameplay attack probably that has nothing more than gameplay terms, if this is true then it probably does nothing

discharges infnite magic, you cannot, so this wont do anything either

It makes you near death, that is what this power does. Kain will be in a state he's never been in before then i guess.

Then i suppose his disables your ability to use magic. Unless you can do something to restore it, Since kain has never had that happen i think it's unlikely he'll find a way to restore it.

Burning thought
Originally posted by SHM
Kain cannot touch someone intangible, and to survive his TK, Kain have to be more powerful than Avalanche and Holy.

Seph knows everything Kain will do, because he can read Kain's mind. TK will not kill Seph, because he don't need to breath and don't have organs, but only J-cells. He can use his illusions to trick Kain. And much more.

If Kain wins, it will not be easy.

hes touched intangeable beings constantly throughout most of the LOK, spirits, Elder God, people make fun of the Elder God, mainly becaue its a squid looking thing, the fact its basically the size of the planet and is on several planes of excistence at once, spins the very wheel of fate (think lifestream) and keeps it turning to feed itself, yet Kain can somehow hit it with his sword, beings just walk through Elder God all day and dotn know it because of its odd reality warp and instangibility, but Kain can slash it, Sephiroths instangebility will be the same

what do you mean by this, with a gesture kain can make beings fly, move about with his will and take their weapons from them, if he wants, shackle them in chains of TK energy.

you did not read the part where i told you he can close his mind to mentalists, even the greatest on the world as the youngest and weakest kain version, and now even Elder kain has the Mind emblem, hes going to be immune to any mind or illusions, its Kain who will be doing the illusions

there are so many things Kain can do..even with the stripping of powers like time and shield

Furion
1.It's been proven that it could get so hot that there will be no moisture, mist nothing.
2.I didn't take away all Kain's powers, i took away 2 so the fight would be fair.
3.Telekinetic Shakles. Sephiroth instant teleport. Sephiroth could cut Kain Vertically in half and then chop him into tiny pieces before he could heal.
4. Yes Sephiroth is dead, he fell into the Lifestream, so he should be able to heal his body parts back like particles forming into an arm.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM

If Kain wins, it will not be easy. Kain rips out his soul with a gesture. Seph can't go intangible, I would like you to prove that. Kain can't die from anything but soul eating(and prolly other things like dimensional warping).

Kain's telepathy>>>>>>>>Sephiroth's. Seph has no organs? Yes he does, AC Seph still had a body, Kadaj.

Burning thought
It makes you near death, that is what this power does. Kain will be in a state he's never been in before then i guess.

Then i suppose his disables your ability to use magic. Unless you can do something to restore it, Since kain has never had that happen i think it's unlikely he'll find a way to restore it.

its not about not being in it before, he just cannot die....you can somehow say sephiroths powers can somehow surpass rules of other characters magically?....it wont even effect kain, if its a true ability at all considering how its basically 101% gameplay effect based. The way you say it is as if he could cast it on Marvels Galactus or LT and they would be near death.....madness

you suppose?...riigghhtt, you said it discharges your magical energies, if thats all it does then it does nothing to kain, simple....no need in trying to make it up what it does

aslo V2D, ime unsure if Soul eating will do much at all anymore, the whole weakness of Kain againt soul attacks is on the basis that Raziel could kill Kain, it turns out that what the EG and Raziel belived is false and that Kain is not neccerily harmable by anyone, reality warping probably though, i would bring in the "why did the Reality warpers not do these things to him then" but thats invalid since it could be CIS/PIS, i have not played BO 1 in ages so i wouldnt remembr if theres a reason why he is immune to all these things

Furion
It zaps all magic and leaves him an inch from defeat, though I suppose Kain could leave and find somebody in Midgar to feed on.

Violent2Dope
Or he could rip out Seph's soul at start of fight.

Furion
Raziel hurt Kain in his fight against him.

Burning thought
It zaps all magic and leaves him an inch from defeat, though I suppose Kain could leave and find somebody in Midgar to feed on.

thats the thing, he does not have a limit to his magic, he is the source basically of his worlds, the resvoir of magic, there is no limit, he could leave anyway, dimensoin warp anyway.....go to marvel and rip apart some street leveler for their blood for giggles, possibly summon Sephiroth there, right in front of a blast from Big G, then escape

Violent2Dope
Raziel hurt Kain in his fight against him. And Seph could still just rip out his soul start of fight.

Burning thought
Raziel hurt Kain in his fight against him.

tbh ime not so sure about that, sure they were both a little battered it seemed, but how long the fight went on its unkown, could of been ages in the story, it could be exaustion, there are no cuts on their bodies or any damage afai remember after the fight until raziel pulls out Kains heart, which if you knew the story, means a lot more to kain (should do at least) than a human heart does to a human

Furion
Sephiroth's Soul can't be ripped out It has tainted the lifestream so if Kain ripped it out, it could theoritcally corrupt some other person in midgar with geostigma and possess him.

Violent2Dope
Sephiroth's Soul can't be ripped out It has tainted the lifestream so if Kain ripped it out, it could theoritcally corrupt some other person in midgar with geostigma and possess him. Soul Death KILLS the soul.

Burning thought
Sephiroth's Soul can't be ripped out It has tainted the lifestream so if Kain ripped it out, it could theoritcally corrupt some other person in midgar with geostigma and possess him.

Kain has a handy containment device called the Reaver
Soul Death KILLS the soul.

not quite true, its only killed onece its in the reaver, then its Raziels, the move is called Soul death because usally the ripping of a soul would kill who got ripped, unless that opponent can battle on an astral plane level

but thats pointless as well because kain has mastery over souls, he could do what he likes with it once its out, feed it to raziel, use it to give life to a corpse and make a vampire son

Furion
Can't kill Sephiroth's soul, his soul is like spread all over the lifestream. The lifestream is like a river, If someone pisse in that river, then it will spread. Same thing

Burning thought
Can't kill Sephiroth's soul, his soul is like spread all over the lifestream.

as i said, the reaver is a handy containment device

EvilAngel
its not about not being in it before, he just cannot die....you can somehow say sephiroths powers can somehow surpass rules of other characters magically?....it wont even effect kain, if its a true ability at all considering how its basically 101% gameplay effect based. The way you say it is as if he could cast it on Marvels Galactus or LT and they would be near death.....madness

you suppose?...riigghhtt, you said it discharges your magical energies, if thats all it does then it does nothing to kain, simple....no need in trying to make it up what it does

I'll give you the benefit out the doubt but it does out like your trying to igore this powers effects,

If Kain can be defeated then this works. It saps your off all your strength and energy bar your very last legs. I won't explain this again.

That is a strange system, i would imagine the game is very easy to beat. Point being if his magic pool (the scource of his mana) has no limit, then i suggest it strangles the link on Kains ability to recive it.

Furion
And there was that thing in KH where Seph said Cloud killed Sephiroth like dozens times of times and The darkness kept calling him back cause of Cloud's unwillingness to move on and stay in the past. Kain may take a portion of Sephiroth's soul which would do more harm then good do to corrupted lifestream, but Sephiroth would keep coming back. like tasking a cup and dipping it into the river with piss in it, you get some of it , but not all of it. Oh and you can never drink from that cup again.

Burning thought
I'll give you the benefit out the doubt but it does out like your trying to igore this powers effects,

If Kain can be defeated then this works. It saps your off all your strength and energy bar your very last legs. I won't explain this again.

That is a strange system, i would imagine the game is very easy to beat. Point being if his magic pool (the scource of his mana) has no limit, then i suggest it strangles the link on Kains ability to recive it.

not really ignore, ime simply explaing that the power to me seems based around gameplay, your only susepcting or assuming the effects now, since all we see is gameplay effects of it, its unkown, especially when figuires are involved....

In Nosgoth he cannot be defeated, and as you say, energy bar, kain would have none and these are gameplay elements, you cannot compare bars and such to a real life battle

the game is quite easy, but kain cant use many spells in the latest game, the develers just dont give you the spells to use, and in Blood omen 1, he does have a energy bar of limits, but agian, gameplay. The thing with kain is he is the source, its not like theres a conduit supplying him with energy, he IS the energy source, he is the conduit itself

Burning thought
And there was that thing in KH where Seph said Cloud killed Sephiroth like dozens times of times and The darkness kept calling him back cause of Cloud's unwillingness to move on and stay in the past. Kain may take a portion of Sephiroth's soul which would do more harm then good do to corrupted lifestream, but Sephiroth would keep coming back.

the battle would be constantly in kains favour...even if he does keep coming back, he would eventualy be tired of getting pwned hed take his own excistence and simply hide and forgeit the match

Furion
Then Sephiroth says "Why the hell are we fighting, we should be killing everyone and stealing their souls." So Kain and Sephiroth went and killed everyone in Midgar. Basically I'm tired of argueing about 2 people killing each other.

Burning thought
lawls big grin

Furion
Just imagine Kain & Sephiroth Killing everybody left and right;smiling like their taking a stroll in the park, the sun's out and it has that smily face on it. THAT is funny.

EvilAngel
not really ignore, ime simply explaing that the power to me seems based around gameplay, your only susepcting or assuming the effects now, since all we see is gameplay effects of it, its unkown, especially when figuires are involved....

In Nosgoth he cannot be defeated, and as you say, energy bar, kain would have none and these are gameplay elements, you cannot compare bars and such to a real life battle

the game is quite easy, but kain cant use many spells in the latest game, the develers just dont give you the spells to use, and in Blood omen 1, he does have a energy bar of limits, but agian, gameplay. The thing with kain is he is the source, its not like theres a conduit supplying him with energy, he IS the energy source, he is the conduit itself

You're finding way of denying it's effects. It's very obvious

Does this battle take place in Nosgoth?

I won't repeat myself again, i told you what it would do, if you're going to deny it, then to the outside reader it looks as though you believe it would cause Kain to lose. If it appears as though Sephiroth wins, as it does currently, i need not debate more.

Furion
No it takes place in Midgar, though Kain could use his stupid Dimension change to go to Norgoth.But if Kain tries to bring Sephiroth to midgar, he could just possess someone in Midgar and leave a person with stigma wondering where the hell he is.

Burning thought
You're finding way of denying it's effects. It's very obvious

Does this battle take place in Nosgoth?

I won't repeat myself again, i told you what it would do, if you're going to deny it, then to the outside reader it looks as though you believe it would cause Kain to lose. If it appears as though Sephiroth wins, as it does currently, i need not debate more.

it has no effects other than gameplay....Soul reaver is a one hit kill in the soul reaver games then....it one hits sephiroth....the poison in Messiah of might and magic from spiders reduce you to 1 hp....one spider can almost 1 hit sephiroth, gameplay elemetns ftl.....

it can if Kain chooses

"shrug" the outside reader can belive what they want, Kain just has too many ways and an ability like this one you menstion that has no out of gameplay effects mean nothing....infact Sephiroth is likely to die as soon as he gets into Nosgoth because there is no longer lifestream and such, altho luckily for him KMC rules state characters kain their usual abilities in other realms

Furion
like I said, if the body Sephiroth currently possesses enters Nosgoth, He could just leave it and enter someone else's body.

Wait Gamplay? Sephiroth vs KainTM A true bestseller. Watch as Kain rips a Midgardian's spine out. Rated AO

EvilAngel
it has no effects other than gameplay....Soul reaver is a one hit kill in the soul reaver games then....it one hits sephiroth

Selective reasoning there.

If Heartless Angel doesn't do it's gameplay mechanic, then neither does soul reaver, this isn't a one way street. What applies for Sephiroth applies for Kain.

Violent2Dope
Just imagine Kain & Sephiroth Killing everybody left and right;smiling like their taking a stroll in the park, the sun's out and it has that smily face on it. THAT is funny. Then Pyron eats the planet.

Burning thought
Selective reasoning there.

If Heartless Angel doesn't do it's gameplay mechanic, then neither does soul reaver, this isn't a one way street. What applies for Sephiroth applies for Kain.

you missed the point entirely, i was merely mocking your point, that simply because a weapon in a game can one hit kill, does not mean its a one hit kill on every character, in every game.

apparently to further its gameplay foolering the move does damage using numbers, it has never been used out of a number system?
Heartless angel also from what ive heard has nothing behind it, is it magical? what is it actually doing, for example the soul reaver lets loose a blast that on a touch turns a human into pieces through the energy in the blade.

Heartless angel on the otherhand simply takes hitpoints and magic down to 1 point, in the real world battle their having, this will not make any sense, you can only assume what it means since neither in the real world have little bars hovering around them with the amount of health or magic they would have.

EvilAngel
you missed the point entirely, i was merely mocking your point, that simply because a weapon in a game can one hit kill, does not mean its a one hit kill on every character, in every game.

apparently to further its gameplay foolering the move does damage using numbers, it has never been used out of a number system?
Heartless angel also from what ive heard has nothing behind it, is it magical? what is it actually doing, for example the soul reaver lets loose a blast that on a touch turns a human into pieces through the energy in the blade.

Heartless angel on the otherhand simply takes hitpoints and magic down to 1 point, in the real world battle their having, this will not make any sense, you can only assume what it means since neither in the real world have little bars hovering around them with the amount of health or magic they would have.

Heartless Angel in Kingdom Hearts is called Sin Harvest in FFVII. I expect from the name you work out what it does.

Burning thought
Heartless Angel in Kingdom Hearts is called Sin Harvest in FFVII. I expect from the name you work out what it does.

harvests sin? but how woud that harm someone in any way, also if thats true, then Kain is not affected, he has no sin by the end of Defiance because he gets purified also ime curious, how does he execute the attack, if it takes more than a second or so to cast its an invalid move, if you can prove it is quicker, please show me smile

Violent2Dope
It takes a fair amount of time to cast. It is by no means instant.

Burning thought
is that so? damn...lawls....well why did i waste time trying to debate against the thing? please explain that to me V2D!!! sad

Violent2Dope
No idea. Prolly cause you lack a penis, as it has rotted off by now, where as I have a cosmic penis I can summon at will.

Burning thought
no wai fool!!

ive got an evolved penis, it evolves constantly finding the best ways to hit climax in the least amount of time, its uber....gief it respects!!

SHM
The entire Lifestream tried to dillute Sephiroth's soul and failed, because of his plot-device willpower. He absorbed the souls of the Lifestream during more than 5 years. His soul/essence is connected to all the Negative Lifestream.

Kain cannot absorb Sephiroth's soul.

Burning thought
Originally posted by SHM
The entire Lifestream tried to dillute Sephiroth's soul and failed, because of his plot-device willpower. He absorbed the souls of the Lifestream during more than 5 years. His soul/essence is connected to all the Negative Lifestream.

Kain cannot absorb Sephiroth's soul.

you mean the lifestream cannot absorb Sephiroths soul...by saying that you are saying Sephiroth has one? excellent

Kain doesnt absorb anything, he just forcefully rips it out, will power means that you dont want something to happen and your willing it not to happen however this is not like that, Kains soul attack is not only invisible but direct, his soul will be blasted out of him before he even knew it

Terryc250
Then have Sephiroth contaminate the rest of the souls and take over just like he did the entire lifestream.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Terryc250
Then have Sephiroth contaminate the rest of the souls and take over just like he did the entire lifestream.

huh....

Terryc250
huh....

Trying to take control of Sephiroth soul isnt a good idea, Sephiroth isnt a normal being, he'll corrupt whatever tries to take control of his soul

Burning thought
Trying to take control of Sephiroth soul isnt a good idea, Sephiroth isnt a normal being, he'll corrupt whatever tries to take control of his soul

Kain is an incorruptable vessel and two his containtment of impirisonment is the sword, which is indestructable as well, hell be lost, or completly swallowed by Raziel

EvilAngel
Back up, How do you know IF ic even can absorb Sephiroth's Negative Lifestream (I still don't think he can, make no mistake) How the hell can you KNOW that that doesn't corrupt Kain? Has he ever absorbed souls that would corrupting the entire worlds before?

Burning thought
Back up, How do you know IF ic even can absorb Sephiroth's Negative Lifestream (I still don't think he can, make no mistake) How the hell can you KNOW that that doesn't corrupt Kain? Has he ever absorbed souls that would corrupting the entire worlds before?

has Sephiroth ever had Kains soul rip attack on him before? forcefully ripping his soul from him?

Kain is incorruptable as stated by Hylden that Vampires are incorruptable vessels, you cannot Corrupt a nosgothian vampire, also what do you mean by corrupt, if you mean possess, possess what? his mind, his soul....hes far too powerful in those matters not to menstion with his shields and emblems. Thats one of the reasons why the humans cannot control the pillars of Nosgoth, because they are corruptable you see.

Also you cant corrupt a sword, at least not the indestructable reaver, theres nothing about it to corrupt....Sephiroth would die if he has a soul

EvilAngel
has Sephiroth ever had Kains soul rip attack on him before? forcefully ripping his soul from him?

Kain is incorruptable as stated by Hylden that Vampires are incorruptable vessels, you cannot Corrupt a nosgothian vampire, also what do you mean by corrupt, if you mean possess, possess what? his mind, his soul....hes far too powerful in those matters not to menstion with his shields and emblems. Thats one of the reasons why the humans cannot control the pillars of Nosgoth, because they are corruptable you see.

Also you cant corrupt a sword, at least not the indestructable reaver, theres nothing about it to corrupt....Sephiroth would die if he has a soul

No, no such attacks exist in FF.

Er, thats a damn good question. Think of it as pouring food coloring in water. It's a change that corrupts the lifestream and turning into Sephiroth's essence, Negative Lifestream.

As you suggest, it's impossible to know what would happen if he did. Unless the souls he devours merge with others, in which case all the souls he ever stole would become tainted and would add to Sephiroths power.

Corrupt the sword? not excactly the way to word it. It would simply becon a beacon for Sephiroth's power.

HOWEVER, for this discussion even to matter Sephiroth needs to be hit. Something i haven't see evidence that prove that. I assume you have seen the battle between Chaos & Weiss, Sephiroth's speed is greater than theirs. Even the dimensional shift doesn't seem faster enough to land a hit.

Violent2Dope
Kain can take Sephiroth's soul. His soul is not immune to soul attacks. I lol at anyone who thinks Jedah Dohma couldn't take his soul.

Oh and BT, I bought LOK Defiance today. I can understand why you are such a big fan of the game, it is quite fun.

fascistcrusader
Kain can take Sephiroth's soul. His soul is not immune to soul attacks. I lol at anyone who thinks Jedah Dohma couldn't take his soul.

Spirit energy =/= the souls of LoK. And Sephiroth has demonstrated many a time that his soul resists everything.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by fascistcrusader

Spirit energy =/= the souls of LoK. And Sephiroth has demonstrated many a time that his soul resists everything. So you think even Jedah Dohma couldn't eat his soul? Lol.

fascistcrusader
So you think even Jedah Dohma couldn't eat his soul? Lol.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

EvilAngel

Spirit energy =/= the souls of LoK. And Sephiroth has demonstrated many a time that his soul resists everything.

Because it's negative right? that makes it unable to return like others

Violent2Dope
So you think even Jedah Dohma couldn't eat his soul? Lol.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Why don't you quote the post? erm

Seph's soul is not invulnerable to soul attacks, not like Kain would need it to win.

fascistcrusader
Why don't you quote the post?

Italics are more fun.

Seph's soul is not invulnerable to soul attacks, not like Kain would need it to win.

Prove that he isn't and I'll believe you. The fact is everything we've seen try to absorb Sephiroth's spirit has failed miserably, and until you can show anything otherwise it is the same with Kain.

Because it's negative right? that makes it unable to return like others

No, its because Sephiroth's will is too strong for anything to assimilate, absorb or destroy it.

EvilAngel

To be honest, this is the only way i think that has been put forward that Sephiroth dies, sicne theres a snowballs chance in hell of Kain killing Seph out of Kenjutsu

Terryc250
Soul is the same thing as Spirit Energy in the FF world, there is no "soul" when you die, u become spirit energy and automactially the planet claims ur spirit energy to the lifestream, once sephiroth went into the lifestream, he corrupted, took control and almost killed the planet. Sephiroth has shown that he has complete control over his own Soul/SpiritEnergy and can will it in anyway possible, even created an epidemic plague out of it.

Wandering Flame
Soul is the same thing as Spirit Energy in the FF world, there is no "soul" when you die, u become spirit energy and automactially the planet claims ur spirit energy to the lifestream, once sephiroth went into the lifestream, he corrupted, took control and almost killed the planet. Sephiroth has shown that he has complete control over his own Soul/SpiritEnergy and can will it in anyway possible, even created an epidemic plague out of it. 100% agree with this.

Violent2Dope
Prove that he isn't and I'll believe you. The fact is everything we've seen try to absorb Sephiroth's spirit has failed miserably, and until you can show anything otherwise it is the same with Kain. Can't prove a negative. What has ever tried to absorb Seph's soul? ONE thing, the Lifestream, and how powerful is its soul sucking abilities, it can only suck souls of people who die, Kain takes the souls from already living beings.

Also, Jedah would eat Seph's soul and just add it to his own power, only to realise that the boost in his power is so small he should have just thrown his soul away.

EvilAngel
Also, Jedah would eat Seph's soul and just add it to his own power, only to realise that the boost in his power is so small he should have just thrown his soul away.

Wait, so Sephiroths soul would join into Jedah's?

If thats true, Jedah would become Sephiroths puppet

Violent2Dope
Wait, so Sephiroths soul would join into Jedah's?

If thats true, Jedah would become Sephiroths puppet haermm

EvilAngel
haermm

that's what happened when Sephiroth joined the lifestream, now part of it is Negative Lifestream erm

Violent2Dope
that's what happened when Sephiroth joined the lifestream, now part of it is Negative Lifestream erm Jedah>>>Lifestream.

EvilAngel
Jedah>>>Lifestream.

even so, it would be inevitable

Wandering Flame
Jedah>>>Lifestream. Is speculative bullsh@t. smile

Blax_Hydralisk
bullshat?

Wandering Flame
Yeah...

fascistcrusader
Can't prove a negative. What has ever tried to absorb Seph's soul? ONE thing, the Lifestream, and how powerful is its soul sucking abilities, it can only suck souls of people who die, Kain takes the souls from already living beings.

It isn't a negative you're proving... You just have to prove that Kain could absorb Sephiroth's soul, until you can, your entire argument is pulled out of your ass and all evidence says its wrong.yes

Also, Kain doesn't take the souls of the living, he kills them then takes their soul. Notice how the body is dying as he takes the soul?

Sure he would. Your life would be a lot better if you'd just accept the great Sephiroth is supreme.

Wandering Flame
lol

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>