Captain Falcon vs Scorpian, and Sub-Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
FALCON PAUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!YEAH!
No really. I'm serious

MadMel
your kidding?

seriously this is huge spite
scorp OR sub solos easily erm

Wandering Flame
Captain Falcon would own Pyron, Kain, and Captain Planet with a mere thought.

MadMel
here we go roll eyes (sarcastic)

j/k stick out tongue

Fuddle
I believe in Captain Falcon. He is quicker than the both and can undoubtly match them both in strength.

Does he get his racer? big grin

Your G.O.D
Sub or Scorp can merk this guy on their own...easily.

Furion
Originally posted by King Hellstorm
Sub or Scorp can merk this guy on their own...easily.

In Super smash Bros, Falcon sent people flying across the screen with his punch. Falcon could basically hit Subzero or Scorp and focus on punching the other into the ground.

Yoshi Paradise
yawn Spite thread.

Furion
No, Falcon's punch sent people flying in Smash Bros and it'll do the same in here. Falcon could Falcon Punch Subzero or Scorpian and Beat the other one into a pulp.

Proof Captain Falcon will win
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAFR?QbkHPo

that atleast 2x

Fuddle
I do not see this as 'spite'
I strongly believe that Falcon can win smile

Furion
Originally posted by Fuddle
I do not see this as spite

Nor do I

Fuddle
I dug up a teaser of Captain Falcon smile

FFtw7qW7Vcw

Ozone
Originally posted by MadMel
seriously this is huge spite

yes

General Kaliero
I'm gonna call this one not a spite thread. The Captain has some serious power in his fists.

Blax_Hydralisk
The Captain can also get KO'd by having a fan thrown at him.

He loses.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Furion
!!!!!!!!!YEAH!
No really. I'm serious

You spelled "punch" and "scorpion" wrong.

Fuddle
SSB(M) should not be taken in 100% consideration. He is more than a lousy fighting character in a childs fighting game. If he get knocked out by a fan, then so does Samus, Link, Ganondarf, Mario, Mewtwo and many more.

Yoshi Paradise
Not really.

It is the thread starter's responsibility to set the rules of the match in the opening post.

Since all he said was:

!!!!!!!!!YEAH!
No really. I'm serious

...we don't know what is and isn't allowed in this match besides Captain Falcon's falcon punch.

Furion
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
You spelled "punch".

I ment to.

Fuddle
So just because the creator does not specify with exact words, we are supposed to exclude the powerful self and go with the weak Falcon that is seen in SSB(M)?

Yoshi Paradise
It's "anything goes".

There aren't any restrictions.

I ment to.

131 What's your excuse for "scorpion" and "meant"?

Fuddle
So Falcon can live trough multiple direct impact crashes from his racer at top speed, but get defeated if they throw a fan at him? no expression

Furion
Not really.

It is the thread starter's responsibility to set the rules of the match in the opening post.

Since all he said was:

...we don't know what is and isn't allowed in this match besides Captain Falcon's falcon punch.
Falcon has all his moves. Subzero and Scorpion have all the moves they have in Armaggedon. Now that I think about it. No Swords.

Furion
It's "anything goes".

There aren't any restrictions.

131 What's your excuse for "scorpion" and "meant"?

Ment was a joke.

Yoshi Paradise
So Falcon can live trough multiple direct impact crashes from his racer at top speed, but get defeated if they throw a fan at him? no expression

If we can refer to SSBM in this match, yes.

Ment was a joke.

How?

Fuddle
That is dumb no expression

And this is an actual forum rule?

Furion
If we can refer to SSBM in this match.

Never played SSBM so We're referring to new one and old one.

Blax_Hydralisk
SSB(M) should not be taken in 100% consideration. He is more than a lousy fighting character in a childs fighting game. If he get knocked out by a fan, then so does Samus, Link, Ganondarf, Mario, Mewtwo and many more.

Which si why SSB can't be used as feats. And thats the only game were he's shown any actual H2H skills, so if you dont use those feats then he has no actual fighting feats.

Yoshi Paradise
And this is an actual forum rule?

It's not a forum rule.

It's a rule that is determined by the thread starter, which would be Furion.

If he wants to consider Captain Falcon's SSBM feats in this match, then it's all up to him.

Fuddle
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Which si why SSB can't be used as feats. And thats the only game were he's shown any actual H2H skills, so if you dont use those feats then he has no actual fighting feats.

There is a Captain Falcon anime. Look it up sometime smile

Furion
There is a Captain Falcon anime. Look it up sometime smile
Lol, his Falcon punch disintegrated that one guy. But that would be way too cheap.

Fuddle
It's not a forum rule.

It's a rule that is determined by the thread starter, which would be Furion.

If he wants to consider Captain Falcon's SSBM feats in this match, then it's all up to him.

SSB(M) it is then.

Captain Falcon is a powerful character that has deadly strength and extreme speed combined in one fatal combination. He can parry the most powerful attacks, jump an easy ten meters or more up into the air. He can use walls to his advantage. He has protective shields that can withstand damage from a direct impacting blow. He deliver an easy ten blows per second, can launch people far away with one single punch. He can dodge any blow with ease and can take an easy hundred hits without being knocked out. In SSB(M) he can dodge up to four attackers at once and take them all out in one powerful swipe, launching they a far way from him. He can then catch up with them by running and dealing with them before they land.

SSB(M) Falcon wins.

The fan part? Oh yes. Where in the world would they get a fan/baseball bat?

Yoshi Paradise
SSB(M) it is then.

ermm You're not the thread starter.

Fuddle
He said it was SSB. Even better, though. He is stronger in SSB.

Blax_Hydralisk

The fan part? Oh yes. Where in the world would they get a fan/baseball bat?

Its called a fist.

Fists tend to be stronger then fans.

Fuddle
Not if we look at SSB, which we obviously are. Baseball bat is near instant defeat. A SSB character can take a hundred fists, but only one bat hit.

Blax_Hydralisk
They can also take a hundred hits, but will die if a thrown gets thrown at them.

Fuddle
Who can also?

Blax_Hydralisk
SSB characters.

They're feats are very inconsistent. Especially durability.

Yoshi Paradise
They can also take a hundred hits, but will die if a thrown gets thrown at them.

What did you mean to put?

Fuddle
SSB characters.

They're feats are very inconsistent. Especially durability.

What does that matter? According to what Yoshi Paradise said, if creator says it is SSB, then this is the SSB Falcon. SSB Falcon with the mechanics and abilities that come along will beat these two without doubt.

They will not have any fan or bat. And most throwing items do not wipe a SSB character out.

Yoshi Paradise
According to what Yoshi Paradise said, if creator says it is SSB, then this is the SSB Falcon.

You actually said my whole name.

Most people just abbreviate it to "YP".

Fuddle
When I take on a discussion, I prefere using whole names, unless the counterpart has shown signs claiming something else. I consider it more mannered smile

Blax_Hydralisk
What does that matter? According to what Yoshi Paradise said, if creator says it is SSB, then this is the SSB Falcon. SSB Falcon with the mechanics and abilities that come along will beat these two without doubt.

They will not have any fan or bat. And most throwing items do not wipe a SSB character out.

You are correct. They get all there mechanics and abilities, that includes durability feats, and SSB characters durability is pitiful.

The point is that if they can be killed by a mere fan, Scorpions hellfire and Sub-Zero's ice attacks are more then enough to stop Captain Falcon.

Fuddle
A mere fan, yes.

Ice/Fire attacks, no.

Ice Climbers and the Iceblock item are nearly ineffective. Which shows that ice can not break them down. The Mario Team, Fireflower, Charizard and many other things show that fire too are withstandable for SSB characters.

They have no fan, nor bat. That means they will have to wear him out, and Falcon is both faster and stronger than both of them. Even in SSB (Not including anime). Falcon can trough SSB mechanics dodge ALL their attacks. His shield can protect him from the most intense heat for a long period enough to allow his escape/attack depending on the situation.

Blax_Hydralisk
A mere fan, yes.

Ice/Fire attacks, no.

Ice Climbers and the Iceblock item are nearly ineffective. Which shows that ice can not break them down. The Mario Team, Fireflower, Charizard and many other things show that fire too are withstandable for SSB characters.

But the ice block that you an throw at people render them completely frozen, and for all we know they're fire might not be nearly as powerful.

Except Sub-Zero and Scorpion's punches are stronger then getting hit by a fan.

Prove it.

SSB mechanics only apply to him, not Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Just because eh can dodge attacks from other SSB characters, doesn't mean he can dodge attacks from everyone.

Most intense? How do we even know that a fireflower's heat is "the most intense"?

Fuddle
But the ice block that you an throw at people render them completely frozen, and for all we know they're fire might not be nearly as powerful.

Except Sub-Zero and Scorpion's punches are stronger then getting hit by a fan.

Prove it.

SSB mechanics only apply to him, not Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Just because eh can dodge attacks from other SSB characters, doesn't mean he can dodge attacks from everyone.

Most intense? How do we even know that a fireflower's heat is "the most intense"?

The flames of a charizard as such intense heat that things that enter the core of the flame does not burn, it explodes. Seen in the anime smile

So is Ganondorf's punches, Donkey Kong's punches, Fox's punches, Hitmonlee's and many more. They do not defeat a character. A fan does. Mechanics, which obviously is taken in account here. Therefore, there will be a lot of punching before Falcon even get close of dying.

Prove it?
After about 60% of this movie, you will see exactly how much control a Captain Falcon can have in a fight with two or more opponents. Not being hit one single time (Level 9 AI, if it interests you)
N2FWgX520a0
And truth be told, I have seen better Captain Falcon's.

Exactly. The mechanics apply to him. Therefore he can use them. Which gives him a massive advantage. The mechanic to dodge works like this:
Sidestep
Duck
Jump
Backstep
Forwardstep
Air-manouver
Rolling over
Protective energy shield

Saying he can not use those in the fight is just.... not intellectual

I am not trying to disprove you, Blax_Hydralisk or anyone else. I am just trying to show you how very imbalanced a fight becomes if you take SSB Mechanics in consideration.

Blax_Hydralisk
Which is why Ash survives getting burned every time, it almost never actually sets anything on fire, etc?

THey can, though.

Except those mechanics don't apply to everyone. Just because he can take a kick from Hitmonlee doesn't mean he can take a hit from Sub-Zero.

Nah.

So have I. And the people he was fighting are not known for being speed demons, either.

Those mechanics only work on SSB people, though. There's nothing pointing to him doing that on people like Sub-Zero and Scorpion.

Well, I'm not an intellectual. However my point is that just because those mechanics work on the people he has fought against so far, does not men that they will work on others.

I understand what you're trying to say. Don't worry about it, just enjoy your stay here.

Furion
I would say Punching someone and sending flying halfway across the arena is more stronger then Subzero or Scorpion.

Blax_Hydralisk
Not really, when you can do the same with a fan.

Inconsistent. This is why SSB feats aren't used in matches very often here.

Furion
The Fan can kiss my ass. The Hammer (from first Super Smash Bros Atleast), now that's a weapon

Blax_Hydralisk
Thanks for that.

Relevance? stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
If Sub-Zero or Scorpion get hit by the Falcon Punch, they deserve to die.

Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah.. they really do.

Slowest move ever.

Yoshi Paradise
Not really.

The slowest attack in SSBM is Ganondorf's warlock punch.

Wandering Flame
I dug up a teaser of Captain Falcon smile

FFtw7qW7Vcw Wow..Falcon wins. I mean anyone who believes otherwise, watch this...I mean What. The. F*ck. erm

Edit:Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Captain Falcon would own Pyron, Kain, and Captain Planet with a mere thought.http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Pyronpwned.jpg

no expression

crylaugh

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Wow..Falcon wins. I mean anyone who believes otherwise, watch this...I mean What. The. F*ck. erm

Edit:http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Pyronpwned.jpg

no expression

crylaugh

Did he.. did he just make a blast so large that it could be seen from outside the galaxy?

no expression

Wandering Flame
'Twas a cheerio, actually.

Blax_Hydralisk
Your Mom's a cheerio.

Wandering Flame
Bah.

Fuddle
Not really, when you can do the same with a fan.

Inconsistent. This is why SSB feats aren't used in matches very often here.

I agree that SSB(M) mechanics should not be used. I am just trying to bring forth what happens if they are smile

If the game mechanics allows Captain Falcon to take a number of hits, then he will do so. No matter if it is Scoripon or Pikachu. The mechanics are there, and they are applied to him.

Fuddle
Wow..Falcon wins. I mean anyone who believes otherwise, watch this...I mean What. The. F*ck. erm

Edit:http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Pyronpwned.jpg

no expression

crylaugh

And the move itself is not really that slow, either as most see Falcon Punch. It is even showed in slowmotion in that clip smile

Did he.. did he just make a blast so large that it could be seen from outside the galaxy?

no expression

Yeah! With his fist! And he defeated that one guy smile

MadMel
is the canon?
i highly doubt it erm
also, the is that punch is dodgable..both scorp and sub are fast enough to dodge or teleport out of the way without trouble..
also, its hard to distinguish between gameplay mechanics and cutscenes..in the game, scorp can only go toasty after hes pummeled a guy, yet when shang tsung shapeshifted into scorp he was capable of going toasty whener he wanted..
if we go off gameplay, does that mean scorp is somehow forced not to use his fatality, even though it is proven he can?

Fuddle
Nintendo has authorized and assisted in the creation, so I would consider it reliable smile

MadMel
im pretty sure the makers of street fighter authorsied and assisted in the creation of some of the SF comics too, but those arent canon either erm

Fuddle
I honestly can not say for sure.

MadMel
i take back what i said before
capt. falcon could take out maybe one, but both at the same time??
no chance, not with scorps speed erm

Violent2Dope
That show is not canon. No relevance. Really Flame, and you complain when I use UDON comics? erm

Fuddle
Actually it was I who posted that video, not Wandering Flame.

Violent2Dope
Actually it was I who posted that video, not Wandering Flame. But he is using it as evidence to make Cap. Falcon the winner.

Fuddle
Ah

Wandering Flame
V2D...shut up, I never complained about you using non-canon evidence. I just asked for proof of abilities displayed in UDON comics = canon abilities other than simply being told that it was stated in an interview. erm

And I was under the assumption that the thread starter was using that version of Falcon, who, would easily win this, after withstanding a blast that can be seen from outside a galaxy.

Furion
Did anyone even watch the vid I posted? That was proof Falcon would win!

Burning thought
Did anyone even watch the vid I posted? That was proof Falcon would win!

i watched it, but Falcon wouldnt win...Kain would ya see

Violent2Dope
V2D...shut up, I never complained about you using non-canon evidence. I just asked for proof of abilities displayed in UDON comics = canon abilities other than simply being told that it was stated in an interview. erm

And I was under the assumption that the thread starter was using that version of Falcon, who, would easily win this, after withstanding a blast that can be seen from outside a galaxy. Yes you did, and it has been proven, me and Ashtar have posted the interview link a few times.

If he is using that version, that wouldn't make this a game vs. thread would it?

Fuddle
Are you not allowed to use a character as long as it orignate from a video game? I certainly believe the Captain Falcon anime origin from the Captain Falcon games.

Violent2Dope
Are you not allowed to use a character as long as it orignate from a video game? I certainly believe the Captain Falcon anime origin from the Captain Falcon games. But their powersets are so different.

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yes you did, and it has been proven, me and Ashtar have posted the interview link a few times.

If he is using that version, that wouldn't make this a game vs. thread would it? 1. K, show me.

2. Post it again. You better hope it's from an official website, otherwise it's trash.

And Falcon originated from a game, so any version of him can be used.

Violent2Dope
1. K, show me.

2. Post it again. You better hope it's from an official website, otherwise it's trash.

And Falcon originated from a game, so any version of him can be used. I will have to find it, I haven't seen that link in months.

Wandering Flame
Was going to make an edit. If it's a FAQ or something of that sort, the same DS FAQ that was linked to had words written in it that Capcom has no business with UDON comics. laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
Was going to make an edit. If it's a FAQ or something of that sort, the same DS FAQ that was linked to had words written in it that Capcom has no business with UDON comics. laughing out loud It said they are not canon to the storyline of the games, which is true.

No, it is an actual site that had the interview.

Burning thought
hate it when official information is deleted, there were tonnes of brilliant FAQs and questions and answers from developers but theres only a few left for Legacy of kain games, there was a site that had them all but its closed down sad

Furion
More Undeniable proof Falcon will win:
http://mastafuu.deviantart.com/art/TWILiGHT-PRINCESS-COMIC-44642348

Yoshi Paradise
More Undeniable proof Falcon will win:
http://mastafuu.deviantart.com/art/TWILiGHT-PRINCESS-COMIC-44642348

ermm That has nothing to do with Captain Falcon.

Furion
ya, it was a FALCON punch.

Yoshi Paradise
It doesn't matter because Captain Falcon didn't use it.

Furion
But Falcon could do the same thing.

Blax_Hydralisk
Not good enough.

Violent2Dope
All he did was kill a baby in a defenseless woman's womb...that impresses me how?

Furion
he punched it out. And it was an EVIL BABY.

Yoshi Paradise
How is punching an evil fetus out a woman's body relevant to this fight?

Furion
Shows Falcon could punch out Subzero's Heart or Lung or other vital organs.

Yoshi Paradise
Shows Falcon could punch out Subzero's Heart or Lung or other vital organs.

ermm A fetus isn't a vital organ.

Furion
If he could punch out a fetus which is residing in the body, he could punch out some vital organs like the heart. Or could just snap his spine cause he hit him so hard.

Yoshi Paradise
If he could punch out a fetus which is residing in the body, he could punch out some vital organs like the heart.

Not really.

A woman can lose a fetus just by having a miscarriage, which would cause the fetus to be expelled from the body before it reaches full side.

That never happens to vital organs unless a person is extremely sick.

Furion
He fricken Falconh punched her in the gut, causeing her to throw up the ganon baby. It was instant so he could do the same for organs or break the guy's spine if he doesn't manage to.

Yoshi Paradise
If he could punch out a fetus which is residing in the body, he could punch out some vital organs like the heart. Or could just snap his spine cause he hit him so hard.

He fricken Falconh punched her in the gut, causeing her to throw up the ganon baby. It was instant so he could do the same for organs or break the guy's spine if he doesn't manage to.

ermm You know that you're talking about Link, right?

Furion
ya, but basically it was pretty much the same thing Captain Falcon could do. Even Link's face was screwed up.

Violent2Dope
Prove that Captain Faclon can do the same, cause in SSBM it doesn't do that to friggin JIGGLYPUFF.

Furion
1. It was pretty much a NORMAL falcon punch, IF you punch someone hard enough, you can snap their spine. Falcon can do those cept harder as shown in the 1st Super Smash Bros when he sends people flying across the screen.
2. We're not using melee

Yoshi Paradise
2. We're not using melee

It doesn't matter because SSB and SSBM have the same game mechanics.

Since you're using SSB as a source, then you might as well use SSBM, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.