Best new member?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
Yup... I felt like it. smile

Who in your opinion is the best poster on the boards that joined this forum in 2007 (and if it stays open long enough... 2008?)? Be it scans, debating, or just all around a nice fellow.

Of course, it's going to be from the comic forums. smile

Also, not a cock stroking thread, because I only stroke my own. smile

King Kandy
Dammit, Guy222 comes in JUST short of 2007.

Badabing
llagrok

Faceman
By far.

Val
Originally posted by Badabing
llagrok
Thread over.

Digi, lock this.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Val
Thread over.

Digi, lock this. Naw... he sucks. smile

Val
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Naw... he sucks. smile
Good point.

iceman24567
llagrok Are you serious how is that even possible? eek!

Larceny
Larceny. smart

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Larceny
Larceny. smart No socks.

Larceny
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
No socks.

Oh..... well than Larceny. angel

Faceman
Originally posted by Larceny
Larceny. smart

Naw he sucks. smile

llagrok
Aww, Val loves me

Estacado
quanchi.

Passione
llagrok

And not me? Thats so wrong

Scoobless
Pfft ... the people who joined KMC in 2007 are exactly what's wrong with the world ..... frankly I blame them all for everything that's gone wrong anywhere in the last 15 years.

no expression

Passione
Good job i joined Dec 2006 then.

But I have seen a huge list of socks created in 2007. Thanks to the likes of Sven and Aj they have made the forum into a laughing stock.

But not all 2007 members should be blamed for this.. Some 2004/5/6 members are right jerks. Who treat new members with disgust

Mr. Ree
Originally posted by Passione
Good job i joined Dec 2006 then.

But I have seen a huge list of socks created in 2007. Thanks to the likes of Sven and Aj they have made the forum into a laughing stock.

But not all 2007 members should be blamed for this.. Some 2004/5/6 members are right jerks. Who treat new members with disgust

I don't think they made this forum into a laughing stock. I have read the threads here over the last couple of days and it seems to have done that to itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.