Falling from the top (Rp)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SceneReactionx
Start of the 12th grade year.

Camille moved by a teenagers,mainly freshmen,they have no clue on whats going on.It gets anoying after a while ,they are like cattle ...they stand there blocking the halls.Making it to the 4th floor camille studyed the lock numbers.She couldnt find her locker,geting anoyed after a while.A couple people runing up to her and huging her,friends from last year.All camille did was say hi and hug back and let them go.She seen some new faces but,most of them she knows.She felt aloun not knowing a couple people among her,are just like her.

Swimming Bird
((He'll start off seeming mean but will eventually soften up))

Jacob slumped through the hallway until he found one of his best friends. He'd known him his entire life and always had his back. "Hey, Ben, glad to see you finally switched to my school." Ben laughed and turned. "Well, **** it took my mom forever to sign that paper." Jacob looked over at the locked Ben was standing at and looked to the one next to it. "That one taken?" Ben looked pissed when he remembered the dorky kid who took it. "Yeah." Jacob walked over and jerked the door open and throw out all of the books in the locker, "I didn't see anyones books in here, did you?" Ben laughed until he was on the floor. "Nope." Jacob quickly stuffedd his books in his locker and looked at his schedule.

SceneReactionx
Camille couldnt help but turn around,loud laughter came from behind her.She looked over a guy stuned for what that on guy (jacob) did.He gathered his books and slightly back up.Camille folded her paper in her palm.She walked towerds the guys.Pulling the nerdish guy near her.
"Dont take there bs"
"i..It's fine"He said trying to get away.
"No its not"

Camille walked over and the nerdish boy stood be hind her.
"Dude,thats HIS locker,not yours,so get your books,and get it steppin"
She looked up at him .She waited for him to take his stuff.

Swimming Bird
"I didn't see his name on it, did you Ben?" Ben just laughed again and replied. "Not from what I could see." Jacob stared down Camille through his tinted welder's goggles. "What do I get out of moving so he can have a spot next to my brother?" Ben looked a little annoyed and then looked up at the clock. "We've got ten minutes Jake."

SceneReactionx
"Screew it,i dont have time,let me geuss you guys will be the bullys this year?"
She rolled her eyes slightly and pulled her paper back out leaning back she asked the guy if he knew where this locker was.He pointed right next to bens.
"O come on!"
She grumpled.
"out of all these lockers i had to get this one"
She walked around the guys and tossed her books out .Takeing her hoody off it was slightly warm in the hall.She tossed everything in but her math books and her pens.
She locked her locker tight and then walked off studying the rooms till she found 305 math.

Swimming Bird
Jacob was dressed in a tight sleeveless black wife-beater and was wearing a pair of black military issue pants. His combat boots were black as well and only helped to hinder his looks. "No, bullies are the ones who need to be mean to others to make themselves feel better. I just wanted the spot by the only man I trust." Ben looked back at the clock. "C'mon man, we need to get to Biology 101." Jacob sighed and they both started off

SceneReactionx
Camille looked around the class,she seemed aloun,till a hand touched her shoulder.She was startled,her friend.She smiled he was only known for 99,his name hiddin,the only person that knows his name as Camille.
She couldnt stop smiling
"99!!!! thought you where stuck in alabama!"
"I got out "
Camille huged her,he seem to chuckle.
"I found you,got most classes with you,sis,your stuck with me lmao,no losers will mess with you."
He at down with her,45 mins seemto go by so fast when all she did was talk to 99.

((Making his Sheet soon))

Swimming Bird
Jacob leaned back in his chair and began to carve into the desk. The teacher noticed this and jumped up and yelled at him. "Give that knife over to me right now Mr. Book!" Jacob stood up and removed his goggles to show his eyes. They were dark silver and covered the entire pupil. "How about you come up here and take it?" The teacher was a little startled but sent him to the office.

Kurosaki ichigo
Raven was late like usual. She was speeding but luckily no police were around. As she made her way to the parking lot she skid across and came inches away from hitting another car. She found a secure parking place and went in the school. She went to grab her backpack but she couldn't find it.Damn I forgot my bag at home, this day is gonna be horrible. Raven walked into the central office to get her schedule. Passing through the halls waving hugging going through the motions. Sure she liked to see the people but none of them seemed real. they seemed like plastic facades of people. She got her schedule Class 305 math and made her way to the class about forty five minutes late awkwardly walking in and scurrying to find a seat.

Swimming Bird
Jacob was now sitting in the office's waiting area, so that he could be seen by the principle. In his low voice he began to whistle sweet home Alabama, and tapping along with his foot. "Stop that!" Screached the secretary. "What, afraid of a little southern pride?" She looked sad. "It's not that, it's just my brother has been in Alabama and I haven't seen him in years." Jacob laughed. "You might want to write this down cause it's so complicated. Step one, drive to see him. Complete." He leaned back and closed his eyes.

Matroshka
Rand was walking in the hall when he noticed a notebook. It had the name Camille writin on it. He opened it up. It looked like a art book. He checked his schedule and noticed he had art. " i told them id rather have Russian history ...." He walked into the room and noting some people already there. He placed the notebook on the teachers desk " This belongs to a Camille" The teacher nodded " thankyou" After Rand sat down in a seat in the middle he looked at the different faces. He then turned and fitiled with his watch so no one would htink hes stareing

Swimming Bird
Jacob sighed as the principle finally called him. "To make sure you are acting like you should , we are switching you to art with the kids tha tyou were so rude to in the hall." Jacob stared at him blankly. "I've had art, four years in a row. I could pretty much teach the class myself." The principle grinned slightly. "Want you?" Jacob slid back in his chair. "Hell no! Mainly kids like ME are in there and I already have enough of me to me happy." The princple laughed and told him that he would be in art no matter what. Jacob knew what all the assignment ever were and decided he would do all of the ahead of time.

SceneReactionx
Camille left 99 he had spanish or something.She made her way to art,she didnt like the art teachers, rumors alst year said she was racist.Camille couldnt stand racest.Walking down the hall,she noticed the girl who was late for math.She seemed nice but no time to stop.She smiled at hr as the girl left theclass.Going to the 1st floor she rushed in stoping with a sigh.
"Am i late?"
"No,your 5 mins early"
"O,thanks"
When camille steped closer to a table,her name was called.Walking back to the desk the teacher handed her her note book.Giving her a strang look.
"How you ge this?"
She pointed to the guy who handed it to her,rand.
"How did you get my notebook??"
She walked over to him slowly.

JaccArlington
Rika sat in the back corner of her Algebra class, sinking into the chair in the hopes she would not be called upon for an answer. It was her weakest subject, and the homework had more than lost her. She closed her eyes, wishing she wasn't in the room, and ws more than relieved to hear the bell toll within the same second she was called upon. She rose from her seat, gathering her books and running out into the hall, hoping desparately not to run into that idiot that had been stalking her the last few days...

Swimming Bird
Jacob walked into the art class and sat down at an empty table. "This seems oddly like last years.. just no Teichmiller this year." Jacob closed his eyes. "She wasn't worth it man, why'd you have to go an end it all?" He opened his eyes when he realized that he said it out loud. Embarrasment crossed his face.

SceneReactionx
Camille looked over,she sighed,hes in my art class?She took a seat and opened her note book.The teacher blabed on,talking ablout partners,she didnt know any one and wasnt going to find a partner.

Swimming Bird
"Joyous partners again this year. and yet again no Teichmiller raises a problem..." Jacob layed his head down on the table and did not move for a while until the teacher came over to check on him. "You ok Jake?" He looked up slightly, his eyes were slightly red. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." He sat down in a chair. "I know it must be tough without him here. You two were damn near inseperable"

SceneReactionx
Glancing over,camille seen that he was about to cry.She felt slightly bad.
"Are you ok "
She hated to see people sad.

Swimming Bird
Jacob looked up at her. "I.. I'm o-.. stop lying Jacob. I'm not ok at all." He tried burrying his head in his arms. "I'm so sorry man, I should have known they would try something.. I should have been the one who was shot, not you."

Swimming Bird
Jacob set his head back down on the table and sighed. It was going to be a long year, especially since this year, all but one of his friends were gone. To make thinks worse, Ben wasn't even in many of the same classes as he was. Though the sintement of the girl was a nice alternative to always being quite, he was still shy to open up.

SceneReactionx
Camille picked her stuffed up,every on was paired up but her and him.She picked her stuff up and gave a teacher a dirty look.She took a seat in frount of him.
"Guess your stuck with me,dont worry you will only have anouther 45 mins to deal with me"
She rolled her eyes and set her books under her desk but her one blue notebook and her pen.

Swimming Bird
"Oh yes, cause forty-five minutes next t o a pretty girl is just torture. (sarcasm) Jacob yawned and realized that a tattoo on his chest was exposed, so he quickly covered it.

SceneReactionx
Camille chuckled for a momment.She seen his a tattoo for only a momment.She couldnt make out what it as,but she knew it was there.

"Hmh,seen it "

She said not looking up,her head resting in her palm she slowly started to scatch.The teachered barked at her for not listening.Thinking to her self she rolled her eyes and smirked at her thought then went back to drawing.The sun hit her glaces blinding her slightly she pulled them off ,and grumbled,she hated the sun at times.

Swimming Bird
"Oh trust me, these are unique." Jacob closed his eyes behind the goggles and attempted to sleep but the teacher approuched him. "You can't wear eye wear that doesn't enhance your vision so I'm going to have to ask you to hand those goggles over." Jacob looked up at him and laughed. "Trust me, I need these." The teacher rolled his eyes and still persisted. "I'm sure you have your reasons but hand them over." Jacob was pissed but handed them over. Once he had done so, his silver eyes were exposed which made him squint.

SceneReactionx
Camille staired up at the teacher,seeing him as nothing to fear.She looked over at jacob,seeing something differnt .He wasnt human seeing his eyes and the reactshon to the light,the color.She closed her eyes and then pushed into his mind.
She hadnt done this for a while,hoping to know she knew how to leave his train of thoughts.She could feel many thoughts all around her.She read his thoughts,descovering many thoughts about him.

Swimming Bird
Jacob let out a deep laugh. He thought inside of his head, knowing she could hear it. "You'll nefver found out what you want to know. You'll only be able to hear what I want you to." A thought slipped out of his mind and he desperatly tried to cover it up. 'man Camille is cute.' "That was nothing..."

((I knew my ability would come in handy.))

SceneReactionx
''Blast! your not supposed to know that im your head,or know i can do this,im not looking for anything,just seeing if i still can have the skill to enter peoples mind.Don't say a word about this,i know your secret to."
She quickly said,she now turned her focus on leaving his mind.Trying not to listin or pay any attechen to there thoughts .But before she could leave she was startled bythe teacher.Feeling her heart drop she snaped out of his mind and onto the floor.
"What the hell"
She screemed.The teacher sat there yelling,she couldnt hear him.She got up and faced the teacher,she shock her head and staired at the teacher.
"SHUT UP"
She grumbled and dusted her self up,before anything or any one could do anything a bell rung leting the kids free.She grabed her stuff ,giving jacob a glance.Hoping he knew what she said when she entered his mind.She rushed out,trying to find 303lang arts ,then wait for 4th period lunch.

Swimming Bird
Jacob looked back at her and laughed. "Oh, Jacob.. smooth." He stepped into the hallway and met up with Ben. "Ed!" Ben reacted flawlessly. "Shaun!" Jacob walked over to his locker and checked his schedule. "What do you have?" Ben looked over at his list to. "Language Arts." Jacob sighed. "Thank God, fianlly a class with you." They both gathered the required books and started to look for the room. "Dude, there was this one girl sitting with me at art and she was hott." Ben laughed. "Here we go again."

SceneReactionx
99 Seen camille wasting no time at all he grabed her from the back and draged her to her locker.
"Nice to see you ,im fine,i loved being pulled out of no here."
Camille said being anoyed,he walked her to her locker,she hated being like a pet having to be walked every where.
"WHY! do you half to walk me to everything,i mean its nice,but it gets anoying."
"Your my little sis,and i don't want any one messing with you,by the way spanish sucks,haha,i got langarts next,dont you??"
He stood behind her while she swiched her books.
"Ya,o this should be fun"
Camille walked on to her langarts class.While 99 followed behind her ,hurrying into call 99 did the same she took a seat in the back at a round table 99 took a seat on next to her for a while.

Swimming Bird
Jacob and Ben both sauntered into the class and found and empty table near the back. "Now to slack off, just like last year." Ben agreed and pulled out his iPod and both the headphones. They both put them in their ears and started to slowly head bang. The song playing in their headphones was "Rollin'" by Limp Bizkit.

SceneReactionx
Camille tryed not looking over at jacob,she made a stupied move for entering his mind.She let her secret out.The only person that knew she powers was 99.
"99,I blew my secret."
"WHAT!"He bursted out in dead silence.
"I didn't mean to!!"
Camille quickly said.Before the teacher shot in the room.Camille tryed calming 99 down .The teacher cleared her throught and interdused her self.Camille couldn't stop thinking,hy she blew her secret.

Swimming Bird
"Dude, what's up with your eyes? You got gay looking contacts or something." Jacob whipped around to face a kid looking over at him from a table directly behind him. "Say that again and only one of us will be leaving this class room and I can guarantee it won't be you. I can't see well right now but my friend over there can break you in half now problem." Ben just looked and lifted a bottle soft drink up. "Cheers." The kid turned around and looked at his friend with a weirded out expression.

SceneReactionx
"Calm down jacob"
She knew his name from when he had entred his head.
She looked upseeing the guy was scred as anything.Camille leaned over the table grabing her pencil that seem to be rolling away from her.

Swimming Bird
"Sorry, Camille. and if you are wondering how I know who you are, just because you can read mine doesn't mean that I didn't have access to a little of yours." Ben nodded. "Kind of like an open door." Ben realzied that he hadn't paid attention to anything the teacher had said

SceneReactionx
"SHHHH!"
She said as her eyes got bigger,she didnt want him telling everyone.No one looked at them so the probly didnt hear him.
"You can't get that much info just the bacie"
She said and smirked.

Swimming Bird
"Like I need it, girls like you most of the time look down on guys like me. Jacob chuckled and looked back at her. Something was different about her, other than the whole not being human. She seemed more accepting of people than most of the girls in the high school. "Oh, just get a room." Ben laughed to himself and paid more attention to his iPod then to what he was saying.

SceneReactionx
"I dont look down on people,i find it very rude to do so ."

She lifted her left eye brow and then pulled a couple note books out.It had across the cover,Alabama gal ,and southern chick.She loved being from the south,she took pride in it,even though she was in the north.

Swimming Bird
Jacob laughed and looked back over at Ben. "Even better, she's southern." Ben looked over at her notebooks and looked back. "Eh, her voice sounds like she's been up here a while. Maybe that's why people look at us weird." Jacob shrugged. "Think she's heard of the A99?" Ben chuckled. "Yeah sure, we've only been around for six weeks."

SceneReactionx
"Nope"
She had her hjead down studying some of her stuff .She was good at hearing.She then relised they where from the south to,she smkirked.Finlly someone who wouldnt raise hell because she loves the south.

Swimming Bird
"She can hear good too." Ben looked over at Jacob. "I bet she can hear, like you can see in the dark." Jacob looked a little annoyed. "Yeah, I'm sure she can hear in pinkish-purple." He rolled his eyes and Ben couldn't help but laugh.

(How he sees http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/capoeirista2/riddick/RiddicksDarkvision.jpg)

SceneReactionx
Camille looked up and rolled her eyes.
"ur only 5 feet away not that hard to hear you that far away"
She rolled her eyes once more.She sliped her glaces on and the leans back in the seat.She studyed over jacob for some reson.

Swimming Bird
Jacob looked down at the table. "Damnit, I shoukld have seen that coming." Ben just klaughed at her comment. "Owned!" The teacher told them to quite down.

SceneReactionx
""hmh"
Camille smirked,camille grabed something from her note book.And foled it in to a sqare and shot it at her friend.She smirked as she got a note back from him.They where having a inside joke.

"Ug i hate this class"
"I hate you to\" the teacher called out.
"Proble not as much as i hate you"A couple laughs broke out.
The bell rungh and camille slowly got up.Not in a rush to go lunch.

Swimming Bird
Ben and Jacob jumped up and forced there way through the door. "You barely even eat Jake, why you runnin'?" Jacob looked back. "Cause being able to eat before you is just too much to pass up!" They both laughed.

SceneReactionx
camille got up seeing jacob left a couple stuff behind.She walked in the cafitiera .And was wanted by 3 big groups of people.But first had to return jacobs stuff to him.Seeing him she slowly aproched him scared of him slightly.

Swimming Bird
Jacob and Ben were sitting at a table by themselves just telling jokes and bringing up odd old inside jokes. Jacob looked up to see Camille holding a few of his things. "How did you, but I.. did I?" Jacob looked through his bag and slapped his head. "Thanks.. cutie." A grin slid across his face.

SceneReactionx
Camille smirked and slightly blushed.
"Ya the teacher was about to throw it away i saved it ..."
She held her hands out holding his stuff,waiting for him to take it.

Swimming Bird
Jacob stood up awkwardly and retrieved the books and items from her. "Th-thanks Camille.. you can sit with us if you can't find anywhere else. Ben just kept eating. "Not likely."

SceneReactionx
Camille glanced back at her groups of friends fighting and arugin,drama drama.She truned back and smiled."Sure"She smirked and took a free seat across from him.
99walked back into the lunch heading to her he tossed a watter bottle toher.
"You forgot this in your locker.."99
"How did you get in my locker??!"
"When you where opening it i watched,duh,well ill be over there with the guys and gals.Peace"99.
Camille rolled her eyes then put her attechen on jacob and ben.

Swimming Bird
Jacob focused his attention between Ben and Camille, which would be hard to do. "You're the first girl that's really taken an interest in me without being a girlfriend." Jacob spoke in a kind of low voice that was hard to understand. "I am single by the way..." Ben looked over at Jacob with a weird look on his face. "Are you actually hitting on her?" Jacob looked back with an annoyed look but smiled when he looked at Camille.

Matroshka
Rand walked down the halls , waiting for the next class he went to his locker. He opened it and put away a book he got from the library. He took out his American Goverment book. " Somthings gatta be fun" He said aloud in the crowds. He was to tired to look at the time and decided to just go to the next class. He looked at the group by the lockers and just walked past them. He didnt really care much for introducing himself to anyone. Eventually he would.

SceneReactionx
((I drather sujest,you have lunch,thats where every one is,unless you really enjoy rping aloun erm_))

Camille bit her lip she felt aloun right now.She still had fear of jacob,mainly ben.Ben had scared her easly.Camille gave a soft smile then replyed.
"I like to ge t to know people,before i have any mean or weird thoughts of them"
She smirked and siped her water from her bottle.She rarly eated,when she did it was mainly not in the lunch room.She liked to eat aloun.

Swimming Bird
JAcob looked down a little embarrassed but found the courage to look her in the face. "That's good, you've already been bumped pretty high up in my list." He smiled at her. She seemed different from all of the rest of the girls. "So, is there anything you would like to know about me?"

Matroshka
The classroom door was locked until lunch was over. He went to the caffeteria and grabed a soda and sat down somwhere. he already had a huge breakfast so he had no intentions of easting agian. He didnt know really anyone. Most of the people he knew graduated or left to another skool. Rand yawned and watched people storm in to eat lunch

SceneReactionx
Camille smirked slight blush came over her nose and on her checks.
"Thanks:>"She leaned slightly back"I know alot about you,when i went in your head.I didn't mean to read your thoughts just some sliped out of your head before you can lock me out."
She smirked.
Her head turned seeing a young male that had found her note book.He sat atleast 2 chairs away.

Matroshka
He looked at the group by him. Doing there own thing talking and flirting with eachother. Seemed to be nice people. Well as it seemed , Rand had no idea who they were. he walked over " Hi " He looked to see if anyone would respond to him. He was nervice but wanted to making new friends.

Swimming Bird
"I can lock down my thoughts so there is still a lot you don't know. You probably know most of my basic information though. I got into your head a bit when you connected with mine." Jacob made sure to keep his voice down so not to alert anyone of their 'gifts.' Ben eyes Rand across the lunch room and squinted a little. "That ones got powers like us." Jacob looked over. "How do you?" Ben looked back. "I just have a feeling." Jacob looked annoyed. "Yeah, and the last time you had 'just a feeling' we almost got arrested.." Jacob shook his had and turned his attention back to Camille.

Matroshka
" go away " Rand sighed " ye f!@# you to " The person got up. He was standing at about 6'3" towering over Rand. " wanna fight about @sshole" Rand smiled " sure " He Rand held his hand out and he lifted a garbage can and slamed it into his face. " WHAT THE F#%^ !" The guy went to hit Rand but he quickly backed up and dodged it. Rand looked around. Nothing good to levitate. He eyed and empty table " ILL KILL YOU FREAK" He lifted and tossed into the guy sending him back into the wall knocked out , blood coming from his head. He put the table down and walked out of there as he saw a police officer and the principal walk in.

Swimming Bird
Jacob and Ben both saw the cops and tried to hide their faces. "Ben, what did do this time!?" Ben looked back. "Me? I didn't do anything." Jacob looked back angrily this time. "You ALWAYS are the reason they show up." Ben looked over at the fight that just happened. "Well, that one guy was on the ass end of an ass kicking so maybe he's no here for us." Jacob gave a sigh of relief. "Oh, ok." Ben looked up and laughed. "Looks like he doesn't know how to control his powers." Jacob looked at Ben and chuckled. "You only that because yours can't be expressed outwardly"

SceneReactionx
((edit)

Matroshka
He walked out of there and headed to the other side of the cafeteria and acted like he just got there. He knew people had seen what he looked like. He didnt care. A gurl pointed the cop to Rand " jeez >.>" "Can you come with me sir?" " sure..." Rand walked with the cop. They went to the office and he sat down " people are telling me that you threw that whole table at that one guy, i dont think you could do that since the table weighted about 100 pounds and 20ft long." " well ya i guess people want to see me in trouble." The cop fidled with his pen. " yea i will have to look into this some more but the other guy is on concous so we can take care of this later." Rand smiled " thankyuo for understanding" The cop smiled " np, you are free to go" Rand walked out of the office. "^____^ sweet"

Swimming Bird
Jacob started to rub his eyes. The pain was getting a lot worse and he could barely see. His silverish eyes were starting to get blood shot from the light. "Dude, I need my goggles back from that teacher, this light is killing me." A headache was starting to form and his vision was starting to fade. He layed his head down on the table in his arms. Jacob was a little embarassed to ask for help but the pain wasn't going away any faster. "Camille, could you please help me get my goggles back?"

SceneReactionx
"Sure,ill be back."
She looked around since every one was side tracked she tryed calming her self down more and more.She shifter into a small bird and took off fast out of the room.Out of site from humans she speeddown the hall poast rand and everyone else.When she got to art the teacher was busy.She tuyrned into human form.She tryed turning her charm on,she walked in swaying her hips leaning across the desk.
"I have thous googles ,plz"
Her big eyes looking downa t him.
"No,sorry"
Camille grew anger,she didnt have time snaching the googles she speaded out of the room.She was out sight of him she slid past the cafitra door and crashed into the wall.She stumbled up and ran into the lunch room placing the googles infront of him she slowed down and took her seat.She smirked.

Swimming Bird
Jacob scooped up his goggles and put the on quickly. "That's what I needed, thank you so much." Jacob readjusted his eyes and klooked up at Camille.

SceneReactionx
Camille in hailed.
"Im a shapshifter also"
She smirked,she couldnt help but smile."Feel any better?stupied art teacher wouldnt give the so i grabed them and run.Long run."

Swimming Bird
"Yes, I feel a lot better.. especially know that I can see you beautiful face fully.." A grin slid across his face and he blushed slightly.

Matroshka
Rand got to his class and sat down. He was less tired now after that. He knew his power was awsome but he never wanted to do it agian. But somthing inside him felt he would like to use this as an advantage. But if people saw Rand knew somthing seriously bad would happen. He decided to keep it on the down low till he could figure out how to use them better. HE smiled " no one can stop me" He said to himself

SceneReactionx
"aw"Camille smiled.The bell rung and the students rushed out,social was next.Camille liked social but it really didnt grab her attechen that much.She walked out of the lunch room and headed out to her locker.Fixing her hair she was thinking about how her first day in 12th grade was going.She smirked and grabed her knew note bok.She had at least 5 minutes to kill.They liked to relase kids early from lunch so they wount be lilly gagging in the lunch to be late for there next class.

Tatsumaki
Kyoko walked to her next class, music. She noticed a couple of freshman lost on their way to class so she stopped and helped them.
"Where's your class?" She said in a soft voice.
The kid showed her the paper in his hand and she pointed out the direction it was in.
"Go straight there and make a left ok?" She said and smiled. The boy smiled at her and headed for his class.

Kyoko arrived at her class. She sat down and waited for the teacher. Since this was the first day, they weren't going to be playing, so she grabbed her binder and piece of paper. The teacher was going over rules such as no fighting, and such. Of course half the class wasn't paying attention because they had heard this so many time already. She recognized some faces in her class, but she never talked with them. The teacher finished explaining the rules to them, so she put away her things and waited for the bell to ring.

Matroshka
Rand looked at his watch. "Could i get away with anything ?" He tohught to himself. Well Rand did with that one guy. He smiled. Hes had hte power for 2 weeks now and he barley thought about using it in a bad way. He shook his head " no way" he decided to use it for good if anything. He didnt wanna be agiasnt the police, he like the po po. He felt relieved making that decision.

He moticed that gurl that just came in. He smiled and moved his seat up to her. He looked at her " hi my name Rand ," He smiled " whats yours ?"

Tatsumaki
"Kyoko." She said in her soft, quiet voice. She smiled. "The first day's always boring isn't it? All they talk about is rules. We never get to do anything important or fun." She brushed some of her blond hair out of her face. She checked the time on her phone. They still had 10 minutes left, doing nothing. She looked around the classroom, everyone was shy and quiet, only about four other people were talking.

Swimming Bird
"Hmm.. next up is American History." Jacob and Ben both grabbed thier books and made their way towards the class room. "We are learning about the Civil War." Jacob laughed and looked to see if it was true. "Well, looks like I get to sleep in this class for the entire first semester."

Matroshka
"cool name ^_^ and you read my mind." HE smiled back. He looked at the time " jeez have any idea what to do till we leave this class ? :P" He took a piece of paper and wrote in big letters " im bored" he looked at his watch "jeez x_<" He examined her. She was very pretty. He liked her.

SceneReactionx
99 walked into mucie,he was hoping for soc but he got stuck with mucie.Seeing 2 people chating he took his seat near them.

Camille entered social studys she took her seat.Her eyes soften from the over head light .She sat slumped on the desk her head in her arms.

Tatsumaki
"So, what class do you have next?" she said and gave a little smile.

Swimming Bird
"And so one of the greatest generals of the Civil War was General Sherman-" Jacob sat up in his seat. "Sherman wasn't a great General. He was murderer and all he did was slaughter hundreds of inocent civilians and burned countless injured soldiers to death." The teacher looked back at him. "Sherman did what he had to do to end the war. Now sit down. I don't want anymore outbursts from you." Jacob didn't comply and started to talk again. "The greatest General and military taction to this date was Confederate General Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson." Jacob pulled back a small part of his sleeveless shirt to reveal a tattoo of the Confederate flag.

Matroshka
"hmmm" He looked at his list " wow this makes sence. They didnt give me anything. It skips right over the next period. Great now i gatta go to guidance later to clear that up." He yawned. " why skip over it makes no sence. In fact this whole school doesnt @__@" Rand heard that one kid talk aloud about gerneral sherman and laughed " i really dont even care bout this class, just need to pass it " he said to Kyoko

SceneReactionx
Camille lifted her head up and glanced back.She gave jacob a really weird look.How did he know so much about that.She shruged and layed her head on the side .Blinking both eyes trying to get her vishon back.

99 chuckled ,''He likes you"
He was talking about rand liking Kyoko.

Swimming Bird
"Sit down Mr. Book." JAco blooked up and laughed. "That's my dad." The teacher rolled his eyes and spoke sarcastically. "Yes, and I can see he did a great job of raising you. He such a good father." Jacob eyes widened and he got out of his desk and started to march towards the teacher.

SceneReactionx
Camille pulled on jacobs back of his shirt.
"Sit,dont do that"
She pulled him onto a seat next to her.
"He is so not worth it,hes probly gay,don't lethim push your bottons"

Tatsumaki
Originally posted by SceneReactionx
Camille lifted her head up and glanced back.She gave jacob a really weird look.How did he know so much about that.She shruged and layed her head on the side .Blinking both eyes trying to get her vishon back.

99 chuckled ,''He likes you"
He was talking about rand liking Kyoko.
(talking to 99)

She pouted and crossed her arms in a way the resembled a little girl. "He doesn't even know me. Anyway, what's your name?" She flashed a quick smile before checking to see what the teacher was doing. Seeing that he didn't notice she was talking she waited for the young man's answer.

SceneReactionx
"My name isnt important,i go by 99 though,nice tattoos ,they fit you,how long you have them for?"
He liked tattoos for some reson,the markings on the flesh it seemed like a un worded story.He had some on him,mainly from battle and so he had a a story told in a scene .

Swimming Bird
Camille pulled on jacobs back of his shirt.
"Sit,dont do that"
She pulled him onto a seat next to her.
"He is so not worth it,hes probly gay,don't lethim push your bottons"

"It's just when people insult my home... our homeland it gets to me. And then my father." Jacob glared at the teacher and then took his seat. "Jacob, I don't bellieve you are allowed to wear eye wear like th-" Jacob blurted out an obvious lie but there was no way for the teacher to check. "If, I don't wear them then I could go blind.

Tatsumaki
"My name isnt important,i go by 99 though,nice tattoos ,they fit you,how long you have them for?"
He liked tattoos for some reson,the markings on the flesh it seemed like a un worded story.He had some on him,mainly from battle and so he had a a story told in a scene .

"99? That's a cool nickname" she said smiling.
"Oh these?" she said not even realizing that they were showing. "I've had them for about two years now." She tugged on her shirt to cover them. "Do you have any?"

Jedireaper
(Whats this RP about?)

SceneReactionx
He smirked"Just a couple,mainly on my back,from a scene when i was at -"He couldnt revile his secret" well lets say i justthought they looked cool"He has a snake one raped all the way up around his armto his shouler.He showed it to her.He liked snakes.

Camille
"Hes not worth it....and ya he will go blind with out him"

SceneReactionx
Originally posted by Jedireaper
(Whats this RP about?)

((Its about its the start of 12th grade for you, but its living hell going through this high school with humans because you have a power. Or your a differnt breed,and you can't let anyone know.)

Swimming Bird
Jacob started to wobble back and forth a bit. "I... I need to go to the nurses office.." Jacob almost fell over as he stumbled towards the classroom door.

Jedireaper
((Where do i sign up- oh bbs))

Swimming Bird
((I'm gunna go out on a limb here but I'm gunna say the sign up thread stick out tongue))

Jacob abruptly left the classroom and stumbled down the hall way until out of sight. "That wasn't easy as I thought." Jacob straightened up and started walking more normally.

Wild-Cherry
Spencer leaned forward to kiss her mare's velvety nose, and wheeled about, backpack slung across her shoulder. She looked at her watch and muttered a curse as she dashed toward the school. She came to a wooden fence, and vaulted herself over it onto a huge green lawn, through which she ran until she reched the school grounds, a sweaty, panting heap.
Damnit...my first day and I'm already late!
Yesterday she had gotten all her information. Her dorm room ,a key, all her books and - most importantly - Her horse Romeo had just been moved to the stables next door, still a mile off from the school and a decent run as well.

As she clambored up the stairs, Spencer brushed a peice of hair from her eyes, and as she passed a trophy case in the hall she stopped. Straightening, she examined herself. A smile crossed her face. She really had grown alot. Her face was more mature, and her body had grown long and muscular. She was finally mastering her powers as well. Maybe this school won't be so bad....

Just then a teacher walking by stopped, staring in her direction.

" Escuse me, miss....what do you think your doing? "

Blushing, Spencer started to speak, but was cut off.

" Go to the office and get a tardy pass. Imediatly! "

As Spencer wheeled off toward the main office, she sighed.
as if.

Swimming Bird
Jacob wandered the hallways past various closed door and loud teacehrs. Eventually he wandered past a girl who looked a little ticked and seemed to be going to the main office. Noticing an open door, he knew he would probably be sent there to if he was seen. Thinking quickly he turned around and decided to head back to the class. He'd need to get his books anyway so it was the only smart decision. As he turned around he was surprised to see that he was standing directly in front of the nurse's office.

SceneReactionx
Camille felt something hurt in her head,she growned.The teacher walked over she was about to be in tears.

"Camille you should go the nurse,i dont think you should be here,you dont looks so good."
Leaving the class camille slowly alked to the nurse draging her stuff behind.Her head slightly down,her whitish hair which was in a hair tie slowly coverd her face.

Matroshka
Rand watched Camille leave. " o boy can i relate to that !" He looked around " well why not !" He got up and walked over to the teachers desk but before she could say anything " GO TO THE PRINCIPLES bECAUSE OF AN INNCEDENT EARLIER TODAY" He walked out of the classtoom " SHIT" He caught up to Camille "You ok ?"

Striding Cloud
(Can i have recap? >&ltwink

Swimming Bird
Jacob saw Camille and how she looked like she was in pain. Seeing Rand close behind her didn't help his understanding of the situation. "What did you do to her!?" He demanded with an angry look on his face.

Striding Cloud
Kiba closed his eyes when he yelled. "Do you mind? I have very sensitive ears. Not to be rude, but shut up." He said smiling and looked at Camille. "She probally just has a headache. Anyways i gotta head to the office too, ditched one detention i think."

Swimming Bird
"Yeah, well I have sensitive eyes but you don't hear me whining all of the time." With a grunt he turned around and opened the door to the nurses office, letting Camille go first.

Striding Cloud
Kiba put his hands up in defense of Jacope. "Alright didn't mean to start a war." He said and walked in after Camille.

Matroshka
Rand rolled his eyes and walked into the prinipals office. Relived that somone got Jacobs attention. He walked in the principals office. " Ok Rand lets get straight to the point YOU DID throw that table at ....Sam Burns" He sighned " he started it, he wanted to fight" The principal shook his head " not to mention you lied to the schools police officer" The principal sat back in his chair "Rand i like you but you get in the stickiest of situations soo................"

He pulled our a referal "your on after school cleaning duty for the next 4 months, you dont have to get suspended. And we dont have to tell your parents" He sighed " ok .... ill take that .... thx" The principal sighed " no problem , your lucky Sam doesnt press charges." Rand smirked " it was self defense, that kid is huge" Principal shook his head "well get off to class now" He handed Rand 2 peices of paper 1 the referal 2 pass to class.

He walked over to the guidance " i still need a class next period"( i dont know what period is next) Rand walked in " i need to speak to Ms. YTMND" The person at the from desk pulled out a clip board " sign in" He did and sat down.

SceneReactionx
Originally posted by Striding Cloud
(Can i have recap? >&ltwink
<<I would tell you ,but i think you know already. do,if you want one still,feel free to pm me for a recap,i will give you a recap>>

Originally posted by Matroshka
Rand rolled his eyes and walked into the prinipals office. Relived that somone got Jacobs attention. He walked in the principals office. " Ok Rand lets get straight to the point YOU DID throw that table at ....Sam Burns" He sighned " he started it, he wanted to fight" The principal shook his head " not to mention you lied to the schools police officer" The principal sat back in his chair "Rand i like you but you get in the stickiest of situations soo................"

He pulled our a referal "your on after school cleaning duty for the next 4 months, you dont have to get suspended. And we dont have to tell your parents" He sighed " ok .... ill take that .... thx" The principal sighed " no problem , your lucky Sam doesnt press charges." Rand smirked " it was self defense, that kid is huge" Principal shook his head "well get off to class now" He handed Rand 2 peices of paper 1 the referal 2 pass to class.

He walked over to the guidance " i still need a class next period"( i dont know what period is next) Rand walked in " i need to speak to Ms. YTMND" The person at the from desk pulled out a clip board " sign in" He did and sat down.

<<gym>>

Camille looked around people yelling and fighting.She closed her head,she grumbled.Stumbling some what she got away from them since they calmed down.She made her way to the nurse ,and layed on the bed for a while.Camille took some medicen and gave her a ice pack for her head.Camille grumbled she could of gone home but she made her her way back.
She walked to the office to sign some stuff.She walked to the sign in and seen the guy just in the hall way.Sliping the icepack off her head when she seen him.

"Hey you"
Snaping her fingers trying to get him to look up.All day she seen him and hes been near her most the time,this was her time to make anouther friend,or find out who he was,at least.

JaccArlington
Rika sat atop the bleachers down at the football field out back, watching all the other students argue over who was on which team. She had skipped out of three classes today, so she needed to inadvertantly make her way out to the soccer field later for practice. She would simply tell them she had felt rather bad after Algebra and gone home for a while. What was the worst they could say? She'd never been one to make trouble, and her record was squeaky clean after the start of high school. "Of course, being a freak isn't making things easier." She summoned up a little faerie sprite of light energy, placing it on her shoulder. "You don't mind my uniqueness, though, do you?" It shook its head, smiling. She walked down to the locker rooms, making sure that the faerie remained looking as nothing more than a subtle glow, perhaps from the overhead lights. "Well, I suppose we should be grateful that no one has found us out yet, but then again... It would be a burden off of my shoulders... Sorry, lame figure of speech." She heard footsteps and waved her hand inadvertantly, dissipating the faerie as she turned around, hoping both that it was one of her teammates and that her sprite hadn't been spotted...

Matroshka
(( was that post to me Camille ? if so ^_^))Rand turned to were the snaping came from. " o hey , you ok " He noticed she looked like she was in pain. Rand walked closer to her. HE was sort of shy for some reason. He didnt feel this way from the last gurl. He felt like he liked her but he saw her with somone else. He figured he would like to be her friend.

SceneReactionx
((Ya it was:]))

"Ya,im geting better,thanks for your conseren"
She smiled,"Im camille by the was,o and, thanks for returning my note book,most guys just keep them,for some weird reson,but thanks agen."
She held her hand out .

Swimming Bird
Jacob tried to slip away unoticed while the two were talking and went to his locker. Taking out a small mirror, he looked at his eyes closely. "Looks like the shine is going to hold up. No negative reprocussions."

Matroshka
He shook her hand " o so you found out it was me ? and im Rand " He smiled " i gots a 4 month cleaning duty punishment for that incident. I got lucky , i could have gone to jail" He frowd "as long my parents dont find out im safe ^^" " Rand said smiling a little nervously. " So what class u got next ?"

SceneReactionx
"Well since you look like a nice guy, if you neaver got in trouble on your record they woiunt inform your parents,unless,you dont straitin out.I learned...but its nice to meet you rand,i got gym next,how about you.?"
She smiled and just finshed signing her name,hard to to read really small and tight cursive.

Swimming Bird
As Jacob was leaning into his locker, and inspecting his eyes, three guys came up behind him. "Well, looks like your buddy isn't here to save you." Jacob didn't even bother to turn around. It was only when they forced him out of his locker did they see his eyes fully. "Man, you are one screwed up guy. We're just going to add beat up to that."

Matroshka
He laughed "thankyou. i dont know its blank under next period..... " He itched his head " well im just ganna go to the gym. Wanted that class anyway" He lied he just wanted to get to know her she seemed very nice. He fitled in his pocket and checked out his pen. It leaked in his pants " o awsome just what i need X_X"

SceneReactionx
"Cool,well you know where it is,+ i half to go to my gay locker to get my stuff"She grunted.
"I hate gym"
She got closer to the door wondering if he would follow.

Swimming Bird
"I'm not going to fight you." The three kids laughed. "That's too bad. Guess we'll just be whooping your ass." Jacob sighed. "Your lack of inteligence is depressing." It did not surprise him to see the others from before not paying attention. It's all people ever did, mind their own business. Jacob remembered all that he had learned from his father.

Matroshka
He walked behind her " heh ya I dont like it much i just like to fool around most of the time " He was glad he made a new friend , he thought bout the other gurl. So many girls ! ^_^ he thought to himself. But this one in particular looked familar. Possibly saw her but never knew who she was.

Swimming Bird
Jacob pulled free of them and picked out his keys from his pocket. "Where do you think you are going." Jacob turned around to face them. "All you humans ever do is mistreat your own kind, and then turn around and ask yourself why your world is such a shit-hole. There you go. It's **** ups like you that do it." Jacob made his wa back into the nurses office, slamming the door closed so hard that it cracked the window.

Swimming Bird
Jacob took a deep breath and then decided to make his way over to the gym where the others were. With a deep sigh, he opened the door and started to march towards the gym. Before he had realized it, Ben had come up next to him. "Race to the gym?" Ben shrugged and took a deep breath. They were both pretty much in gym clothing just not regulation. They both took off towards the gym at full speed. Jacob pushed the door open and was feeling triumphant until he saw Camille standing right in his way. Hitting her, they both fell to the ground.

SceneReactionx
((ek late post))

SceneReactionx
Camille felt pain go throuw her body.She could hardly see,she could feel weight push down on her as she layed.What had happen to her? she grunted and just layed there in pain.

Swimming Bird
Realizing what had happened to him, he flipped off of her and started to see if she was ok. "Oh God, I am so sorry Camille, I didn't see you.. Camille?"

SceneReactionx
Camille grunted agen, rubing her head she couldnt get up.She felt her body trying to get up,soem studets watched her.She couldnt get up she looked up at him,she really see.
"Ok" she felt some what conffused on what to say back.

Swimming Bird
Scooping her up in his arms, he brought her over to a chair and set her down. Jacob made sure to keep her up and did not let her fall. An intense look of worry was over his face.

SceneReactionx
"Thannks"
She smirked some what,she shook her head to get her vishon back.She pulled her tank top up alittle.She dusted her self off.
"You win??"

Swimming Bird
"It's no win if you got hit in the process." Without thinking, he hugs her. Pulling back, he blushed and looked away towards the floor. "Sorry, I didn't mean to invade your personal space.."

JaccArlington
Rika turned quickly, having heard the noise down the hall. It hadn't been a teammate, as she suspected, but the class entering the gym. She'd forgotten how early it was, she supposed. Making her way back to the gym, she saw the lot of them bunched around the door, one of them on the ground. "Jesus, what'd they all do this time?" She wandered over noting the lot of them. "You guys alright? I heard the crash, but I missed the cause..."

SceneReactionx
Camille blushed,she smiled though.She felt her heart rate picked up."Nice hug" She said trying to get up.She was a little shaky.

Swimming Bird
Jacob let out a sigh of relief that she was ok, and helped her up out of the seat. "I can carry you to the nurses office, if you want."

SceneReactionx
Her eyes where widen open "Noooo,not agen!!!"
She smiled,she made up something,so she can just be near him."but can you help me over there,make sure i dont fall when i walk?"
Camille said looking up to him.

Swimming Bird
Jacob grinned a little and slid his arm nervously behind her back and made sure that she couldn't fall too easily.

SceneReactionx
Camille smiled ,and made her way slowly to the other side of the gym.She loved every min,she kepted a normal face on.Her heart rate start to pick up.
"thanks"

Swimming Bird
"Anytime." Over the slow walk, he slid his arm more around her as he walked. Gradually Jacob became more comfortable.

SceneReactionx
Camille leaned on him pertending to have a trouble staying up,when she got to the wall she leaned agenst the wall.She smiled "Thanks agen ... for helping me "She said and huged him slightly.

Swimming Bird
Jacob hugged her back and let her rest on his shoulder. "Are we close to the nurse's room?" Two things made his ask: 1, He was worried that she was hurt, and second was that he didn't want it to end.

SceneReactionx
"Its all the way cross the gym and then all the way down the hall"She looked up she pointed to the door on the other side.She held slightly tighter.She held her head low hiding her smile.

Swimming Bird
Jacob grinned and held on a little tighter, and pulled her up a little bit. His arms wrapped around her a little tighter as he helped her across the room.

SceneReactionx
Camille smiled and liked the help he was giving her.She wanted to tap into his mind,to see if he liked her ,she liked him.She wasnt going to say a word that she liked him .She didnt want to go in his head if he liked her or not,its his on thoughts.But she was tempted.

Swimming Bird
Jacob smiled and looked into her eyes when she didn't notice. It was driving him nuts how much he liked her but wasn't able to tell her or even know if she liked him back.

SceneReactionx
Camille felt nerouse asking him this.She slowly walked to the wall.
"Can i read your mind for a momment?"
Camille said with puppy eyes.

Swimming Bird
"You'll only be able to read what I want you to." Jacob knew that this was the oppurtune moment. All he started to think about was that he liked her. "Go for it."

SceneReactionx
"Thank you."

Camille held onto him slightly while she drifted off.Her eyes closed and it was pitch black but a spot light upon her.Thoughts drifted,looking round she couldnt find much,but she wasnt trying to look for other stuff but if her liked her.

Swimming Bird
Jacob could feel a bit of a spot in his own mind and knew that it was her making a successful connection. "I... I like you, Camille." Jacob spoke in his mind so that he knew she would hear him.

Wild-Cherry
Gravely accepting a yellow tardy pass, Spencer made her way toward her second period. She had completely missed her first. It was only then that she had taken the oppourtunity to really examine her shcedual.
P1 - World History
P2 - Gym
P3 - Early Vet. Med.
-Lunch-
P4 - Psychology
P5 - 20th Century Literature

Spencer smield a bit. this 5 period schedual was much lighter than her prior 7 period one. It also gave her a lot more time to spend with Romeo.

As she made her way to the gym a loud commotion attracted ehr attention. She tried to bypass it, but couldn't seem to. trying to get by, she bumped a girl's shoulder by accident. She had seene her earlier with a friend, and remembered her name as 'Rika' or something to the sort. Apologising, she turned toward the mass of students.

"What happened? "

Sam Solider
Kevin walked down the hall. He spotted a guy helping a girl. they kept talking. he hated them. he didnt know why, he just did. The boy was helping the girl somewhere. He stuck out a foot and made the boy fall. He laughed and walked away

Swimming Bird
Ben tackled Kevin from behind. "let's see you trip Jake again *****!"

Sam Solider
Kevin grabbed Ben and slammed him into the wall. "who?"

Swimming Bird
Ben grabbed Kevin and threw him into the adjacent wall. "Jake, one of the most badass and awesome people you will ever meet."

Sam Solider
Kevin looked around blankly. "wha? oh oh yes." Kevin walked to Ben "sorry" he stuck out a hand and smiled, showing short, sharp teeth.

Swimming Bird
Ben didn't shake his hand but more like knuckled him. "You know kid, you're pretty damn strong. Not many people can up and throw me like that."

Fuddle
Carilo yawned sleepily, stretching her arms and wings out tall. She scratched her back with her tail as she started walking. She were just arriving from a nap when she heard voices. She looked out into the hallway and noticed two guys fight. Shortly after, shaking hands. She had no idea what to think, but instead sighed and walked out of her room. The guy spoke about strength and she rolled her eyes as she passed them. She had covered her wings and horns with a fluffy hat and jacket, while having her tail dragged inside her jacket along with the wings. She prefere not to show the world what a succubus she was.

"Time to grow up, boys. The daycare days are long gone" she said, patting Ben and Kevin on the shoulders as she passed by, continue walking down the hall.

Sam Solider
Kevin stared "who the hell was that??" Kevin flipped Carlio off.

JaccArlington
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Gravely accepting a yellow tardy pass, Spencer made her way toward her second period. She had completely missed her first. It was only then that she had taken the oppourtunity to really examine her shcedual.
P1 - World History
P2 - Gym
P3 - Early Vet. Med.
-Lunch-
P4 - Psychology
P5 - 20th Century Literature

Spencer smield a bit. this 5 period schedual was much lighter than her prior 7 period one. It also gave her a lot more time to spend with Romeo.

As she made her way to the gym a loud commotion attracted ehr attention. She tried to bypass it, but couldn't seem to. trying to get by, she bumped a girl's shoulder by accident. She had seene her earlier with a friend, and remembered her name as 'Rika' or something to the sort. Apologising, she turned toward the mass of students.

"What happened? "

She looked over to her, nodding to the apology as if to say think nothing of it. "Dunno. Heard the noise, though I missed the cause. Looks as though the lot of them had a fight or something." She turned to the one that had bumped her. "Regardless, it's not much we can do now. Name's Rika, by the way. And you are?"

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by JaccArlington
She looked over to her, nodding to the apology as if to say think nothing of it. "Dunno. Heard the noise, though I missed the cause. Looks as though the lot of them had a fight or something." She turned to the one that had bumped her. "Regardless, it's not much we can do now. Name's Rika, by the way. And you are?" " Oh. So much drama, and Schools only just begun. You're right though."

Shaking her head, Spencer continued to stare at the group, now dissipating slowly to their own classes. Most went int the gym, where she was headed as well. Two or three had gotten into their own mishaps, and came away with small cuts or bruises. Most were in the same state as Spencer, however, and were just disgrintled observers. Turning back to Rika, Spencer smiled.

" Nice to meet you, I'm Spencer. "

Just then the bell sounded, startling her.

" Well I think that was the last bell...You have gym too?"

JaccArlington
Rika nodded. "Yeah. I barely made it on time... Fell asleep over on the stadium bleachers during my Study Period and thought I was running late for practice... Turns out I was way off..." She watched as the coaches all rounded up people into the gym. "We're in so much trouble when they drag us in there..." She groaned a bit, hating the thought of getting a tardy on the first day back. Especially in her favourite class. "Cred," she swore aloud, remembering the secret language she and her friends had made a few years back while playing Final Fantasy X, having let it become inspired by Rikku's native tongue. Shaking it off, she stuck her hands in her pockets, searching for another of her world-famous excuses, though found none. "Damn... Oh well. Guess we'll have to sneak in on charm this time, huh?" She smiled, motioning that they should head in. "Just follow my lead, and I guarantee we'll be fine."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>