Volume 3 - Villains (SPOILERS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J

Neo Darkhalen
Yay.

grey fox
Nathan will either be alive, or returning in flashbacks/Alternate time-lines, due to his actor signing on for another season.

@st
No more New Orleans crap, its already the worst part of the show, and being down there means that story will never be connected to the main story since they are so far apart.

Neo Darkhalen
Sylar is back, it's about time, there are rumors and hints, that Adam may return; Noah has to leave his family, all I can say is with these promises, this Volume will be better then the second, hopefully and with the WS they have a long time to think things through.

starlock
Enough with sylar allready, his role in season one was legendary, he should have been killed and stayed dead

Glad to hear some new villains are going to come together, i wonder what they are capable of

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by starlock
Enough with sylar allready, his role in season one was legendary, he should have been killed and stayed dead

Glad to hear some new villains are going to come together, i wonder what they are capable of

Yeah it would have been better if he had died, or was in hiding/healing.

chickenlover98
i love sylar, dont ever say he should die. i hope he ends up takin over the world. im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed maya is alive. omg i wish sylar had killed him. is it just me or was elle particularly useless?

Neo Darkhalen
Sylar is a much better Villain, if he does die it should be in a climatic fight.

Mairuzu
if sylar ever dies, it should be during the final episode against peter bwahahah!

...its the only way

chickenlover98
yes it should but i hope sylar will realize he should team up. he should head the villains. it would make him so bad ass.i liked him with a baseball cap he should wear one again that was so tight. he needs alot more powers to keep up with peter now

stickman618
so he should become the "Magneto" of a "brotherhood"??

sounds like a good idea, but he's more likely to kill all of his subordinates to get their powers

stickman618
here's what i think will happen to Nikki,

future Hiro/Peter saves her before the big boom
takes her to see some horrible future which she and the others must stop

because that seems to be the pattern for the seasons

chickenlover98
what dont u understand. its all about a villain uprising. no future, the present. cant wait!!! big fight scenes

stickman618
well yeah,

a character will see a future run by evil powered people
and then they'll stop it

season1 was Hiro seeing the bomb explode

season2 was Peter seeing the virus' aftermath

don't you see a pattern emerging?
well, i think there is anyway

Neo Darkhalen
I hope Sylar sets up a guild of villains.

stickman618
like i said before,

what's to stop him from killing them and taking their power?

anyway, these "villains" are the anti-thesis to our heroes
as our heroes met up by fate to save the world
the "villains" will meet up by fate to try and destroy the world(or so i understand from what is written in the first post)

Neo Darkhalen
I guess he will use them to stop the other heroes, use them and then once they have helped him, kill them one by one for there power.

I hope there is a new villain, stronger then Sylar.

grey fox
I assume Sylar will gather this group , concoct some kind of assault. Get their asses whupped badly and then Sylar stealing their abilities for another final confrontation with Peter and Hiro.

Neo Darkhalen
I hope there is a new better villain who turns on Sylar.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by starlock

100% Agreed.

You get a gold star.

Neo Darkhalen
He has had his time, let him go out with a bang.

stickman618
his showdown with Peter should go down in T.V history

Jimmy Buggs
It would be stupid for sylar to team up with anyone. He wants to steal peoples power.

Blue_Hefner
I thought the next season might have more to do with the company's crimes, but whatever.

Neo Darkhalen
Apparently they are focusing less on the company, in the next volume.

Jimmy Buggs
Well it makes sense that bad people would end up with powers. Pretty much so far it was just normal everyday people. But what if a killer got powers or some wack job or drug addict etc etc

S_D_J
INFO on VOLUME 3

http://tv.ign.com/articles/841/841573p2.html

IGN TV: What can you say about the fates of Nathan and Niki?

Kring: Well, my answer to that is it doesn't look good! It looks pretty dire. But as we've seen on Heroes, death is one of those things that's very, shall we say, fluid. So I would not completely count them out.

IGN TV: Some fans are wondering if Claire's blood is too much of a miracle cure. I'm assuming that's something you've thought about as well?

Kring: Yes. There's only so many times you can go to certain wells or it gets tempting to take the easy route. There's a few other tricks up our sleeve in that respect. The fans should just know that Volume 3, "Villains", when we hit the ground running is going to be pretty high velocity. While that doesn't mean action so much, it means tension and all that kind of stuff. It's going to be the cranked up version of our show.

.... and Volume 3 was supossed to be called "Exodus" and Volume 4 "Villains"... interesting...

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Apparently they are focusing less on the company, in the next volume.

That's good because I want more action and less drama

Captain REX
I want a healthy balance between the two, as long as the drama is actually decent drama...

Less Company will probably be a good move, I think. I'm tired of the mostly empty complexes passing for Company secret bases. And does Bob really do everything himself? Sheesh.

I'm hoping that, since Sylar is still around, he'll redeem himself as the villainous bastard we know he is.

Mairuzu
It needs action, just my opinion, its what everyone is pretty much waiting for...

i mean, not TOO much... but at least a bit more then the previous volumes

Captain REX
I would be bored if it were constant action. Action flicks are great and all, but if you don't care about the characters due to crumby drama, then it's not worth it.

Mairuzu
yea, too much action would be lame, but it still needs a bit more, as in.. people vs people

Blue_Hefner
When I first learned about this show, I thought it would be like X-men. That's why I like it so much. I agree that there shouldn't be a fight in every show, but why call the show Heroes if there's a fight only in the season finale? i think the show would be better if it didn't try to tell everyone's story, instead of just the cheerleader, Peter, Hiro, Sylar, Parkman, and Mohinder

Captain REX
Heroism does not always require fighting. ermm

Blue_Hefner
I guess not . . .

Entity
I really liked the feel for season one and the first half of season 2 allot better.
It just came across are very realistic in how everything would actually go down in this scenario and it seemed to be exceptionally well planed and thought out. IMO

I want more drama like in season 1 and maybe alittle more action but it doesn't require a whole lot. To much will change the nature of the show entirely for me anyway. But I wouldn't mind to see just a tap more fighting.

Anyway I think the title is kind of a pun in itself. To me the show isn't about comic book heroes but more real people with comic book hero powers. Hence the "Heroes" pun. Also IMO!

Mairuzu
Yea, i dont want to see no capes and spandex.

The whole reality of it is great, even though.... they have powers...

you get what i mean

It'll just get me excited seeing villains and heroes going at it

JackieCD
Excellent!

starlock
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
When I first learned about this show, I thought it would be like X-men. That's why I like it so much. I agree that there shouldn't be a fight in every show, but why call the show Heroes if there's a fight only in the season finale? i think the show would be better if it didn't try to tell everyone's story, instead of just the cheerleader, Peter, Hiro, Sylar, Parkman, and Mohinder

In a way i agree, instaed of 3 episodes of maya and alexandro running from place to place...it should have been done quick,then the action we did have would have been at a better pace

I dont believe there can ever be to much action, but the story comes first

Example......season one ending..dont tell me there should not have been more action..the climax was bad....but with our love of the characters we still get hooked by peter and nathans sacrafice

I tend to agree with both notions, but lean towards more action, without the sacrafice of a good story

Mairuzu
very true

magnuslives
all i want is for it to come back on air asap obviously without making stupid demands

Endrict Nuul
Any news on when this season is airing?

Ordained
I heard that it's supposed to be coming back in September. Exactly when, I don't know.

S_D_J

Captain REX
The show will aire with a three-hour premier, or so it has been announced! One hour of recap summarizing, then two hours of brand new footage to kick off 'Villains.'

Phucked Up
When is it coming back?

S_D_J
Originally posted by Captain REX
The show will aire with a three-hour premier, or so it has been announced! One hour of recap summarizing, then two hours of brand new footage to kick off 'Villains.'
actually it will be the 1st and 2nd episode the same night...big grin

Originally posted by Phucked Up
When is it coming back?

September 15th

Endrict Nuul
I'm in looove.

S_D_J

Strangelove
Since it's pretty much a spoiler thread, I don't think you have to worry about it.

Darth Vicious
Heres a new villainess. Looking forward to it.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=7187

Neo Darkhalen
Can't wait.

S_D_J
Season 3 Teaser

GxLwEFi6ddE

New Preview by NBC

The Countdown Has Begun - Heroes Season Three

Niki is back, we get to see Daphne (Hiro's Arch nemesis???) and some more Matt and ..... Peter?
BTW: Might reveal Nathan's shooter

Season 3 Spoilers: Jack Coleman Interview

Spoilers: Heroes Season 3 and the Butterfly Effect

Spoiler on new character Daphne

Spoiler from Kristin @ E!

starlock
Thanks, i needed some heroes info...i have been suffering from withdrawls laughing

starlock
Just in case i change my sig before the show starts up again, i will post my new sig

S_D_J

Mairuzu
no flashback

possibly a travel through time though

starlock
I know its a long shot, but ever since they brought back Claire's father with Claire's blood, i was thinking, everyone who was killed has a chance to make it back....the company was always there cleaning up the messes that were left behind, i can see them taking everyone and using them in the future at some point, basically they set up the plot to bring anybody back

Mairuzu
which i don't like, but whatever

hope they'll make it work, although i am glad HRG is still alive

S_D_J
Claire's Blood it's just too convenient...., but it is, afterall, Heroes... like a Comic-book

Mairuzu
im pretty sure they understand that if they keep doing this

people will fall away from the show

They are smart enough to create such a great show, they aren't stupid stick out tongue

or are they???

S_D_J
we had season 2... I wouldn't blame anyone for having concerns...erm

but at least Kring acknowledged the problems,and could turn it all around to give us a better season

Mairuzu
Season two wasn't all that bad

S_D_J
it wasn't, but compared to the first season, the quality dropped for the most of it

S_D_J
Newest trailer

yzwQkerJYfM

better quality:
http://tv.ign.com/dor/objects/827560/heroes/videos/HeroesVillains60sectrailer.html

I might be going out on limb here, but next season does look good

Yay! Future Claire

... and what's up with Mohinder?, hanging like that (it looks like is hanging from the ceiling)

Niki wearing lingerie droolio

other videos:
JpriafW_mMU&
eYc1N_0VjLs&feature=related

Strangelove
Did I hear Daniel Linderman's voice in that trailer?

S_D_J
I would dare say: YEP! yes

He says: "This is god's plan" ....

S_D_J
Major HEROES spoilers from San Diego ComicCon

from IGN

from Heroes Revealed:

I haven't read the whole thing... only the beginning (who shot Nathan)
OMG... well not so much, but ........................Peter was the the one who shot Nathan???... the future again... only this time it's Future Peter's turn...

other spoilers:

spoilers from Kristin @ E!

older spoilers from Kristin @ E!

Spoilers from TV Guide

Heroes Season Three spoilers

S_D_J
Spoilers for the final episodes of this Volume

From Kristin at E!:

Showdown! Arthur Petrelli steals abilities, runs creeptastic human-subject experiments and is generally a psycho--this behavior can come to no good. Can he be stopped before he kills, well, everybody he's ever met? We find out in the upcoming batch of episodes, as Arthur Petrelli's reign of terror finally comes under attack, leading up to a spectacular but devastating showdown between the Heroes and the Villains in the last ep of this volume.

*last episode it's entitled War!*

Power Failure: As I mentioned in the chat, one of the Petrelli boys (besides Peter) loses his power. The difference is that when the other brother loses his abilities it happens for a much more mechanical, tangible reason. Oh, and the power loss to which I'm referring has nothing to do with next week's eclipse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.