Ein Hayate vs Turok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Both have their weapons and special moves. Who takes this.

Oh before this gets out of hand. No Nukes, Chronoscepter, or that other weapon i keep forgettin gwhat its called.Borecept or something.

Burning thought
hm not sure who Ein hayate, can he survive the nuclear cannons and Plasma mini guns of Turok?

thing with Joshua, he doesnt have any high tech protection or armour, just super weapons

Csdabest
Ein Hayate=DOA

Fuddle
Are Ein and Hayate not two seperate characters? smile

Your G.O.D
Turok

Wandering Flame
Hayate despite what Turok has in his arsenal and easily. erm

Hayate and Ein are the same person.

And Turok originated in comics.

Csdabest
Hold on. He did?!?!?!!?!?

Fuddle
He did, but there are multiple Turok smile

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Hayate despite what Turok has in his arsenal and easily. erm

Hayate and Ein are the same person.

And Turok originated in comics. Lies. Turok still has the Fusion Cannon, triple firing rocket launchers, more skill than Hayate could dream of having, and is superhuman believe it or not.

What decides this battle is mostly where it takes place, which wasn't specified.

Csdabest
Takes place in the belly of a T-Rex......Naw its out in the jungle

Wandering Flame
Right, and what's Turok going to do when Hayate instantly appears in front of him and b*tchslaps his weapons out of his hands?

Or better yet behind him and swipes his head off? laughing out loud

Csdabest
I just picked a enviorment where they both have had experience

Wandering Flame
You need a guy who can keep up with Hayate's speed. This guy seems like a sitting duck to be honest.

Hayate vs. Hotsuma would be more decent.

Csdabest
I think Hotsuma would Spank hayate.. thats my opinion. well majority of battles wise. each battle would be sweet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.