Magic in Comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Ree
Is really the cheat code to reality?

NiņoAraņa
socks

Mr. Ree

Capt Spaulding
40 something year's old, has kids, and a wife, and this is how he uses his time...haermm

Soljer

Not too subtle this time, hm?

Mr. Ree
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
40 something year's old, has kids, and a wife, and this is how he uses his time...haermm

You fancy me? cool isn't it? I don't have a wife. I have one kid. Glad you take an interest. Living your life vicariously?

Mr. Ree
Originally posted by Soljer

Not too subtle this time, hm?

nah, it's Christmas almost...

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by Mr. Ree
? You fancy me?

apparently no one does, if this is how u spend your free time shocklaugh

Mr. Ree
apparently no one does, if this is how u spend your free time shocklaugh

Says the guy spending his free time on here. smile

endrict
Is really the cheat code to reality?

You and Tommy05 are both socks and are not needed in KMC.

Is there a cheat code to get rid of both of you?

Capt Spaulding
Says the guy spending his free time on here. smile

lawlz, i barely post on here anymore as it is, but keep trying sport, your retorts may get better, when you use that middle aged noggin of yoursdoped

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by endrict
You and Tommy05 are both socks and are not needed in KMC.

Is there a cheat code to get rid of both of you?

Yup, we tell 4chan that they're trying to destroy all the pr0nz on the internet and BOOM!

Capt Spaulding
You fancy me? cool isn't it? I don't have a wife. I have one kid. Glad you take an interest. Living your life vicariously?

laughing you're even more pthetic than I thought, and apparently your wife thought the same thing, you felt the need to go back and edit your post, just to justify yourself to me. You're even more sad than judge, he's just a lonely teenager, your just a sad old man hysterical

Mr. Ree
lawlz, i barely post on here anymore as it is, but keep trying sport, your retorts may get better, when you use that middle aged noggin of yoursdoped

Yet you reply to me. Obsession much..... Stalker?

smile

Mr. Ree
laughing you're even more pthetic than I thought, and apparently your wife thought the same thing, you felt the need to go back and edit your post, just to justify yourself to me. You're even more sad than judge, he's just a lonely teenager, your just a sad old man hysterical

and you needed to reply.

smile It's all very important to you. Isn't it. yes

Mr. Ree
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yup, we tell 4chan that they're trying to destroy all the pr0nz on the internet and BOOM!

Exactly. smile

Mr. Ree
Doesn't this kid realise not everyone needs to get married to live with someone?

Capt Spaulding
Yet you reply to me. Obsession much..... Stalker?

smile

lulz, you fail at posting the smilie face too, no wonder your wife left you sport. And Stalker? lulz, keep trying sport, this time, try to think of one that makes a tad bit more sense, and is a tad bit more funny/insulting smile

that's how you properly use a smilie in context 313

Mr. Ree
lulz, you fail at posting the smilie face too, no wonder your wife left you sport. And Stalker? lulz, keep trying sport, this time, try to think of one that makes a tad bit more sense, and is a tad bit more funny/insulting smile

that's how you properly use a smilie in context 313

I have never married. I have a partner though. smile You may try and remember every fact about me but...... Your obsession is funny. Bless you for caring so much about me.

smile

Capt Spaulding
Doesn't this kid realise not everyone needs to get married to live with someone? lulz, now he's gotta cover up his reputation, listen, users have told me all about your personal life, and hell, I could pull a soljer, and have someone give me your picture and put it in my sig, they've told me you were married, I didn't even know she left you. So you can bullshit to a bunch of people over the internet about whatever, but socking in the first place won't impress anyone. I'm sure Rex or Dwarf, or someone will catch you in a few hours, in mean time, I gotta go. See you when you get your next account in....a day or so....You so totally pwned herochat smile

Mr. Ree
lulz, now he's gotta cover up his reputation, listen, users have told me all about your personal life, and hell, I could pull a soljer, and have someone give me your picture and put it in my sig, they've told me you were married, I didn't even know she left you. So you can bullshit to a bunch of people over the internet about whatever, but socking in the first place won't impress anyone. I'm sure Rex or Dwarf, or someone will catch you in a few hours, in mean time, I gotta go. See you when you get your next account in....a day or so....You so totally pwned herochat smile

Lol, you're so dim. Digi knows it's me and i've wished Backfire Merry Christmas as me hours ago. Of course i'll get banned. It's only personal to you. To them it's a job. To me it's fun. To you it's an obsession.

No smiley for the stalker.

Mr. Slippyfist
Well... that was interesting... ermm

Symmetric Chaos
Doesn't this kid realise not everyone needs to get married to live with someone?

YEAH! Rapists and stalkers are people too!!!!!! mad

Mr. Ree
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Well... that was interesting... ermm

Indeed.
smile

Anyone else find this thread magic? I know I did.

Mr. Ree
YEAH! Rapists and stalkers are people too!!!!!! mad

Exactly!! As are serial killers and dwarves......

Symmetric Chaos
Exactly!! As are serial killers and dwarves......

Well, serial killers anyway . . .

Mr. Ree
Well, serial killers anyway . . .

True, some dwarves are supernatural.

grey fox
True, some dwarves are supernatural.

Who added the sig ? Whoever did it has a devious mind evil face

endrict
It fits him though.

SaintSmurph
Originally posted by grey fox
Who added the sig ? Whoever did it has a devious mind evil face He did... it was the message Herochat gave him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.