Samus Aran vs Turok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Yeah. This matchup. Who wins.

Burning thought
same as chief i reckon, her equipment i doubt will save her from Nuke cannon, Chronoscepter or the rest of it

Violent2Dope
Turok's equipment>>>Samus' surprisingly.

Blax_Hydralisk
True,

Violent2Dope
It's funny, the savage Indian cave man has more powerful weapons than the futuristic bounty hunter Samus Aran! laughing

Csdabest
hahahahahahaaahahha

grey fox
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Turok's equipment>>>Samus' surprisingly.

I'm just waiting for some schmuck to come in raving about how 'Turok has difficulty killing Dinosaurs, he's just a filthy cave-man' yada yada.

Hehe

Csdabest
Cuz we all know killing dinosaurs is easy. Hell even a cave man can do it.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Csdabest
Cuz we all know killing dinosaurs is easy. Hell even a cave man can do it. Cave men didn't exist in the time of the Dinos. Also, alot of those Dinos are enhanced in some supernatural way, like Endtrails, Fireborn, Mecha Raptors, and whatever.

Csdabest
u.u it was suppose to be a joke.

ESB -1138
I say Samus wins just because I don't know who Turok is.

Burning thought
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I say Samus wins just because I don't know who Turok is.

laughing rolling on floor laughing Csdabest your joke sucked, ESB joke is mucn much funnier.....tell it again ESB, you dont know who Turok is? lmao....no wai

Fuddle
There are plenty that does not know who Turok is. I can not see how that is a laughing matter.

Burning thought
but hes so common, hes Classic

Blax_Hydralisk
No he's not. Mario is a classic. Turok is not a classic.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I say Samus wins just because I don't know who Turok is. He's an Indian caveman. smile

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Fuddle
There are plenty that does not know who Turok is. I can not see how that is a laughing matter.
you people were clearly deprived as children

Cosmic Cube
Samus wins. His weaponry is NOT more advanced.

You people have zero Samus respect.

She just runs into him with the Speed Boost on. He explodes.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He's an Indian caveman. smile

Great info. Again I'm saying Samus because I have no clue who Turok. So tell me V2D...who is Turok.........oh wait; nevermind.

Neo Darkhalen
I know who torok is; he would loose to Samus easily.

Burning thought
ill tell ya

Talset turok is pretty much, an indian cave man in a way (tribesman) who somehow through a variety of battling robotic and alien entities had gained hold of some of the most powerful guns in Shooter games, weapons like the Chronoscepter which is like a nuclear explosion in a little scepter which shields the user so they dont get harmed unless ofc they point too close, also he has all kinds of other weapons, special shotguns, i think he has many kinds of laser weapons

then theres the Joshua Turok who has battled even more imo than the old Talset Turok, and has even bigger weapons, strongest of which is the same as before, a nuclear weapon in a gun, the Nuke gun (imaginative name) and he has devices that saw into peoples brains and drain the fluid, plasma fireing chain guns, mind layers, multi rocket launchers, the shredder which is a beam weapon that bounces off walls shredding enemies

ESB -1138
So it's two on one?

Burning thought
oh ofcourse not, but theres two turoks, so it depends on who the Turok is...Talset which is the first one i described or Joshua the second, imo either have the weapons to defeat Samus, nuclear powers weapons and brain slpatters

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Burning thought
oh ofcourse not, but theres two turoks, so it depends on who the Turok is...Talset which is the first one i described or Joshua the second, imo either have the weapons to defeat Samus, nuclear powers weapons and brain slpatters

Nuclear power? That's nothing compared to Chozo and Luminoth weaponry. If Samus has the Speed Boost, none of his weaponry will bother her, and he won't even be able to see her.

Samus shoots him with a Sunburst (a miniture sun), and he'd incinerated.

Or she shoots him with a Darkburst (a singularity).

OIr she could just use the Annihilation Beam (moves at light speed, and homes on targets, and annihilates the molecules that compose them.)

Either way, Turok gets pwned.

Burning thought
depends what Samus it is, she has not always had these weapons from the beginning of the game does she?

this could be a normal Samus, but he has a great deal of powerful huge area effecting weaponry and when the weapons fire hes in a shield

Cosmic Cube
depends what Samus it is, she has not always had these weapons from the beginning of the game does she?

this could be a normal Samus, but he has a great deal of powerful huge area effecting weaponry and when the weapons fire hes in a shield No character is fully geared at the beginning of a game.

Samus'z weapons pwn Turok's weapons.

Burning thought
do any of her weapons have the yield of a nuclear weapon and can be fired several times while protecting the user?

she may be fast and have some effective weapons but ime not sure about overall damage and destruction

Blax_Hydralisk
do any of her weapons have the yield of a nuclear weapon and can be fired several times while protecting the user?

How does that work?

Burning thought
its just a big purple gunlike weapon that charges for about a second and then explodes, its called the Nuke gun, and it sort of turns everything around Turok in a huge area grey then they explode, sort of like in Teminator 2 in the womens dream where the nuclear bomb expldoes and everyone sort of freezes then explode into crumbling pieces

Blax_Hydralisk
Sounds cool. Which Turok game was that in? I want to get into the series before the new one comes out.

Burning thought
hmm the new one? the game titled "Turok" ? i think thats going to be a next gen that doesnt follow with the story, i mean it doesnt sound like its to do with the story, but then again Turok 1 didnt link with Turok seeds of evil "shrug" lol

this is in Turok 2, seeds of evil, you get most of the best weapons, flamethrowers, missle launchers, mines, grenades and several laser and energy weapons

theres a similiar weapon in Turok 1 which is red instead of purple and takes longer to effect because it fired a red orb first which then explodes

Cosmic Cube

she may be fast and have some effective weapons but ime not sure about overall damage and destruction No, but she has a weapon can that can produce a black hole, which is a whole lot more powerful. Or the Sunburst, and uncontrolled fusion reation. Or the annihilation beam.

Burning thought
what do you mean yield a blackhole? show me Samus and a blackhole please

a blackhole can suck suns into it, so if it does in the game id be very surprised, characters in MK use blackholes but really their simple and weak wormholes that just suck enemies in and spit them out somewhere else in the arena, thats a blackhole and blackholes are often overhyped simply because its called a blackhole, as the example in MK shows us, their not always enormous points of infnite mass and incredible gravity that rip suns and sometimes if large enough whole galaxies as they move through them

Cosmic Cube
what do you mean yield a blackhole? show me Samus and a blackhole please

a blackhole can suck suns into it, so if it does in the game id be very surprised, characters in MK use blackholes but really their simple and weak wormholes that just suck enemies in and spit them out somewhere else in the arena, thats a blackhole and blackholes are often overhyped simply because its called a blackhole, as the example in MK shows us, their not always enormous points of infnite mass and incredible gravity that rip suns and sometimes if large enough whole galaxies as they move through them Noob's "Black Hole" is a friggin hole in the floor that makes you fall through the ceiling. Closer to a wormhole, really.

Samus's Darkburst is an actual singularity. It pulls in all onscreen enemies and destructable environment features in to it. I'll see if I can find a You-tube video.

Black holes have infinite density, not mass. Their masses vary. Samus's Darkburst is a relatively low-mass singularity.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Noob's "Black Hole" is a friggin hole in the floor that makes you fall through the ceiling. Closer to a wormhole, really.

Samus's Darkburst is an actual singularity. It pulls in all onscreen enemies in and kills them. I'll see if I can find a You-tube video.

Black holes have infinite density, not mass. Their masses vary. Samus's Darkburst is a relatively low-mass singularity.

yes density, well exacltey i wanted to know what the black hole was like since in comparison to what a usual true singuality is like, holes in the floor are quite pathetic

id like to see it please, how fast it activates, what mode she is in when doing it, how fast it sucks things in, their quite important, it only takes about a second or so for Turoks gun to charge and fire and it would either completly annihilate or pretty much smash Samus into Knockout with the blast of a nuke, and he can hold about 3 charges like this if the first does not kill her its bound to make her weak

Cosmic Cube
yes density, well exacltey i wanted to know what the black hole was like since in comparison to what a usual true singuality is like, holes in the floor are quite pathetic

id like to see it please, how fast it activates, what mode she is in when doing it, how fast it sucks things in, their quite important, it only takes about a second or so for Turoks gun to charge and fire and it would either completly annihilate or pretty much smash Samus into Knockout with the blast of a nuke, and he can hold about 3 charges like this if the first does not kill her its bound to make her weak Samus can take a nuke, and with the Speed Boost on, it'll do even less.

The Dakburst is slow moving, but enemies are immediately pulled to it. Their bodies are stretched and warped by the gravity as it pulls them in.

Still working on the vid.

The annihilation beam would be too much for Turok. It has no charge time, an extremely high rate of fire, and it annihilates the target on contact. One shot to the face, Turok's pwned.

Burning thought
Samus can take a nuke, and with the Speed Boost on, it'll do even less.

The Dakburst is slow moving, but enemies are immediately pulled to it. Their bodies are stretched and warped by the gravity as it pulls them in.

Still working on the vid.

The annihilation beam would be too much for Turok. It has no charcge time, and it annihilates the target of contact. One shot to the face, Turok's dead.

she doesnt look like she can take a nuke, since when could she take nukes? id have to see this to belive it as well, her armor does not look so remarkable and ime not knowledgable on the games

perhaps that Anngilation beam would

Cosmic Cube
she doesnt look like she can take a nuke, since when could she take nukes? id have to see this to belive it as well, her armor does not look so remarkable and ime not knowledgable on the games

perhaps that Anngilation beam would As long as the suit has power, it can withstand any assault, according to Chozo lore. Only thing that's ever really threatened to destroy Samus is planetary detonation, and that's in her Varia suit. A nuke might f*ck her up, but also that depends on which suit she's wearing. If Samus's suit cah withstand the blast and the heat of a fusion reaction, a nuke isn't so bad in comparison.

Turok has human durability, and Samus is too fast, and too powerful.

The vid for the Sonic Boom (not a regular Sonic Boom, mind you, it's a wave of annihilation energy, which would also instantly destroy Turok,) is on Youtube. Can't seem to find the Darkburst.

Burning thought
As long as the suit has power, it can withstand any assault, according to Chozo lore. Only thing that's ever really threatened to destroy Samus is planetary detonation, and that's in her Varia suit. A nuke might f*ck her up, but also that depends on which suit she's wearing. If Samus's suit cah withstand the blast and the heat of a fusion reaction, a nuke isn't so bad in comparison.

Turok has human durability, and Samus is too fast, and too powerful.

The vid for the Sonic Boom (not a regular Sonic Boom, mind you, it's a wave of annihilation energy, which would also instantly destroy Turok,) is on Youtube. Can't seem to find the Darkburst.

faster and more durable but these powers still do not add up to the destruction Turok can cause with his Nuke gun, the Gun would likely mess her up for sure, and several blasts, no way she could survive, even if shes survives all 3 blasts of nuke energy shes going to be fvucked all the way, his plasma mini gun or scorpion rocket launcher would devastate whats left of her, the mini guns a beast, the firestorm canon

thats confusing, its called Sonic boom but its a wave of energy, hmmmm

Classic NES
Originally posted by Csdabest
Cuz we all know killing dinosaurs is easy. Hell even a cave man can do it. laughing

Cosmic Cube
faster and more durable but these powers still do not add up to the destruction Turok can cause with his Nuke gun, the Gun would likely mess her up for sure, and several blasts, no way she could survive, even if shes survives all 3 blasts of nuke energy shes going to be fvucked all the way, his plasma mini gun or scorpion rocket launcher would devastate whats left of her, the mini guns a beast, the firestorm canon

thats confusing, its called Sonic boom but its a wave of energy, hmmmm

Turok wouldn't be able to hit Samus before he gets hit with about 20 shots from the annihilation beam. With at best enhanced human level durability, I doubt he'd survive one, and it's not like he can avoid them. With her speed, and other abilities, she could just evade the Nuke's effect. Or, she could merely screw attack through it (when Screw Attacking, she's invincible.)

The name is misleading, but the Sonic Boom is a super-charged annihilation beam. Annihilates every enemy on-screen.

I don't know how to post an imbedded Youtube video, so here's a link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=err_yHU0bco

More than enough to annihilate Turok. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.