its raining

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
haha, its raining and i dont have to work tonight. thats good cuz when it rains blockbuster gets incredibly crowded. im working in like an hour at 1:00 pm. so everyones still at work. and i leave at 5 when it starts to get crowded. booya! rolling on floor laughing

Dexx
hmm..interesting

Orpheus
Its not raining here. But it was. Awful weather.

I lied it is raining now.

Captain REX
Raining here. Of course, Huntington Beach and Costa Mesa are only 10 minutes apart by car.

Too bad it's only drizzling though. I want it to pour. It almost never rains in California! mad

LanceWindu
Clear skies!!!!

We've been getting rain for a while, so I'm glad we have sun now.

Captain REX
It rains out of this world?

LanceWindu
Yeah, didn't you know that????

Captain REX
No. big grin

Dim
The 101 was crap today...damn idiots act like they've never been wet before. Atleast it's the weekend I guess...

mah
clear skies, woohoo! but it's damn cold

Tex

mah
hmf! you should get some snow and ice into your life, tex.

Sabrea
evil snow! its cold enough here to be snowing..thank god its not!

Captain REX
Not very likely down in Texas. Too close to the equator. Same for me, but California also has snow in the North. big grin

I had 9 pancakes this morning. I'm content...

Sabrea
i havent eaten ANYTHING today

mah
EAT!

Captain REX
That's not possible. It her share of the pancakes! big grin

Sabrea
why should i eat??? actually, i am hungry..theres just nothing TO eat that doesnt involve being cooked

mah
bread? not healthy to go without food

keokiswahine
toast Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sabrea
but any food involves getting up to go get it!!!!

BackFire349
jesus, its still raining here, its like the 3rd day.

Sabrea
ha ha!!

BackFire349
i like the rain actually. its an excuse to stay indoors

Sabrea
i dont need an excuse to stay indoors..i just stay in

BackFire349
well so do i. but this way my mom wont bug me to go out and live

Sabrea
my mom does that..she complains that i spend my life inside...theres nothing to do outside though..unless she hooks up the computer outside..

mah
hey, there's lots of interesting things to do outside; like..sitting still...sunbathing...em..uhm...ok, its boring.

Sabrea
lol..see my point??

BackFire349
even when i do go outside its to get in my car and go somewhere else indoors. like a store or to my friends house or movie theater or work

Sabrea
indoors is good..outdoors is bad..

Captain REX
Well, Sabrea, if you're too lazy to get food yourself, your a lazy bum. And if you don't go outside because you think there is nothing to do outside, take up some sport. Play soccer, play tennis, play golf for all I care!

*starts frothing from madness*

LanceWindu
It's gonna start raining here soon.

Severe storms will be here.

Captain REX
Oh, what fun. Tornados, tsunamis, earthquakes...anything else?

BackFire349
whoa, its actually sunny today. actually its beautiful out, not a cloud in the sky.

Tex
Except the smog.

BackFire349
no, we dont have smog here really. its no LA. we live near the ocean so the sea breeze blows the fog into the other cities.

Sabrea
i wish it were raining here..of course..a lot of times when it rains the power goes out cause we have soo much lightning..

Captain REX
Haha! And you were laughing at us. stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Just tornados actually.

We had a few of them show up in our county.

LanceWindu
And continuing the storm coverage, in Tennessee there are at least 20 people dead, with hundreds still missing.

I heard a story on the news of a house that was ripped off its foundation and the bodies of the owners were found dead all the way across the lake which they lived next to.

mah
gee. lucky we dont have that kind of extreme weather over here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.