Avp R

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mopedman
so the sequel to avp is comeing out on x-mass and its called avp r what the heck dose the r stand for? any answers.

SelphieT
Resurrection......?

I dunno.

But I hear there is a Alien Predator hybrid in this movie hmm

ragesRemorse
how about you google it?

steverules
The R stands for requiem

The alien/predator hybrid a.k.a predalien is indeed in the film, there are pics of it on yahoo

SelphieT
I'll probably pass on this one.

The first movie was decent, but then again, I saw it like, what? 4 and a half years ago?

steverules
It came out 2004...I remember cause I was 14 and the movie a 15 and I still got in....ahh the good 'ol days

drako
yea ill eventually see it, and hey steverules AWSOME avatar!

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by steverules
It came out 2004...I remember cause I was 14 and the movie a 15 and I still got in....ahh the good 'ol days

it was rated PG-13

steverules
Yeah but I live in the UK and here it was a 15...we give different age certificates to the USA...like for example a movie there would be rated R and here it would just be an 18

Originally posted by drako

Thanks wink

Neo Darkhalen
No its not.

steverules
What?

Neo Darkhalen
Guess wink

steverules
Why don't you just make it easy for me and tell me

Neo Darkhalen

steverules
Did I make a mistake in a post perhaps...I would like to know if I did and what that mistake was so I can correct myself or...correct because maybe you thought I made a mistake when I hadn't

Neo Darkhalen
It was not even a response to your post Steve.

steverules
Well how was I to know this? You posted your post after my post with no quote so I assumed you were talking to me

Neo Darkhalen
Well I was sort of.

steverules
Ok...so did I make a mistake or not?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by drako

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
No its not.

I hope that Cleared this mess up. wink

steverules
But my avatar is cool so stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
No its not.

steverules
Everyone but you and NZ have said they like my avatar...so it must be cool since alot of people like it and two people dislike it

Neo Darkhalen
No its not stick out tongue

steverules
Yeah it is big grin wink

Neo Darkhalen
Drat I have been ousted.

steverules
Yup big grinstick out tonguewink

Neo Darkhalen
I shall return.

D-Wag
I think your avatar is waaayyy cool, and for some strange reason.....im unable to look away!

GGS
BTW don't believe the hype people this movie will be better than the first sure but it will still suck.

The Alien/Pred hybrid get's killed btw you see it happen in the trailer lol the lone predator in the movie sticks his spikes through it. This movie is a predator love movie cause the studio listened to the fans moan about how badly the preds in the first one sucked that's why theirs only one pred in this movie doing serious ass kicking.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by GGS
BTW don't believe the hype people this movie will be better than the first sure but it will still suck.

The Alien/Pred hybrid get's killed btw you see it happen in the trailer lol the lone predator in the movie sticks his spikes through it. This movie is a predator love movie cause the studio listened to the fans moan about how badly the preds in the first one sucked that's why theirs only one pred in this movie doing serious ass kicking.

Ihavent heard any hype about surrounding this movie. INfact, i doubt i would know of its impending release if i were not a fan of these two characters

steverules
I think the pred gets killed too...he does spike the predalien but he gets it's tail

Neo Darkhalen
Bad times.

Impediment
It seems we have a previous existing AvP: Requiem thread.

Let's use that one, and I'll close this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.