Yoda v. Dooku v. Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediSamuraiMRB
All ROTS versions. Takes place on Mustafar. No tag teaming. No lightsabers. Purely an all out force fight. PM me if anyone wants me to have something changed if necessary.

Gideon
It's one-thirty in the morning, so perhaps I'm not at my mental peak, but I can't think of a potential three-way fight without any tag-teaming.

Rampant ox
I agree. It depends on whether Dooku decides to team with Sidious or stay loyal to Yoda. I would presume he would stick with his current master - probably out of fear more than anything - therefore the Lords of the Sith would take out Yoda. Then Sidous would beat Dooku.

Thats my opinion in a nutshell. Sidious wins.

EDIT: My bad, I didnt see the "no tag teaming" specification. Although I still think Sidious would win. Both Yoda and Sidious outclass Dooku in the force, however I think that Sidious' offensive force arsenal will allow him to take out Yoda.

fascistcrusader
Sidious wins this.

Tommy05
Yoda kills both. smokin'

JediSamuraiMRB
Bump

darthsith19
If it's no team-ups, I think Sidious would just get the f*ck out of the way and let Yoda and Dooku fight... Sidious is always letting other peole fight while he stands around and watches. Yoda'd eventually beat Dooku, and then Sidious would kil Yoda (Yoda and Sidious are even but Yoda would be a little bit tired from fighting Dooku, which would give him a slight edge). Or else, he'd go and atatck Yoda while Yoda was fighting Dooku and Yoda'd get killed quickly, and then Sidious would kill Dooku.

Darth Martin
Yoda>both in lightsaber combat but Sidious beats both in offensive force capabilities. I won't say Sidious>Yoda in the force because I just believe Yoda being a jedi and the way he fights his mindset is all defense.

vader11
Sidious wins imo.

GahLakTus
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yoda>both in lightsaber combat but Sidious beats both in offensive force capabilities. I won't say Sidious>Yoda in the force because I just believe Yoda being a jedi and the way he fights his mindset is all defense. Which sidious is this?
Is this is ROTJ and DE sidious then its most likely he wins

Count Makashi
Originally posted by GahLakTus
Which sidious is this?
Is this is ROTJ and DE sidious then its most likely he wins

It says in the thread, that all are ROTS versions.

Either Yoda or Sidious wins here, Dooku is a fair margin behind them in the Force and has no real chance to win here, unless Yoda and Sidious kill each other. But he probably goes down first, then its between Yoda and Sidious, where i would give a slight edge to Sidious. I think he would use the environment of Mustafar better then Yoda.

Darth Martin
Sidious wins due to his superior offensive force arsenal, but not by much. Dooku's ****ed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.