I just saw the FUNNIEST SHIT...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I just checked a lady into my hotel. she is like 6'1, blond hair and blue eyes, big boobs, very attractive. well, she went out to her car, and when she returned, her BF was with her.

Dude was MAYBE 5'4 and 140 pounds.

crylaugh

Reverend Axel
So, I was all, "No way".

Barker
#6?

Rogue Jedi
picture it. she is like Xena warrior princess, and he was like Danny Devito.

Röland
I fail to see the funny.

Naz
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
picture it. she is like Xena warrior princess, and he was like Danny Devito.

tehehe.

El Thorin
3:10 To Yuma.

Mr. Bacon

Reverend Axel
Sauce?

Barker
Originally posted by El Thorin
Yeah, I told Naz I hadn't seen it and she's all *leaves*.

Rogue Jedi
man, what a tough crowd. so this beast of a woman was with a midget of a man, and thats not funny?

Röland
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Sauce?

Only if the copypasta is good.

Reverend Axel
man, what a tough crowd. so this beast of a woman was with a midget of a man, and thats not funny? **** or GTFO

Naz
Originally posted by El Thorin

SUPER SUPER GOOD BEST MOVIE EVER BESIDES ACROSS THE UNIVERSE. IT MIGHT EVEN BE BETTER THAN ACROSS THE UNIVERSE. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT AGAIN.

Naz
Originally posted by Barker
Yeah, I told Naz I hadn't seen it and she's all *leaves*.

stick out tongue I was not.

Rogue Jedi
**** or GTFO fu how tall are you?

Röland
man, what a tough crowd. so this beast of a woman was with a midget of a man, and thats not funny?

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/dclap24/Funny%20Pics/Titsordineinhell.jpg

Rogue Jedi
I dine at Dennys, biz.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Naz
SUPER SUPER GOOD BEST MOVIE EVER BESIDES ACROSS THE UNIVERSE. IT MIGHT EVEN BE BETTER THAN ACROSS THE UNIVERSE. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT AGAIN. No Country for Old Men FTW

El Thorin
Originally posted by Naz
SUPER SUPER GOOD BEST MOVIE EVER BESIDES ACROSS THE UNIVERSE. IT MIGHT EVEN BE BETTER THAN ACROSS THE UNIVERSE. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT AGAIN. I saw it when it came out.

It was good.Originally posted by Barker
Yeah, I told Naz I hadn't seen it and she's all *leaves*. So you told me that you told Naz, that you haven't seen it, and then she's all like *leaves* and then I was all like *herbnowai*

Röland
I dine at Dennys, biz.

The hell is a biz?

Reverend Axel
No Country for Old Men FTW

Rogue Jedi
havent seen it yet....good?

Reverend Axel
Yeah. Reading the book, now.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah. Reading the book, now. all my friends says its the shiz.

Disturbed Angel
I just checked a lady into my hotel. she is like 6'1, blond hair and blue eyes, big boobs, very attractive. well, she went out to her car, and when she returned, her BF was with her.

Dude was MAYBE 5'4 and 140 pounds.

crylaugh
shocklaugh You sure the dude wasn't her son or some shit? haermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
shocklaugh You sure the dude wasn't her son or some shit? haermm nah, he grabbed her boob as they walked away. he wasnt her son, not unless they keep it all in the family. haermm

Disturbed Angel
nah, he grabbed her boob as they walked away. he wasnt her son, not unless they keep it all in the family. haermm
LOL Incest. Nastay. haermm That IS some funny shit. crylaugh

Rogue Jedi
LOL Incest. Nastay. haermm That IS some funny shit. crylaugh glad someone appreciates it. big grin

Disturbed Angel
glad someone appreciates it. big grin
But it IS funny, I don't know why they don't see it. haermm I'm imagining something out of The Addams Family. crylaugh

Rogue Jedi
But it IS funny, I don't know why they don't see it. haermm I'm imagining something out of The Addams Family. crylaugh MAN I hated that show. mad

Slay
Originally posted by Naz
SUPER SUPER GOOD BEST MOVIE EVER BESIDES ACROSS THE UNIVERSE. IT MIGHT EVEN BE BETTER THAN ACROSS THE UNIVERSE. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT AGAIN.
And it's not even going to ****in be released in cinema's over here.

Rogue Jedi
hats cuz you live in a third world country.

Slay
I do indeed. Most of our citizens are poor, often die of starvation, we have a huge AIDS problem, our government is corrupt, we have bad infrastructure etc. etc. ect., despite being one of the 21 richest countries in the world and having the happiest children according to a recent UNICEF study. mhmm

SelphieT

Oh c'mon, haven't you ever been to like, the small world ride, or seen a drawing of little dutch kids, and their clogs? They're the happiest things on the earth!

Slay
Originally posted by Slay

having the happiest children according to a recent UNICEF study. mhmm Originally posted by SelphieT
clogs

Coincidence? I think not. mhmm

Rogue Jedi
I do indeed. Most of our citizens are poor, often die of starvation, we have a huge AIDS problem, our government is corrupt, we have bad infrastructure etc. etc. ect., despite being one of the 21 richest countries in the world and having the happiest children according to a recent UNICEF study. mhmm hmmm...I missed all that when I was there.

Slay
hmmm...I missed all that when I was there.
Most of that is happening in some village in the middle of the Netherlands. It's called Staphorst I think. mhmm

Rogue Jedi
*stays away from Staphorst*

Slay
*stays away from Staphorst*
Most people do. Seriously though, it's this village were people still dress in traditional clothing etc. Kinda like the amish. mhmm

Rogue Jedi
Most people do. Seriously though, it's this village were people still dress in traditional clothing etc. Kinda like the amish. mhmm man, that would freak me out. I would be looking for the children in the corn and shit. sad

Disturbed Angel
MAN I hated that show. mad
crylaugh I liked the MOVIE, not the show. doped

Leo.M
crylaugh

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh I liked the MOVIE, not the show. doped confused show?

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Leo.M
crylaugh
shocklaugh Damn, Twinks, I miss you. laughcry
confused show?
What? haermm

Grinning Goku

What? haermm

Hey, boo. big grin How are you? Feels like we haven't talked in ages.

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Hey, boo. big grin How are you? Feels like we haven't talked in ages.
Hey Goku, what's up? Sorry for the late reply- my net was ****ing up. But I'm kinda stressed out- I'm almost finished with my college applications and now I gotta deal with some shit at the Immigration Division office... mmm

Sup with you? hug

Grinning Goku
Hey Goku, what's up? Sorry for the late reply- my net was ****ing up. But I'm kinda stressed out- I'm almost finished with my college applications and now I gotta deal with some shit at the Immigration Division office... mmm

Sup with you? hug

hugNothing much. Things are winding down at work. Just looking forward to spoiling myself this Christmas, pretty much. Who's giving hell, DA. You want I should shoot them in the foot? mmm

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
hugNothing much. Things are winding down at work. Just looking forward to spoiling myself this Christmas, pretty much. Who's giving hell, DA. You want I should shoot them in the foot? mmm
Oh yeah, I forgot, you're gonna have the holidays off... Right? ermmhappy Hehe thanks Goku, but it's fine. It's just that almost everyone in this country are a bunch of incompetent pricks... mmm

Rogue Jedi

What? haermm you know what I mean..... shifty

Disturbed Angel
you know what I mean..... shifty
Nuh uh I don't. mhmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.