Ugh, fricking Togashi (HxH spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
Well, I just read chapter 270 of Hunter x Hunter and apparently the series is going to go on another hiatus.

Normally I wouldn't mind that much if it weren't for the fact that it's still in the middle of its current story arc... and just before the climatic battles really take off no less. no expression

And the last hiatus was what, a year long? I'm not looking forward to seeing how long I may have to wait to just see finally see the showdown between the King and Netero as well as Gon and Pitou.

Kero_Co
I know, it's pretty discouraging actually. At the very least he could have finished this arc up. There are at least two-to-three arcs left,there has to be a big fight against the Ryodan, and Gon has to find his dad, and then there's this Jairo guy.

Accel
Yeah, Jairo's obviously going to play some major role in the near future.

It seemed kind of odd to me that he would be introduced so early in the series when it doesn't seem like he's going to do anything currently. You'd think his back story would just be explained when he finally becomes a threat.

Sol Valentine
Why is there another hiatus? I was waiting so long for the climax.

Akuki
Damn I'm so pissed about this new break. BTW who's Jairo again?

Kero_Co
I couldn't tell you really, I admit that the chapter kind of threw me off seeing how I was all interested in the chimera ants and then Jairo pops out of nowhere, but he had an awful abusive dad, I think he's a king or ruler of some continent or country, and has to be powerful, at least kurapica level. I think the chapter was to show fans that this wasn't the last arc and that he still has some fresh surprises up his sleeves. Maybe a way to win back the fans confidence after a year long sick leave, only to kick them in the nuts with another hiatus. He better be trying to get his life on track or restore the love in his relationship or something because this is kind of ridiculous, they wouldn't let toriyama do this.

ensatsu-ken
Yeah, this pisses me off so much. I mean, this is almost as bad as the time when CN took Yu Yu Hakusho off the air in the middle of the Chapter Black arc, IMO.

I had to wait over a year for the last f***ing hiatus to end. This one better not take more than a couple of months (at the most). At any rate, we should still be sort of glad that its only a hiatus, and not Hunter X Hunter becoming completely canceled (that would suck more than anything). Also, I'm at least glad that Togashi isn't doing with Hunter X Hunter what he did with Yu Yu Hakusho (manga), if anyone knows what I'm talking about wink .

Oh, BTW, does anyone else feel that Togashi has sort of gone out of touch with his characters, after the long-ass hiatus. I mean, rather than showing them thinking their own thoughts, most of the time, during the last 10 chapters, he has been featuring most of the text in the stories progression though a 3rd person narrartive, which just feels so akward, in comparison to the rest of the series. Did anyone else know this major change in his style of story-telling, for HXH?

Yassin
Lol yeah it's really annoying, but honestly i really don't care for this arc....i hope he finishes this one fast and moves on to GENEI RYODAN..seriously i miss them alot, and can't wait to see Kuroro vs Hisoko ^^

Kero_Co
It's coming back in March! At least we have a time frame now! Lets wrap this arc up Togashi!

Kero_Co
OH MY GOD! IT'S BACK AGAIN! I can finally stop my hunger strike.

Endless Mike
Togashi is incredibly inconsistent with his releases. Many people attribute it to sickness,but some say it's just plain laziness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.