Defination of star wars canon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GahLakTus

Blax_Hydralisk
Nah, you should just tell him to fvck off smile

GahLakTus
I don't wanna get banned till i shut that idiot up lol

Blax_Hydralisk
Ah.

So after you shut him up, then you'll tell him to fvck off?

GahLakTus
for sure

Ushgarak
I rather suspect that post was more of a mockery than a serious thing.

GahLakTus
The part where i asked if about DE's canon status is serious. I do know its canon because it was in TNEC, but i just needed a statement ush

Darth Hord
Again with those people.

GahLakTus
Exactly hord, Now one of the moderator's is trying to argue revan can beat palpatine despite him being inferior in the force.

He even tried to imply vader beat palpatine when it was vice versa, when it was a circumstance when palpatine was focusing on luke.

Those people are idiots beyond any form of belief, id LOVE to see them debate here where they are not only going to get humuliated by me, but just about everybody else in this forum.

Darth Hord
Well I did register under the same name there as here a while back.

exanda kane
4 bad movies and 2 good ones just about cracks it.

Captain REX
I don't think he was taking anything seriously, myself.

fascistcrusader
I love how you were banned because the admin couldn't accept being wrong.

Captain REX
Seems more like he just didn't like GahLakTus...

fascistcrusader
He didn't like him, true, but the entire thread is gahlaktus shooting down baseless and stupid ideas. It seemed to me like the admin didn't like his foolishness pointed out, and so banned the person doing it.

GahLakTus
Can you post a screenshot? Hell as darth hord said they are nothing more than fanboys with power. I can't even access the site now lol

Captain REX
Do you really think they were seriously rating canon based on something's 'cutesy' factor?

GahLakTus
No i meant the part where i got banned, i didn't bother to reply to the jae because his posts are not serious and absurd.

Captain REX
*shrug*

Captain REX
We've been contacted by the Lucasforums moderators, having read this thread due to GahLakTus informing them of KMC. They have shared their side of the issue. Yes, the Six Degrees of Canon is entirely meant for humor, as Ush and I suspected; funnily enough, it incited a flamewar on LF when he posted it there.

Still, I don't think you should be representing this forum on that one while inciting arguments. It shows us in a foul light.

Please don't promote the whole 'Going to other forums to debate and argue' motion. I know I don't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.