The Fury vs ?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tommy05
Give me a list of 5 being that could give The Fury a good fight. No over kill but a fight where he could possibly lose etc.

Basically who could give the ORIGINAL Fury a good fight. smokin'

cmack
trion juggernaut
superman prime
cyborg superman
thor
dr. strange

Tharg
Originally posted by cmack
trion juggernaut
superman prime
cyborg superman
thor
dr. strange

They wouldn't give the original Fury a fight.

grey fox
The Original Fury was substantially weaker then the Older Fury.

Fury believes that (in it's original state) it would have been destroyed, had it been thrown into the sun.

Savage Hulk would probably give it a good fight
Darwin
Lifeguard
Blink
Superboy

Tharg
Originally posted by grey fox
The Original Fury was substantially weaker then the Older Fury.

If you are talking about the original Fury in the 238 Universe from Marvel Superheroes. He would kill all those highlighted. That was the original Fury your post makes no sense as that was the original and oldest Fury. Your forum may have some strange classification which makes no sense though.

Tommy05
Damn when I say original I mean the beating Jaspers Fury. alien

grey fox
Originally posted by Tharg
If you are talking about the original Fury in the 238 Universe from Marvel Superheroes. He would kill all those highlighted. That was the original Fury your post makes no sense as that was the original and oldest Fury. Your forum may have some strange classification which makes no sense though.

No you just can't comprehend what I'm saying.

Original Fury = Earth 238 Fury

Older Fury = Earth 238 + Cave Computer Fury.

It's called T-I-M-E, it passes you see .

Original Fury was getting chumped by a Phaser and then multiple energy blasts. Superboy could disassemble it with a single touch.

Tommy05
Originally posted by Tommy05
Damn when I say original I mean the beating Jaspers Fury. alien Any way on topic. big grin

Tharg
No you just can't comprehend what I'm saying.

Original Fury = Earth 238 Fury

Older Fury = Earth 238 + Cave Computer Fury.

It's called T-I-M-E, it passes you see .

Original Fury was getting chumped by a Phaser and then multiple energy blasts. Superboy could disassemble it with a single touch.

You're right I coudn't comprehend what you were saying, due to a lack of clarity you continue. Are you talking about the fusion with the Braddock computer?

grey fox
*Sigh*

Yes, do you know of any other 'cave sized computer' roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tharg
*Sigh*

Yes, do you know of any other 'cave sized computer' roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Bat computer, Metrons probe from JL. Actually lot's, I get confused by the lack of precision here. In terms of labels from posters. It's like they have never actually read the comics.

Tommy05
On topic please.

Make your own thread.

Tharg
On topic please.

Make your own thread.

roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Tommy05
roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Spam. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tharg
Spam. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Post something relevant then. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tommy05
My thread. Your talking about something thats not what I made it for so stop you spamming. roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
The Bat computer, Metrons probe from JL. Actually lot's, I get confused by the lack of precision here. In terms of labels from posters. It's like they have never actually read the comics.

The Bat-computer isn't the size of a cave it inhabits one. Don't get critical with me about precision when you yourself are lacking precision in spades.

Also , you have a problem with the forum ? Leave it then sock boy.

Tommy05
Hes a sock?

Tharg
The Bat-computer isn't the size of a cave it inhabits one. Don't get critical with me about precision when you yourself are lacking precision in spades.

Actually, it depends on who is drawing the Bat Computer and the Braddock computer also only inhabited a cave. You seem angry and so you resort to a personal insult, one which you have provided no evidence to support. Have you bought any comics?

Comma after precision? A fourteen word sentence, I admire you.

llagrok

Are you referring to the one that was beaten by the x-men?

grey fox
Actually, it depends on who is drawing the Bat Computer and the Braddock computer also only inhabited a cave. You seem angry and so you resort to a personal insult, one which you have provided no evidence to support. Have you bought any comics?

No sorry, The Bat-puter IS never on the same scale as the Braddock/Master-mind Computer. Also Metrons is quite possibly larger then the moon itself.

Have You ?

Tommy05
No sorry, The Bat-puter IS never on the same scale as the Braddock/Master-mind Computer. Also Metrons is quite possibly larger then the moon itself.

Have You ? You haven't talked about anything to do with this thread for a page.

You will have to make you own one because its getting closed soon.

Tharg

Have You ?

Metrons probe was cave sized. You don't need a space after "You", before the "?"

Batmans computer and cave have been drawn on some extreme scales.

I don't think you actually read comics at all. I think you just come on here and talk about comics you hear about here.

smokin'

Tommy05
Metrons probe was cave sized. You don't need a space after "You", before the "?"

I don't think you actually read comics at all. I think you just come on here and talk about comics you hear about here.

smokin' Yet your the one talking crap.

Strange. confused

grey fox

smokin'

laughing

Socks make me laugh , they truly do.

You would have to have very little viual/artisitc skill to somehow misinterpret the Bat-puters size to that of an ENTIRE cave. Metron is a new-god, for one who crows on about people not owning and/or reading comics you yourself obviously don't read any.

You haven't talked about anything to do with this thread for a page.

You will have to make you own one because its getting closed soon.

Sorry about this.

Tharg
Yet your the one talking crap.

Strange. confused

Pot calling kettle? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tommy05
Pot calling kettle? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not at all.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

No problem Fox.

Tharg
laughing

Socks make me laugh , they truly do.

You would have to have very little viual/artisitc skill to somehow misinterpret the Bat-puters size to that of an ENTIRE cave. Metron is a new-god, for one who crows on about people not owning and/or reading comics you yourself obviously don't read any.

Sorry about this.

Actually the Bat Computer is networked to most computers on Earth. What's your point. Again with the sock.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=6130101#post6130018

Saw this thread referenced yesterday.

So you don't read comics.

smile

grey fox

Tharg

grey fox
laughing out loud You are a regular comics expert?

More-so then yourself Socko.

See there's a difference between KNOWING the information and simply owning a thousand sheets of inked apaer. My collection may be insignificant compared to Digis or LongPigs but a collection it still is.

Tharg
More-so then yourself. Socko

laughing out loud You mean "than" ?

smile

grey fox

Ahh , the 'ol brickwall treatment.

You can't come up with any defence so you feebly grasp onto already disproven arguments.

grey fox

English you retard, we don't use 'than'.

Galan007
The Bat computer, Metrons probe from JL. Actually lot's, Those computers are in DC -- Fury would have obviously absorbed a computer in Marvel...

So maybe a few less than you first thought? stick out tongue

Anyhow,
Extant is my pick. smile

Tharg
More-so then yourself Socko.

English you retard, we don't use 'than'.

Lol, "then" refers to time.

Ahh , the 'ol brickwall treatment.

You can't come up with any defence so you feebly grasp onto already disproven arguments.

Disproven arguments? I used your own words.

Actually the Bat Computer is networked to most computers on Earth. What's your point. Again with the sock.

smile

Tharg
Originally posted by Galan007
Those computers are in DC -- Fury would have obviously absorbed a computer in Marvel...

So maybe a few less than you first thought? stick out tongue

Anyhow,
Extant is my pick. smile Lol, he said how many could I think of, so I thought of a couple off the top of my head.

grey fox
Lol, "then" refers to time.

Disproven arguments? I used your own words.

Feh, I don't really care tbh.

However, as I previously stated your using YEAR old evidence. For all you know I could of won the lottery and bought every comic produced within the last 30 years.

grey fox
Lol, he said how many could I think of, so I thought of a couple off the top of my head.

And again they are both incorrect.

Symmetric Chaos
Feh, I don't really care tbh.

However, as I previously stated your using YEAR old evidence. For all you know I could of won the lottery and bought every comic produced within the last 30 years.

Woulda been tough to read em' all ermm

Tharg
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Just what I was going to say. smile

It's funny, the language kids use always gives them away on websites. That and the use of ebaums world style pictures.

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Too true.

Anyway , since Whirly wants evidence.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=6506702&highlight=Bootsale+forumid%3A95#post6506702

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9477374& amp;highlight=comics+forumid%3A95+userid%3A38280#p
ost9477374

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=7188160& amp;highlight=comics+forumid%3A95+userid%3A38280#p
ost7188160

grey fox
Just what I was going to say. smile

It's funny, the language kids use always gives them away on websites. That and the use of ebaums world style pictures.

You make me laugh tharg , you honestly do . You waltz in the forum (quite obviously a sock) and yet keep up the pretense while at the same time attempt to discredit faithful posters.

I'd say your a cancer to this site, but it seems a tad over-dramatic. So let us just name you a parasite and leave it at that.

Ciao

Tharg
You make me laugh tharg , you honestly do . You waltz in the forum (quite obviously a sock) and yet keep up the pretense while at the same time attempt to discredit faithful posters.

I'd say your a cancer to this site, but it seems a tad over-dramatic. So let us just name you a parasite and leave it at that.

Ciao

What a strange and dramatic post, my word.

I'm not your anything.....Oh. I get it.... Wait. no I don't. Why do you leaves spaces before punctuation marks?

Saying you bought something, doesn't mean you have. I suspect you still only get your info. here.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.