Wooooosssshhhhh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
So, like, **** yeah, like, because my team, Roda JC, beat the defending Dutch champion PSV in an away match this weekend, 2-4, thanks to a beauty of a goal, by Marcel Meeuwis, ma' man (check the goddamn' video), we've taken over the 4th place in the rankings after struggling at the beginning of the season, w00t, european football here we come.

VdRvs54G8KI

Rogue Jedi
good for them. my fantasy footall team is gonna miss the playoffs.

Outbound
VdRvs54G8KI

Dont copy the whole link, just the letters/numbers at the end of it after the '='.

Slay
Originally posted by Outbound
VdRvs54G8KI

Dont copy the whole link, just the letters/numbers at the end of it after the '='.
I was wondering why it wouldn't work. Guess I forgot. mhmm

Rogue Jedi
oh....THAT kind of "football." laughing out loud

Slay
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
oh....THAT kind of "football." laughing out loud
The only kind of ''football''. mhmm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Slay
The only kind of ''football''. mhmm you'd change your tune if you were a quarterback with 11 musclebound men trying to rip your head off.

Slay
you'd change your tune if you were a quarterback with 11 musclebound men trying to rip your head off.
I'm not discrediting your sport, just saying that if one of the two deserves the name ''football'' it's ''soccer'', as you like to call it, considering that it has more foot-to-ball action. mhmm

Kram3r
Niners own, RJ. ****ing admit it already. mmm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kram3r
Niners own, RJ. ****ing admit it already. mmm B*itch, I OWN.....YOU.

Kram3r
B*itch, I OWN.....YOU.

Colts = For the lose. mmm

Bicnarok
Nice goal, never heard of the player or the team, oh well you learn something new everyday.

Went to Alkmaar on holiday last year, they have a nice new stadium and are playing well apparently. Cool cheese market as well.

Slay
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Nice goal, never heard of the player or the team, oh well you learn something new everyday.

Went to Alkmaar on holiday last year, they have a nice new stadium and are playing well apparently. Cool cheese market as well.
Not really, they're currently in 8th place, and are lacking form. They've done well over the last couple of years though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.