If the Bible is true, the Church should rule Israel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
Luke 1:54 He hath holpen his servant Israel

Luke 1:68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

Jesus is the ruler of Israel.

DigiMark007
Finding Bible quotes to make some ridiculous point is nothing new.

So lulz and all, but this thread is either a joke or not a whole lot of thought went into it.

lord xyz
A joke.

Boris
Indeed.

DigiMark007
thumb up

The Grey Fox
Lulz

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Fail?

Deja~vu
Israel is also a name of a person who stands for a race of people.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by lord xyz
A joke.

There is already a joke thread here...

lord xyz
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
There is already a joke thread here... mmm Doesn't seem like the same thing.

lil bitchiness
Jesus was a Jew. Therefore Jews rule Israel.

Deja~vu
Jacobs name was changed to Israel after he wrestled with an angel. Some believe it was Jesus that was the angel. So, God changed his name. In God's eyes, he was not the Jacob, the liar, the supplanter, the deceiver; but Israel, the prince with God.

Grand_Moff_Gav

Luke 1:68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

Jesus is the ruler of Israel.

The Bible actually says the Jewish people will return to, and rule, Israel...which they have.

lord xyz
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Jesus was a Jew. Therefore Jews rule Israel. Jesus ruled the Jews.

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
The Bible actually says the Jewish people will return to, and rule, Israel...which they have. Jesus ruled the Jews.

And are you missing, the Bible says Jesus is the ruler of Israel.

lil bitchiness
Jesus's followers were Jews. Therefore Christians are Jews.
Pagans converted to Jewsusism, therefore, Pagans are Jewsus.

Nellinator
Jesus ruled the Jews.

Jesus ruled the Jews.

And are you missing, the Bible says Jesus is the ruler of Israel. Yah. Jesus is the lord of Israel, we get it. A+ for quoting. F for understanding the implications.

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
The Bible actually says the Jewish people will return to, and rule, Israel...which they have. Could you quote the verse.

Bardock42
Wow.....just wow.

Deja~vu
Did I miss something? I didn't see a verse quoted where it stated that the Jews will return to Israel?

leonheartmm
well actually, isnt that exactly the reason churches in america pay billions to israel annually as well as awesome right winng support for israel and a lot of americans not caring a bit about thousands or hudreds of thousands killed/affected in palestine/gaze strip/lebona while a single death in israel at the hands of a terrorist makes every1 go "poor innocent civilians, damned be those fundamentalist evil terrorists". ? no top of the fact that israelis{although based on the old testament} beleive the entire area to belong to them divinely, and hence illegal occupation and illegal wars etc. infact, isnt the current state of israel based on that very ideology and isnt christian support and fuinding based on that philosophy?

if you look at what the israelis and evangelicals are rooting for in the destruction of the dome of the rock mosque and wanting and PAYING gratiously to replace it by the new temple of solomon{which reprsents the coming back of the messiah/kingdom of god/end times to BOTH christians and jews in prophecy} , then its pretty clear that the greater masses beleive in the statement.

Nellinator
Originally posted by leonheartmm
the greater masses beleive in the statement. Lol wut?

leonheartmm
let me restate. the greater christian masses beleive that israel belongs to the jews and later reverted christians who will fight against the antichrist and quite a few beleive that for the rapture to come true, the temple of solomon has to be rebuilt which wud hail the coming of christ to earth again.

the jews beleive that the land is theirs to own by god and the rebuilding of the temple will provide their right to be the supreme race and have the house of god rebuilt blah blah

both iidiotic self fulfilling prophecies

anaconda
you forgott the Islam view on it to add 2 up to 3

leonheartmm
oh yea. but admittedly, islam doesnt have any mystical connections to armageddon and what not with the land. it just apparently belongs to muslims cause of the dome of the rock. unless ive forgotten sumthing.

doesnt matter, all idiotic.

anaconda
indeed, cause it belongs to those who actually are strong enough to rule it

muslimscholar
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Jesus was a Jew. Therefore Jews rule Israel.

then why aren't Christians Jews?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Finding Bible quotes to make some ridiculous point is nothing new.

So lulz and all, but this thread is either a joke or not a whole lot of thought went into it. What about Movie Quotes. Exempli gratia:Originally posted by lord xyz

"Man, get out of my face with that shit. The mother****er who said that never had to pick up itty bitty pieces of skull on account of your dumb ass." Pulp Fiction

lord xyz
Originally posted by Nellinator
Yah. Jesus is the lord of Israel, we get it. A+ for quoting. F for understanding the implications. Did you miss where I said joke?

anaconda
because they follow the teachings of jesus later to be called christ thus the name of the followers. They believe jesus to be the messiahs, the jews dont see nor believe that jesus was a messiahs so they are still waiting for the messiahs

Nellinator
Did you miss where I said joke? Yes.

Quark_666
Originally posted by muslimscholar
then why aren't Christians Jews?

Most Jews couldn't accept Christ. Why aren't Muslims Jews?

leonheartmm
erm, because their prophet wasnt a jew and set out a very different path maybe ???

Quark_666
Mohammed's idea of a single God is said to be largely influenced by the Jews he encountered in his trade.

Classic NES
Using a story book to justify ruling a plot of land? I guess I can use "Green Eggs & Ham" to justify not eating breakfast?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Classic NES
Using a story book to justify ruling a plot of land? I guess I can use "Green Eggs & Ham" to justify not eating breakfast?

Sure. Why not?

ushomefree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.