Rots anakin and obiwan vs grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
Instead of dooku confronting them in the top chamber of the ship where palpatine is chained down, its good ol crap face grievous. Go!!!

darthsith19
Dude did you watch ROTS even? Obi-Wan alone did this later in the film. And when the duo did face Grievous on the Invisible Hand in the film, Grievous used his Magnaguards to distract them and then jumped out the window.

fascistcrusader
ROTS OB1 beat GG by himself. With Anakin helping him there is no contest.

Darth Hord
Grievous gets wtf pwnd by Anakin and Kenobi.

Darth Martin
If this is Grievous at 100% like in clone wars cartoon, I go with Grievous. He took on 10 jedi in Clone Wars vol.1 on Hypori, killed 7, and put 2 in a coma. He would have probably killed Ki Adi Mundi if the ARC troopers hadn't arrived. He did all of thi with 2 lightsabres until fighting Mundi himself. It should be noted that GG can effectively fight with 5 lightsabres seeing as he has 6 limbs. But in an all out fight Anakin and Obi Wan are too well adept in the force to lose. But w/ sabers, come on Obi Wan shouldn't been able to beat Grievous as easily as he did in the movie. Even if he was badly injured. I'm not even sure if Yoda could take Grievous at 100% alone in a sword-fight but in an all-out fight vs Yoda GG is ****ed and gets wtf pwned. Actually Yoda should take Grievous because in Labrynth of Evil Mace Windu stalemated the General. And normally in this situation Yoda would be on par w/ Mace if not abopve him.

Darth Hord
Yoda can take grievous in fact Dooku warned him to stay away from Mace,Yoda,Cin and few others but i can't remember who. Grievous was trained by Dooku and he while being "hard pressed at times" still was able to defeat him. And by ROTS Anakin in "teh zone" is pretty much unbeatable and tooled his master. I can get the quote if you like to see it. And Obiwan would probably beat GG but with much more difficulty.

Darth Martin
Please do, not that I don't beieve yopu just like to see it. I can't see how Anakin in "teh zon" or not is taking GG who can fight effectively w/ 5 but should stay w/4 to balance in just a sabre fight. After all he was beat by Kenobi. And Ankin vs Dooku was all offense for Anakin. Anakin and Kenobi will both be on defense all day with the General.

Darth Hord
From the ROTS novel descrition of Anakin in "teh zone" as he tools Dooku-Grievous's master and lightsaber combat teacher and sorry if its long I did shorten a little.

Darth Martin
I meant for the qoute when Dooku warns GG of Mace, Yoda and company.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I meant for the qoute when Dooku warns GG of Mace, Yoda and company.

O that one will take a while to find but I think i can do it. It depends on where it was mentioned if it was in a novel a can find but if it was in the grievous lord of war or the story of general grievous book than I maynot be able to find i.t

Darth Martin
Would appreciate it, thanks.

Darth Hord
It might be in the clone wars cartoon. Which would be even harder. But anyway I did show why I believe Anakin in "teh zone" would beat grievous

edit: And if anyone has the quote I would aprreciate it posted and where it was from.

Atticus
well anakin in teh zone beat dooku preety bad and considering dooku trained GG

vader11
Ani & obi wins~

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Darth Hord
O that one will take a while to find but I think i can do it. It depends on where it was mentioned if it was in a novel a can find but if it was in the grievous lord of war or the story of general grievous book than I maynot be able to find i.t

It was mentioned in LOE.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Count Makashi
It was mentioned in LOE.

Thanks I will look for it a little later.

Edit: Found it, it is in chapter 32 of LOE. Dooku to Grievous

Darth Martin
Thank you but Dooku could easily handle Kenobi in AOTC. Had he fought him in the clone wars or something, cuz why would he bragg on Kenobi to GG.

Again, appreciate the qoute.

Darth Hord
Thank you but Dooku could easily handle Kenobi in AOTC. Had he fought him in the clone wars or something, cuz why would he bragg on Kenobi to GG.

Again, appreciate the qoute.

Kenobi style (soresu) is the best counter to Grievous's and Kenobi was the best soresu master in the order,plus Kenobi had improved sgreatly since the AOTC. And as good as Grievous is he is not a Dooku with a lightsaber.

Darth Martin
It depends w/ your argument w/ Dooku. GG has his advantages w/ his cybernetic speed and limbs. While Dooku has his w/ the Force. Dooku couldn't take on so many Jedi w/ lightsabers as could GG, but GG coundn't handle Dooku 1on1. So yes, Dooku's skill>GG.

Count Makashi
So yes, Dooku's skill>GG.

As is Obi-Wans.

Darth Martin
That's debatable, but I'll admit besides Yoad and Windu, Kenobi would be the best choice to fight GG due to his mastery of Soresu is second to none.

Count Makashi
No it isn't, we clearly see, in the movie, that Obi-Wan is better then GG. He defeated him badly.

Darth Martin
Compare CW series to ROTS and you'll see a big difference.

((The_Anomaly))
WTF? Kenobi did this himself.

Darth Martin
Yes thats my point and Grievous took on 9 Jedi in CW. Shaak Ti and Mundi aren't terribly far from Kenobi in the Force or saber skills.

singe_101
Obviously he can't kill Obi-Wan for plot reasons, and it's for entertainment so bring in a four-saber villain even if he gets little action (he probably saw Maul and Boba, mysterious and very popular, left people wanting more) but is GL teasing us?

Can anyone think of a reason he doesn't just swing away with the other two sabers, or one? Honor, Jedi style? Is it just pride... he did show that. Or should this shot not exist? Sorry if it's a bit bright, but it's the apex.

Anyway... just bring in Obi-Wan with the clones to smash them, IMO, and they have a duel in the chaos like Jango and Mace sort of/would have had, if his jetpack worked.

http://thumbnails.freeimagehost.eu/226/f238e12254888.gif

Damn the slow kill. There's a war, great warriors, let them fight and heck troops can make some difference. GL definitely put his 1930s into the movies as he said! Invincible good guys, slow (non)kills/cliffhangers, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.