Phobos vs. Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Thought this up. This is one Phobos from Darkstalkers vs. Kain, from Legacy of Kain.

See, Phobos do not have souls, so any soul power is useless, as is any blood power, they have thick metal hides that will not be pierced easily, are pretty fast, are obviously strong, can nuke cities, can fly, and other stuffs.

Kain is not immortal, he can resurrect three times, that is the only restriction I place on him.

Burning thought
meh one Phobos, you see Demitri (does he have ANY strength feats?) smashing them about all the time, in actuality, most of the characters in DS can bust up a phobos, Kain would obliterate it

take away his ability of dimension manip and states emblem, otherwise he could simply BFR the thing or use States to transmute it into some soft metal. Wont be pierced? whats their armoured strength btw, whats their durability, if all these DS, even that little cat women can smash them about Kains reaver would blow it open.

Or he could use Time bolt you forget to limit it or his shield

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
meh one Phobos, you see Demitri (does he have ANY strength feats?) smashing them about all the time, in actuality, most of the characters in DS can bust up a phobos, Kain would obliterate it

take away his ability of dimension manip and states emblem, otherwise he could simply BFR the thing or use States to transmute it into some soft metal. Wont be pierced? whats their armoured strength btw, whats their durability, if all these DS, even that little cat women can smash them about Kains reaver would blow it open.

Or he could use Time bolt you forget to limit it or his shield First of all, Felicia the cat babe has never busted a Phobos. Demitri is roughly as strong as mortal Pyron, and one shotting a Phobos with pure strength(a thick metal being, it is not hollow. Also, in terms of physical strength, Kain is not impressive to the other DSers to be honest.

Oh right, I guess I'll take away dimension manip and States if it makes it more fair. Won't be pierced EASILY. They are dense metalloid robots, and I think they have some durability feats in the UDON comics, tho I couldn't find them for you unfortunately. Like I said, Felicia has never fought one, and she is stronger than she looks.

Time bolt? That actually freezes them in time, right?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
First of all, Felicia the cat babe has never busted a Phobos. Demitri is roughly as strong as mortal Pyron, and one shotting a Phobos with pure strength(a thick metal being, it is not hollow. Also, in terms of physical strength, Kain is not impressive to the other DSers to be honest.

Oh right, I guess I'll take away dimension manip and States if it makes it more fair. Won't be pierced EASILY. They are dense metalloid robots, and I think they have some durability feats in the UDON comics, tho I couldn't find them for you unfortunately. Like I said, Felicia has never fought one, and she is stronger than she looks.

Time bolt? That actually freezes them in time, right?

i dunno ive seen it in the OVA, also what are their strength feats...yu say the DSers are so much stronger but what are the actual feats of them all in canon...Kain one arm holds fully armoured knights who are about the size of the mini phobos in the OVA and that was when he was young kain, he is much more powerful as Elder Kain.

yes timebolt does

Violent2Dope
i dunno ive seen it in the OVA, also what are their strength feats...yu say the DSers are so much stronger but what are the actual feats of them all in canon...Kain one arm holds fully armoured knights who are about the size of the mini phobos in the OVA and that was when he was young kain, he is much more powerful as Elder Kain.

yes timebolt does Felicia fought some Phobos in the OVA, and her attacks had no effect and she got pwned, til J. Talbain(werewolf) saved the day. An armored Knight as big as a Phobos? What? Want a Pyron feat? In the comics, ripping a building in half like it was paper, a metal building.

Burning thought
Felicia fought some Phobos in the OVA, and her attacks had no effect and she got pwned, til J. Talbain(werewolf) saved the day. An armored Knight as big as a Phobos? What? Want a Pyron feat? In the comics, ripping a building in half like it was paper, a metal building.

thats a Pyron feat, not one of the other characters feats, and yeh those Phobos human sized pyron is beating on.
Kain could use magic of frost, flame and lighting to destroy them, cover them in frost and water, then use Lighting to rip them apart OR use fire to melt them, how hot Kains fire is however is unkown, unlikely hot enough to melt them completly but possibly what holds them togethe,r is there any flesh inside a phobos? ive seen when their blown up theres electrics and wires i think

Violent2Dope
thats a Pyron feat, not one of the other characters feats, and yeh those Phobos human sized pyron is beating on.
Kain could use magic of frost, flame and lighting to destroy them, cover them in frost and water, then use Lighting to rip them apart OR use fire to melt them, how hot Kains fire is however is unkown, unlikely hot enough to melt them completly but possibly what holds them togethe,r is there any flesh inside a phobos? ive seen when their blown up theres electrics and wires i think Okay, I guess Kain could beat a Phobos.

Even tho that is a Pyron feat, Demitri is shown to be comparable to him.

An OVA(weak) Pyron feat, easily ripping the giant Phobos' arms off.

Burning thought
prob with not too much difficulty either, but then again Kain can prob beat most characters

Violent2Dope
prob with not too much difficulty either, but then again Kain can prob beat most characters List of characters Kain can't beat:

1. Galactus
2. Amazo
3. Mad Jim Jaspers
4. Z
5. Tenchi
6. Pyronwink

More I don't feel like mentioning.

Burning thought
List of characters Kain can't beat:

1. Galactus
2. Amazo
3. Mad Jim Jaspers
4. Z
5. Tenchi
6. Pyronwink

More I don't feel like mentioning.

yeh but you have to admit, you have to look pretty high on the list of ubers to beat Kain, Galactus for one, Amazo is another, i cannot think of many beings of normal degree who could survive Kain, he has soul, time and all sorts of things at his disposal, even Galactus would fall, i mean can he not be frozen in time? even if he Nullifies kain, if Kain somehow got off a time bolt Galactus would be pwned

stick out tongue pyron isnt in their league, especially MJJ

also who is Z? isnt he that guy who all he manages to do was break some of Earth or sumfin and people in Comic book vs were debating wether to put him in skyfather or not, i dont see him so highly, he doent seem like much to me but then i dont rly kno the character too well

SHM
Originally posted by Violent2Dope Kain is not immortal, he can resurrect three times, that is the only restriction I place on him.

I don't understand what's funny about a character vs another, when one of them is full of restrictions. You want to see if Phobo can defeat Kain? But Phobo is not fighting the real Kain here, he/it is just fighting a weaker version of him.

also who is Z? isnt he that guy who all he manages to do was break some of Earth or sumfin and people in Comic book vs were debating wether to put him in skyfather or not, i dont see him so highly, he doent seem like much to me but then i dont rly kno the character too well

He is the villain with 5 Light Hawk Wings, from Tenchi Muyo.

Wandering Flame
I like how people are using Pyron's feats to dick-ride Demitri all over the place.

Cosigned what SHM said.

Violent2Dope
yeh but you have to admit, you have to look pretty high on the list of ubers to beat Kain, Galactus for one, Amazo is another, i cannot think of many beings of normal degree who could survive Kain, he has soul, time and all sorts of things at his disposal, even Galactus would fall, i mean can he not be frozen in time? even if he Nullifies kain, if Kain somehow got off a time bolt Galactus would be pwned

stick out tongue pyron isnt in their league, especially MJJ

also who is Z? isnt he that guy who all he manages to do was break some of Earth or sumfin and people in Comic book vs were debating wether to put him in skyfather or not, i dont see him so highly, he doent seem like much to me but then i dont rly kno the character too well 1. Not really, the Flash could beat him. Kain would be being hit so many times that Kain could do nothing to stop him, and then Flash would carry Kain to the middle of the ocean and throw him in.

I'm sorry...did you just say Kain would beat Galactus?

2. Well, he is at least on Amazo's level, and is above Z and maybe Tenchi in power.

3. The only thing really special about Z is his ultimate defense which can't be broken by anything(not even reality warping), the Light Hawk Wings. In other words, he's gay.

Also, Wandering Flamer, lemme give you a common example, the Superman villain Doomsday has never so much as lifted a ton, yet is shown consistently to be stronger than Superman, so any pure strength feat Superman did, Doomsday can replicate. In this case, both Mortal Pyron and Demitri are roughly equal in pure physical strength, Pyron's feats can be used to get a basic idea of Demitri's strength.

Oh, and SHM, the first restriction was done because I always put it on when I have characters that can't die(like Ganon, my favorite character), the second one I put on cause BT suggested I do it.

Burning thought
1. Not really, the Flash could beat him. Kain would be being hit so many times that Kain could do nothing to stop him, and then Flash would carry Kain to the middle of the ocean and throw him in.

I'm sorry...did you just say Kain would beat Galactus?

2. Well, he is at least on Amazo's level, and is above Z and maybe Tenchi in power.

3. The only thing really special about Z is his ultimate defense which can't be broken by anything(not even reality warping), the Light Hawk Wings. In other words, he's gay.

Also, Wandering Flamer, lemme give you a common example, the Superman villain Doomsday has never so much as lifted a ton, yet is shown consistently to be stronger than Superman, so any pure strength feat Superman did, Doomsday can replicate. In this case, both Mortal Pyron and Demitri are roughly equal in pure physical strength, Pyron's feats can be used to get a basic idea of Demitri's strength.

Oh, and SHM, the first restriction was done because I always put it on when I have characters that can't die(like Ganon, my favorite character), the second one I put on cause BT suggested I do it.

1. the flash is quite high, he can move at like any speed, far greater than light can he not? and do punches of incredible mass...but throwing Kain in the Ocean wont do much.....i think the Flash is more likely sooner drown than be able to hold Kain down under the Ocean for 8000 years or so

i said if Kains time bolt hit Galactus and he was affected by it, he would be beaten, since hes frozen in time...i dont see what defence Galactus has on time attacks

2. lawls Amazo? Amazo can likely beat anyone if he can absorb anyones attacks and improve them, even magic and what not, he would douche Pyron

SHM is correct in a way, you may as well not use Kain if he is going to be too powerful for this character if he was using all his abilities, so i suppose its "weakened Kain" VS Phobos, although your not as bad as Furion

EvilAngel
This is like an insult to Kain.

Kain can stomp on a single Phobos, he has dimension shift right?

Burning thought
Originally posted by EvilAngel
This is like an insult to Kain.

Kain can stop on a single Phobos, he has dimension shift right?

lawls not sure, i dont think V2D took that away

Violent2Dope
1. the flash is quite high, he can move at like any speed, far greater than light can he not? and do punches of incredible mass...but throwing Kain in the Ocean wont do much.....i think the Flash is more likely sooner drown than be able to hold Kain down under the Ocean for 8000 years or so

i said if Kains time bolt hit Galactus and he was affected by it, he would be beaten, since hes frozen in time...i dont see what defence Galactus has on time attacks

2. lawls Amazo? Amazo can likely beat anyone if he can absorb anyones attacks and improve them, even magic and what not, he would douche Pyron

SHM is correct in a way, you may as well not use Kain if he is going to be too powerful for this character if he was using all his abilities, so i suppose its "weakened Kain" VS Phobos, although your not as bad as Furion 1. He can shift his mass into infinity, yes, it is called the Infinity Mass Punch. Flash would win via BFR...EVERYTIME. He can go far faster than light, much faster than Superman,and Superman Prime speedblitzed three of them. wink

He could make a shield, and may be immune, not sure, or he could just dodge, he can go at least as fast as Silver Surfur.

2. Amazo can copy people's powersets if they have DNA, he cannot copy Pyron. Pyron>Amazo's current state. He is only a Transcendant I am afraid, he can by no means beat anyone, many things would douche him.

I made one limit that I make to all invincible characters or characters that resurrect(I even do it to Ganon, my favorite character), and made more because you suggested me do it.

Burning thought
1. He can shift his mass into infinity, yes, it is called the Infinity Mass Punch. Flash would win via BFR...EVERYTIME. He can go far faster than light, much faster than Superman,and Superman Prime speedblitzed three of them. wink

He could make a shield, and may be immune, not sure, or he could just dodge, he can go at least as fast as Silver Surfur.

2. Amazo can copy people's powersets if they have DNA, he cannot copy Pyron. Pyron>Amazo's current state. He is only a Transcendant I am afraid, he can by no means beat anyone, many things would douche him.

I made one limit that I make to all invincible characters or characters that resurrect(I even do it to Ganon, my favorite character), and made more because you suggested me do it.

1. yes i know that punch, also what shield? Kain only has to Gesture still to make a shield immune to physical and magical, so Flash wouldnt do anything if that shield came up, what BFR can Flash do? if its to a dimension then kain can get back, Flash would only be helping him

2. only if they have DNA? interesting

ofc the limits are needed for this fight, but its unfortunate that they are, shame there is not a fair and square character that can beat kain without winning by too much or too little and without taking kains powers away

Violent2Dope
1. yes i know that punch, also what shield? Kain only has to Gesture still to make a shield immune to physical and magical, so Flash wouldnt do anything if that shield came up, what BFR can Flash do? if its to a dimension then kain can get back, Flash would only be helping him

2. only if they have DNA? interesting

ofc the limits are needed for this fight, but its unfortunate that they are, shame there is not a fair and square character that can beat kain without winning by too much or too little and without taking kains powers away 1. I was talkin about Big G when I mentioned the shield.

Flash is fast enough to have turned Kain into plasmic goo before Kain could get a thought out.

2. Yep.

Raziel?

Burning thought
1. I was talkin about Big G when I mentioned the shield.

Flash is fast enough to have turned Kain into plasmic goo before Kain could get a thought out.

2. Yep.

Raziel?

he may be quick but kain would not die, so he would come back, whats excellent about kain that rarely will you fight him without him reforming and simply attacking you again, sort of like when he gets splattered he forms again somewhere else and flash is not omnicient and has no cosmic awarness AFAIK so the ball would be in Kains court when he reforms somewhere possibly where Flash will not expect

Raziel cannot fairly fight kain, Raziel does not truly have any powers on Kain terms, and youll find that by the end of the game, well i wont spoil it

Violent2Dope
he may be quick but kain would not die, so he would come back, whats excellent about kain that rarely will you fight him without him reforming and simply attacking you again, sort of like when he gets splattered he forms again somewhere else and flash is not omnicient and has no cosmic awarness AFAIK so the ball would be in Kains court when he reforms somewhere possibly where Flash will not expect

Raziel cannot fairly fight kain, Raziel does not truly have any powers on Kain terms, and youll find that by the end of the game, well i wont spoil it His mind is so fast he will not be getting the slip on Flash. Flash could run to the middle of the ocean and throw him in, he will be in their awhile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.