WWHulk - Cop Outs Galore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Shift
I don't think I've ever seen a comics event with so many "Read the fine print" moments.

Not the worst big event, but it was just underwhelming considering we were supposed to see such a high end Hulk.

Stark nannites? Sabotaged!

A Darwin/Hulk fight? Darwin gets teleported away!

Sentry vs. The Hulk is 50% The Sentry holding back and getting punched in the face before letting loose!

Zom Strange casually beats the Hulk near death before Strange asserts himself and then gets taken apart.

The Juggernaut... stumbles away from a stalemate.

Instead of a Hercules/Hulk fight we get... Herc on his knees begging the Hulk to calm down while getting his face beaten in!

I've got zero idea why Superboy Prime catches so much flak for "inconclusive" showings.

BlackJackStorm
WWH is the strongest character in comics ever.

Red Shift
Hahah, that's why the Juggernaut, who isn't even among the top 10 strongest characters ever, stalemated him in a physical contest, correct?

When the War Hulk overpowered the Juggernaut.

Jah', War Hulk >>> WWHulk.

BlackJackStorm
Originally posted by Red Shift
Hahah, that's why the Juggernaut, who isn't even among the top 10 strongest characters ever, stalemated him in a physical contest, correct?

When the War Hulk overpowered the Juggernaut.

Jah', War Hulk >>> WWHulk.

WWH stopped Juggy easier and faster than War.

Tommy05
Your wrong on so many levels.

janus77
I don't think I've ever seen a comics event with so many "Read the fine print" moments.

Not the worst big event, but it was just underwhelming considering we were supposed to see such a high end Hulk.

Stark nannites? Sabotaged!

A Darwin/Hulk fight? Darwin gets teleported away!

Sentry vs. The Hulk is 50% The Sentry holding back and getting punched in the face before letting loose!

Zom Strange casually beats the Hulk near death before Strange asserts himself and then gets taken apart.

The Juggernaut... stumbles away from a stalemate.

Instead of a Hercules/Hulk fight we get... Herc on his knees begging the Hulk to calm down while getting his face beaten in!

I've got zero idea why Superboy Prime catches so much flak for "inconclusive" showings.
roll eyes (sarcastic)
you do realise all your "points" are weak and deeply flawed.
nah, didn't think you cared either.

just for the record, WWH was a testament to the sheer damage soak that The Hulk is capable of, that nothing and no one there could put him down (even for a KO) if he is determined.

and on top of all that Hulk was holding back, ALL THE TIME. as Cho states (and proves) WWHulk is not a killer.

the only demonstration of the levels of raw power The Hulk has, came near the very end, once Sentry was completely finished, when The Hulk tapped into some of that limitless power and almost destroyed the eastern seaboard with a couple of STEPS.

Red Shift
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
WWH stopped Juggy easier and faster than War.

Nope. WWHulk stalemated the Juggernaut in a lock-up.

War flat out pushed him backwards and then physically manhandled him.

Red Shift
Originally posted by janus77
roll eyes (sarcastic)
you do realise all your "points" are weak and deeply flawed.
nah, didn't think you cared either.

just for the record, WWH was a testament to the sheer damage soak that The Hulk is capable of, that nothing and no one there could put him down (even for a KO) if he is determined.

and on top of all that Hulk was holding back, ALL THE TIME. as Cho states (and proves) WWHulk is not a killer.

the only demonstration of the levels of raw power The Hulk has, came near the very end, once Sentry was completely finished, when The Hulk tapped into some of that limitless power and almost destroyed the eastern seaboard with a couple of STEPS.

omfg! Truly, I have never seen such a demonstration of power in comics before!

Almost like Wonder Man getting into fist fights that shake planets with Hyperion!!!1

Symmetric Chaos
Wrong section. Not a vs match.

BlackJackStorm
Nope. WWHulk stalemated the Juggernaut in a lock-up.

War flat out pushed him backwards and then physically manhandled him.

I remember Cage answering fan and saying hulk stopped Juggy.

strengthkills
omfg! Truly, I have never seen such a demonstration of power in comics before!

Almost like Wonder Man getting into fist fights that shake planets with Hyperion!!!1

Did you see the planet shaking?

iceman24567
WWH is the strongest character in comics ever. That is complete bull not even close to Superman/Superboy pre crisis.

BlackJackStorm
Originally posted by iceman24567
That is complete bull not even close to Superman/Superboy pre crisis.

Let me guess: you are a Dc Fanboy sad

strengthkills
Originally posted by iceman24567
That is complete bull not even close to Superman/Superboy pre crisis.

LAwlz.

So are those two the strongest evAh?

iceman24567
Let me guess: you are a Dc Fanboy sad Does it matter what you claim is wrong facts point to other people below cosmic being stronger than Hulk so fanboy or not i have facts what to do you have?

iceman24567
Originally posted by strengthkills
LAwlz.

So are those two the strongest evAh? LAwlz. I never said that but they are stronger than World War Hulk.

Soljer
I remember Cage answering fan and saying hulk stopped Juggy.

I remember him answering saying that the Hulk redirected Juggernaut. smile.

Originally posted by strengthkills
Did you see the planet shaking?

Hercules' and Thor's arm wrestle nearly threw the planet out of alignment.

redhotrash
You forgot the whole Blackbolt affair. I dont know whats worse, Marvel thinking we are dumb enough to buy this b.s. or the fact that so many of us are...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.