Why do you debate ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackJackStorm
Why do you even debate if you make the chars you like win and you make the chars you dislike lose ?

Debating with these preambles is useless; that's the reason i never liked to debate comics carachters, and that the reason i never did it before entering this board.

How can you (some of you, to say the truth) think that Thanos would defeat Sentry if Thanos got killed by Drax weakest version ever ?

How can you (some of you, to say the truth) think that Darkseid stands a chance of defeating the regular classic hulk ( i don't talk about current hulk whose power is off the charts as Reed says in wwh#2) or Sentry if Batman makes him bleed ?

Come on guys, you're not honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!

Tharg
It's all down to the writer. Everyone sane knows that.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
Why do you even debate if you make the chars you like win and you make the chars you dislike lose ?

Debating with these preambles is useless; that's the reason i never liked to debate comics carachters, and that the reason i never did it before entering this board.

Then leave. You're just as foolish as people who go to NcR and complain about the content.

How can you (some of you, to say the truth) think that Thanos would defeat Sentry if Thanos got killed by Drax weakest version ever

How can you (some of you, to say the truth) think that Darkseid stands a chance of defeating the regular classic hulk ( i don't talk about current hulk whose power is off the charts as Reed says in wwh#2) or Sentry if Batman makes him bleed ?

You're either stupid or trolling (poorly).

Tommy05

How can you (some of you, to say the truth) think that Thanos would defeat Sentry if Thanos got killed by Drax weakest version ever ?

!!!!!!!!!!! Actually that would be you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

janus77
and yet debates persist.

character feats and win-loss records are at the whim of the writers, naturally, but their 'essential nature' - those 'facts' which are retained over the course of a character's "life" - is prolly the only really useful basis of debate.

Tharg
Originally posted by janus77
and yet debates persist.

character feats and win-loss records are at the whim of the writers, naturally, but their 'essential nature' - those 'facts' which are retained over the course of a character's "life" - is prolly the only really useful basis of debate.

All true, good post.

Red Shift
To make people look stupid.

janus77
Originally posted by Red Shift
suffer from insecurity much?

grey fox

!!!!!!!!!!!

To answer some of your questions....

1. Thanos can keep up with WARRIOR MADNESS THOR. He can certainly keep up with Sentry. Also Drax is Thanoses (?) kryptonite, his silver bullet if you will. No matter his powerlevel , be he street leveler or comic entity Drax can kill Thanos.

2. Darkseid has been getting hit by huge waves of PIS lately.

SaintSmurph
To compensate for my scarring childhood and huge list of irrational fears.

Also, what Red Shift said.

Tharg
Originally posted by grey fox
To answer some of your questions....

1. Thanos can keep up with WARRIOR MADNESS THOR. He can certainly keep up with Sentry. Also Drax is Thanoses (?) kryptonite, his silver bullet if you will. No matter his powerlevel , be he street leveler or comic entity Drax can kill Thanos.

How do dogs smell?

With

Thanoses laughing Brilliant

smile

Red Shift

Sounds kinky.

I like it.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SaintSmurph
To compensate for my scarring childhood and huge list of irrational fears.

I solved those problems the way my father taught me. By bleeding the fear out.

Symmetric Chaos
Sounds kinky.

I like it.

laughing

janus77
Originally posted by Tharg
How do dogs smell?
terrible confused

grey fox
How do dogs smell?

With

smile

Tharg , stop being a jackass I acknowledged right there that I was unsure how to spell that particular part correctly.

SaintSmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I solved those problems the way my father taught me. By bleeding the fear out. My father taught me that it was most effective when other people bled it out for you.

Then my father went to jail.

*shudders*

Tharg
Tharg , stop being a jackass I acknowledged right there that I was unsure how to spell that particular part correctly.

Who noses what you meant?

Red Shift
On second though, I debate soley to make Nvr miserable.

And I succeed!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SaintSmurph
My father taught me that it was most effective when other people bled it out for you.

*shudders*

Yeah, having a parent go to jail is pretty tough. Second daddy and third mommy had to do that too.

Mr. Slippyfist
Irony...

Tharg
On second though, I debate soley to make Nvr miserable.

And I succeed!

That seems a little petty if true. In fact I have seen little debate here, however, I have seen a lot of opinion.

grey fox
Who noses what you meant?

Hardy har roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by SaintSmurph
My father taught me that it was most effective when other people bled it out for you.

*shudders*

*resists urge to make sodomy joke*

Tharg
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Irony...

can often be ironic? I find that the most ironic thing about irony.

janus77
Hardy har roll eyes (sarcastic)

*resists urge to make sodomy joke*
if Sodomy's a joke, you aren't doing it right sick

sorry.

SaintSmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yeah, having a parent go to jail is pretty tough. Second daddy and third mommy had to do that too. Fortunately, KMC helped me through these tough times.

Now I don't kill people as compensation for my own scars and shortcoming.

I just kill them for sport.

-------------------

Of course, debating helps too. ermmnone

Mr. Slippyfist
can often be ironic? I find that the most ironic thing about irony. Talking about 'Jack's' first post.

It can easily be reflected back on him. He's basically describing himself. erm

BlackJackStorm

eek!

srankmissingnin

!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do people debate? Well, most people who debate here understand the context behind things like Drax killing Thanos, because they, you know, read the comics... but I guess you didn't get past looking at the pretty pictures.

Tharg
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Talking about 'Jack's' first post.

It can easily be reflected back on him. He's basically describing himself. erm

True...Originally posted by janus77
if Sodomy's a joke, you aren't doing it right sick

sorry.

Coming from a guy called Janus..... I love it. I aslo think you understood that when you posted it you bad, bad man. PG 13 lol

janus77
laughing out loud

I wasn't considering the broader ramifications of that joke confused.

grey fox
laughing out loud

I wasn't considering the broader ramifications of that joke confused.

Oy Vey

Tommy05
laughing out loud

I wasn't considering the broader ramifications of that joke confused. You shame The Rock with your signature writing. sad

Violent2Dope

!!!!!!!!!!! 1. Not everyone does that.

2. Then leave.

3. Drax is Thanos' weakness, just as Kryptonite is Superman's, Silver Bullets are a werewolve's or vampire's, and powerful magic is Pyron's.

4. It's called PIS bullshit. That comic series is known for shit like that.

5. Your mother.

Scoobless
Why do people assume that current Drax is weaker than previous Drax?

Galan007
Originally posted by Scoobless
Why do people assume that current Drax is weaker than previous Drax? Silence fanboy!! durfist

grey fox
Originally posted by Scoobless
Why do people assume that current Drax is weaker than previous Drax?

Lack of power gem and liefeld-esque muscles ?

Joey Stacks
I don't think I've really debated on this forum since my first round tourney match

That was out of curiosity and boredom.

Estacado
How do dogs smell?

With

smile
So instead of spending time with your child you try to "educate" others how to spell on a comic forum.......ermm

Tharg
Originally posted by Estacado
So instead of spending time with your child you try to "educate" others how to spell.......ermm

What are you talking about? Oh, comma after child.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Estacado
So instead of spending time with your child you try to "educate" others how to spell on a comic forum.......ermm

Love is overrated.

endrict

Soljer
Why hasn't this latest sock/troll been banned yet.

You've been forced away several times now, DH, why remain?

leonidas

now this man knows what he's talking about. wink

Tharg
Originally posted by leonidas
now this man knows what he's talking about. wink

As does the man, this man.

smile

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Soljer
Why hasn't this latest sock/troll been banned yet.

You've been forced away several times now, DH, why remain? To be perfectly honest... any troll/sock is better than DH, and the sad thing is that DH almost never gets banned right away. sad

KK the Great

To demonstrate my inherent intellectual superiority, of course. Sometimes I pick the underdog just to see if I can win the debate even backing a position I don't believe in.

Why else would one engage in debate?

Tharg
Originally posted by KK the Great
To demonstrate my inherent intellectual superiority, of course. Sometimes I pick the underdog just to see if I can win the debate even backing a position I don't believe in.

Why else would one engage in debate?

You seem intelligent... What are you doing here?

KK the Great
You seem intelligent... What are you doing here?

God's work, my son.

Tharg
Originally posted by KK the Great
God's work, my son.

laughing out loud Is he working in mysterious ways again? I hate it when he does that.

nvrbeenwthagirl

!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanos let drax kill him. He's with his bi tch now.

Darksied doesn't need to fight Hulk toe to toe with his fist, energy powers ftw. Even tho he is still stronger and Faster than hulk as he and superman are peers in physical might.

KK the Great
laughing out loud Is he working in mysterious ways again? I hate it when he does that.

To touch is to heal. To hurt is to steal. If you want to kiss the sky, better learn how to kneel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.