Lobo vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hazsekswthurmom
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/6163/lobo02mr6.jpg

vs

http://www.geocities.com/jonhulkholt/reviews/images/wwhulk1.big.jpg

iceman24567
Fortune City stomps Hulk.

Gecko4lif
lobo rapes him in 32 different flavours

JediSamuraiMRB
No contest. WWH destroys him

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
No contest. WWH destroys him
Funniest thing i have heard ever

cmack
world war hulk

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by cmack
world war hulk

gets beaten worse than Rodney King back in the 90s.

Badabing
WW Hulk is now the "Main Man".

BlackJackStorm
World War Hulk one shots Lobo.

123KID
Lobo hasn't been a high top tier in years

Hulk wins

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by 123KID
Lobo hasn't been a high top tier in years

Hulk wins
Lobo hasnt been shown in years.....

And hulk so so far under a top tier it isnt funny

I guess you think he can beat to following people.

- Pc Validus
- Odin
- Thor
- Orion
- AS superman
- Surtur

etc

guy222
WWH

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
gets beaten worse than Rodney King back in the 90s. Only if we are giving Lobo a nightstick. bat

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

- Pc Validus
- Odin
- Thor
- Orion
- AS superman
- Surtur

etc Uh... wat?

Anyway, honestly. erm

Lobo loses here.

BlackJackStorm

- Orion

Orion ?????????? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
Orion ?????????? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Orion shut down 1/5th of the univerese.

Real weak....

llagrok
Lobo didn't do half bad in 52

Tharg
Lobo usually does well! He probaly loses here.

Gecko4lif
Lobo was in 52?

I dont read it.

Anyway Lobo's strength and durability >>>>>>>>> hulk's
And his regen is better

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
Lobo didn't do half bad in 52

All I remember is him tearing Starfire's top off droolio

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
All I remember is him tearing Starfire's top off droolio

And killing that new god who stalemated the infinity man

Badabing
And killing that new god who stalemated the infinity man Hulk wins.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk wins.
laughing

wow you are funny

Symmetric Chaos
And killing that new god who stalemated the infinity man

Did said new god have a great rack? If not I probably missed it.

llagrok
Did said new god have a great rack? If not I probably missed it.

He had a long spear, so nvr probably noticed him

Badabing
laughing

wow you are funny ka-dur

llagrok
laughing

wow you are funny

Pwnt Bada

Symmetric Chaos
He had a long spear, so nvr probably noticed him

Giant dude?

llagrok
Giant dude?

The pursuer

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lobo Killed Devilance the Persuer.
He recently Was making SG, WG, and MM look retarded.
These are also nice
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=391529&pagenumber=3

llagrok
He was pursuing these http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/TCT02-Starfire2.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
He was pursuing these http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/TCT02-Starfire2.jpg

Cough PG13

llagrok
Cough PG13

Cough, I'm too cool to follow the rules.

Gecko4lif
Cough, I'm too cool to follow the rules.
And all the whos in whoville say
that llagrok's e-peen grew 3 sizes that day

strengthkills

- Pc Validus
- Odin
- Thor
- Orion
- AS superman
- Surtur

etc

smile ,this says so much.

You are something,geck.Really something.

llagrok
Originally posted by strengthkills
smile ,this says so much.

You are something,geck.Really something.

Yeah, he's ten times the debater you are.

strengthkills

Yep.

PC VALIDUS FOR TOP TIER!!!!!!!!

Gecko4lif
Thx

Yep.

PC VALIDUS FOR TOP TIER!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah.

123KID
anyone who says Hulk isn't a top tier, let alone "far under a top tier", is automatically wrong

it's just plain ignoring facts

and Odin for top tier ?

and yes Hulk has fought and done well against Thor several times so his own list shows how wrong he is

strengthkills
anyone who says Hulk isn't a top tier, let alone "far under a top tier", is automatically wrong

it's just plain ignoring facts

and Odin for top tier ?

and yes Hulk has fought and done well against Thor several times so his own list shows how wrong he is

I find it funny that Geck considers some of the names on that list are just Top Tier.

Saying Hulk isnt as powerful as your Surturs and such,doesnt mean a damn thing vs Lobo.

Gecko4lif
I find it funny that Geck considers some of the names on that list are just Top Tier.

Saying Hulk isnt as powerful as your Surturs and such,doesnt mean a damn thing vs Lobo.
I never said they were "just" top teir

WTF does top tier even mean anyway?

strengthkills
I never said they were "just" top teir

WTF does top tier even mean anyway?

Wait,you dont know what Top Tier means but you already know Hulk isnt a Top Tier.

Bias?

Gecko4lif
Wait,you dont know what Top Tier means but you already know Hulk isnt a Top Tier.

Bias?
I know what top tier means, in general.

I dont know the exact definition of it thou.

What I do know is that hulk isnt in it.

And i think the hulk is a great character ( I like him more then superman) Im just not retarded in his judging

nvrbeenwthagirl

Bias?

Hulk isn't in the same league as Superman, Thor, Surfer, Jordan, Spartain 2.0, ect. He's not top tier. He can't even beat wonder woman.

strengthkills
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Hulk isn't in the same league as Superman, Thor, Surfer, Jordan, Spartain 2.0, ect. He's not top tier. He can't even beat wonder woman.

Thanks for giving me your own version of Top Tier Nvr,I appreciate the effort.

Now can someone give the real definition of it for Gecko?

Gecko4lif
Thanks for giving me your own version of Top Tier Nvr,I appreciate the effort.

Now can someone give the real definition of it for Gecko?
why dont you?

123KID
a top tier is usually Class 100 and has durability enough to stand up to and possibly beat other top tiers
example: Thing isn't top tier but he can have alright fights with top tiers like underwater Namor (who is a low top tier IMO) as well as Wonder-Man
but i wouldn't say he beats them for a majority

Hulk has a unique dynamic status that allows his strength and durability to go all the way from low top tier to tip top tier

Hulk can easily grow stronger than WW but because of the rules here she wins because she's faster and has a weapon
he essentially gets the Hammerless Thor treatment against the flying bricks of DC
no matter his superior strength and durability he can't win because he's not fast or versatile enough

in short: top tiers are Class 100s who can beat other characters identified as top tiers at least 5/10

there are exceptions Wankverine and Spiderman have fought top tiers and done well enough but they don't have the strength or durability enought to be defined as top tier

that's how i take it anyway
if you disagree, fine. i'm just saying what i think

Horrificus
Hulk doesn't even have a chance.

Badabing
Originally posted by Horrificus
Hulk doesn't even have a chance. Of losing. happy

123KID
this is true

CaptainStoic
Lobo is a very strong character, he could give the current Hulk a little tussle, but that's about as far as it would go. The Hulk would overcome him in moments, and not in just the area of strength, but durability as well. Someone earlier mentioned Lobo's fight with Superman, and how he gave Superman the fight of his life. This is true... I also recall a time when Eclipso possesed Supermans body and one shotted Lobo. Reason being is that Clark holds back. Superman also has a cap on his strength, Lobo does as well. Hulk does not.

id369
If this is Lobo, as we have seen is how own series. Lobo with clones and immortality is to much to handle for WWH.

FearOfBlood

Hulk would rape all of them at once. He's above top tier and as usual you know nothing sad

(Batman kicked DS's butt, are you happy ? laughing i'm happy.)

FearOfBlood
BTW: WWH wins 10/10.
Regular Hulk wins 10/10.

Tommy05
What the f**k?

id369

Creshosk
It's really easy to spot the fanboys these days...

Tommy05
Originally posted by Creshosk
It's really easy to spot the fanboys these days... Badabing, Strengthkills, Fear. sad

TricksterPriest
a top tier is usually Class 100 and has durability enough to stand up to and possibly beat other top tiers
example: Thing isn't top tier but he can have alright fights with top tiers like underwater Namor (who is a low top tier IMO) as well as Wonder-Man
but i wouldn't say he beats them for a majority

Hulk has a unique dynamic status that allows his strength and durability to go all the way from low top tier to tip top tier

Hulk can easily grow stronger than WW but because of the rules here she wins because she's faster and has a weapon
he essentially gets the Hammerless Thor treatment against the flying bricks of DC
no matter his superior strength and durability he can't win because he's not fast or versatile enough

in short: top tiers are Class 100s who can beat other characters identified as top tiers at least 5/10

there are exceptions Wankverine and Spiderman have fought top tiers and done well enough but they don't have the strength or durability enought to be defined as top tier

that's how i take it anyway
if you disagree, fine. i'm just saying what i think

Well said. thumb up The speed edge is a massive advantage and very hard to overcome. Lobo is also immortal, in a way that is near impossible to beat. 2. Lobo has a freaking arsenal on his body and in his bike. 3. Lobo is insane and a sadist.

And as Id said, Lobo gets to pull shit on par with Squirrel Girl in his own series. laughing out loud

CaptainStoic
The Hulk does not move in slow motion, he has been seen keeping up with many people faster than him, Lobos speed never seemed to be a factor when he fights guys toe to toe Santa tagged him in his own series, and tagged him good. The Hulk that with one step nearly broke off the entire east coast would tag him quite a bit harder if he hit him with a blow like that. Juggernaut woud eat Lobo. I know the weak argument of bfr is coming but the same could be said for Lobo the Hulk could do the same to him. This of course would point out one of two things, the one doing the throw is 1. scared to face the blow for blow, or 2. Have to get the fight over as quickly as possible.

I just dont see Lobo as someone willing to give up, and would likely engage the Hulk in a slugfest that he would lose. Most people should see this as the obvious way that this fight would end.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The Hulk does not move in slow motion, he has been seen keeping up with many people faster than him, Lobos speed never seemed to be a factor when he fights guys toe to toe Santa tagged him in his own series, and tagged him good. The Hulk that with one step nearly broke off the entire east coast would tag him quite a bit harder if he hit him with a blow like that. Juggernaut woud eat Lobo. I know the weak argument of bfr is coming but the same could be said for Lobo the Hulk could do the same to him. This of course would point out one of two things, the one doing the throw is 1. scared to face the blow for blow, or 2. Have to get the fight over as quickly as possible.

I just dont see Lobo as someone willing to give up, and would likely engage the Hulk in a slugfest that he would lose. Most people should see this as the obvious way that this fight would end.
lobo's base
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WWh's base

I see WWh over powering him... eventually....
But first lobo could easily bfr him. Or hit him thru the planet watch it exsplode and savagly rape him in space with his bike.

CaptainStoic
lobo's base
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WWh's base

I see WWh over powering him... eventually....
But first lobo could easily bfr him. Or hit him thru the planet watch it exsplode and savagly rape him in space with his bike.

Keep telling yourself that dude.... Lobo's base is not leagues above the Hulks it never has been and it never will be. Unless using a semi tractor trailer as a baseball bat makes him leagues above someone that can shift a tectonic plate while wading knee deep in magma. You can fool some but not all. Hulk during the years that he has been in comics has feats far and above that of Lobo. Hulk once broke through into another dimension that was thought to be impregnable.... anyone remember that puff ball guy from the cross roads saga? No! well it's the time that Dr. Strange banished him the first time. Lobo has done nothing to impress upon me that he could handle WWHulk, or Savage Hulk.... unless breaking his hand on Darkseids face make him this overpowering force to be reckoned with. Like I said he tough but is clearly way over his head if he thinks he could go 20 minutes with The Hulk and that's being generous. Lobo's just too weak.

Tommy05
No hes not. Got any evidence of this?

Gecko4lif
Keep telling yourself that dude.... Lobo's base is not leagues above the Hulks it never has been and it never will be. Unless using a semi tractor trailer as a baseball bat makes him leagues above someone that can shift a tectonic plate while wading knee deep in magma. You can fool some but not all. Hulk during the years that he has been in comics has feats far and above that of Lobo. Hulk once broke through into another dimension that was thought to be impregnable.... anyone remember that puff ball guy from the cross roads saga? No! well it's the time that Dr. Strange banished him the first time. Lobo has done nothing to impress upon me that he could handle WWHulk, or Savage Hulk.... unless breaking his hand on Darkseids face make him this overpowering force to be reckoned with. Like I said he tough but is clearly way over his head if he thinks he could go 20 minutes with The Hulk and that's being generous. Lobo's just too weak.

Lobo fought darksied the way EVERYBODY should

Ds should have a undefeated record.

And have you forgotten how angry hulk was when he did that?

That inst his base smart one

CaptainStoic
Darkseid should be dealt with as he has been. he is not the most powerful being in comics by a long shot. neither is Lobo... Vril Dox showed everyone how easy Lobo can be dealt with. Are you trying to say that Dox is stronger than the Hulk as well? And this fight has nothing to do with Hulks base strength it has to do with all the ways that he breaks the bad news to Lobo about how weak he is, and beats him the way Superman has been afraid to do to anyone he deems as weaker than himself. Clark holds back Bruce does not.

Tommy05
Darkseid should be dealt with as he has been. he is not the most powerful being in comics by a long shot. neither is Lobo... Vril Dox showed everyone how easy Lobo can be dealt with. Are you trying to say that Dox is stronger than the Hulk as well?

No he shouldn't. He has been jobbed, you know like Hulk did with Spiderman. If DS has been dealt with how he should then so was Hulk.

People use the DS that crushes everybody.

Hulk isn't even near any list of most powerful. roll eyes (sarcastic)

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Tommy05
No he shouldn't. He has been jobbed, you know like Hulk did with Spiderman. If DS has been dealt with how he should then so was Hulk.

People use the DS that crushes everybody.

Hulk isn't even near any list of most powerful. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neither is Lobo.

Gecko4lif
Darkseid should be dealt with as he has been. he is not the most powerful being in comics by a long shot. neither is Lobo... Vril Dox showed everyone how easy Lobo can be dealt with. Are you trying to say that Dox is stronger than the Hulk as well? And this fight has nothing to do with Hulks base strength it has to do with all the ways that he breaks the bad news to Lobo about how weak he is, and beats him the way Superman has been afraid to do to anyone he deems as weaker than himself. Clark holds back Bruce does not.
1. No
2. I never said he was the most powerful but i will be damned if he isnt in the top 20
3. Dox cheated.
4. If you really want to play that game then hulk should be dealt with like sentry. Getting punched like 5 times then getting shot energy at.

Neither is Lobo.

Hell of alot closer then hulk thou

Tommy05
Neither is Lobo. Nope but hes closer than Hulk. confused

CaptainStoic
How you come up with Lobo being more powerful than the Hulk is a mystery to me but we all have our opinions. I have never seen Lobo to be anymore than a mid range CL 100. He doesn't fly, he's not as fast as Wally, he has no energy or matter manipulation powers he's just another brick.... the thing here, is that Banner is a stronger and more durable brick. Hulk beat the shyt out of Gladiator who knocked Thor out, he lost but the fight was no walk in the park. He beat Sentry who took on the collective, he stopped Onslaught who would beat Lobo into dust, he gave the unstoppable Juggernaut pause twice. He beat both teams of Avengers in a weaker state. What has lobo done? He got killed by Lou is what. I have many Lobo comics and he's can't take Bruce. I even have his first appearance Omega Men 3. Lobo is one of my favorites but up against the Hulk? He's toast. Also I have never seen nor heard of Lobo destroying a planet like the Champion did when he faced Thanos.... have you? please show me.

Tommy05
How you come up with Lobo being more powerful than the Hulk is a mystery to me but we all have our opinions. I have never seen Lobo to be anymore than a mid range CL 100. He doesn't fly, he's not as fast as Wally, he has no energy or matter manipulation powers he's just another brick.... the thing here, is that Banner is a stronger and more durable brick. Hulk beat the shyt out of Gladiator who knocked Thor out, he lost but the fight was no walk in the park. He beat Sentry who took on the collective, he stopped Onslaught who would beat Lobo into dust, he gave the unstoppable Juggernaut pause twice. He beat both teams of Avengers in a weaker state. What has lobo done? He got killed by Lou is what. I have many Lobo comics and he's can't take Bruce. I even have his first appearance Omega Men 3. Lobo is one of my favorites but up against the Hulk? He's toast. Also I have never seen nor heard of Lobo destroying a planet like the Champion did when he face Thanos.... have you? please show me.

And whats Hulk done thats so impressive?? Hold plates together?
Hulk is nothing compared to people like Superman what not but you and a few others delude yourself other wise.

Sentry tried to take on Collective and got BFRed in a couple of ages.

CaptainStoic
Like I said before those who use the old bfr trick are 1. Scared that the outcome of said battle will not be in their favor or, 2. need to get somewhere fast.... i gave you a list of feats, you are either blind or choose not to see. Lobo will lose.

Tommy05
And your either just plain stupid or a fanboy.

I can do that as well.

When I get back I will try to respond to your non biased post lol.

CaptainStoic
Don't bash proof is all you will need... and lots of it for a second rate Hulk to beat the original. next you'll say Lobo will be able to beat Juggernaut or stop his forward momentum.
And as for the fanboy BS you spouted the same could be said for you. I mean we are both defending what we believe to be the truth. You just keep saying things that do not support who you believe will win.

Tommy05
You think I am either blind or choose not to. I think your either stupid or a fanboy.

You want to say what you think, I done the same.

Every argument you have used is BS in some way or another.

Hulk beat Gladiator. Yeah he uses his weakness. Not a real slugfest so think again.

Collective just threw him away like he was nothing because Sentry done nothing during that fight.

And the things your saying is so impressive Lobo could do as well because he has the feats to match.

BlackJackStorm
hulk 10 out of 10

smashyou
hulk wins easily

Battlehammer
Lobo a beast..........I mean even kid lobo show to be better then super boy or wonder girl

smashyou
so??

hulks better than superMAN, why boy and girl so impresive?

Battlehammer
..............superman would thrash hulk...........

superman could litterally beat hulk with out hulk getting in a hit.

smashyou
rubbish

superman punches hima nd hulk gets stronger

hulk gets faster as well. hulk is a god, not beatable

Battlehammer
actaully hulk does not get faster...........and superman could knock hulk out before he got any stronger. Not that it matter since he still be weaker then superman.

Horrificus
I am not even going to post to Hulk threads anymore.
It's like debating with 5 year olds.
The Hulk is a garbage character. He is one of the LEAST durable characters in the bricks, and is constantly busted up and bleeding and healing.
His strength can increase, but he is nowhere near Superman/level beings. AT least, not by the rules of this forum.
Best showings, use of ALL powers, etc.
Hulk is just a very strong character.
Any other characters that are even near hulk in strength, but, also having more powers, higher showings, etc, would be out of Hulk's range.
He is a strong guy, standing on the ground, stomping his feet, and clapping his hands.
He has been slapped around by the worst of em.
He is constantly getting hurt.
And, when he gets in a fight, unless he is dead, or unconsious, the fanboys take it as a win.
It's frigging Goofy!
WWH got his gay neck broken, holes blown threw him, ran away from and bfr'd people he was scared of, was on his way out until 2 of his boys helped him get out of the Sentry's blast, an could not even decisively beat a Sentry that was lecturing, standing still, hanging out, and begging hulk to pound on him.
How are these "Good Showings"?
Fanboy Hype does not change the pages.
i don't even LIKE Lobo. But, Lobo, with the rules of this forum, would slaughter the Hulk. Except, maybe the Maestro, because he is the only incarnation of the Hulks that was actually scary smart, scary experienced and had been soaking up rads for God knows how long.(which would be considered a "power" in my book).

WWH is trash.

Badabing
I suspect that you have HHS and HDS.

smashyou
Originally posted by Battlehammer
actaully hulk does not get faster...........and superman could knock hulk out before he got any stronger. Not that it matter since he still be weaker then superman. superman cant kill batman, hulk takes punches from sentry who stalemated galactus, you know how poweful hulk is?

he might not get superman asft but superman doesnt use it, he fights stupid, not that it matters ina fuight anwyay, hulk wins

Battlehammer
...........HHS? Hingham High School

smashyou
I suspect that you have HHS and HDS. wha?

Newjak
Hulk Hater Syndrome

I don't know what the HDS (Hulk Down Syndrome?) means tho?

Badabing
HHS - Hulk Hate Syndrome.

HDS - Hulk Denial Syndrome.

smashyou
I am not even going to post to Hulk threads anymore.
It's like debating with 5 year olds.
The Hulk is a garbage character. He is one of the LEAST durable characters in the bricks, and is constantly busted up and bleeding and healing.
His strength can increase, but he is nowhere near Superman/level beings. AT least, not by the rules of this forum.
Best showings, use of ALL powers, etc.
Hulk is just a very strong character.
Any other characters that are even near hulk in strength, but, also having more powers, higher showings, etc, would be out of Hulk's range.
He is a strong guy, standing on the ground, stomping his feet, and clapping his hands.
He has been slapped around by the worst of em.
He is constantly getting hurt.
And, when he gets in a fight, unless he is dead, or unconsious, the fanboys take it as a win.
It's frigging Goofy!
WWH got his gay neck broken, holes blown threw him, ran away from and bfr'd people he was scared of, was on his way out until 2 of his boys helped him get out of the Sentry's blast, an could not even decisively beat a Sentry that was lecturing, standing still, hanging out, and begging hulk to pound on him.
How are these "Good Showings"?
Fanboy Hype does not change the pages.
i don't even LIKE Lobo. But, Lobo, with the rules of this forum, would slaughter the Hulk. Except, maybe the Maestro, because he is the only incarnation of the Hulks that was actually scary smart, scary experienced and had been soaking up rads for God knows how long.(which would be considered a "power" in my book).

WWH is trash. shut up!!

hulk beat sentry on his own, sentry was to sw tor eact to hulk so thta means he does get faster,

y,all just haters of hulk

Battlehammer
Originally posted by smashyou
superman cant kill batman, hulk takes punches from sentry who stalemated galactus, you know how poweful hulk is?
..........superman has never tried to kill batman before.

..........that was hyperbole.

and superman would wreck sentry.

he might not get superman asft but superman doesnt use it, he fights stupid, not that it matters ina fuight anwyay, hulk wins
......how does hulk beat a faster, stronger,more powerful opponet that can beat him with range attacks or simply speed blizt him.............

Battlehammer

HDS - Hulk Denial Syndrome.
lol

it better the having the ILHDS which smashyou has.

smashyou
yes he did, he didnt know what he doing and ounded him

it happened sspidey said, so dont lie

superman cant wereck hulk so he stands no chance with sentry

he uss range powers and hulk gets stronger and madder

Newjak

HDS - Hulk Denial Syndrome. I like Hulk Down Syrndome better durflowers

smashyou
lol

it better the having the ILHDS which smashyou has. wrong, i am just not a hater of everting hulk

Battlehammer

.............prove it.

..........spidy says a lot of things..........like saying that he was lifting something thor could not.........even though thor more time 10 times stronger then spiderman...........

.............superman would wreck hulk or sentry.

smashyou
ok then prove it

Horrificus

he uss range powers and hulk gets stronger and madder
I suspect that Smashyou has an enormous, water-filled cranium and tiny little arms that are used to shake rattles all day.

smashyou
you cant deny it i see

Battlehammer
ok then prove it

prove what? that superman far faster, has range abilities and is stronger and more durable then hulk?

Horrificus
haha. yes, you have defeated me.

smashyou
prove what? that superman far faster, has range abilities and is stronger and more durable then hulk? has superman ever punched and made shockwaves in another universe?

hulk has

llagrok
Nothing like an extra pair of socks 'round christmas.

smashyou
haha. yes, you have defeated me. true

smashyou

gloves are better

Gecko4lif
Co-signed

nvrbeenwthagirl
has superman ever punched and made shockwaves in another universe?

hulk has
Has hulk ever saved the Omniverse? confused

Badabing
lol

it better the having the ILHDS which smashyou has. laughing out loud Originally posted by Newjak
I like Hulk Down Syrndome better durflowers durhulk

smashyou
Has hulk ever saved the Omniverse? confused that doesnt mater in smashing power roll eyes (sarcastic)

123KID
tell that to all the many of Marvel's best bricks that Hulk has slugged it out with

indeed he is but from things that would **** up a lot of top tiers like adamantium spikes in the brain....let's see Thor survive that ?
didn't think so
healing factor is a useful power

also very durable and with a huge HF which combined are a good way to stay in a fight for a long time which is only to the Hulk's benefit because he'll get angrier and stronger

like who ? Wonder-Man?

name these "worst of em" and then tell me with a straight face Superman has never had a low showing

i see lol

War Hulk would have no chance against Lobo because he's not smart enough

id369

123KID
indeed but that's the way the Lobo supporters are debating thus far

Newjak
durhulk jugdurnaut

Badabing
Originally posted by Newjak
jugdurnaut superdur

nvrbeenwthagirl
indeed but that's the way the Lobo supporters are debating thus far

ORLY? What is Lobo's lowest showing?

123KID
getting holes blown in him by guns

WrathfulDwarf
The Main Man ftw.

Badabing
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
The Main Man ftw. shifty

durhuc

Tharg
gloves are better

Agreed.

thumb up

Lobo wins!

CaptainStoic
Getting holes blown in him by bullets???? Someone does not follow Lobo's appearances much I see. I also see posters ignoring forum rules by placing guns in Lobo's hands, and giving him the speed advantage by putting him on his bike which moves at FTL speeds. What's truly ridiculous also is making Superman seem mightier than he currently is. Superman has gone round for round with Orion in a slugfest and has never come away making the reader think that he is leaps and bounds more powerful than Orion. As far as slugfests go I have seen Superman's fights with Lobo, and his fight's with Doomsday. In none of these fights did they ever exhibit the power to break off the entire east coast of the USA, the Hulk nearly did it in one stomp. Lobo being hit by that would be far more potent than an Eclipsed Superman one shotting him. I can hear it now, people are going to say but that Superman was Eclipsed by Eclipso.... all i have to say before that happens is that Captain marvel (Billy Batson) was also hit by an Eclipsed Superman and was not one shotted. Lobo is just not on the level. I am not a Hulk fanboy i only acknowledge what he has done, and what he has done outstrips Lobo's best.

Horrificus
I did tell them. They just shut their mouths and looked away. Ashamed. wink
Thor is too skilled a fighter for that to happen. But, if you want to use that as a "pro", be my guest. It isn't really a big selling point to show that he gets messed up waaaaay more than Thor.big grin
As sad as it is, yes, Wonder man.

Don't care about Superman. Hulk has been beaten by those Gamma dorks, the skinny running homo, WoodGod,
We will never know how smart Wark Hulk was. he existed for a short time, and didnt show much except his new outfit.

Kento
I got to go with Hulk. Lobo doesn't have the speed advantage Superman would have to ko Hulk. Not to mention Lobo isn't on Superman's level physically either.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Getting holes blown in him by bullets???? Someone does not follow Lobo's appearances much I see. I also see posters ignoring forum rules by placing guns in Lobo's hands, and giving him the speed advantage by putting him on his bike which moves at FTL speeds. What's truly ridiculous also is making Superman seem mightier than he currently is. Superman has gone round for round with Orion in a slugfest and has never come away making the reader think that he is leaps and bounds more powerful than Orion. As far as slugfests go I have seen Superman's fights with Lobo, and his fight's with Doomsday. In none of these fights did they ever exhibit the power to break off the entire east coast of the USA, the Hulk nearly did it in one stomp. Lobo being hit by that would be far more potent than an Eclipsed Superman one shotting him. I can hear it now, people are going to say but that Superman was Eclipsed by Eclipso.... all i have to say before that happens is that Captain marvel (Billy Batson) was also hit by an Eclipsed Superman and was not one shotted. Lobo is just not on the level. I am not a Hulk fanboy i only acknowledge what he has done, and what he has done outstrips Lobo's best.

Didn't lobo once pick up a box that weighed as much s the Universe itself?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kento
I got to go with Hulk. Lobo doesn't have the speed advantage Superman would have to ko Hulk. Not to mention Lobo isn't on Superman's level physically either.

Lobo killed Devil Lance. One of the only New Gods powerful enough to go toe to toe with Mantis. Mantis is ABOVE the top tier. Easily beating a GL and going toe to toe with the Infinity Man.

Badabing
Didn't lobo once pick up a box that weighed as much s the Universe itself? Hulk thunderclapped a dark universe away. Hulk ftw. durhuc

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hulk thunderclapped a dark universe away. Hulk ftw. durhuc

It takes more force to lift than to create a chain reaction of destruction or motion. smile

Kento
Lobo killed Devil Lance. One of the only New Gods powerful enough to go toe to toe with Mantis. Mantis is ABOVE the top tier. Easily beating a GL and going toe to toe with the Infinity Man. Every fight I've seen against Superman and Lobo it's usually in the favor of Superman. In their first fight after Superman came back to life he could have easily beat Lobo also but didn't. He proved he could after he got serious and knocked Lobo into orbit when they had been trading punches.

Badabing
It takes more force to lift than to create a chain reaction of destruction or motion. smile Nah ah!!!!!1111 durhuc

janus77
and you can't have a box that weighs the same as the entire universe, within the universe. mathematical/logical impossibility.

Hulk ftw.

WrathfulDwarf

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8486/20060952edicao20loboip2.jpg

UH-OH!

Badabing
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8486/20060952edicao20loboip2.jpg

UH-OH! shocklaugh

*Prays to Batgod for protection*
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-13.jpg stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by janus77
and you can't have a box that weighs the same as the entire universe, within the universe. mathematical/logical impossibility.

Hulk ftw.

And Logically could clap away an entire universe without destroying the universe he's in as well. Or creating force enough to shift them both. Creating Catastrophic disaster.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Every fight I've seen against Superman and Lobo it's usually in the favor of Superman. In their first fight after Superman came back to life he could have easily beat Lobo also but didn't. He proved he could after he got serious and knocked Lobo into orbit when they had been trading punches.

And yet, Superman, is shown to be inferior to the IM. Who was nearly equal to devilance the persuer. who just happened to be killed by Lobo.

janus77
And Logically could clap away an entire universe without destroying the universe he's in as well. Or creating force enough to shift them both. Creating Catastrophic disaster.
ah but he left that universe as it was collapsing, so he didn't actually contravene logic/reason too egregiously smile.

Horrificus

Hulk ftw.
You also can't clap away a universe!
That is the stupidest, most idiotic feat I have ever heard of.
If he had that power, don't you think he would have hurt the little bug guy a little more when he was supposedly soooooooo powerful?

And, ehe did not almost break off the east coast!
Go back, look at the book. Some guy saying it, doesn't make it true.

Kento
And yet, Superman, is shown to be inferior to the IM. Who was nearly equal to devilance the persuer. who just happened to be killed by Lobo. So it can't be a low showing on Devilance or just an unusal high showing for Lobo since Lobo hasn't really shown to be superior to Superman most other times or in his own comic.

Badabing
You also can't clap away a universe!
That is the stupidest, most idiotic feat I have ever heard of.
Hulk clapped away a universe. I don't see the problem.....erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
So it can't be a low showing on Devilance or just an unusal high showing for Lobo since Lobo hasn't really shown to be superior to Superman most other times or in his own comic.

Or Lobo is as he has always been. A bounty hunter who doesn't take things too seriously unless he's getting paid to off someone.

janus77
Hulk also destroyed Skyfather technologies designed to fight The Celestials - he beat The Destroyer (using both physical and astral/spectral attacks) and he destroyed some flame-like device designed to contain/defeat Celestials.

Hulk has his fair share of stupendously high, high showings too smile.

Kento
Or Lobo is as he has always been. A bounty hunter who doesn't take things too seriously unless he's getting paid to off someone. Didn't he kill Devilance with a gun? At least in the scans he's standing over him with a gun smoking unless it's some special gun. Also Lobo went after Superman to prove he was stronger after he came back to life and Superman didn't even go all out until the end after a alien ship attacked both of them with a disentegrating beam.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Didn't he kill Devilance with a gun? At least in the scans he's standing over him with a gun smoking unless it's some special gun. Also Lobo went after Superman to prove he was stronger after he came back to life and Superman didn't even go all out until the end after a alien ship attacked both of them with a disentegrating beam.

Of Course, this after Lobo has to actually fight Devilance. Lobo hasn't even just shot someone as a bounty to my knowlege. THat wasn't ever his style. Also, Since when are we using a showing from like 15 years ago against WWH who has very limited appearances" Should we be using lobo's most recent showings?

Kento
Of Course, this after Lobo has to actually fight Devilance. Lobo hasn't even just shot someone as a bounty to my knowlege. THat wasn't ever his style. Also, Since when are we using a showing from like 15 years ago against WWH who has very limited appearances" Should we be using lobo's most recent showings? Who else has Lobo beaten that you think Superman can't? Everything I've seen of Lobo in his comics I have and from his fight with Superman have yet to show me he is stronger than Superman. And Lobo has killed plenty of fodder people with guns, knifes, or bare hands for bounties in his comics.

Horrificus
Hulk also destroyed Skyfather technologies designed to fight The Celestials - he beat The Destroyer (using both physical and astral/spectral attacks) and he destroyed some flame-like device designed to contain/defeat Celestials.

Hulk has his fair share of stupendously high, high showings too smile. he did nothing to the Destroyer phsyically.

CaptainStoic
I can see how possible the Hulk destroying the east coast is with a couple stomps when I see him doing things like shifting tectonic plates.... my I.Q. is average, but can someone with mega smarts give an estimate as to how much Hulk had to lift in order to shift a tectonic plate? I'd begin to guess that at that strength level he would have been strong enough to lift the mountain that he was only able to brace back in the Secret Wars.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who else has Lobo beaten that you think Superman can't? Everything I've seen of Lobo in his comics I have and from his fight with Superman have yet to show me he is stronger than Superman. And Lobo has killed plenty of fodder people with guns, knifes, or bare hands for bounties in his comics.

I don't think Superman can ***** the Authority. Not saying lobo is superior or inferior to Superman, but Lobo has the goods to put the hulk down.

Tharg
He's beaten Heaven and Hell and Santa Claus.

smile

smashyou
I don't think Superman can ***** the Authority. Not saying lobo is superior or inferior to Superman, but Lobo has the goods to put the hulk down. that fight was stupid and anyone who thinks it was right is stupid

Horrificus
I can see how possible the Hulk destroying the east coast is with a couple stomps when I see him doing things like shifting tectonic plates.... my I.Q. is average, but can someone with mega smarts give an estimate as to how much Hulk had to lift in order to shift a tectonic plate? I'd begin to guess that at that strength level he would have been strong enough to lift the mountain that he was only able to brace back in the Secret Wars.
There is no formula for Hulk doing these things. because, they are impossible.
Can you go out onto a beach, grab the sand, and lift up a portion of the beach?
No.
In order for these feats to make any sense, the parts of these tectonic plates that the Hulk is grabbing, would have to be adamantium.
Unless you think that the hand-sized patches of rock and dirt being held in the Hulk's grip, are strong enough to support the weight of an entire tectonic plate.
It get's too goofy when this stuff gets used in here.
Guess what happens when an entire mountain is place on top of the Hulk. Even if he is indestructible...
He sinks into the damned mountain! Unless it is sitting on a giant adamantium plate.

nvrbeenwthagirl
that fight was stupid and anyone who thinks it was right is stupid

Any more than Hulk clapping away a cosmos, beating Strange, ect?

CaptainStoic
Yea a satirical heaven and hell.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>