Is there a worst group of villains than...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
...the Espada in Bleach?

Seriously, these guys are dropping off like flies, especially that one that Byakuya just recently took down. Not to mention they're all so stale and boring in terms of character depth and personality as well.
So far, only Grimmjow and the doctor seem to be the only ones worth while (at least the doctor losing to Mayuri was due to one-sided prep).

And let's not get started on the Arrancars that were easily wiped out by Hitsugaya and his gang.

I don't think I can think of any other group of villains that have been more disappointing, though I guess the Akatsuki aren't too far behind.

Blax_Hydralisk
Akatsutski suck ass.

Endless Mike
Team Rocket

Sol Valentine
Akatsuki suck

EvilAngel
Pretty, much any enemies from the Naruto movies. They started good. Then got beat by genin, LAME. I was least hoping they get slapped around good for awhile, nope, nadda.

Violent2Dope
The Sound Four. Fvckin sad how these "UBER NINJA" were killed by fvckin Genin.

Team Rocket is an obvious one.

Akatsuki takes the cake tho. Hidan was soloed by fvckin Shikamaru...an S class ninja soloed by a Chunin? Kakuzu was for the most part taken down by Naruto. Sasori can take down countries, but gets killed by an old hag and a 15 year old girl. Pathetic.

King Kandy
I agree on the sound four. The ELITE JONIN are taken down by people with next to no experience.

EvilAngel
Kimimaru was awsome though. Not for that sickness he'd have killed someone at Kage level.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Kimimaru was awsome though. Not for that sickness he'd have killed someone at Kage level. Idk about that lol. He was the only one who didn't die in a sad pathetic way, with his sickness, he pwned Naruto, Lee, and then Gaara. Pretty badass.

Kero_Co
Akatsuki is pretty bad,the espada is worse, Team Rocket just plain sucks, but Giovanni is pretty badass. (Making one of the strongest legendaries and the porygon series, plus he be making that bling-bling and still hasn't been caught). The worst? Emperor Pilaf and his two flunkies.

EvilAngel
Kimimaru is the only guy allied with orochimaru i like come to think of it.

Wounded for orochimaru though, his kekkai genkai was way better than the Sharingan or someone who already knows most jutsu's stick out tongue

Blax_Hydralisk
Any Sharingan user who possesed the Mangekyo would have WTFOMGraped Kimmimaro.

And I think Rock Lee would have eventually beaten him. Rock Lee was already faster then him, he just had trouble getting in close due to the spikes.

leonheartmm
i was gonna start a similar thread. its like, omg, im the fastest espada and im gonna get done in by byakuya in a one hit, stupid. and rent the higher espadas supposed to be ABOVE average level captains????
besides the fact that they look friggin UGLY!!! {lmao, was the one who went up against byakuya wearing a frock or was it a gross FLOWER??/ }

akatsuki isnt so bad. atleast the have pretty cool skills and generally LOOK good. i sudnt say they are bad at all. only hidan/kakuzu were terrible. sasori wasnt THAT bad.

kisame/itachi/pein are pretty cool same with diedara, u cant call THAT dropping like a fly. zetsu and the origame girl dont have many showings. and i rather like tobi.

other than that, team rocket is a must.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Any Sharingan user who possesed the Mangekyo would have WTFOMGraped Kimmimaro.

And I think Rock Lee would have eventually beaten him. Rock Lee was already faster then him, he just had trouble getting in close due to the spikes.

Okay, but how many sharingan users EVER acheive Mangekyou? 3 out of..... few hundered?

Hahahahaha, there is no friggin way Rock Lee would beat Kimimaru. In many ways Kimimaru is at Taijutsu masters worst enemy.

leonheartmm
yes he is, that is why urochimaru wanted his power. a perfect body and a kekkai genkai which can protect against ANY physical attack.

EvilAngel
So, whats the thread you gonna start for?

Accel
The main reason why I don't consider the Akatsuki to be lower than the Espada is because they came off as more of a threat than the Espada overall. I mean, when dealing with the likes of Deidara, Sasori, and Hidan, a good deal of strategy had to be involved. Sure, Kazuku's defeat was retarded, but overall the Akatsuki give off at least some sense of being threatening and require some quick thinking on the good guys's parts to beat them.

With the Espada and the Arrancar, all the good guys had to do was power up and win.
When Hitugaya, Renji, and the girl fought the Arrancar? They just conveniently "lifted the limit" and dominated.
When Ichigo fought against Grimmjow the last time? He just powered-up and won.
When Byakuya fought Zommari? He just whipped out bankai and was done with it. And so did Mayuri with the doctor. And you just know the same thing's going to happen with either Kenpachi or Yachiru owning that eyepatch guy.

And these guys are supposed to be strong enough to take over Soul Society? Give me a break.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Accel
The main reason why I don't consider the Akatsuki to be lower than the Espada is because they came off as more of a threat than the Espada overall. I mean, when dealing with the likes of Deidara, Sasori, and Hidan, a good deal of strategy had to be involved. Sure, Kazuku's defeat was retarded, but overall the Akatsuki give off at least some sense of being threatening and require some quick thinking on the good guys's parts to beat them.

With the Espada and the Arrancar, all the good guys had to do was power up and win.
When Hitugaya, Renji, and the girl fought the Arrancar? They just conveniently "lifted the limit" and dominated.
When Ichigo fought against Grimmjow the last time? He just powered-up and won.
When Byakuya fought Zommari? He just whipped out bankai and was done with it. And so did Mayuri with the doctor. And you just know the same thing's going to happen with either Kenpachi or Yachiru owning that eyepatch guy.

And these guys are supposed to be strong enough to take over Soul Society? Give me a break.

I agree with that 100%

It's actually making me considering stop with the Bleach...

Neo Darkhalen
Team rocket/spice boys.

Blax_Hydralisk
Okay, but how many sharingan users EVER acheive Mangekyou? 3 out of..... few hundered?

Well yeah that's true lol. But then again there's only three or four left.. and those four can definently win against him. It's be intresting to see Kimmimaro acting all badass and then suddently his face has been teleported to another dimension.

Debatable. As we've seen, Rock Lee is at least his equal (Superior, actually) in pure Taijutsu skill. As we've also seen, Rock Lee is also faster then him, as he dodged all of his attacks with ease. Kimmimaro's only saving grace is that his bone protrusions make it hard to land any hits, and his bones are unbreakable. However I think that under different cirumstances Lee wouldhave been able to win via KO or concussion. A concussion is simply your brain bruising because it's been rattled around inside your skull. So if Rock Lee can hit him hard enough in his head (Which is the only part of his body that doesn't have spikes protruding out of it.) he can just knock him out without breaking anything.

Even while recovering from an operation and with his weights on, Rock Lee was just as afst as him. If he was fulyl recovered and with his weights off, Lee woudl run circles around him and just bsmack him in the head a couple times.

EvilAngel
Well yeah that's true lol. But then again there's only three or four left.. and those four can definently win against him. It's be intresting to see Kimmimaro acting all badass and then suddently his face has been teleported to another dimension.

Touche, but then, bar Sasuke the only ones left are legends anyway stick out tongue

Debatable. As we've seen, Rock Lee is at least his equal (Superior, actually) in pure Taijutsu skill. As we've also seen, Rock Lee is also faster then him, as he dodged all of his attacks with ease. Kimmimaro's only saving grace is that his bone protrusions make it hard to land any hits, and his bones are unbreakable. However I think that under different cirumstances Lee wouldhave been able to win via KO or concussion. A concussion is simply your brain bruising because it's been rattled around inside your skull. So if Rock Lee can hit him hard enough in his head (Which is the only part of his body that doesn't have spikes protruding out of it.) he can just knock him out without breaking anything.

Even while recovering from an operation and with his weights on, Rock Lee was just as afst as him. If he was fulyl recovered and with his weights off, Lee woudl run circles around him and just bsmack him in the head a couple times.

Nah, Kimimaru would pwn Rock lee.

I'm seeing spiky bone helmet.

Like i said IMO that kekkai genkai is the perfect counter to taijutsu

Though i would be VERY interested to see Neji vs Kimimaru

Violent2Dope
Kimmy pwned Gaara...the guy that crippled Rock Lee...

Blax_Hydralisk
ABC argument, though. Gaara and Rock Lee have different styles of attacks. Gaara's attacks actually are intended to break bones.. something that's impossible to do to a kaguya. However he has no protection against, say, a concussion.

And I'd be intrested to see Neji vs him to.

EvilAngel
Taijustu is also intended to break bones too though. Plus he coould make those spikes come out of his head.

Kimimaru relies heavily, no sololy on his kekkai genkai, so he'd be weak to water jutsu's as having unbreakable bones is unless if you can't breath.

Wonder if chidori would break something....

Gentle fist is genius though, bones are in the way? oh well doesn't matter anyway, man i love the Hyuga's

Blax_Hydralisk
Only some taijutsu is intended to break bones. There's different techniques for different cirumstances. SOme are to break things, some are to just knock you out, some are to kill.

And yeah there's plenty of ways to die without breaking your bones. And when have we seen him sprout bones out of his head?

Violent2Dope
ABC argument, though. Gaara and Rock Lee have different styles of attacks. Gaara's attacks actually are intended to break bones.. something that's impossible to do to a kaguya. However he has no protection against, say, a concussion.

And I'd be intrested to see Neji vs him to. Rock Lee's style is also INTENDED to break bones and cause bodily harm.

Blax_Hydralisk
Not all of it. No.

Violent2Dope
Not all of it. No. Oh and btw, Kimmy was far more weakened than Lee was, he had friggin tuberculosis for Christ's sake.

Blax_Hydralisk
So?

I'm sure a TB patient could probably fight better then a man who had, several days before, intensive heart surgery.

Violent2Dope
So?

I'm sure a TB patient could probably fight better then a man who had, several days before, intensive heart surgery. Lee didn't have intensive heart surgury, did he?

Blax_Hydralisk
Yes, he did. The srurgery was so itnensive that there's a 51% chance that he would have been paralyzed for life if it failed.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Team Rocket

the genyu force

123KID
i thought the surgery was on his spine ? why would his heart be making him walk with a cane ?

and the ranks in naruto mean jack shit. Gaara was a "Genin" during the Chunin Exam and Leaf Village Attack arc. but i'd say he'd assrape any chunin who wasn't named or was basically fodder they couldn't hurt him whatsoever before he buried their asses

Blax_Hydralisk
it was on his spine. My point was that there's a difference between simply being sick, and having just gotten through an important surgery.

leonheartmm
kimimaru is the guy who cud keep jyuugo in check wihtout getting hurt. sasuke's power before he went up against diedara is compared to kimimaru. he was FAR stronger than what he showed against gaara{even then his final dance fields extended towards the horizon}. he was DYING in that fight and only using his will to stay up as he claimed himself.

no way neiji wud beat him.bone pulse is too strong a bloodliine limit. he cud just keep him away by creating constructs long enough that his jyuuken wont even rach him. besides, kimimaru's bones are not normal bones, they have chakra running through them which can stop neiji's jyuuken.

theres a reason urochimaru thought of him as a PERFECT container.

RaventheOnly
I wonder what the ten Vasto Lords will be like stick out tongue

leonheartmm
wait a min, who says TEN? i know it was said that TEN"under" AIZEN'S command cud conquer the soul society, but it dont think it was ever stated that there were only ten.

besides, isnt that sad looking espada made from a vostro lord? he definately looks like one. my hope is that they are atleast a lot more impressive than the damn espada/arrancnar.

King Kandy
it was on his spine. My point was that there's a difference between simply being sick, and having just gotten through an important surgery.
He wasn't just sick, he was sick to the point where he was DYING over the course of the battle.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by King Kandy
He wasn't just sick, he was sick to the point where he was DYING over the course of the battle.

His body didn't have the power to stand, nevermind fight. All of it was done on his willpower alone.

Like when Rock Lee stood back up when fighting Gaara

Violent2Dope
His body didn't have the power to stand, nevermind fight. All of it was done on his willpower alone.

Like when Rock Lee stood back up when fighting Gaara And Kimmy was dying. Compare.

Blax_Hydralisk
You're body is constantly dying. His was just accelerated.

Violent2Dope
You're body is constantly dying. His was just accelerated. Stupidest post ever. I mean really. erm

He was weakened, he should be in bed, with a bag coughing up blood in, but no, he was fighting a battle. Rock Lee only had surgury done on his arm and leg.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Stupidest post ever. I mean really. erm

Yeah I pulled that out of my ass.

it was not just his arm and his leg. It was his entire spine ,Tsunade remarked that fragments of his crushed bones had drifted all over and into his spinal column and that the surgery only had a 49% chance of success, and that was with her, one of the rbeatest medical ninjas ever, doing it. I've had surgery on my arms and legs and I can tell you that the operations are never that threatening.

EvilAngel
And Kimmy was dying. Compare.

You do not understand me. He was fighting in will power alone.

Violent2Dope
You do not understand me. He was fighting in will power alone. So was Kimmy, the will to serve Orochimaru.

EvilAngel
So was Kimmy, the will to serve Orochimaru.

That's who I'm talking about....

Shadow Spider
Every single Team from pokemon, the only thing worse than getting killed off is getting whipped by the same 10 year olds over and over again. I mean thats just pathetic, if it was the Powerpuffs I'd understand, not that loser Ash!

grey fox
I think we're being a little harsh on The Akatsuki, the only reason their losing is due to MCS (Main Character Syndrome) , If this was a 'Attack Kohona Situation' then they would be wiping f*ck-tons of Ninja Out.

Also people seem to be ignoring the fact that most of their opponents are Geniuses or Legendary Ninja.

Spice Boys - Yeah, they pretty much fail. Even in DBZ --where lackeys usually get a few episodes to show how awesome they are--- they (the Spice boys that is) pretty much fail. The best they ever got was bulking up slightly before getting kicked around by a 10 year old and a midget.

Team Rocket - A giant criminal organisation dedicated to stealing monsters which can vaporise mountains ? Awesome ! Said team getting their asses beat to the point where the organisation is nothing more then a f*cking joke ? Not so awesome...

Neo Darkhalen
I already said the Spice boys.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by grey fox

Also people seem to be ignoring the fact that most of their opponents are Geniuses or Legendary Ninja.

no expression

Losing to remotely good ninja does not make them look better.

Are you saying that they're actually good but they only diebecause they never fight weak ninja? You can say that for any villain who dies.

And the Sound Four.. just pathetic.

Violent2Dope
Akatsuki is losing to Chunins and Genin(Naruto), they are S class super ninjas...come on man. I mean, Hidan was outright demolished by Shikamaru, and Kakuzu was incapacitated by Naruto, before dying like a b!tch on his back from Kakashi. Deidara went all emo and Allah Ackbar'ed Sasuke...and still phailed to kill him. Sasori lost to an old hag and a 15 year old Chunin, the guy could take out small countries, but not an old hag and a Chunin? Riiiiiight....

With the way things are going, Itachi is going to be pwned by Sasugay while Sasugay has a broken ankle and a missing arm, the blue haired b!tch gets killed by Kakashi's talking dog via pissing, Kisame will be killed in a battle on the water by Ino, Pein will be killed by a duck drawn by Sai, and Tobi will die from Choji bodyslamming him.

Kero_Co
WTF Dope? Chouji kills Tobi, Duck kills Pein, but Shino still doesn't kill anyone. Not cool man, not cool.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Kero_Co
WTF Dope? Chouji kills Tobi, Duck kills Pein, but Shino still doesn't kill anyone. Not cool man, not cool. Fine, Shino makes a one of his beetles, a wingless one with only 3 legs, crawl into Tobi's eyehole to eat his brain. Happy?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by grey fox
Spice Boys - Yeah, they pretty much fail. Even in DBZ --where lackeys usually get a few episodes to show how awesome they are--- they (the Spice boys that is) pretty much fail. The best they ever got was bulking up slightly before getting kicked around by a 10 year old and a midget.
A 10-year old with hidden powers, which ubered Cell in his perfect form when they were fully unleashed...

If it had been any other 10-year old/midget, the Spice Boys wouldn't have lost. After all, look at what they did to Krillen.

As far as DBZ goes, I'd say the Ginyu Force is a worse group than the Spice Boys.

Kero_Co
Fine, Shino makes a one of his beetles, a wingless one with only 3 legs, crawl into Tobi's eyehole to eat his brain. Happy?

Very much so cool

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
A 10-year old with hidden powers, which ubered Cell in his perfect form when they were fully unleashed...

If it had been any other 10-year old/midget, the Spice Boys wouldn't have lost. After all, look at what they did to Krillen.

As far as DBZ goes, I'd say the Ginyu Force is a worse group than the Spice Boys. Not really, G Force were an actual threat. Guldo nearly killed Gohan and Krillin, Recoome pummeled Vegeta, Burter and Jeice...well they only fought Goku who was way outta their league, so can't really blame em for losing, and Captain Ginyu fought against Goku, then swapped bodies, nearly killing Goku in the process.

Blax_Hydralisk
True, at least in DBZ after fighting almost every super villain, at least the surviving heroes are all beat up and almost dead, look at the Saiyan saga, Goku was like, almost dead.

And then there's Shikamaru's wounds after fighting Hidan. What? You say he had almost no ijuries? Exactly.

Akatsutski is a pathetic waste of ink on a page of manga.

Violent2Dope
Hidan's death was more pathetic than any of the others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.