WWH + Namor vs Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotrash
WWH and his warbound team with Namor and Atlantis against the Marvel Earth's usual defenders. No BFR and the team gets 1 month of prep.

Badabing
Marvel Earth couldn't stop WW Hulk and his Warbound. Why give them Namor as well?

Priest
Originally posted by Badabing
Marvel Earth couldn't stop WW Hulk and his Warbound. Why give them Namor as well?
Thor?

Badabing
Originally posted by Priest
Thor? Thor is after WW Hulk.

SaintSmurph
Originally posted by Badabing

The "No PIS" Rule

PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity

At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates.

doped

Badabing
Originally posted by SaintSmurph
The "No PIS" Rule

PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity

At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates.

doped WW Hulk jobbed to Sentry if anything. Seriously, Sentry (Bob) was still alive! durhuc

Joey Stacks
with Sentry to take on Hulk, Iron Man and his uber armor that almost killed Hulk will be a lot more valuable here as well.

Then you have Thor, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, the rest of the Mighty Avengers, Strange, Hercules, etc etc etc.

It's a whole new ball park.

WWH and Namor don't even win once. With WWH they were able to take on the heavy hitters one at a time

with Stark, Strange, Sentry, Thor, Xavier, Herc, the F4 all coming at them at once, they lose.

Badabing
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
with Sentry to take on Hulk, Iron Man and his uber armor that almost killed Hulk will be a lot more valuable here as well.

Then you have Thor, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, the rest of the Mighty Avengers, Strange, Hercules, etc etc etc.

WWH and Namor don't even win once. With WWH they were able to take on the heavy hitters one at a time

with Stark, Strange, Sentry, Thor, Xavier, Herc, the F4 all coming at them at once, they lose. Bah, Hulk hater! durfist

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Joey Stacks

with Stark, Strange, Sentry, Thor, Xavier, Herc, the F4 all coming at them at once, they lose.

Yet The Hulk has been seen in a weaker state beating them all. Hmmmm.... something to think on.

redhotrash
I agree if its just them + the warbound, they'd lose. But Toss in Atlantis, along with the strategic advantage of being able to attack from the sea..

nimbus006
The situation in WWH was completely different. During that War, you had half the hereos trying to evacuate and protect the citizens of New York from being hurt. Plus, as someone already stated they werent fighting a traditional style battle like they would be here on KMC. It was more of several smaller scattered battles. Throw in Thor, Ghost Rider, SENTRY, Strange, Ironman, etc... all at once and its a whole other ballgame. Furthermore, those were just American hereos fighting Hulk you didnt have Omega Flight, New Excalibur and other such teams.

With that said, the Warbound + all of Atlantis is one army i wouldn't want to stand against.

celestialdemon
Marvel Earth wins.

Kutulu
WWH + warbound already took on Marvel Earth and won. Remove Warbound, add Namor, and things look even worse for Marvel Earth.

Of course on KMC this means he loses. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nimbus006
Originally posted by Kutulu
WWH + warbound already took on Marvel Earth and won. Remove Warbound, add Namor, and things look even worse for Marvel Earth.

Of course on KMC this means he loses. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Technically they didn't take on ALL of Marvel Earth, and they didnt take them on all at once. You have to admit its different fighting opponents seperately then taking them in one large battle. You also have to take into consideration heavy hitters like Thor and Beta Ray Bill who were both not present to challenge Hulk.

Kutulu
Originally posted by nimbus006
Technically they didn't take on ALL of Marvel Earth, and they didnt take them on all at once. You have to admit its different fighting opponents seperately then taking them in one large battle. You also have to take into consideration heavy hitters like Thor and Beta Ray Bill who were both not present to challenge Hulk.

True, but he did take on individual teams at the same time, for example X-men and Avengers.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Kutulu
True, but he did take on individual teams at the same time, for example X-men and Avengers.

True, but ultimately not the same. I would love to see it on panel though. It wouldn't be that far of a stretch to think that Namor would join forces with the Hulk, and fight against the rest of the hereos.

Gecko4lif
Dr. S snuffs them both over his mourning coffe

lando005
i think people also forget that the warbound also brough an army with them as well honestly i thought namor was going to join them with his army the way relations between the surface world and atlantis has been lately, and the fact that nomor was pissed the the other illuminati members wanted to exile hulk. The two armies combined would have caused massive damage and would have controlled the skies and the sea the wwh event would have lasted atleast till january at that rate

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by lando005
i think people also forget that the warbound also brough an army with them as well honestly i thought namor was going to join them with his army the way relations between the surface world and atlantis has been lately, and the fact that nomor was pissed the the other illuminati members wanted to exile hulk. The two armies combined would have caused massive damage and would have controlled the skies and the sea the wwh event would have lasted atleast till january at that rate

Army?

I seem to recall there planet blowing up and there only being like 7 of them

lando005
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Army?

I seem to recall there planet blowing up and there only being like 7 of them no there were other survivors if you look at the WWH tie ins you see countless hivelings and "pinkies" running a muck after the avengers were beaten, plus there were the death head guards the arena creaters the brought along yea hulk had an army

Bouboumaster
Thor/Dr Doom/Hercules/Iron Man/Mr Fantastic.
Oh, and Juggernaut.

Alfheim
Yeah and imagine if Eternals join the fight.

redhotrash
I'd assume Namor's little terror cells spread across the country would help also. Not to bring up any real world comparisons here, but a few atlantean agents blowing up the Baxter building or the X-Mansion in the middle of the night might sway things a bit. Also given the current situation, I wonder if I shouldnt add Dr. Doom and Latveria to the Hulk and Namor's side, since the merpeople are having a big slumber party at the Castle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.