Batman vs Daredevil With A Twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Both of their left hands are handcuffed together.

H2H who wins?

Badabing
Batkick ftw.

JediSamuraiMRB
Batman ftw.

braz
Batman breaks the handcuffs just as he did in Year One when Bruce got arrested, and BAM. Batkick ftw.

Hey. no expression

Im just going by comic feats here, eh? wink

srankmissingnin
H2H Daredevil takes Batman for the majority. Physically he is an amalgamation of Batman and Nightwing with super senses on top of it. He is as strong and as skilled as Batman and as fast and agile as Nightwing, with out gear Batman isn't take DD in a fight.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
H2H Daredevil takes Batman for the majority. Physically he is an amalgamation of Batman and Nightwing with super senses on top of it. He is as strong and as skilled as Batman and as fast and agile as Nightwing, with out gear Batman isn't take DD in a fight. He also out skilled Wolverine pretty badly... shifty

Inhuman
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He also out skilled Wolverine pretty badly... shifty

Been out the loop for a bit. Is wolvie still cosmic?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Inhuman
Been out the loop for a bit. Is wolvie still cosmic? Not as cosmic as Batman... he turned mythical. smile

Inhuman
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Not as cosmic as Batman... he turn mythical. smile

big grin cool

Erik-Lensherr
Not really.

No

No

And no.

Battlehammer
actaully he is as skilled as batman............

yes he beat batman h2h due to radar senses.

batman at best is slightly stronger then DD

Erik-Lensherr
Fail.

Daredevil matching Batman in strength ? Never

In skill ? You must not know much about Batman then.

He beats Batman h2h due to his radar senses ? Says who ? I could probably bring a few examples with those not helping him against Cap or others but I'm not going to bother.

Simply because from the other threads I've seen you in you are biased and don't really have debating skills.

smile

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

Daredevil matching Batman in strength ? Never
really? Becuases there strength feats are quite similar...........

In skill ? You must not know much about Batman then.
actaully I know lots about batman. In terms of skill he no better then DD. He done nothing to suggest any skill level over DD who also a top tier MA.

He beats Batman h2h due to his radar senses ? Says who ? I could probably bring a few examples with those not helping him against Cap or others but I'm not going to bother.
........actaully he beat capt in 3 pannel becuase of his radar..........

also batman not capt.

Simply because from the other threads I've seen you in you are biased and don't really have debating skills.

smile
............please tell me how Im bias. Let a lone bias for DD.

...........Like you do? Your whole debateing method is to ignore every one else unless they agree with you and call them bias lol.

Erik-Lensherr
As I said,

As for ..

No, not really. But I only debate with people who actually have debating skills and don't blabber uselessly and don't contribue to the discussion at all, which is why I don't discuss with people like Air Legend or, in this case, you. smile

Battlehammer
As I said,

As for ..

No, not really. But I only debate with people who actually have debating skills and don't blabber useless things that don't contribue to the discussion at all, which is why I don't discuss with people like Air Legend or, in this case, you. smile

so what you really mean is you ahve no evidence other then your bias opinion so you make up an excuse ..........how typical. Your

no better then master bruce............

pathetic.

srankmissingnin
Not really.

Yes really.

No

Yes

No

Yes

And no.

And yes.

Go read some Daredevil comics... or at least don't type your posts with the boner you get from reading Batman.

Mindship
The way I see it:

Batman is stronger; Daredevil is more agile. Cuffed together = serious disadvantage for DD.

Daredevil has superior sensory ability, so much so he can better anticipate attacks. Batman, being more of a tactician, will go into the fight with a counter. Eg, he may use his cape to mask the physiological noises he knows DD will read.

I believe a Forum rule is that the characters know each others' strengths and weaknesses, unless stated otherwise. Such foreknowledge is pretty much always in Bat's favor, ie , he'll make the most use of it, as compared to his opponents.

yugotank
Originally posted by Mindship
The way I see it:

Daredevil has superior sensory ability, so much so he can better anticipate attacks. Batman, being more of a tactician, will go into the fight with a counter. Eg, he may use his cape to mask the physiological noises he knows DD will read.

Does Batman know that Daredevil is blind?

Inhuman
I think batman knows he is blind in some crossover a while back

yugotank
Originally posted by Inhuman
I think batman knows he is blind in some crossover a while back

Are Marvel/DC crossovers canon?
If Batman knows he's blind...Batman 6/10
If he doesn't know.....DD 6/10

Inhuman
Originally posted by yugotank
Are Marvel/DC crossovers canon?
If Batman knows he's blind...Batman 6/10
If he doesn't know.....DD 6/10

Nope they are not canon. I was just saying.

Either way it wont be a stomp for either any way.

DigiMark007
DD clearly, if it's just skill. He's peak human. Like 800 lb. bench press and sh*t. Batman's just....well....

...damnit, he's The Batman.

Yeah, he wins.

endrict
Originally posted by DigiMark007
DD clearly, if it's just skill. He's peak human. Like 800 lb. bench press and sh*t. Batman's just....well....

...damnit, he's The God Damn Batman.

Yeah, he wins.

Fixed. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.