Robbed at gunpoint.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Rogue Jedi
Well, I was robbed at gunpoint an hour or so ago. some black guy walked into my hotel lobby like 1245 am and pulled a gun, took the cash from the money drawer, and fled.

On a plus note, I have no new holes in me. laughing always a silver lining, I believe.

Leo.M
He'll be back. haermm

kodak
you shoulda robbed him back.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Well, I was robbed at gunpoint an hour or so ago. some black guy walked into my hotel lobby like 1245 am and pulled a gun, took the cash from the money drawer, and fled.

On a plus note, I have no new holes in me. laughing always a silver lining, I believe.
Did you crap yourself? I would have. haermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Did you crap yourself? I would have. haermm actually, I surprised myself at how cool headed I was. I didnt panic at all.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
actually, I surprised myself at how cool headed I was. I didnt panic at all.
Was this not your first time? no expression

Blight
Someone was casing my store today!! Weird! What should I do if I get robbed? I want to fight!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Was this not your first time? no expression first time in five years of doing this type of work.

WrathfulDwarf
Are you sure he wasn't trying to sell you his gun?

~Bun Bun~
Shoulda gotten his number yes

Neo Darkhalen
You should have layed some moves on him, took his gun, read him his rights, and pretended to be an FBI agent, then pistol whip him, and take his wallet. big grin

Reverend Axel
They prefer "African American". haermm

~Bun Bun~
Was he hot? If so you should of bound and gaged him and sent him to meee whip

Röland
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
They prefer "African American". haermm

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Scythe
Did you bust out your lightsaber...?

Reverend Axel
BAWWWWWWWWW

Scythe
Bawww?

Rogue Jedi
It didnt really hit me until I got home how close I came to being killed. I mean one wrong move and he'd likely have pulled the trigger.

I was sitting here, having breakfast, and man, I almost broke down. I thought I was having a panic attack.

~Bun Bun~
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
It didnt really hit me until I got home how close I came to being killed. I mean one wrong move and he'd likely have pulled the trigger.

I was sitting here, having breakfast, and man, I almost broke down. I thought I was having a panic attack.

Awwwww john!!! hug

Your still here and thats what counts

NASA
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Well, I was robbed at gunpoint an hour or so ago. some black guy walked into my hotel lobby like 1245 am and pulled a gun, took the cash from the money drawer, and fled.

On a plus note, I have no new holes in me. laughing always a silver lining, I believe.

Damn!

PiruBlood
hey at least no one was killed.

Toku King
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Well, I was robbed at gunpoint an hour or so ago. some black guy walked into my hotel lobby like 1245 am and pulled a gun, took the cash from the money drawer, and fled.

On a plus note, I have no new holes in me. laughing always a silver lining, I believe.

Silent alarm?

InnerRise
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
On a plus note, I have no new holes in me. I'm sure one of the holes that you do have was getting a rather hard work out though.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
It didnt really hit me until I got home how close I came to being killed. I mean one wrong move and he'd likely have pulled the trigger. Yeah........imagine that (imagines it)...............just one wrong move.....


Just one...................and we would have never been the wiser.............

*sighs and imagines*

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Bloigen
Originally posted by InnerRise
I'm sure one of the holes that you do have was getting a rather hard work out though.

*sighs and imagines*

herbeyes

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by InnerRise
I'm sure one of the holes that you do have was getting a rather hard work out though.

Yeah........imagine that (imagines it)...............just one wrong move.....


Just one...................and we would have never been the wiser.............

*sighs and imagines*

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... you are an incredible ass, you know that?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by NASA
Damn! where the hell were you when I needed you, Tong Po? You could have Mu Thai'd his ass and took his gun. stick out tongue

Bloigen
Mu Thai? I think I had that for lunch.

Rogue Jedi
I had ramen noodles.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Bloigen
herbeyes I see what you did there. Used me as your scapegoat for your fantasies.

You need a cup.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Bloigen
Originally posted by InnerRise
I see what you did there. Used me as your scapegoat for your fantasies.

You need a cup.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

You need to die. herbnone

InnerRise
Originally posted by Bloigen
You need to die. herbnone You need to say that to somebody who will give a [email protected] herbdance

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
wanker

InnerRise
herbgun

anata wa wamarikasu ka.....

NASA
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
where the hell were you when I needed you, Tong Po? You could have Mu Thai'd his ass and took his gun. stick out tongue

Why could'nt you get robbed in London?
I could have helped you at least

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by InnerRise
herbgun2

anata wa wamarikasu ka..... you actually made me laugh there. I needed that, thanx.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by NASA
Why could'nt you get robbed in London?
I could have helped you at least pfffttt...excuses. stick out tongue

InnerRise
herbtu

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

NASA
what did that yob take?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by NASA
what did that yob take? almost 300 bucks from the cash drawer. I cooperated fully, durh. now, if he would have tried to take me with him, I would have resisted.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by InnerRise
anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Why do you bother writing that at the end of your posts?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Why do you bother writing that at the end of your posts? because he is an attention whore.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
if he would have tried to take me with him, I would have resisted. Really? [email protected]

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

NASA
At least your still alive RJ

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by InnerRise
Really? [email protected]

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... you need to get out and educate yourself on how the world works. why would they wanna take me with them? think about it.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
because he is an attention whore. Says the attention whore who posted said thread.

haermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
because he is an attention whore.

he? I always forget that they're a he, since they act like a little girl.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you need to get out and educate yourself on how the world works. why would they wanna take me with them? think about it. You didn't understand my post. Think about it.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by InnerRise
Says the attention whore who posted said thread.

haermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... yeah, I am just trying to get attention here. you have found me out, Sherlock.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by InnerRise
Says the attention whore who posted said thread.

haermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

herbnone

This is the OTF. Deal with it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
herbnone

This is the OTF. Deal with it. dead horse, jack....dead horse.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
dead horse, jack....dead horse.

herbnone I know but its so tempting to bash him.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
herbnone I know but its so tempting to bash him. just ignore it. it doesnt deserve our attention.

Secretus
Originally posted by InnerRise
Says the attention whore who posted said thread.

haermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=454688

anata wa waka wakarimjob ka...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Secretus
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=454688

anata wa waka wakarimjob ka... crylaugh My niggah....this is why I love you, man. wink


what a ****ing hypocrite.


wakarimjob. laughing

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Secretus
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=454688

anata wa waka wakarimjob ka...

haermm I can't believe you were so quick to find that!

Rogue Jedi
Secretus is ninja quick and makes a helluva samwich.

FoxMeister
being ninja quick is probably how he gathers the children... err i mean herbeyes








































































Cock socks herbnone

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by FoxMeister
being ninja quick is probably how he gathers the children... err i mean herbeyes








































































Cock socks herbnone crylaugh

InnerRise
Originally posted by FoxMeister
being ninja quick is probably how he gathers the children... err i mean herbeyes








































































Cock socks herbnone laughcry

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Storm
Paying off karma stick out tongue


Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Dusty
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Well, I was robbed at gunpoint an hour or so ago. some black guy walked into my hotel lobby like 1245 am and pulled a gun, took the cash from the money drawer, and fled.

On a plus note, I have no new holes in me. laughing always a silver lining, I believe.

Good to see you're okay.

Also, good to see you can find some humor in such a situation. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
well, I am a bit distraught about it, but hey, you gotta go on, yes?

InnerRise
Unfortunately.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
nice attitude. unless there is a hidden meaning there.

InnerRise
I was saying that it was unfortunate that you're actually distraught, considering how well you seem to be taking it. It's unfortunate that you're still suffereing/that you suffered.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

BackFire
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Well, I was robbed at gunpoint an hour or so ago. some black guy...

Racist.

Dusty
Originally posted by InnerRise
I was saying that it was unfortunate that you're actually distraught, considering how well you seem to be taking it. It's unfortunate that you're still suffereing/that you suffered.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

The additional "e" in "suffereing" isn't necessary.

Also, agreed.

Dusty
Originally posted by BackFire
Racist. omg

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by InnerRise
I was saying that it was unfortunate that you're actually distraught, considering how well you seem to be taking it. It's unfortunate that you're still suffereing/that you suffered.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... I was a bit distraught when I got home, but I have accepted the fact that I work nights and it comes with the job.

life goes on.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I was a bit distraught when I got home, but I have accepted the fact that I work nights and it comes with the job.

life goes on. Are you the least bit nervous/worried about returning to work?

I would be trepidacious. (That's if I didn't quit the job altogether.)

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by InnerRise
Are you the least bit nervous/worried about returning to work?

I would be trepidacious. (That's if I didn't quit the job altogether.)

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... nope. I TOLD my boss that when I get there, the doors are gonna be locked. If someone doesnt have a reservation, they get no love from me.

InnerRise
So I guess no more generosity to the homeless huh.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Well, I was robbed at gunpoint an hour or so ago. some black guy walked into my hotel lobby like 1245 am and pulled a gun, took the cash from the money drawer, and fled.

On a plus note, I have no new holes in me. laughing always a silver lining, I believe.

Originally posted by kodak
you shoulda robbed him back.

SelphieT
I would have tricked him into sex, and then skull ****ed him to death haermm

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by SelphieT
I would have tricked him into sex, and then skull ****ed him to death haermm


mmm I'll never think of you the same way ever again, in that case. haermm

SelphieT
........I think it's hot. shrug

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Well, I was robbed at gunpoint an hour or so ago. some black guy walked into my hotel lobby like 1245 am and pulled a gun, took the cash from the money drawer, and fled.

On a plus note, I have no new holes in me. laughing always a silver lining, I believe.
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
It didnt really hit me until I got home how close I came to being killed. I mean one wrong move and he'd likely have pulled the trigger.

I was sitting here, having breakfast, and man, I almost broke down. I thought I was having a panic attack.
I. Am NOT. Going to freak out. I already nearly fainted at the title of the thread..


I know you're okay. But. Still.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
I. Am NOT. Going to freak out. I already nearly fainted at the title of the thread..


I know you're okay. But. Still. You sound Freaked Out.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Disturbed Angel
...

Impediment
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
some black guy walked into my hotel lobby like 1245 am and pulled a gun, took the cash from the money drawer, and fled.

Those damn blacks. erm


J/K stick out tongue

Disturbed Angel
. . .





I just realised that this happened less than 15 mins after I got offline. oh




No wonder I couldn't sleep.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
. . .





I just realised that this happened less than 15 mins after I got offline. oh




No wonder I couldn't sleep. omg

InnerRise
Originally posted by MR.Grum
omg haermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

MR.Grum
Originally posted by InnerRise
haermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... ~lulz?~

Leo.M
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
. . .





I just realised that this happened less than 15 mins after I got offline. oh




No wonder I couldn't sleep.

So why didn't you go online? haermm

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by MR.Grum
omg
What? sad
Originally posted by Leo.M
So why didn't you go online? haermm
I had to try to sleep cos I had some shit to do today. confused

InnerRise
Originally posted by Leo.M
So why didn't you go online? haermm Too Freaked Out Perhaps?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
sad

petpet

Leo.M
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
What? sad

I had to try to sleep cos I had some shit to do today. confused

Ohhhh I see. stick out tongue

Originally posted by InnerRise
Too Freaked Out Perhaps?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Maybe. who knows.

Disturbed Angel
mmm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
I. Am NOT. Going to freak out. I already nearly fainted at the title of the thread..


I know you're okay. But. Still.

I am OK, no new holes. wink

Originally posted by InnerRise
So I guess no more generosity to the homeless huh.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... HELL NOZ.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Well, I was robbed at gunpoint an hour or so ago. some black guy walked into my hotel lobby like 1245 am and pulled a gun, took the cash from the money drawer, and fled.

On a plus note, I have no new holes in me. laughing always a silver lining, I believe.

HOLY SHIT, bro!!!! I'm glad that you are still alive...that shits scary...
I don't know what to say...that freaks me out a bit...well, I guess being nice does pay off...even when you are getting robbed at gun point. I don't blame you for having a panic attack that morning at breakfast...

Originally posted by Impediment
Those damn blacks. erm


J/K stick out tongue


laughing

It took me a bit...but I got it.... smile

Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
I had to try to sleep cos I had some shit to do today. confused


ewwww...gross sick You have sex with shit.... sick

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I am OK, no new holes. wink
I know that that's the important thing but... weep
Originally posted by dadudemon
ewwww...gross sick You have sex with shit.... sick
haermm

Rogue Jedi
I just caught that. sex with shit. laughing out loud

Disturbed Angel
Hmph. haeyes

Leo.M
CUMed at gunpoint. what is this world cuming too now a days? haermm

Disturbed Angel
crylaugh

Rogue Jedi
I almost did. he was CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE. crylaugh

Rogue Jedi
well, two days later and no new holes. laughing out loud

chillmeistergen
Blag it for all it's worth. Claim you have post traumatic stress, get free therapy, convince them - get paid leave.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Blag it for all it's worth. Claim you have post traumatic stress, get free therapy, convince them - get paid leave. you tempt me so...... wink

Leo.M
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I almost did. he was CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE. crylaugh

And you call me gay? haermm

Rogue Jedi
shaddap, you twinkie mofo.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
shaddap, you twinkie mofo. herbpigtails

Leo.M
This twinkie is taken. But still models in the nude. haermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Leo.M
This twinkie is taken. But still models in the nude. haermm *looks down at you* hey, I thought I told you not to talk with your mouth full!!! stick out tongue

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
*looks down at you* hey, I thought I told you not to talk with your mouth full!!! stick out tongue uhuh

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by MR.Grum
uhuh that'll learn 'im. wink

Alfheim
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Well, I was robbed at gunpoint an hour or so ago. some black guy walked into my hotel lobby like 1245 am and pulled a gun, took the cash from the money drawer, and fled.

On a plus note, I have no new holes in me. laughing always a silver lining, I believe.

Where was this?

Rogue Jedi
at my jizzob.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
at my jizzob.

Wheres that New York, LA, just so I know to avoid that area.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alfheim
Wheres that New York, LA, just so I know to avoid that area. Houston...and sure, it happens only here, nowhere in the world. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Alfheim
Wheres that New York, LA, just so I know to avoid that area.

Can't avoid shit like that, man. You can only get lucky from time to time.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Can't avoid shit like that, man. You can only get lucky from time to time. yup...someone needs to get out more.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Can't avoid shit like that, man. You can only get lucky from time to time.

Yeah I know...even London is getting worse. Hell People are getting shot in Nebraska...****ed up.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, you can get jacked in frigging IOWA.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dude, you can get jacked in frigging IOWA.

Wouldnt be suprised.

Rogue Jedi
fugging gangs are all over.

Alfheim
Well im moving to the mountains then. LOL I was reading how a tibetan monk got shot. laughing Yeah it was by the police though. sad ..but yeah you cant even get peace in Tibet now.

Rogue Jedi
good idea. screw that, I aint afraid of them.

Alfheim
Yeah but its a bit annoying if you get jacked by a gun, but to be quite honest I look like I own a gun and people would probably be too scared to jack me with a tool or a knife.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Can't avoid shit like that, man. You can only get lucky from time to time. "Get lucky from time to time"???????

You make it sound as if each and every person gets robbed at gunpoint on a regular basis and can only get "lucky" enough "from time to time" to not experience such an encounter.

Chances of being robbed at gunpoint are not that high at all and chances are that one will never be in such a situation.

The percentages are on our side. We don't all live in the Ghetto.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
THEY CAUGHT THE GUY. I just got a fax from HPD with a photo from a surveillance camera of a place he robbed, it's him.

I think they are gonna require me to go down to the station and pick him out of a lineup.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
THEY CAUGHT THE GUY. I just got a fax from HPD with a photo from a surveillance camera of a place he robbed, it's him.

I think they are gonna require me to go down to the station and pick him out of a lineup.

w00t Pwn't!

Thats real good luck there, you can get payback now.

Syren
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
They prefer "African American". haermm

I prefer "thieving bastard deserved a pistol-whipping" haermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Syren
I prefer "thieving bastard deserved a pistol-whipping" haermm I prefer "pistol packin monkey drinkin no money bum"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.