Champion and Runner vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Champion with power gem and Runner with Space Gem vs Superman Prime. Who wins?

Galan007
Champion's slow ass is a non-factor here.... This is pretty much Runner vs. Prime.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Galan007
Champion's slow ass is a non-factor here.... This is pretty much Runner vs. Prime.

I dunno man he didnt have any trouble tagging Surfer. He didnt have any trouble countering Mantis who tripped up Runner. He also beat Gladiator who can move faster than light and react in nano-seconds...hes not slow.

http://img457.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gladiatorvshyperion049nv.jpg

tkitna
Spite thread against Prime.

Either character solo's Prime.

Alfheim
Originally posted by tkitna

For real? I thought it would be a good fight.

Galan007
Originally posted by Alfheim
He also beat Gladiator who can move faster than light and react in nano-seconds...hes not slow.

http://img457.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gladiatorvshyperion049nv.jpg And Gladiator moves at > light speeds, in every battle we've seen him in, right? srsly

Gecko4lif
Superman prime flys at over 100k the speed of light

Champion gets left in the dust.

It all comes down to how durable is runner.

Alfheim
And Gladiator moves at > light speeds, in every battle we've seen him in, right? srsly

Does Superman prime? Oh yeah easily took out Mantis who tripped up Runner and he had no toruble tagging Surfer.

Galan007
Does Superman prime? You're missing the point.

In the Glads/Champion battle you referred to -- it's quite obvious that Gladiator isn't moving anywhere near c.

See what I'm saying?
Just because he possesses the ability to move at > c -- doesn't mean he is always doing so, in battle. smile

Oh yeah easily took out Mantis who tripped up RunnerMeans little to nothing.

and he had no toruble tagging Surfer. Neither did Dracula. srsly

tkitna
Prime would get speedblizted by the Runner.

Never thought you'd hear that one before, did you?

nvrbeenwthagirl

WRONG

Alfheim
You're missing the point.

In the Glads/Champion battle you referred to -- it's quite obvious that Gladiator isn't moving anywhere near c.

How do you know that?

See what I'm saying?
Just because he possesses the ability to move at > c -- doesn't mean he is always doing so, in battle. smile

I thought it would depend on the circumstance if hes getting the crap beaten out of him I think he would use speed.

Means little to nothing.

Please explain why?

Neither did Dracula. srsly

I think surfer was depowered at the time....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Prime would get speedblizted by the Runner.

Never thought you'd hear that one before, did you?

Bart Speed force>>>>Runner. The Space gem allows the user to TELEPORT. The Runner was using the gem subconciously. Oh and one more thing, Even if the runner could "blitz" prime, what is he going to do once he gets there? Get the shit smacked out of him is what would happen. Runner doesn't have the power to put down SMP.

Alfheim
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Bart Speed force>>>>Runner.

Can you prove that?

Galan007
How do you know that?How do you know he was?

See what I did there?

I thought it would depend on the circumstance if hes getting the crap beaten out of him I think he would use speed.You'd think so, wouldn't you?

But anyone who's read comics for any length of time, know this is not always the case.

Please explain why?What you're basically saying is,
because Champ hit Mantis, and Mantis 'tripped-up' Runner -- Champion can clearly move at Runner-esque speeds.

A-B-C logic is faulty from the get-go.

I think surfer was depowered at the time.... Tee-hee.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can you prove that?

When the runner can beat instantaneous travel let me know. Flash did that and he wasn't the flash that bart was with the speed force. Runner's best feat was teleportation with the gem. When the runner can make someone a living statue, let me know. Or kinetically charge objects and explode them or lend speed to others, buzz me, mmkay?

Alfheim
How do you know he was?

See what I did there?

You'd think so, wouldn't you?

But anyone who's read comics for any length of time, know this is not always the case.

I guess so.

What you're basically saying is,
because Champ hit Mantis, and Mantis 'tripped-up' Runner -- Champion can clearly move at Runner-esque speeds.

A-B-C logic is faulty from the get-go..

When you say move at runner-esque speed I dont mean run I mean he could tag somebody moving at Runner speed. For example Wolverine can tag speed demon but he cant run as fast as speed demon same with Spiderman.

Tee-hee.

Oh well....

When the runner can beat instantaneous travel let me know. Flash did that and he wasn't the flash that bart was with the speed force.

What the Flash can move so fast that its like he teleported?

When the runner can make someone a living statue, let me know. Or kinetically charge objects and explode them or lend speed to others, buzz me, mmkay?

Your logic is really faulty runner hasnt turned anybody into a living statue and make objects explode therefore hes faster? He can lend speed to others therefore hes faster, that doesnt proves hes faster thats just utlization of powers.

Galan007
When you say move at runner-esque speed I dont mean run I mean he could tag somebody moving at Runner speed. For example Wolverine can tag speed demon but he cant run as fast as speed demon same with Spiderman. Other than A-B-C logic, -- there is pretty much no real evidence supporting your claim that Champion can react at Runner-esque speeds.

imo. smile

tkitna
When the runner can beat instantaneous travel let me know. Flash did that and he wasn't the flash that bart was with the speed force. Runner's best feat was teleportation with the gem. When the runner can make someone a living statue, let me know. Or kinetically charge objects and explode them or lend speed to others, buzz me, mmkay?

Your owning yourself. The gem allowed the Runner to teleport, so instantenous travel is what he would be doing. Technically, speed and teleportation are different, but the Runner popping up in front of Prime regardless of the means is the same.

As for making somebody a living statue, who's to say the Runner couldnt? The Runners an Elder of the Universe. The ways he could beat prime are countless. Maybe, he'd just absorb the energy within him. Hell, he could probably take him physically.

Prime is way outclassed here. Let the madness stop.

Erik-Lensherr
Superman Prime.

Galan007
As for making somebody a living statue, who's to say the Runner couldnt? The Runners an Elder of the Universe. The ways he could beat prime are countless. Maybe, he'd just absorb the energy within him. Hell, he could probably take him physically. = a completely baseless/unsubstantiated rant. srsly

Alfheim
Other than A-B-C logic, --

Well no what you have established is that we cant say for sure that Glads was moving at the speed of nano-seconds. Does that mean that it applies to the Champion catching the runner.

there is pretty much no real evidence supporting your claim that Champion can react at Runner-esque speeds.

imo. smile

Well no logically if he can punk Mantis with ease he should be able to possibly keep up with The Runner. Its still evidence.

tkitna
= a completely baseless/unsubstantiated rant. srsly

Is it? Has the Silver Surfer not given life or manipulated matter? How does the Surfer do these things? Oh, he has the power cosmic. Oh wait, so does the Runner, but to a greater effect.

Next.

Galan007
Well no what you have established is that we cant say for sure that Glads was moving at the speed of nano-seconds. Does that mean that it applies to the Champion catching the runner.

Well no logically if he can punk Mantis with ease he should be able to possibly keep up with The Runner. Its still evidence. This is going in circles already -- as once again my response to this would have been in regards to how faulty debating with A-B-C logic alone, really is.

Anyhow,
I'm stopping here. smile

Galan007
Is it? Has the Silver Surfer not given life or manipulated matter? How does the Surfer do these things? Oh, he has the power cosmic. Oh wait, so does the Runner, but to a greater effect.

Next. Then surely it would be easy for you to provide scans, or at least issue numbers of Runner accomplishing any of the aforementioned feats you listed, right? smile

Alfheim
This is going in circles already -- as my response to this would have been in regards to how faulty debating with A-B-C logic alone, really is.

Anyhow,
I'm stopping here. smile

I knew you were gonna do that. It would have been nice if you actually explained why I cant use the Runner example. Hey maybe your right but at laest explain to me why the logic is faulty instead of starting a debate and stopping half way through.

Then surely it would be easy for you to provide scans, or at least issue numbers of Runner accomplishing any of the aforementioned feats you listed, right? smile

Yeah but he just explained to you his logic of why he could do it. Just because its not in a comicbook doesnt mean he cant do it.

Soljer
Happy Dance

I love watching Galan own damn near an entire thread. smile.

tkitna
Then surely it would be easy for you to provide scans, or at least issue numbers of Runner accomplishing any of the aforementioned feats you listed, right? smile

Surely scans and issue numbers of the Runner defeating said Surfer should be suficient enough for you, shouldnt it? smile

Galan007
I knew you were gonna do that. It would have been nice if you actually explained why I cant use the Runner example. Hey maybe your right but at laest explain to me why the logic is faulty instead of starting a debate and stopping half way through. I don't think there's a need for me to explain why A-B-C logic is faulty..

Maybe you could debate with someone else about that? smile

tkitna
Originally posted by Soljer
Happy Dance

I love watching Galan own damn near an entire thread. smile.

Then you'll need to look elsewhere.

Galan007
Happy Dance

I love watching Galan own damn near an entire thread. smile. bashful

Surely scans and issue numbers of the Runner defeating said Surfer should be suficient enough for you, shouldnt it? smile These are the feats in question:
As for making somebody a living statue, who's to say the Runner couldnt? The Runners an Elder of the Universe. The ways he could beat prime are countless. Maybe, he'd just absorb the energy within him. Hell, he could probably take him physically. So those are the feats I'd like to see scans of, please. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl

Becuz you've done so much pwning in this thread? Does self pwning count?

Alfheim
I don't think there's a need for me to explain why A-B-C logic is faulty..

Maybe you could debate with someone else about that? smile

Well ABC logic can sometimes be contradictory but there are no other feats to contradict that he cant possibly keep up with Runner-esque speed. The feat still stands and is valid.

Hell if I gave an example of Wolverine being able to react to speed-demon we just call it ABC logic and leave it at that?

Soljer

So far, this one's doing fine.

Sure, there are a couple posts from Nvr getting in the way, but I can just skip those. smile.

Galan007
Well ABC logic can sometimes be contradictory but there are no other feats to contradict that he cant possibly keep up with Runner-esque speed. The feat still stands and is valid.

Hell if I gave an example of Wolverine being able to react to speed-demon we just call it ABC logic and leave it at that? Here,
I fixed my original post:
What you're basically saying is,
because Champ hit Mantis, and Mantis 'tripped-up' Runner -- Champion can clearly move react at Runner-esque speeds.

Better now, yes? smile

Alfheim
Here,
I fixed my original post:

Better now, yes? smile

Yeah and? It proves that he was a better MA. If hes a better MA its not a stretch to say that he could deal with faster opponents than her. confused

Galan007
Yeah and? It proves that he was a better MA. confused My God,
There's just no pleasing you. ohhh

tkitna
bashful

These are the feats in question:

Why are these feats in question? The Surfer and all his glorious feats lost easily to a superiour being (The Runner). That in itself should answer any questions you have.

Galan007
Why are these feats in question? The Surfer and all his glorious feats lost easily to a superiour being (The Runner). That in itself should answer any questions you have. Okay.

So even though Runner never did anything close to absorbing a being's complete power, or physically dominating a character on Prime's level, or petrifying someone via kinetic-energy steal -- we'll just say he can, because..... well........ He DID beat Surfer, afterall.

Your logic pwns! dur

Alfheim
My God,
There's just no pleasing you. ohhh

Whats your point? Hell if somebody beats Cap its not a stretch to say that this MA is better than Cap, sometimes you have feats that contradict this ie Taskmaster owning Shin and then getting owned by DD. But Champs powerset and other feats indicate thats how a fight between her should have went.

For startes hes owned Namor, Namor is an MA expert and Namor had to train to get even get in the ring with him. Sure Namor doesnt move at FTL speeds but he can speedblitz and is goddamn fast.

Galan007
Whats your point? Hell if somebody beats Cap its not a stretch to say that this MA is better than Cap, sometimes you have feats that contradict this ie Taskmaster owning Shin and then getting owned by DD. But Champs powerset and other feats indicate thats how a fight between her should have went.

For startes hes owned Namor, Namor is an MA expert and Namor had to train to get even get in the ring with him. Sure Namor doesnt move at FTL speeds but he can speedblitz and is goddamn fast. none

It was a joke... You're supposed to think they're funny, you see.

Alfheim
none

It was a joke... You're supposed to think they're funny, you see.

Your point is that the guys gettign beaten up by Champs was a joke?

Okay.

So even though Runner never did anything close to absorbing a being's complete power, or physically dominating a character on Prime's level, or petrifying someone via kinetic-energy steal -- we'll just say he can, because..... well........ He DID beat Surfer, afterall.

Your logic pwns! dur

Well heres the thing hes shown telepathy and intangability. Obvoulsy these powers are from his use of cosmic energy its not a stretch looking at his powerset to say that he can do other things. He can also from what I can see blast energy from his head. All the above evidence indicates that he has spent billions of years developing different methods of using his powers. Hell there are probably some feats that Odin has never done but we know looking at his powerset that he could probably do certain things.

Galan007
He's never actually done any of the things me and that other guy are arguing for, but let's say he can... Just for the sake of arguing. Fixed. smile

123KID
Runner beat Surfer easier than Thanos did

Prime is Thanos-level these days ?

direct me to the time Prime nearly killed an elite top tier in a few blows ?

yeah never happened

so, Runner takes this by himself

Alfheim
Fixed. smile

Hell ive never seen Odin Psi-blast anybody before guess that means he cant do it.

Galan007
Hell ive never seen Odin Psi-blast anybody before guess that means he cant do it. Feats not seen on panel, are feats not accomplished.

An unsubstantiated opinion on a character's power-set, , is 100% meaningless..... In a serious debate that is.

Fortunately for us,
This debate roamed far away from the 'serious' side, about 2 pages ago. smile

Alfheim
Feats not seen on panel, are feats not accomplished.

An unsubstantiated opinion on a character's power-set, , is 100% meaningless..... In a serious debate that is.

You know what agree but to be fair im just debating the possibility, but to an extent just because something doesnt happen on panel doesnt mean that it cant be done. I think it depends on their powers and the feats achieved with it.

Fortunately for us,
This debate roamed far away from the 'serious' side, about 2 pages ago. smile

Anyway turning people into living statues and mking objects explode doesnt make the flash faster.

Galan007
You know what agree but to be fair im just debating the possibility,And there's nothing wrong with that... But make it known.

The way you were just debating, you seemed to be arguing for those feats, even though they have never been accomplished by said character. Which was getting a tad ridiculous -- but now I know what was going on. smile

but to an extent just because something doesnt happen on panel doesnt mean that it cant be done. I think it depends on their powers and the feats achieved with it. I agree.

But until we see a particular feat happen on panel, there's no point in bringing it up as an argument for the character in question.

Anyway turning people into living statues and mking objects explode doesnt make the flash faster. Never said otherwise.

And fyi,
I'm not the one who brought that up in the first place. smile

Alfheim

Never said otherwise.

And fyi,
I'm not the one who brought that up in the first place. smile

I know you didnt. smile miffed:

nvrbeenwthagirl
So far, this one's doing fine.

Sure, there are a couple posts from Nvr getting in the way, but I can just skip those. smile.

Why do you have to be an ass? My posts are valid. One dipshit didn't even realize that flash has beaten Instantaneous speed, while the best the runner has is teleportation with the Gem.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by 123KID
Runner beat Surfer easier than Thanos did

Prime is Thanos-level these days ?

direct me to the time Prime nearly killed an elite top tier in a few blows ?

yeah never happened

so, Runner takes this by himself

Are you ****ing serious? Thanos wasn't even on the Runner's lvl. Back in the day. Surfer has had a couple of upgrades, so we don't know how he'd fare against the runner these days. Prime isn't on Thanos lvl? Prime is so far beyond thanos lvl it's not funny.

Alfheim
Why do you have to be an ass? My posts are valid. One dipshit didn't even realize that flash has beaten Instantaneous speed, while the best the runner has is teleportation with the Gem.

No they're not actually, for starters blowings things up doesnt prove that your faster. Beating instaneous speed...I dont quite get your meaning....

P.S. Soljer enjoys pissing people off just ignore him.

Galan007
One dipshit didn't even realize that flash has beaten Instantaneous speed That feat has been blow way out of proportion.

Flash didn't 'beat' instantaneous travel, in the literal sense -- He just got from point A to point B, , before his opponent could activate his instantaneous travel. smile

Alfheim
That feat has been blow way out of proportion.

Flash didn't 'beat' instantaneous travel, in the literal sense -- He just got from point A to point B, , before his opponent could activate his instantaneous travel. smile

ah.

Tharg
Champion with power gem and Runner with Space Gem vs Superman Prime. Who wins?

Prime wins! Because if he didn't he would cry!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tharg
Prime wins! Because if he didn't he would cry!

I haven't given a winner in this fight if you hadn't noticed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That feat has been blow way out of proportion.

This was of course, before flash Got all those uber flash upgrades. He lends speed now as he has it in spades. And Mark waid has made it clear that wally will be even better than Bart was. Not that it makes a difference. SMP is Too fast for Champ, and too strong for the runner.IF they don't have some coordinated attack they would be in for it.

Tharg
I haven't given a winner in this fight if you hadn't noticed.

No offence, but, I haven't noticed anything about you. Who are you?

Galan007
This was of course, before flash Got all those uber flash upgrades. M'kaay..

But he didn't literally 'beat' instantaneous speed, like you said he did...

Just so you know. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
M'kaay..

But he didn't literally 'beat' instantaneous speed, like you said he did...

Just so you know. smile

Well if I remember correctly, The Cosmic Diety about to destroy everything said something like, "Impossible, you have beaten instantaneous travel!!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
Well if I remember correctly, The Cosmic Diety about to destroy everything said something like, "Impossible, you have beaten instantaneous travel!!" roll eyes (sarcastic) He did say that.

But context is key.

Had you read the comic in it's entirety, instead of just that one scan -- you would have noticed that which I have already stated. smile

Tharg
He did say that.

But had you read the comic in it's entirety, instead of just that one scan -- you would have noticed that which I have already stated. smile

Indeed he would have Galan. So many scan whores on this site and so few comic fans. I cry.... Maybe I am Superman Prime? Or not....

nvrbeenwthagirl
He did say that.

But had you read the comic in it's entirety, instead of just that one scan -- you would have noticed that which I have already stated. smile
Are you kidding me. I have read the entire comic. I know all about the cosmic race and how they kill worlds, and how the lil electric hedge hog looking guy was winning all of the time and that is how his world kept being spared. Don't assume that I haven't read something. Please.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Indeed he would have Galan. So many scan whores on this site and so few comic fans. I cry.... Maybe I am Superman Prime? Or not.... Scan Whore? Please, tell us, Who was it that Got the world running for flash? Since I'm a scan whore? I can tell you who wrote the issue as well. something a scan won't tell you.

Tharg
Scan Whore? Please, tell us, Who was it that Got the world running for flash? Since I'm a scan whore? I can tell you who wrote the issue as well. something a scan won't tell you.

I'm sorry, my written comprehension isn't that good. Please use English of some kind. Thanks.

smile

Galan007
Are you kidding me. I have read the entire comic. I know all about the cosmic race and how they kill worlds, and how the lil electric hedge hog looking guy was winning all of the time and that is how his world kept being spared. Don't assume that I haven't read something. Please. Only 2 possible scenarios then.

1.) You haven't read that comic, and are just looking at the handful of scans in the respect thread.

Or..

2.) You have read that comic, and are just crediting Flash with a feat he didn't really accomplish.

Bottom line,
Flash didn't 'beat' instantaneous travel. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Only 2 possible scenarios then.

1.) You haven't read that comic, and are just looking at the handful of scans in the respect thread.

Or..

2.) You have read that comic, and are just crediting Flash with a feat he didn't really accomplish.

Bottom line,
Flash didn't 'beat' instantaneous travel. smile

Only two? How about a third. The comic came out YEARS ago and I am not a scan whore and don't go thru scans like I have nothing better to do. I'm going off of memory.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm sorry, my written comprehension isn't that good. Please use English of some kind. Thanks.

smile

You are of no further interest to me ATM.

Tharg
You are of no further interest to me ATM.

O.K. T.T.F.N.

smile

Galan007
Only two? How about a third. The comic came out YEARS ago and I am not a scan whore and don't go thru scans like I have nothing better to do. I'm going off of memory. Cool.

I don't care whether or not you have, or haven't read said comic -- I just tend to giggle when I hear people, , say Flash beat insta-speed, when he really didn't.

Tharg
Cool.

I don't care whether or not you have, or haven't read said comic -- I just tend to giggle when I hear people, , say Flash beat insta-speed, when he really didn't.

To do so he would have to be outside time and therefore the instant. In the speedforce this would be possible. It's not what happened here though.

This nver guy is nver going get it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Cool.

From what I remember, and my perception of the comic at the time, I gathered that the writer meant to convey that with all of that extra speed, Flash beat instantaneous travel, as the cosmic diety in the floating professor x chair said.

Tharg
From what I remember, and my perception of the comic at the time, I gathered that the writer meant to convey that with all of that extra speed, Flash beat instantaneous travel, as the cosmic diety in the floating professor x chair said.

Bwahahahahahaha laughing

ha

haha

CaptainStoic
The only problem with Flash truly beating insta-travel is distance. lets say that if the race's end point was 10 Universes away, the Flash would never win Speed Force or not.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The only problem with Flash truly beating insta-travel is distance. lets say that if the race's end point was 10 Universes away, the Flash would never win Speed Force or not.

Unless he ran thru the speed force.

Tharg
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

Unless he was outside the instant and there before the moment.

smile

Galan007
From what I remember, and my perception of the comic at the time, I gathered that the writer meant to convey that with all of that extra speed, Flash beat instantaneous travel, as the cosmic deity in the floating professor x chair said. That's not what really happened though,
as all Flash really did was get from point A to point B, before the 'cosmic deity' pressed his insta-travel button.

Impressive? Sure.
> insta-speed impressive? Nah.smile

Galan007
To do so he would have to be outside time and therefore the instant. In the speedforce this would be possible. It's not what happened here though.

This nver guy is nver going get it. Yeah.

I'm not saying Flash can't do it -- just that in this particular instance.... he didn't. smile

Tharg
Yeah.

I'm not saying Flash can't do it -- just that in this particular instance.... he didn't. smile

Exactly. thumb up

Sundipped
It won't take long for SMP to find out Champion can't fly. SMP then destroys the planet their fighting on and leaves him to drift in space.

Runner could only BFR SMP w/space gem. Other than that, he'll get smacked around.

Inhuman
I really hate that runner doesnt have enough apearances.
Cause in these vs. fights he gets the same treatment everytime.

Like,

"He cant lift a love-seat cause he hasnt shown super strength in a comic" and so forth...erm

The Great Galen
Spite thread, SMP takes this all day....whats wrong with people geez.

Phantom Zone
*bump*

starlock
Team Champion And Runner for the win

Juntai
Prime wins.

Rorschach
Prime loses.

starlock
Originally posted by Juntai
Prime wins.

Team Champion for the win*

Hey did not want to go off topic but.....i finished the first two trades of animal man by morrison.......WOW wink Thanks for the tip, i know i confused you and galaan lol but i am fairly certain you were the first to tell me to get it, again thanks smile now its on to the third trade

Juntai
Originally posted by starlock
Team Champion for the win*

Hey did not want to go off topic but.....i finished the first two trades of animal man by morrison.......WOW wink Thanks for the tip, i know i confused you and galaan lol but i am fairly certain you were the first to tell me to get it, again thanks smile now its on to the third trade The third is amazing too. Do you have it already, or on order?

On a side note, I just noticed they were given the Gems, that makes it a little more fair I guess, provided they don't use them like idiots, as per usual. At first I was wondering why anyone was voting for the other team.

Astner
If the runner can manipulate space he can move at whatever speed he wishes, and make any opponent move at any speed he wishes.
He can make the distance between his face and Prime's fist a billion lightyears, and by that Prime wouldn't hit.

starlock
Originally posted by Juntai
The third is amazing too. Do you have it already, or on order?

On a side note, I just noticed they were given the Gems, that makes it a little more fair I guess, provided they don't use them like idiots, as per usual. At first I was wondering why anyone was voting for the other team.

If its SMP without the guardian upgrade...he looses
W/Upgrade closer but i think team still wins smile

It is at the comic shop as we speak, on the way home i will pick it up.....is that the last of morrisons run?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by starlock
If its SMP without the guardian upgrade...he looses
W/Upgrade closer but i think team still wins smile

It is at the comic shop as we speak, on the way home i will pick it up.....is that the last of morrisons run?

Well it was created before he got his guardian upgrade......

cheap cabbage
There's too little info to really judge superman prime. He's only had one real showing and that was a flashback. All we know is that his power is god like. The man tore down the gates of heaven and overthrew hell BEFORE he went in for his thousand year sundip. Then he went out and wrecked solaris who was busy beating down superman one million. Superman one million could move galaxies with his mind. He didn't even have to use superman powers. He took him down with a GL ring. Just his willpower alone should clinch this.

starlock
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
There's too little info to really judge superman prime. He's only had one real showing and that was a flashback. All we know is that his power is god like. The man tore down the gates of heaven and overthrew hell BEFORE he went in for his thousand year sundip. Then he went out and wrecked solaris who was busy beating down superman one million. Superman one million could move galaxies with his mind. He didn't even have to use superman powers. He took him down with a GL ring. Just his willpower alone should clinch this.

I think its superman prime..aka superboy prime the one who went nuts and cries allot...the one who helped alexander luthor?

Dark-Jaxx
SMP.

batdude123
Prime.

K3VIL
Considering Prime survived an explosion that destroyed a WHOLE Dc Universe, I onestly believe except for Abstracts or a Skyfather like Odin or RKT SP is a league of his own, and the Elders, mmm maybe if they outsmart him.

Dark-Jaxx
SMP IMO would beat most skyfathers, even Odin.

Kutulu
As much as I respect the Elders, I'm going to go with SMP here.

* Surviving a universe destroying explosion?
* Smashing apart Anti-Monitor like a joke (weaker version but still)
* beating up Ion (III)
* confronting Monarch face to face
* making a Guardian look like a feeble old man
* terrifying Mxy after ripping him from the fifth dimension and torturing him
* ripping apart the source wall with his hands effortlessly
* physically breaking his way through dimensional barriers multiple times (phantom zone, 5th dimension, source wall, etc.)

The list goes on... SMP is a total beast. I can't wait for Final Crisis to start. big grin

Dark-Jaxx
Me neither. It is fairly obvious IMO that SMP will be the villain.

Also, SMP if you notice will be one of the only constant in the Three Crisis'.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Kutulu
As much as I respect the Elders, I'm going to go with SMP here.

* Surviving a universe destroying explosion?
* Smashing apart Anti-Monitor like a joke (weaker version but still)
* beating up Ion (III)
* confronting Monarch face to face
* making a Guardian look like a feeble old man
* terrifying Mxy after ripping him from the fifth dimension and torturing him
* ripping apart the source wall with his hands effortlessly
* physically breaking his way through dimensional barriers multiple times (phantom zone, 5th dimension, source wall, etc.)

The list goes on... SMP is a total beast. I can't wait for Final Crisis to start. big grin

Well if its guardian amped SMP then yeah he probably wins, but I think they can beat the other version prior to his upgrade.

Im pretty sure him capturing MXy was PIS.

Erik-Lensherr
SMP.

Juntai
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Me neither. It is fairly obvious IMO that SMP will be the villain.

Also, SMP if you notice will be one of the only constant in the Three Crisis'. And uhh... Superman. And several others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.