red hulk vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

smashyou
red hulk punches out watcher, superman cant punch out batman,

who wins?

Horrificus
Originally posted by smashyou

who wins?
Holy Crap!
What the Hell are you talking about?!

smashyou
it says red hulk punches out the watcher, superman beat up batman and he wasnt dead or nothing, red hulk wins

Battlehammer
you can't be serous

JasonK4
laughing out loud

smashyou
shut up, it goign to happenb,

you think dwarfs are cool, hulk eats them

Battlehammer
....................hulk eats dwarfs............wierd.

smashyou
true

Doctor-Alvis
Superman can't even eat one dwarf.

Red Hulk wins.

smashyou
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis

Red Hulk wins. damn riht

Badabing

Red Hulk wins. laughing out loud

Soljer

who wins?

KMC does.

As soon as another round of troll/socks are banned.

Soljer

Red Hulk wins.
laughing.

endrict
Red Hulk hasn't even released yet, this fight should be voided out.

smashyou
Originally posted by Soljer
KMC does.

As soon as another round of troll/socks are banned.

yo know nothing

smashyou
Originally posted by endrict
Red Hulk hasn't even released yet, this fight should be voided out. and yo shoudld stfu

endrict
and yo shoudld stfu

Reported Troll.

smashyou
i dont care. get a life

rerted hehr

Horrificus
That was a really great thread!

janus77
hmm, someone's been eating hash-brownies today? confused

Estacado
i dont care. get a life

rerted hehr
haermm

guy222
Red Hulk comes out in January

smashyou
Originally posted by guy222
Red Hulk comes out in January

Bouboumaster
What the **** is Red Hulk?

smashyou
he even stronger

Horrificus
and he's RED!
It's totally awesome!

dur313 <--------- SmashYou

smashyou
so true

janus77
http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hulk003zt3.jpg
Abomination and Red Hulk.

not sure about the look, prefer how Hulk was drawn in WWH and Planet Hulk. too vein-y no expression

Arahan
what are red hulks powers?

is he stronger than a train?
faster than a bullet?
more gay than northstar?

Inhuman
Originally posted by Arahan
what are red hulks powers?

is he stronger than a train?
faster than a bullet?
more gay than northstar?

His heart is 10X stronger. Hence the veiny appearance.
He jumped straight through the sun gaining various solar powers. Explaines the red sun burned skin.

Plus he is f*cking PISSED!

lordboo
Originally posted by janus77
http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hulk003zt3.jpg
Abomination and Red Hulk.

not sure about the look, prefer how Hulk was drawn in WWH and Planet Hulk. too vein-y no expression

abomination looks like doomsday there.

Arahan
Originally posted by lordboo
abomination looks like doomsday there.

yeah fighting such a pissed Hulk would be everyones Doomsday big grin

Horrificus
Please God, let them finally write Abomination the way he should be written...

... as Hulk's Executioner.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Horrificus
Please God, let them finally write Abomination the way he should be written...

... as Hulk's Executioner.

Abomination dies against Red Hulk. Hulk is Abomination's executioner.

Symmetric Chaos
RedHulk asplodes Clark's soul.

janus77
hmm, if the Red Hulk isn't Banner could it be Nick Fury?
the scar above the eye and that countenance... seems like it.

still, if it isn't Banner then it isn't "Hulk", just some random uber powerful gamma monster.

Mr. Slippyfist
the scar above the eye and that countenance... seems like it. If you're right, Inhuman will give you buttsecks.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
If you're right, Inhuman will give you buttsecks.

This is true shifty

Kutulu
The very first version of Hulk:
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l292/Grenloke/Jesus_Hulk.jpg

Kutulu
the scar above the eye and that countenance... seems like it.

still, if it isn't Banner then it isn't "Hulk", just some random uber powerful gamma monster.

Hmmm.... no scar on this scan though:
http://wizarduniverse.com/_images_/006767/Red%20Hulk.jpg

Kutulu
New interview with Loeb is up:
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/006767606.cfm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kutulu
New interview with Loeb is up:
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/006767606.cfm

Oh . . . so basically all this will do is produce untold amounts of bitching.

janus77
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
If you're right, Inhuman will give you buttsecks.
I'd rather Wonder Woman, but if I'm drunk I'm not fussy smile

WrathfulDwarf
http://wizarduniverse.com/_images_/006767/Red%20Hulk.jpg

Man! He looks constipated.

Inhuman

Symmetric Chaos
I'd rather Wonder Woman, but if I'm drunk I'm not fussy smile

WonderWoman lacks the equipment to give you buttsecks. She can receive it of course, but outside of your fanfics it won't go the other way . . .

janus77
Loeb sounds a bit ... worrying no expression.
I like the novelty of a Red Hulk but, I don't like the thought that it might not be Banner-Hulk. just doesn't wash... like having a "Spider-man" who isn't Peter Parker or a Batman that isn't Bruce Wayne, well at least the latter is more reasonable as Batman is merely an instrument for creating fear in criminals.

Symmetric Chaos

janus77
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
WonderWoman lacks the equipment to give you buttsecks. She can receive it of course, but outside of your fanfics it won't go the other way . . .
well, giving of the butt qualifies as giving, in my mind smile.

still say I prefer Wonder Woman, I think I can find some use for her, buttsecks shortcomings notwithstanding.

janus77

Inhuman
well, giving of the butt qualifies as giving, in my mind smile.

still say I prefer Wonder Woman, I think I can find some use for her, buttsecks shortcomings notwithstanding.

With one slight squeeze of her ....*****.... she would tear off your equipment no prob if you tried to mate with her.

janus77
Originally posted by Inhuman
With one slight squeeze of her ....*****.... she would tear off your equipment no prob if you tried to mate with her.
Greeks eh? gotta love 'em...

I'm sure there's a Man of Steel pun in there somewhere.

Kutulu
Loeb sounds a bit ... worrying no expression.
I like the novelty of a Red Hulk but, I don't like the thought that it might not be Banner-Hulk. just doesn't wash... like having a "Spider-man" who isn't Peter Parker or a Batman that isn't Bruce Wayne, well at least the latter is more reasonable as Batman is merely an instrument for creating fear in criminals.

I can't wait to see the amount of b*tching in this forum when Red Hulk punches out a Watcher. The Hulk hate knob will turn to 11 on KMC.

It sounds that the force of nature part of the Hulk got loose somehow of Banner, so with no Banner personality to hold it back so people don't die and such... then there technically would be no limit to his power. Instead of normal where it gets to a certain point, then ramps down, this version of the Hulk sounds like it just simply keeps growing without stopping.

Inhuman
Greeks eh? gotta love 'em...

I'm sure there's a Man of Steel pun in there somewhere.

Far from itsmile It sounded better that way than to sound like a perv.

Grinning Goku
I can't wait to see the amount of b*tching in this forum when Red Hulk punches out a Watcher. The Hulk hate knob will turn to 11 on KMC.

Of course it will because it's a load of bullshit. Jesus! I'm convinced you want Hulk to be the God of the Marvel Universe. It's only a matter of time before he snaps LT's neck. roll eyes (sarcastic)

janus77
Far from itsmile It sounded better that way than to sound like a perv.
I don't sound like a perv. I am one cool

umm and hmm, what about The Flash? she won't know whether he's coming or going ... sick

Inhuman
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Of course it will because it's a load of bullshit. Jesus! I'm convinced you want Hulk to be the God of the Marvel Universe. It's only a matter of time before he snaps LT's neck. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LT doesnt have a neck wink

But he will thunder clap his 3 heads like a ballon

Inhuman
I don't sound like a perv. I am one cool

umm and hmm, what about The Flash? she won't know whether he's coming or going ... sick

Ahhh Flash.....the . 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001
quintrillionth second man.

Kutulu
Of course it will because that's a load of bullshit. Jesus! I'm convinced you want Hulk to be the God of the Marvel Universe. It's only a matter of time before he snaps LT's neck. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I only want Hulk to gain the respect he deserves - on these forums. The reason I started defending him in the first place was from reading these forums and the amount of hate heaped upon his character.

To be honest I didn't care for most of the Hulk stories up until the Planet Hulk saga. It opened up a more human side to his character. The Hulk is, as stated by several writers, a force of nature.

It seems that Loeb caught onto that same idea, and decided to expand it. That's why I am looking forward to it.

Grinning Goku
LT doesnt have a neck wink

That's why I wrote that. The Hulk can do anything. He'll break your neck even if you don't have one. LOL. What a joke. I'll definitely be reading the Red Hulk issues to have a few laughs. He probably has an abstract hit list too.

Symmetric Chaos
Of course it will because it's a load of bullshit.

So if a writer creates a completely new character it's feats are invalidated simply because the new character has the word "Hulk" in the name?

You need to chill and look at this slightly more objectively.

Grinning Goku
I only want Hulk to gain the respect he deserves - on these forums. The reason I started defending him in the first place was from reading these forums and the amount of hate heaped upon his character.

To be honest I didn't care for most of the Hulk stories up until the Planet Hulk saga. It opened up a more human side to his character. The Hulk is, as stated by several writers, a force of nature.

It seems that Loeb caught onto that same idea, and decided to expand it. That's why I am looking forward to it.

I like the Hulk but when you have him punching out a high level cosmic being, that kind of kills it for me. Back in the 90's and early 2000's the Hulk was ****ing awesome to me, and I don't appreciate the direction they are taking with his character.

Kutulu
So if a writer creates a completely new character it's feats are invalidated simply because the new character has the word "Hulk" in the name?

My point exactly. Simply because "Red Hulk" has "Hulk" in his name people are already bashing him here. He might not even be the same guy for all we know at this point.

If people on these forums looked at WWH as a new character, and simply saw an invader come to Marvel Earth and do what WWH did, he would have gained a heck of a lot more respect than Hulk did, simply because he is Hulk.

Count Nefaria
laughing

janus77

It sounds that the force of nature part of the Hulk got loose somehow of Banner, so with no Banner personality to hold it back so people don't die and such... then there technically would be no limit to his power. Instead of normal where it gets to a certain point, then ramps down, this version of the Hulk sounds like it just simply keeps growing without stopping.
yes well the hate is pretty bizarre and funny... without it, we'd stop talking about the Hulk after 2/3 posts... just "hmm can the Hulk catch xxx, 'cos if he does, then xxx is dead", "ditto. neeeeext!".

I think the punching Watcher thing doesn't sound so good, nor does the idea of a Hulk without Banner.

both of these things sound like finality, as far as the character goes. after you smack down a Watcher, what more is there left to do? Galactus a few Celestials and then Eternity ... pretty much the end of the road for "The Strongest One The Is". rather see his powers develop laterally, explore their nature, maybe explore his ability to feed off the Dark Dimension's energies ... in some ways he is like Galactus, he can feed off of mystical and material energies (Dark Dimensions/shadow creatures and of course, Gamma).

also without Banner, there's not much in the way of character to have, just rage... sounds like a major regression as far as the quality of Hulk writing goes. Pak was the best thing to happen to the character in ages, imo.

Grinning Goku

Sorry, but I don't look at severe jobbing objectively. erm

yes well the hate is pretty bizarre and funny... without it, we'd stop talking about the Hulk after 2/3 posts... just "hmm can the Hulk catch xxx, 'cos if he does, then xxx is dead", "ditto. neeeeext!".

I think the punching Watcher thing doesn't sound so good, nor does the idea of a Hulk without Banner.

both of these things sound like finality, as far as the character goes. after you smack down a Watcher, what more is there left to do? Galactus a few Celestials and then Eternity ... pretty much the end of the road for "The Strongest One The Is". rather see his powers develop laterally, explore their nature, maybe explore his ability to feed off the Dark Dimension's energies ... in some ways he is like Galactus, he can feed off of mystical and material energies (Dark Dimensions/shadow creatures and of course, Gamma).

also without Banner, there's not much in the way of character to have, just rage... sounds like a major regression as far as the quality of Hulk writing goes. Pak was the best thing to happen to the character in ages, imo.

Thank you.

horrorwolf
Red Hulk in a curbstomp.

Inhuman
Would be funny to see hulk punching out high cosmics.
On the other hand thats what happens with supes. He punches out whoever he damn pleases. No one is too high up the food chain to be punched out by supes.

Estacado
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Red Hulk in a curbstomp.
Based on?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Estacado
Based on?

http://www.absolutad.com/gallery/originals_bullshit1_ranndino.jpg

Kutulu
Based on?

Punching out a Water, supposedly. Watchers being slightly above skyfather.

Symmetric Chaos
Sorry, but I don't look at severe jobbing objectively. erm

If this is the character's established power level then it isn't jobbing. What you aren't taking into account is that this isn't Hulk, this is a completely new character.

Symmetric Chaos
http://www.absolutad.com/gallery/originals_bullshit1_ranndino.jpg

laughing laughing Brilliant.

Kutulu
If this is the character's established power level then it isn't jobbing. What you aren't taking into account is that this isn't Hulk, this is a completely new character.

Like you said, simply attaching Hulk's name to a character makes him weaker to most of KMC.

Estacado
This happened when?

janus77
Would be funny to see hulk punching out high cosmics.
On the other hand thats what happens with supes. He punches out whoever he damn pleases.
yes but, aside from The Flash and Batman, DC's just a Superman outfit.
Marvel's got stronger titles, imo ... which is probably why Hulk hasn't biffed the cosmics yet. he's had enough to go on with quarrels with Avengers, FF, Thor etc.

I don't see the need to punch out a Watcher to demonstrate that Hulk is indeed "The Strongest There Is", because there's plenty there in The Hulk's powers that should be investigated and expanded up...

what's the reason for his ability to grab energy? does it mean that he could grab Gladiator's H-V and yank him in? does it mean that he can throw energy?

what happens after Hulk goes 'supernova', like near the end of WWH #5? where does he go from there? does he grow in size/mass or does he explode that energy?

what's the real reason why they can't duplicate the situation that created The Hulk?
Is Bruce Banner some sort of a mutant after all?

Symmetric Chaos
This happened when?

Hasn't happened yet. Apparently RedHulk is going to do it srug

Kutulu
This happened when?

Hasn't happened yet, and Red Hulk hasn't been seen yet either. Yet being the key word here. Various sources have stated that it was in the plans for Red Hulk to punch out a Watcher during a battle. To knock out a cosmic level being such as a Walker (example being Galactus fought a very powerful Watcher for a thousand years) would be an extreme display of power.

Estacado
Hasn't happened yet, and Red Hulk hasn't been seen yet either. Yet being the key word here. Various sources have stated that it was in the plans for Red Hulk to punch out a Watcher during a battle. To knock out a cosmic level being such as a Walker (example being Galactus fought a very powerful Watcher for a thousand years) would be an extreme display of power.
Any proof that it will happen?

Kutulu
Marvel's got stronger titles, imo ... which is probably why Hulk hasn't biffed the cosmics yet. he's had enough to go on with quarrels with Avengers, FF, Thor etc.

I don't see the need to punch out a Watcher to demonstrate that Hulk is indeed "The Strongest There Is", because there's plenty there in The Hulk's powers that should be investigated and expanded up...

what's the reason for his ability to grab energy? does it mean that he could grab Gladiator's H-V and yank him in? does it mean that he can throw energy?

what happens after Hulk goes 'supernova', like near the end of WWH #5? where does he go from there? does he grow in size/mass or does he explode that energy?

what's the real reason why they can't duplicate the situation that created The Hulk?

Bruce Banner is not a mutant.

Kutulu
Any proof that it will happen?

It's planned on, until we see it in a few months there will be no proof.

Estacado
It's planned on, until we see it in a few months there will be no proof.
So Red Huk wins based on he will possibly punch out a Watcher in a few months but there is no proof to back it up at the moment..........hmm

Kutulu
So Red Huk wins based on he will possibly punch out a Watcher in a few months but there is no proof to back it up at the moment..........hmmm

Red Hulk doesn't even exist at the moment. durznuts

Estacado
I know.

Kutulu
I know.
Ok so then why are you asking about proof for a non-existent event that may or may not happen to a character that doesn't exist yet? huh

Estacado
Hope this helps....

Originally posted by horrorwolf
Red Hulk in a curbstomp.
Based on?

janus77
Bruce Banner is not a mutant.
I know but, just that the gamma explosion causing Hulk would suggest a repeatable 'test'... which hasn't been the case so far. so something must be different about Bruce, no?

see, that kind of exploration of his power would be a really satisfying read. not that smashing a Watcher wouldn't be cool, in a brief thrill kind of way, just that it wouldn't be as interesting as watching him do stuff you know he should be able to but never has quite gotten around to or develop/further expand his powers 'logically'.

I'd like to see him begin leaping from planet to planet, like he did when on Sakaar's moon. that would be the foundations for some - brief - cosmic shenannigans, imo... leaping into space taking on heralds and ass-bandits alike (that's Mar-vell wink).

I also want to see what's with Hulk's blood generating plant-life on Sakaar, that's some very interesting stuff... does it mean that Hulk is some kind of regenerative elixir, capable of bringing anything back to life?

Inhuman

Yeah I agree for the most part. He should be earths strongest and stronger than some aliens, and cosmics. BUT not to get outahand.
The lame Champion should be the cosmic equivalent of the hulk IMO.

Symmetric Chaos
I know but, just that the gamma explosion causing Hulk would suggest a repeatable 'test'... which hasn't been the case so far. so something must be different about Bruce, no?

It's been tried twice thst I know of. Abom failed because the conditions weren't exactly the same. Sasquatch failed because a god interfered.

One failed test doesn't mean that Bruce is somehow different.

AFAIK the implication was always that Bruce was just spectacularly luck (or unlucky).

janus77
but Champion's really lame, nowhere near the charisma or class of Hulk.
Champion is a true 100% brick. Hulk's something more, much stronger too, but much more dynamic ...

I don't see the point of half the "Eternals", they seem painfully lame imo... especially Champion and The Runner ... Galactus should just chew 'em up, might be a good snack on the way to Earth.

Kutulu
Champion is a true 100% brick. Hulk's something more, much stronger too, but much more dynamic ...

I don't see the point of half the "Eternals", they seem painfully lame imo... especially Champion and The Runner ... Galactus should just chew 'em up, might be a good snack on the way to Earth.

Champion and the Runner are Elders, not Eternals. Elders are supposed to be one-sided, it's in their very nature; it's the reason they gained immortality. The idea is that they each have become so obsessed with one thing over all others, that it's this drive to continue to get better at it that they gained immortality and lasted beyond their entire race dying off.

janus77
It's been tried twice thst I know of. Abom failed because the conditions weren't exactly the same. Sasquatch failed because a god interfered.

One failed test doesn't mean that Bruce is somehow different.

AFAIK the implication was always that Bruce was just spectacularly luck (or unlucky).
I thought there were more attempts than that?
confused

I hope there is more to The Hulk's origins than an experiment gone wrong, somehow not really too struck with the idea of a big bomb mutating him into a creature of infinite potential. as bad as lightning striking Flash.

btw, what exactly was 'not right' with the Abomination experiment? I thought Banner just got caught up near the origin of the gamma explosion, not at the heart of it...

Inhuman

Champ has been written as a lame brick, but should be more.
He possesses the power primordial. Champ was just an example. Another character should be the cosmic hulk. Not the actual hulk being ruined by making him take out highfathers and above.

Runner lame? confused
Nope. Runner would school most these cosmic chumps if he was written like the true elder he is.
Scratch that. If he had more appearances.

janus77
Champion and the Runner are Elders, not Eternals. Elders are supposed to be one-sided, it's in their very nature; it's the reason they gained immortality. The idea is that they each have become so obsessed with one thing over all others, that it's this drive to continue to get better at it that they gained immortality and lasted beyond their entire race dying off.
yep, them's the buggers...
still naff though yes.

Symmetric Chaos

Runner would bitchslap Galactus mad

janus77
Champ has been written as a lame brick, but should be more.
He possesses the power primordial. Champ was just an example. Another character should be the cosmic hulk. Not the actual hulk being ruined by making him take out highfathers and above.

Runner lame? confused
Nope. Runner would school most these cosmic chumps if he was written like the true elder he is.
Scratch that. If he had more appearances.
I meant lame as in one-dimensional. it's in the nature of the characters that they pursue one thing endlessly, as K- says... just that it makes them very very yawnsome.

I've no problems with Hulk taking on/out cosmic level characters as such... he is meant to have "infinite strength" and such, just don't think it's all that interesting. I'd rather see Galactus destroy them, 'cos Galactus has an interesting history in cosmics, like Hulk has with Thor-level characters.

Hulk's beaten The Gardener before, he's torn apart weapons created for fighting The Celestials so that potential's always been there, in plain sight...

janus77
Runner would bitchslap Galactus mad
from inside his colon smile

JackieCD
Ummm superman?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by JackieCD
Ummm superman?

I don't think you know who RedHulk is, do you?

Soljer
I don't think you know who RedHulk is, do you?

Uhmmm...

Does anyone?

Symmetric Chaos
Uhmmm...

Does anyone?

. . .

Maybe Loeb?

Soljer
. . .

Maybe Loeb?

Quit acting as if Loeb is actually a talented, practiced, thoughtful writer. The **** doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground - it's insanely doubtful as to whether he even knows what he's going to write before his pen touches paper.

Symmetric Chaos
Quit acting as if Loeb is actually a talented, practiced, thoughtful writer. The **** doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground - it's insanely doubtful as to whether he even knows what he's going to write before his pen touches paper.

Or even during wacko

Val
Loeb is easily a top 3 writer.

Horrificus
http://wizarduniverse.com/_images_/006767/Red%20Hulk.jpg eeuuuwwww... Hulk Nipples.

Val
Is it just me or can you kind of see Thing's face in Hulk's chest there? Maybe I've just lost it. laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Val
Is it just me or can you kind of see Thing's face in Hulk's chest there? Maybe I've just lost it. laughing out loud

You've lost it. Anyone can see that it's a Pred or an Illithid.

llagrok
Originally posted by Val

I see my own face.

TricksterPriest

QFT. After S/B and Onslaught Reborn, Loeb has no writing cred at this point.

Btw, I heard Red Hulk is either going to be his unborn child via Caiera, or an experiment to rez Rick Jones gone wrong.

Horrificus
as I said... Rick Jones

Nod
Chest looks more like Man-Thing or Swamp Thing or whatever its called.

Troop
Superman wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.