Nova Corps vs GL Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old-Wizard.com
Who wins an all out war?

smashyou
What the f**k?

nova corps have nova and worldmind

Gecko4lif
Gl corps have ion

And im not talking about the gay noob yat ion

Tharg
This thread is genius.......

laughing

At present it's Nova (carrying the worldmind which is being infiltrated by the Phalanx) on his own Vs. The Guardians, GL's and Ion.

Hmmmm.

Old-Wizard.com
Originally posted by Tharg
This thread is genius.......

laughing

At present it's Nova (carrying the worldmind which is being infiltrated by the Phalanx) on his own Vs. The Guardians, GL's and Ion.

Hmmmm.

The thread obviously implies the Nova Corps still is at its height. Such as when someone says Odin vs. someone they assume Odin is still alive.

I didn't think it'd be that complicated to figure out that I'd have to spell it out.

Val
The Nova Corps isn't even in the same league as the GL's.

Old-Wizard.com
Originally posted by Val

I do agree though. The GL corps wins. just in shear numbers. But the nova corps does have some former heralds. and many GL members are very...VERY weak.

Galan007
Originally posted by Val
The Nova Corps isn't even in the same league as the GL's. I know.

The NC are on a much higher level. kinda

Tharg
Originally posted by Old-Wizard.com
The thread obviously implies the Nova Corps still is at its height. Such as when someone says Odin vs. someone they assume Odin is still alive.

I didn't think it'd be that complicated to figure out that I'd have to spell it out.

Why is that obvious. Unless otherwise stated current situations are used.

Originally posted by Val

So true.

Val
I do agree though. The GL corps wins. just in shear numbers. But the nova corps does have some former heralds. and many GL members are very...VERY weak.
Probably not as weak as you think. Are the guy who thinks Professor Xavier is more powerful than Hal?

Tharg
Originally posted by Val
Probably not as weak as you think. Are the guy who thinks Professor Xavier is more powerful than Hal?

Exactly again. thumb up

Old-Wizard.com
Originally posted by Val

Yes. Prof. X could just take control of Hal's mind. Although I obviously think its possible for GL to defeat Prof. X in certain situations, I believe if they both knew they fighting each other, staring each other down, Chuck would simply take control of GL's mind and make him swallow his own ring and choke on it.

But that's another thread topic altogether.

I know that a lot of people on these forums look at the GLs as though they were basically gods, but personally I don't put them at anywhere near the power level of say, a Herald of Galactus.

That being said, I do think some GLs are super poweful, and that Hal Jordan is probably amongst the top ten most powerful superheroes of all time. (albeit at 10).

llagrok
Hulk's willpower >>> Hal's willpower

WrathfulDwarf
I haven't seen much from the Nova Corps.

GL Corps have shown a lot of themselves during their fight agaisn't the Sinestro corps.

I'll give it to the GL Corps.

Acrosurge
Yes. Prof. X could just take control of Hal's mind. Although I obviously think its possible for GL to defeat Prof. X in certain situations, I believe if they both knew they fighting each other, staring each other down, Chuck would simply take control of GL's mind and make him swallow his own ring and choke on it.

I know that a lot of people on these forums look at the GLs as though they were basically gods, but personally I don't put them at anywhere near the power level of say, a Herald of Galactus.

That being said, I do think some GLs are super poweful, and that Hal Jordan is probably amongst the top ten most powerful superheroes of all time. (albeit at 10). I agree with most of what you've got here, however, I don't see the Nova Corps defeating the GL Corps. On the whole, the GLs have a huge power, defense, and versatility advantage over the NC. The Novas could bring their starships and technology to help balance the scales, but I still see the GLC winning a very comfortable majority.

Old-Wizard.com
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I agree with most of what you've got here, however, I don't see the Nova Corps defeating the GL Corps. On the whole, the GLs have a huge power, defense, and versatility advantage over the NC. The Nova's could bring their starships and technology to help balance the scales, but I still see the GLC winning a very comfortable majority.

again, I agree. I think GL Corps takes it too.

Val

That being said, I do think some GLs are super poweful, and that Hal Jordan is probably amongst the top ten most powerful superheroes of all time. (albeit at 10).
In other words, you don't know much about GL.

Old-Wizard.com
Originally posted by Val
In other words, you don't know much about GL.

I know you can beat him up with a yellow banana.

Old-Wizard.com
Ok, j/k about the banana, but yeah Prof. X would kill him.

Galan007
Originally posted by Val
Your avatar disturbs me..... Change it, please. smile

Acrosurge
again, I agree. I think GL Corps takes it too. Ah. Somehow, my brain dreamt up the idea that you disagreed! smile

How would one make this battle even? Add Heralds? Ronan? Elders? Classic Drax? I dunno.

Val
Originally posted by Galan007
Your avatar disturbs me..... Change it, please. smile
No.

Galan007
Originally posted by Val
No. Damn.

Tharg
Originally posted by Val
No.

I like it, I am not sure I understand it though. It seems almost Freudian.

Old-Wizard.com
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Ah. Somehow, my brain dreamt up the idea that you disagreed! smile

How would one make this battle even? Add Heralds? Ronan? Elders? Classic Drax? I dunno.

Not sure it can be even. Just curious as to people's opinions. The Nova Corps does have some former Heralds, but I think just by shear numbers, the GL Corps takes the fight. Now, if it was and even number of Nova Corps and GLs, and we used some of the weaker-willed GLs, the Nova Corps stands a decent chance.

Val
Originally posted by Tharg
I like it, I am not sure I understand it though. It seems almost Freudian.
You could say that. It's Logan's "O" face.

llagrok
Originally posted by Val
No.

I'd like you to change it as well.

Val
The O face stays, dammit!

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Val
The O face stays, dammit! I like it. I picture Wolverine going, "Thunder! Thunder! Thunder! Thunder Cats! HOOOOOOOOOOH!"

Tharg
Originally posted by Val
You could say that. It's Logan's "O" face.

His what face?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.