Hitman, Next Game??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Yo dudes, I was just wondering if there was another Hitman game coming out in the near future.

I only ask because I want to next-gen version of the game for the PS3, I think it would be sweet.

I loved Kane and Lynch, very fast loading times and very nice graphics.

Neo Darkhalen
I don't know, there might be?

With the movie and all.

Discos
yeah thats why I decided to ask the question just now, while there is a general Hitman follow just now.

Cant find anything on the website or wikipedia. Meh hopefully

Morridini
Quick search gave this result:

"We are looking forward with much anticipation to the sequels to Just Cause and Battlestations: Midway, which are already in development, and new versions of world-leading franchises Tomb Raider and Hitman," chief executive Jane Cavanagh said in SCi's year-end report.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/hitman5/news.html?sid=6179961&om_act=convert&om_clk=newsfeatures&tag=newsfeatures;title;1

Discos
cheers dude, at least I know something is in the pipeline to look forward too.

@st
After Kane and Lynch bombed they need to go back to their proven franchise. stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
Hitman 2, good game favorite of the series.

Discos
is that silent assassin? that was my fav.

Kane and Lynch didnt bomb, it just wasnt a huge hit. I enjoyed playing it, some of the missions needing repeating about 20 times but meh I put up with it.

Neo Darkhalen
Yeah the one where you get your missions from a shed in a church ground.

Smasandian
Originally posted by Discos
is that silent assassin? that was my fav.

Kane and Lynch didnt bomb, it just wasnt a huge hit. I enjoyed playing it, some of the missions needing repeating about 20 times but meh I put up with it.

Yeah, that was Hitman 2.

That game was alot of fun. I didnt mind Contracts, or Blood Money but Hitman 2 was the best.

One of my favourite missions is when you sneak into a building and assassinate your target through a glass windown using the sniper rifle and your handler giving you clues on who it is because you dont know.

Very intense. It seems to me though that the newer Hitman games are going the whole "you can do anything but enviornment kills are preferred" and thats great but sometimes I like to have an more scripted level to mix things up.

ragesRemorse
hitman 2 was the last hitman game worth playing.

and kane and lynch did bomb, it is a shit game

Neo Darkhalen
Hitman 2 was the best Hitman game

kodak
People dislike IoI + Eidos
heh, Well i dont know how the sales for Kane and lynch did, but im fairly sure that if the sales were good, they'll be working on freedom fighters 2 next, its on their "To Do" list.
And "IF" that bombs out,... then it's most likely back to Hitman in attempt to get out of the dark hole that is debt.

Discos
haha hole of debt...nah sales are generally good for Kane and Lynch just now.

Freedom fighters? cant remember that one.

Hitman 2 ruled, probably the first games I bought for the PS2 other than GTA games or Max Payne

Utrigita
I nearly like all the hitman missions except when you in the Contract... well the ones that have played Codename 47 and Contract get the meaning.

kodak
Originally posted by Discos
haha hole of debt...nah sales are generally good for Kane and Lynch just now.

Freedom fighters? cant remember that one.

Hitman 2 ruled, probably the first games I bought for the PS2 other than GTA games or Max Payne Freedom Fighters didnt sell that great, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone other then me who has a copy (ive got 2, one for pc and one for ps2)

Not many liked it, but i thought it was great.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by kodak
Freedom Fighters didnt sell that great, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone other then me who has a copy (ive got 2, one for pc and one for ps2)

Not many liked it, but i thought it was great.

Freedom fighters was a great game

kodak
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Freedom fighters was a great game Multi-player was shit, but other then that, well worth making a Sequel

Smasandian
Freedom Fighters was awesome.

Probalby the greatest experience I had on the GC outside of Zelda and Madden. Loved it.

I would love to see an sequel.

kodak
they should really add in a multi-player for PC if they do a 2nd game, or at least get a better Multi-player, you gotta admit it was rather crappy.
fun, but crappy.

but back to topic. Hitman?
They could do another one, but really, How many people can he kill? there has to be an end to his hitlist sometime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.