Batman(West) vs. Batman(Keaton) vs. Batman(Kilmer) vs. Batman(Clooney) vs. BatmanBale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Rank them in order of Movie Feats only big grin

severance
Bale body weight went from 120lbs to 220lbs in less than a year. Thats quite a feat

Hitman911
Kilmer's feat at the end when he saved Robin and the girl was pretty sick.

Badabing
Adam West WTFPWNS all of them!

guy222
Adam West>>> cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
Adam West could get out of shit that made no sense. He had an answer for everything in his utility belt

endrict
Bale for Coolest and West for his brains.

Ummm....who to pick.

Val
Well Clooney clearly had the best suit.

http://i1.tinypic.com/82xhslj.jpg

sick

endrict
Originally posted by Val

sick

Ugh!! Robin and his nipples....too bad that Batgirl couldn't have worn those.

Erik-Lensherr
http://user.it.uu.se/~frho1323/BatmanWithBomb.jpg

braz
West pwns, he just simply has an answer for everything in his belt.

Bale- pwned 4 ninjas at once, took down 5 armed men with guns, beat up like 15 guys, saved racheal 3 times, pimped scarecrow, killed ra's, headbutted falcone aaaaannnnd...Took out 2 hot European chicks on a date at once. big grin

Kilmer and Clooney both looked and acted stupid with horrid batmobiles, but Keaton did a relatively good job. He was scary, psychotic, very smart, nice suit, batmobile, gadgets, whooped catwoman, killed jack nicholson and danny glover( heh big grin) aaaaannnnddd... screwed Kim Bassinger wink

Need I say more.?

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Val

sick

Clooney's penis is bigger than O'Donnell's.

Badabing
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Clooney's penis is bigger than O'Donnell's. Rosie O'Donnell's?

Hitman911
Clooney pwned Dr. Freeze and Ivy

braz
Originally posted by Badabing
Rosie O'Donnell's?

Doubt it.

Hitman911
Keaton had the best girl(Basinger) and the coolest villans(Nickelson, DeVito, and C. Walkin) - more cowbell baby!!!

severance
West had anti-shark spray in his belt. Like you do!

smashyou
west wins

Hitman911
Originally posted by severance
West had anti-shark spray in his belt. Like you do! is that an in movie feat?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Hitman911
Keaton had the best girl(Basinger) and the coolest villans(Nickelson, DeVito, and C. Walkin) - more cowbell baby!!!

QFT. He also had Pfiefer(sp?). As both girlfriend and villain.rock

He also appeared to be stronger than the and showed martial arts/fighting/defence against the guy with the 2 swords in the alley rather than corney ice scence(Clooney) or bad fighting(Kilmer) or close ups where you couldnt see much(Bale). Imo that is.erm

braz
It was just the first scene that was really close-up, all the others were from a fair distance. Bale Imo was def the most able martial artist, then Keaton.

janus77
Originally posted by braz
West pwns, he just simply has an answer for everything in his belt.

Bale- pwned 4 ninjas at once, took down 5 armed men with guns, beat up like 15 guys, saved racheal 3 times, pimped scarecrow, killed ra's, headbutted falcone aaaaannnnd...Took out 2 hot European chicks on a date at once. big grin

Kilmer and Clooney both looked and acted stupid with horrid batmobiles, but Keaton did a relatively good job. He was scary, psychotic, very smart, nice suit, batmobile, gadgets, whooped catwoman, killed jack nicholson and danny glover( heh big grin) aaaaannnnddd... screwed Kim Bassinger wink

Need I say more.?
Keaton then Kilmer (Nicole Kidman).
West for the hokey fun with dubious undercurrents...

Clooney era Batman was hideous :s ... even Alicia Silverstone couldn't save it sad.

Bale's good, but it's more the story and the directing, rather than the Batman's persona that captures you.

jrodslam
It was just the first scene that was really close-up, all the others were from a fair distance. Bale Imo was def the most able martial artist, then Keaton.

When he fought the ninjas was pretty close also. And when the fought Gang boss's thugs(while he was in limo), you didnt get to see any fighing at all. You just heard the punches.

jrodslam
ANNNDDDD, Keaten had much better reflexes. Deflecting a bullet aimed to the head wile within 5 feet.

And as a bonus, Keatons Batmobile was the best Batmobile ever.

Val
Negative. The Keaton mobile sucked. Needed a rope to turn corners.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Val
Negative. The Keaton mobile sucked. Needed a rope to turn corners.

Haha! That was just for the last second powerslide.

The Keaton mobile also had the weapons and armor to boot.

Val
The armor was cool, I'll give you that.

I'd still take the tank though.

Hitman911
It was just the first scene that was really close-up, all the others were from a fair distance. Bale Imo was def the most able martial artist, then Keaton. Umm. no!! Keaton one-shots and double kitana wielding ninja!!

yugotank
West was the BEST......His car as well!

Hitman911
Originally posted by yugotank
West was the BEST......His car as well! Happy Dance

Hitman911
bump

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
http://user.it.uu.se/~frho1323/BatmanWithBomb.jpg

Hitman911
Keaton FTW!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.