HAppy Bday Magee (perhaps the longest regular poster in the comics section)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tharg
This guy has been a member since 2003 and as a lurker I loved many of his posts in the comics section. He still posts regularly now, more than 4 years later.

Magee knows his stuff, from what I can see and never blows his own trumpet.

Respect Magee!!!

lando005
happy bday

Tharg
Big Birthday bump for the Magster!!!

endrict
This is not a place for birthday threads.

Tharg
Not even for this guy?

Tharg
For Magee

endrict
This a VS forum.

Tharg
Originally posted by endrict
This a VS forum.

Do you mean a Vs. forum?

Tharg
For Magee! thumb up

quanchi112
Tharq do you want to be banned?

batdude123
I don't think he really cares.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
I don't think he really cares. I never understood the thrill of being banned over and over again. Its such a waste of time......

Tharg
Originally posted by quanchi112
I never understood the thrill of being banned over and over again. Its such a waste of time......

Tharg has never been banned from here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tharg
Tharg has never been banned from here. You are acting like the typical troll though who gets banned and comes back over and over again. I mean you created a thread wishing someone a happy birthday. Maybe Im wrong but that seems a bit trollish?

Tharg
You are acting like the typical troll though who gets banned and comes back over and over again. I mean you created a thread wishing someone a happy birthday. Maybe Im wrong but that seems a bit trollish?

Caring for others is trolling? Since when. Happy Bday Magee thumb up

Magee deserves a Bday thread!

The mods have seen this, so they don't care! Why should you?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tharg
Caring for others is trolling? Since when. Happy Bday Magee thumb up

Magee deserves a Bday thread!

The mods have seen this, so they don't care! Why should you? I dont really care Im just telling you what I think. Carry on with your birthday thread. laughing

Tharg
I dont really care Im just telling you what I think. Carry on with your birthday thread. laughing

I will.

smile

Any other members care to endorse the Bday thread.

Tharg
For Magee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.