Do you ever hear voices?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Tharg
and when you look round noone is there?

Do they tell you to do things?

Reverend Axel
Sounds like an hero on our hands.

Toku King
Yes.

Röland
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Sounds like an hero on our hands.

The question is, "Will anon be an epic Hero?" mhmm

InnerRise
Originally posted by Tharg
and when you look round noone is there?

Do they tell you to do things? I tell them to do things.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Tharg
and when you look round noone is there?

Do they tell you to do things?

SchizopreniaherbdanceSchizophrenia

Bloigen

Röland
Originally posted by Bloigen
The question is, when will you **** stop using 4chan speak out of 4chan?

NEVER!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
SchizopreniaherbdanceSchizophrenia is this voice telling him to hit him as hard as he can?

NASA
no way

PiruBlood
hell no

Rogue Jedi
I hear noises, not voices.

WrathfulDwarf
Are you kidding me? Without the voices my life would have no meaning.

*listens to the voices*

Rogue Jedi
get off my doorstep.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
is this voice telling him to hit him as hard as he can?

His voice is telling him that he is not his job, or the amount of money he has in the bank, or the car he drives.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
His voice is telling him that he is not his job, or the amount of money he has in the bank, or the car he drives. maybe it will tell him that it is wondering if another woman is what he needs.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
maybe it will tell him that it is wondering if another woman is what he needs.

To be honest it's probably telling him that with enough soap you can blow up almost anything.

Storm
Mno, I do what the Rice Crispies in my head tell me to do.


Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Secretus
Originally posted by Tharg
and when you look round noone is there?

Do they tell you to do things?

Fap, fap, fap.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
To be honest it's probably telling him that with enough soap you can blow up almost anything. or that we are the middle children of history, that we have no great war, that our war is a spiritual war.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
or that we are the middle children of history, that we have no great war, that our war is a spiritual war.

they tell him that if he had a tumour, he'd call it Marla

Röland
HIS NAME IS ROBERT HAWKINS!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
they tell him that if he had a tumour, he'd call it Marla laughing He might hear something like "the first rule of project mayhem is...."

The Grey Fox

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Or that he should **** damnation and **** redemption, and that he is God's unwanted child.


Thats the guy who shot-up the mall, right? maybe it just asks for donuts.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
maybe it just asks for donuts.

Donuts droolio

Röland
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Thats the guy who shot-up the mall, right?

Yes.

I think he is a meme now.

The Grey Fox

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Donuts droolio krispy kremes?

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
krispy kremes?

nope, Ollie's. They're a local chain around here. They pwn.
herbdance

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
nope, Ollie's. They're a local chain around here. They pwn.
herbdance I prefer Shipleys.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I prefer Shipleys.

uhuh

I see what you did there

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
uhuh

I see what you did there stick out tongue

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
stick out tongue

biscuits

Edit: Why is that smily called 'biscuits'?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
biscuits

Edit: Why is that smily called 'biscuits'? wait...so what did I do there? confused

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
wait...so what did I do there? confused

Thats for me to know and for you... not to know uhuh

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Thats for me to know and for you... not to know uhuh OK....wanna render some fat? eek!

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
OK....wanna render some fat? eek!

Sounds good cool

I'll get the carpet

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Sounds good cool

I'll get the carpet give me your hand..... cool

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
give me your hand..... cool

hey what is this? oh

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
hey what is this? oh funny, all this fight club talk had made me put the DVD in. wink watching it now.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
funny, all this fight club talk had made me put the DVD in. wink watching it now.

coolio, I might just do the same. enjoy it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
coolio, I might just do the same. enjoy it. his apartment just blew up. BOOYAH!!!

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
his apartment just blew up. BOOYAH!!!

I wonder how long his build up to Tyler Durden was, because him blowing his flat up must have happened earlier that day, before he met Tyler, or at that point was he already starting to be Tyler?

Bloigen
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
biscuits

Edit: Why is that smily called 'biscuits'?

It was made by Mr. Biscuits. uhuh

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Bloigen
It was made by Mr. Biscuits. uhuh

And who's he? uhuh

Bloigen
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
And who's he? uhuh

A member. uhuh

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Tharg
and when you look round noone is there?

Do they tell you to do things?

Schizophrenic?

Jack Diavolo
schizophrenic people are cool

JacopeX
Once heard a child's voice say "I want pizza rolls!"

I was at home sitting in the living room playing PSP, with the volume on mute. Holy crap, I LOL'ed my ass off! big grin

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I wonder how long his build up to Tyler Durden was, because him blowing his flat up must have happened earlier that day, before he met Tyler, or at that point was he already starting to be Tyler? probably years. did you see all the shit he had accumulated?

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Storm
Mno, I do what the Rice Crispies in my head tell me to do.


Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Milk and Cereal?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Tharg
and when you look round noone is there?

Do they tell you to do things? I hear car keys and a womans voice

SelphieT
Originally posted by Tharg
and when you look round noone is there?

Do they tell you to do things?

I never hear voices without bodies.

And if there were any voices talking to me, I wouldn't even be able to hear them, I think to myself way too much. My head is filled with confusing thoughts.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Milk and Cereal?

Cereal and milk?

FoxMeister
Cilk and Mereal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.