Hyuga Neji vs Kayuga Kimimaro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilAngel

Blax_Hydralisk
Neji wins, imo.

Kimmimaro's actual skill as far as taijutsu goes is just average. Rock Lee is equal with him in terms of skill, and is faster. The only hinderer for Neji is Kimmimaro's spikes. He'll have to find some way around those. But for now I think that Neji can win if he uses his kaiten and fights smart. he only needs to hit Kimmi once or twice in the right spots.

Violent2Dope
Neji almost died fighting the spider dick, and Kimmy is stronger than all the Sound Four combined. Do the math. smile

Kento
Kidomaru was also able to use long range attacks even before using his Cursed Seal and figure out how to beat the Byakugan something Kimimaro doesn't have. And with Kimimaro being nearly dead I'm sure attacks to the vital organs would be very bad. Neji should win unless he can't get past the bones that he can put right under the skin and make as hard as steel like he did to stop Gaara's sand coffin.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Neji almost died fighting the spider dick, and Kimmy is stronger than all the Sound Four combined. Do the math. smile

V2D, I'm surprised. You, of all people, should know better then to use A>B>C arguments, ever. And Kimmimarows bones are just super hard, they only protect against physical attacks. Anything chakra related will most likely just go right through it.

Kento
Well Kidomaru did block Neji with his armor type stuff so I wonder if Kimimaro would be able to do that with his bones.

Blax_Hydralisk
Kimmimaro's armor was a special type of chakra enhanced web, though. Kimmimaro's bones are just super dense.

Kento
It was still hard though and protected him like Kimimaro's bones did against Gaara's sand. I think it had more to do with the hardness that protected his chakra points than it just being chakrafied since he cuts through the webs. Plus Kimimaro uses chakra to do his bone things.

leonheartmm
kimimaru with ease.

Blax_Hydralisk
Neji with ease.

See what I did there?

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Neji with ease.

See what I did there?

ohh that was cunning....

iceman24567
Neji loses this one.

leonheartmm
well lets see now. neiji lost against ONE naruto with the kyuubi chakra , even normal kimimaru beat hundreds of them without once getting hit.
he was strong enough to stop the rampages of juugo as sasuke did without getting hurt. his strength was compared to sasuke before sasuke fought diedara. he cud do partial curse seala ctivations.

hmm, his bones are filled with his chakra, which makes them nearly completely impenetrable to evenb the highest physical attacls. he easily got out of desert coffin of gaara and even gaara's ultimate defence was breaking up against his flower spear{which isnt his most powerfulk attack},. he was literally DYING when he fought those fights. he took out his spine without having anything happen to him. plus his regerative ability was truly insane, like wolverine or sumthing. the reason the attack on konoha failed was because he didnt take part. otherwise it would have definately succeeded.

he can create bone constructs harder than mostly any material from anywhere in his body and heal immedietly. that means that NO1 is even getting close enough to him to use jyuuken or channel chakra{even if the chakra can go through his chakra filled bones which it probably can not}, he is also both a super long range/medium range/short range fighter.

his strength speed and reflexes increase MULTIPLE times in his curse seal form, so much so that even gaara's attack which changed the entire geography cudnt hurt him or keep him down, also, having toneds of pressure per square inch, he was still able to move wwith ease underground. also, gaara's sand contructs and sand defence could not keep up with him even a little{like lee without his weights and using 5 gates}. even a single swing of his tail was enough to severely hurt and sen le flying who wudv gotten hurt were it not for gaara's sand.
he also single handedly took down all 4 sound nin using only his seal of earth. lastly, his final "dance of the klimt" covered the entire area uptil the horizon with chakra powered super powerful bone spiked which were over three stories tall with EASE, and he cud actually travel INSIDE the bones and come out any place else.
his body is also PERFECT in every sense so much so that urochimaru thought him the perfect container{perhaps because of his regenerative powers as that wud stop urochimaru from having to look for new hosts every 3 years}, and oh yea, he can grow a bone shield right beneath his skin which even gaara's sand cudnt crush.

really he didnt have time, or stamina{he was dying} to show off his power. but he will mop the floor with neiji. infact, he is one of my favourtie characters and i really think he shud have been in AKATSUKI instead of with uro, he wudv made an AWESOME member.
l

EvilAngel

Violent2Dope
Blax, I was joking. I say Kimmy wins for all the reasons Leon posted in that word quilt.

Kento
Hmm the more I think about it...I actually agree with Leon. Though Lee was doing pretty good in h2h against Kimimaro and Lee wasn't even close to being as good as he had been against Gaara and Neji wouldn't be as easy to read there is still the bone armor to get past that I'm not sure Neji could. Plus Kimimaro also wasn't at full health against Lee or Gaara and a lot worse off that Lee was. Take away the bad health and who knows how powerful he really is while Neji has to be able to out fight and get past those bones to hit him which I'm having a hard time seeing.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by leonheartmm
well lets see now. neiji lost against ONE naruto with the kyuubi chakra , even normal kimimaru beat hundreds of them without once getting hit.
he was strong enough to stop the rampages of juugo as sasuke did without getting hurt. his strength was compared to sasuke before sasuke fought diedara. he cud do partial curse seala ctivations.

True, however you forgot kakashi and jaraiya said that naruto is more powerful normally than relying on Kyuubi's power.

He was using the chakra with his smarts, which as is proven Naruto is brilliant at coming up with good tactics.

Wheres the Naruto that fought Kimimaro was full of rage as wasn't thinking clearly. So IMO that puts a hole through that arguement.

In this fight i lean towards Neji winning

Ra˙ne
This is a hard one. I'm gonna say Neji only because he's really smart and he'll probably think of a way to get past his bones. But then again using the 64 palms or watever its called would do no good in this fight so I really don't know lol

psycho gundam
neji can win due to a one-hitter-quitter but kimmimaro most likely heard of the deadly hyuuga clan so he would logically use range and keep spamming with bones, seeing as neji looses mad chakra performing those rotations. one will sink in eventually

Terryc250
Kimimaro wins, his taijutsu is deadly, and he is insane durable, surviving Garras desert Coffin, plus, if he uses his adv bloodline there no way Neji can even touch his chakra vessel thingy with all his bones popping out

wade217
its been a long time since we've been able to see neji's abilities. he's a jounin now. he might have a lot of new techniques. he is a genius after all. i still think neji would die tho. his teniques are mostly chakra controlling techniues tho. if he learned a something like kabuto(i think is was kabuto) used on naruto that time when he wrapped a chakra string around his heart, he might win. otherwise, neji would die pretty quick.

ALEMASTER
to be honest i would have to say neji win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.