What to watch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justdecent
I love watching reality shows but I'm getting kind of board with the ones that are on TV now. Does anyone know of any new shows that are going to be coming out soon or something else to watch that I might enjoy??

vivando-loca
what have you already watched?

GrillingNemo
I've been on a kick on these new 'i need to find love' reality shows. I really need to get away from them.

Just saw a preview for a new reality show on TV with Carson Kressley (the cutie from Queer Eye).

Instead of feeling so much like a voyeur I think my conscience might actually like this one. It's geared towards helping women get over body issues. yah!

Solo
Pushing Daisies and Chuck are my two favorite new programs.

brightlights

FlappingMangera
I was on a reality TV binge too for a while thanks to the writer's strike, but NEW episodes of an ACTUAL SHOW are going to happen next week: Monk is coming back! (January 11 to be specific.)

Thank God I don't have to put up with reality shows anymore and can watch an entertaining show with good actors again. Any other fans of the OCD detective?

idowhatiamtold
I really love how Lifetime is showing real people, when the trend is so obviously in the opposite direction!

brightlights

heathjack
tv shows
Hawaii Five-0
Tiny toons adventures cartoon now on the hub
step by step now on the hub
arrow
person of interest
the tomorrow people
sleepy hollow
Container Wars
the big bang theory
the middle
mystery's at the Museum
The Mentalist
Lincoln heights
Perception
nsic
Nsic :los Angele

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.