Nine child rapists go free in Australia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sanctuary
http://www.guardian.co.uk/australia/story/0,,2225242,00.html

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,22902781-601,00.html

BackFire
Save a child, rape a rapist.

Oh, also shows why women shouldn't be judges, they are unable to make good decisions.

Jaime Sommers
This case is sick, and I hope the judge is stood down.

Sad thing is, if this kid were white, those men would be in prison right now.

Victor Von Doom
7 yeah, 8, maybe, BUT 9!?

chithappens
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom

cute

Gregory
Ugh.

Outbound
Aboriginals get off with everything.

inimalist
Originally posted by Outbound
Aboriginals get off with everything.

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

Deja~vu
The Abs have it cool. They were a healthy socialty at one point until culture got involved.

how do I get a sig?

Violent2Dope
Dumbass Austrailian judges. Send those men to my house, I'll show them what real raping is.

Shinde Imasu
Originally posted by Jaime Sommers
This case is sick, and I hope the judge is stood down.

Sad thing is, if this kid were white, those men would be in prison right now.

Shows how screwed up society is, huh?

Deja~vu
Bureaucracies can ruin many things in cultures.

inimalist
Originally posted by Deja~vu
The Abs have it cool. They were a healthy socialty at one point until culture got involved.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

tabby999
The judge has been stood down and there's inquiry's happening now, the Northern Territory judicial system is a joke, but it has been ever since they brought in a separate Aboriginal Court, you can't ask to be treated equal in society in one regard but unaccountable in another, thats always been the biggest problem with the aboriginal councils arguments.

lil bitchiness
We are all to conclude how Australia is poo-poo.

InnerRise
That's AuZZies for ya.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Kram3r
Originally posted by InnerRise
That's AuZZies for ya.

Reported.

Deja~vu
I do so agree..........lol

InnerRise
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
We are all to conclude how Australia is poo-poo. yes

Indeed those AuZZies are.

haermm

Shinde Imasu
yes

haermm

I don't appreciate that. Not all australians are like that ***** of a judge. You're using a stupid stereotype that australians are rude and disrespectful. That's not true. Sure, there are some people like that, but I sure aren't like that (not sure whether that was gramatically correct). Watch what you say around people, because stereotyping can get you in trouble.

Alfheim
We are all to conclude how Australia is poo-poo.

To be fair you cant judge Australians on one case. erm

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alfheim
To be fair you cant dodge Australians on one case. erm

Judge.

Alfheim
OOps my bad edited to judge

Kram3r
yes

haermm

Reported

lord xyz
I wish I was aboriginese so 9 men would have sex with me.

Kram3r
Originally posted by lord xyz
I wish I was aboriginese so 9 men would have sex with me.

mmm

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
I wish I was aboriginese so 9 men would have sex with me. Revealing.

inimalist
Originally posted by Kram3r
mmm

Reported

Kram3r
Originally posted by inimalist
Reported

Haha...fail. no expression

inimalist
Haha...fail. no expression

oh my, the laugh and smiley...

you better believe thats a reporting!

Ushgarak
Originally posted by tabby999
The judge has been stood down

No, the prosecutor has. Check your facts.

It should be borne in mind that the judge gave the sentences the Prosecution asked for. Whilst that doesn't let her off the hook, she was actually just administering an issue that has its source elsewhere. It is actually very hard for a judge to give a sentence beyond that which was being prosecuted for- it is the prosecution that is the heart of any legal procedure, after all.

InnerRise

you better believe thats a reporting! Not those smileys!omg

Oh Noes! herbshockmove

AuZZies.laughcry

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Kram3r

you better believe thats a reporting!

Woah, so clever, you must be what it feels like when Einstein and Newton have a kid. What the f*ck is your beef with me, exactly? Mommy not give you enough attention at home or what?

inimalist
Woah, so clever, you must be what it feels like when Einstein and Newton have a kid. What the f*ck is your beef with me, exactly? Mommy not give you enough attention at home or what?

oh man

reported again!

WrathfulDwarf
Australia kicks ass!

Besides their court system remains superior to our California system...Oh Celebs get off so easy.

Kram3r
oh man

reported again!

Oh right, I get it, how sad.

inimalist
Oh right, I get it, how sad.

right

reporting people for no good reason is sad

I'm glad you have since gotten solidly onto the trolly

lets never have it happen again wink

tabby999
Originally posted by Ushgarak
No, the prosecutor has. Check your facts.

It should be borne in mind that the judge gave the sentences the Prosecution asked for. Whilst that doesn't let her off the hook, she was actually just administering an issue that has its source elsewhere. It is actually very hard for a judge to give a sentence beyond that which was being prosecuted for- it is the prosecution that is the heart of any legal procedure, after all.

That has nothing to do with the fact that other people have come forward and complained about that judge in particular. There have been several more cases brought forward regarding this judge in the last couple days too.
And while the prosecutor may have a say in what the charges are, the judge still could have sent at least 3 of the men (26 is NOT a youth) to prison for what they did, but they were given suspended sentences and community service. Thats not the prosecutors fault, thats the judge, who decides what punishment is fitting to the crime.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Alfheim
To be fair you cant judge Australians on one case. erm

Poo. Poo.

InnerRise
right

lets never have it happen again wink w00t

BackFire

At least it's not 10. That would be bad.

Captain King
Ah, there's worse things then rape.

Like being dead. You can't getover being dead.

InnerRise
You just haven't seen "Pushing Daisies" yet.

Kram3r
right

lets never have it happen again wink

Woah, what a ****ing stupid conclusion you just turned conducted. no expression

I didn't report him for "no reason". I'm reporting him because he's purposely being antagonising from another thread which he abandoned because he was too cowardly to admit he was wrong. However, feel free to make up some bullshit to cover up your tracks, I'm sure you won't look stupid.

Ushgarak
Originally posted by tabby999
That has nothing to do with the fact that other people have come forward and complained about that judge in particular. There have been several more cases brought forward regarding this judge in the last couple days too.
And while the prosecutor may have a say in what the charges are, the judge still could have sent at least 3 of the men (26 is NOT a youth) to prison for what they did, but they were given suspended sentences and community service. Thats not the prosecutors fault, thats the judge, who decides what punishment is fitting to the crime.

I did say it doesn't completely excuse her. But lots of people have complained about the judge in ignorance that the main fault is that of the prosecution- if they had aimed to put the people in jail, they would have gone to jail. It IS the prosecutor's fault, in that the suspended sentence is what he was going for.

It is telling that it was the prosecutor that was suspended immediately, not the judge. And no-one is defending his conduct either- unlike the judge, who is actually getting some very robust support:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/rape-case-attacks-blasted/2007/12/12/1197135547552.html

You must not underestimate the strength of the prosecutor in all this. A court can only decide upon the case presented. If he deliberately presented a mild case, it's not the job of a judge to assume the case was actually different to that. It's simply the job of the judge to oversee the proceedings and, if found guilty, to sentence according to the information the Court heard.

If the Court heard from the Prosecutor that the rape was generally 'consensual' and that none of the accused ought to go to jail- as indeed was so- then as I say, it;s very difficult for a judge to go beyond that.

muslimscholar
Originally posted by Sanctuary
http://www.guardian.co.uk/australia/story/0,,2225242,00.html

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,22902781-601,00.html

That is way Islam has capital punishment putting them bastards in jail does nothing.

Bardock42
Originally posted by muslimscholar
That is way Islam has capital punishment putting them bastards in jail does nothing. Yeah, sure wish that had been around when Mohammend ****ed that kid.

chillmeistergen
That is way Islam has capital punishment putting them bastards in jail does nothing.

Aren't you promised virgins in heaven, if you live a proper Islamic life? Is the age of said virgins specified?

inimalist
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Aren't you promised virgins in heaven, if you live a proper Islamic life? Is the age of said virgins specified?

nope

that is a very particular interpretation for virgin martyrs

basically, if you are going to kill yourself for the religion, you "mary" it, and as a reward, you get virgins.

I don't think its specified, but really, I don't think the virgins are a major part of islamic theology, more of a motivator for young, horney and oppressed boys to blow them selves up to get some action.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire

Oh, also shows why women shouldn't be judges, they are unable to make good decisions.

Co-signed... even if she is Australian, it's still no excuse for this blantant stupidity.

chillmeistergen
nope

basically, if you are going to kill yourself for the religion, you "mary" it, and as a reward, you get virgins.

I don't think its specified, but really, I don't think the virgins are a major part of islamic theology, more of a motivator for young, horney and oppressed boys to blow them selves up to get some action.

Fair enough, though it wasn't really that much of a serious comment.

inimalist
Fair enough, though it wasn't really that much of a serious comment.

i know

but god I love to nit pick

stick out tongue

Robtard

While I agree that child-rapist should be killed, don't (some) Islamic countries allow grown men to marryvery young girls?

Shinde Imasu
Originally posted by Robtard
While I agree that child-rapist should be killed, don't (some) Islamic countries allow grown men to marryvery young girls?

Yes, as young as 10.

muslimscholar
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, sure wish that had been around when Mohammend ****ed that kid.
he married her and she wasnt a kid she was past the age of puberty and that is counted as an adult

Originally posted by chillmeistergen Aren't you promised virgins in heaven, if you live a proper Islamic life? Is the age of said virgins specified?

In them will be (Maidens), chaste, restraining their glances, whom no man or Jinn before them has touched;-

nope

no that aint true.

You can only marry if you are past the age of puberty.

chillmeistergen
In them will be (Maidens), chaste, restraining their glances, whom no man or Jinn before them has touched;-

So what about thirteen years old?

muslimscholar
So what about thirteen years old?

If she is past the age of puberty then yes

chillmeistergen
If she is past the age of puberty then yes

Oh right, pretty sick and scummy.

Robtard

Some girls reach puberty as young as 10, though it's rare. On avergae though, it's around 13.

Seems like in Islam, they add the label of "marriage" to make child-molestation not a horrible act; and that's twice as disgusting.

In reality though, the only real difference is, 'you' can molest little girls, if her father gives you permission to do so. Sick Islamic bastards.

muslimscholar
Some girls reach puberty as young as 10, though it's rare. On avergae though, it's around 13.

Seems like in Islam, they add the label of "marriage" to make child-molestation not a horrible act; and that's twice as disgusting.

In reality though, the only real difference is, 'you' can molest little girls, if her father gives you permission to do so. Sick Islamic bastards.

marriage to girls of these ages rarely happens the prophet did this because he wanted to teach her everything so when he died the women could come and ask her.

Robtard
marriage to girls of these ages rarely happens the prophet did this because he wanted to teach her everything so when he died the women could come and ask her.

But it does happen and it is allowed; that's the point

Maybe I'm thinking out of the box here, but Mohammed could have married an older girl of say 17, 20, 22 etc. and just as easily "taught her everything." I think it's safe to assume that he purposely choose to marry a little kid, because he wanted to **** a little kid. Sick, that is, an old man ****ing a 13 year old.

xmarksthespot
Some girls reach puberty as young as 10, though it's rare. On avergae though, it's around 13.Normal onset of puberty can occur as early as 8 years old, at least according to a recent review. Kinky.

Minge
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Normal onset of puberty can occur as early as 8 years old, at least according to a recent review. Kinky.

This is very rare though, even in third world countries.

Robtard
Normal onset of puberty can occur as early as 8 years old, at least according to a recent review. Kinky.

"Eight-year-olds, Dude."

lil bitchiness
But it does happen and it is allowed; that's the point

Maybe I'm thinking out of the box here, but Mohammed could have married an older girl of say 17, 20, 22 etc. and just as easily "taught her everything." I think it's safe to assume that he purposely choose to marry a little kid, because he wanted to **** a little kid. Sick, that is, an old man ****ing a 13 year old.

Let me just add to that.

Muhammad was 54 an she was 6.

He had sex with her when she was 9. 54 year old man having sex with 9 year old child. That, muslimscholer, is sick.

What is he gonna teach her? How to give a blow job?

He could easily teach without getting married or having sex.

Imagine if Ghandi had to get married and have sex with people he wanted to teach....bloody hell.

xmarksthespot
Pedophilia and an orgy in the Ganges. Super.

Bardock42
Let me just add to that.

He had sex with her when she was 9. 54 year old man having sex with 9 year old child. That, muslimscholer, is sick.

Imagine if Ghandi had to get married and have sex with people he wanted to teach....bloody hell. Ghandi did throw some of the best orgies in town.

Besises, I take it it was a 57 year old man having sex with a 9 year old.

inimalist

no that aint true.

cool, I didn't know that

Do most Muslims believe in the virgins then? Like, is that what your heaven is going to be like? Is it only for martyrs?

dadudemon
Pedophilia and an orgy in the Ganges. Super.

ROFL... laughing

Originally posted by Bardock42
Ghandi did throw some of the best orgies in town.

Besises, I take it it was a 57 year old man having sex with a 9 year old.

I was thinking the same thing(the math)...but I didn't see the need to point it out because her point is still made..though her point could have been made just slightly better with his age being 57 instead of 54.

xmarksthespot
cool, I didn't know that

Do most Muslims believe in the virgins then? Like, is that what your heaven is going to be like? Is it only for martyrs? Maybe the martyrs get the hot virgins, and everyone else gets ugly fat ones with bad teeth?

muslimscholar
People used to have very short life-spans in Arabia. They used to live between 40 to 60 years maximum. So it was only normal and natural for girls to be married off at ages 9 or 10 or similar.

Okay, lets have a look at the psyche of a typical pedophile, and see how much of it fits Muhammad shall we? Quoted text is taken from Understanding the Pedophile Psyche, courtesy of the Police Federation of England & Wales:

http://www.polfed.org/magazine/08_2001/80_2001_paedophile.htm

"Low self esteem. Many pedophiles, although by no means all, do not have a great sense of capacity for adopting a sexual demeanor towards adults or those of their own age or older. They feel unhappy and fearful at the prospect of sexual behaviour with adults and hence turn to children due to the fact that they are unable to have the strength of personality to seek adults for sexual demeanor. When considering treatment therefore it is important to establish and develop a higher sense of self-esteem in such individuals."

As well as being married to Aisha, he was also married to many other women during his life. He wasn't certainly suffering from low self-esteem. Therefore, this does not apply to Muhammad.

"Lack of impulse control. Many pedophiles find it extremely difficult to deal with the impulsive nature which inclines them towards sexual behaviour to children. They simply cannot control their need for engaging children in sexual practices. They might be said to suffer from an obsessive-compulsive condition. Here again treatment would involve developing better impulse control and of course redirecting the sexual inclinations."

As has been mentioned before, Muhammad waited for at least two years before consummating the marriage. Therefore, this point of 'lack of self control' does not apply to Muhammad. Also, fasting during Ramadan requires abstention from sexual relations. Why would Muhammad practise this if he had no self-control?

"Denial. Many pedophiles deny there is anything wrong with having sexual relations with children and many will in due course paradoxically deny having carried out such practices should they be confronted. It is vital to change the attitudes of such individuals much as in the lack of empathy with their victim."

Muhammad never once denied having sex with his wife. Also note the use of the term 'victim'. Aisha could not be described as a victim. Therefore, this does not apply to Muhammad.

"History of previous pedophile activity. Many pedophiles have carried out minor or major acts of pedophile behaviour in the past and this has led to habit as well as the obsessive-compulsive nature of the act towards children. It is vital here to promote alternative habits i.e. in attitudes and demeanor of sexual behaviour with adults."

Muhammad has no history of pedophile activity whatsoever. Also, as I pointed out, all of Muhammad's other wives were adult, and there is no evidence of him being obsessed with children. Therefore, this doesn't apply to Muhammad.

"Poor family relationships - many pedophiles have come from families that are in chaos or are lacking in stability. This has led them to view sexual behaviour with children rather than adults as acceptable especially if this has been practised upon them by a member of the family in the past. Although it is difficult to reverse what has happened in the past through discussion or attitude changes it is vital that insight must be gained by the individual into how his/her pedophile activity originated and was developed through the family dynamics."

Although he was orphaned at a young age, Muhammad was always very close to all his family members, and advocated that whosoever cuts the bond of kith and kin, he/she would be denied paradise. Therefore, this does not apply to Muhammad.

"Low IQ - there are pedophiles who have low intelligence but by no means all are in this category. Where this is the case appropriate therapeutic efforts must be made to develop understanding of what they are doing wrong and what they must do to change."

Despite being illiterate, Muhammad had a reputation for being a very bright young boy, an excellent trader, and an extremely wise man. Therefore, this point does not apply to Muhammad.

"Loneliness, depression and relationship needs - this particular trait is associated with low self-esteem and lack of empathy with the victim. Many pedophiles are lonely individuals who live on their own and have found it difficult to establish relationships with adults, especially for sexual purposes. Some suffer from psychological problems and even psychotic illnesses. Here intensive treatment and monitoring is in order."

Muhammad wasn't suffering from depression when he married Aisha. Also, low self-esteem, loneliness, and difficulty to establish relations could not be attributed to Muhammad.

"Having been themselves sexually abused - many pedophiles have themselves been sexually abused in the past by adults. They merely imitate what they experienced and continue their activity considering it as appropriate since it was done to them."

This certainly isn't true.

I have demonstrated that, despite the fact Muhammad married a nine-year old girl, he could NOT be considered a pedophile.

grey fox
People used to have very short life-spans in Arabia. They used to live between 40 to 60 years maximum. So it was only normal and natural for girls to be married off at ages 9 or 10 or similar.

Okay, lets have a look at the psyche of a typical pedophile, and see how much of it fits Muhammad shall we? Quoted text is taken from Understanding the Pedophile Psyche, courtesy of the Police Federation of England & Wales:

http://www.polfed.org/magazine/08_2001/80_2001_paedophile.htm

"Low self esteem. Many pedophiles, although by no means all, do not have a great sense of capacity for adopting a sexual demeanor towards adults or those of their own age or older. They feel unhappy and fearful at the prospect of sexual behaviour with adults and hence turn to children due to the fact that they are unable to have the strength of personality to seek adults for sexual demeanor. When considering treatment therefore it is important to establish and develop a higher sense of self-esteem in such individuals."

As well as being married to Aisha, he was also married to many other women during his life. He wasn't certainly suffering from low self-esteem. Therefore, this does not apply to Muhammad.

"Lack of impulse control. Many pedophiles find it extremely difficult to deal with the impulsive nature which inclines them towards sexual behaviour to children. They simply cannot control their need for engaging children in sexual practices. They might be said to suffer from an obsessive-compulsive condition. Here again treatment would involve developing better impulse control and of course redirecting the sexual inclinations."

As has been mentioned before, Muhammad waited for at least two years before consummating the marriage. Therefore, this point of 'lack of self control' does not apply to Muhammad. Also, fasting during Ramadan requires abstention from sexual relations. Why would Muhammad practise this if he had no self-control?

"Denial. Many pedophiles deny there is anything wrong with having sexual relations with children and many will in due course paradoxically deny having carried out such practices should they be confronted. It is vital to change the attitudes of such individuals much as in the lack of empathy with their victim."

Muhammad never once denied having sex with his wife. Also note the use of the term 'victim'. Aisha could not be described as a victim. Therefore, this does not apply to Muhammad.

"History of previous pedophile activity. Many pedophiles have carried out minor or major acts of pedophile behaviour in the past and this has led to habit as well as the obsessive-compulsive nature of the act towards children. It is vital here to promote alternative habits i.e. in attitudes and demeanor of sexual behaviour with adults."

Muhammad has no history of pedophile activity whatsoever. Also, as I pointed out, all of Muhammad's other wives were adult, and there is no evidence of him being obsessed with children. Therefore, this doesn't apply to Muhammad.

"Poor family relationships - many pedophiles have come from families that are in chaos or are lacking in stability. This has led them to view sexual behaviour with children rather than adults as acceptable especially if this has been practised upon them by a member of the family in the past. Although it is difficult to reverse what has happened in the past through discussion or attitude changes it is vital that insight must be gained by the individual into how his/her pedophile activity originated and was developed through the family dynamics."

Although he was orphaned at a young age, Muhammad was always very close to all his family members, and advocated that whosoever cuts the bond of kith and kin, he/she would be denied paradise. Therefore, this does not apply to Muhammad.

"Low IQ - there are pedophiles who have low intelligence but by no means all are in this category. Where this is the case appropriate therapeutic efforts must be made to develop understanding of what they are doing wrong and what they must do to change."

Despite being illiterate, Muhammad had a reputation for being a very bright young boy, an excellent trader, and an extremely wise man. Therefore, this point does not apply to Muhammad.

"Loneliness, depression and relationship needs - this particular trait is associated with low self-esteem and lack of empathy with the victim. Many pedophiles are lonely individuals who live on their own and have found it difficult to establish relationships with adults, especially for sexual purposes. Some suffer from psychological problems and even psychotic illnesses. Here intensive treatment and monitoring is in order."

Muhammad wasn't suffering from depression when he married Aisha. Also, low self-esteem, loneliness, and difficulty to establish relations could not be attributed to Muhammad.

"Having been themselves sexually abused - many pedophiles have themselves been sexually abused in the past by adults. They merely imitate what they experienced and continue their activity considering it as appropriate since it was done to them."

This certainly isn't true.

I have demonstrated that, despite the fact Muhammad married a nine-year old girl, he could NOT be considered a pedophile.

Umm yeah, modern analytical techniques aren't really much use on a 1000+ year old book which is basically 'Muhammad is awesome' for dummies.

inimalist
cultures in pre-modern times supported what would now be deemed as pedophilic

because Mohamed, unlike other prophets, has a very high likelihood of actually existing, he would have lived in a culture where these practices would have been the norm. The mention of this practice in the Qu'ran has certainly allowed it to continue being practiced to this day.

HOWEVER, it isn't pedophilia. It is morally wrong, but it is not the same as the sexual disorder.

So, stop making that argument, it is too easy to back out of (muslimscholar's post is 100% accurate) and doesn't accurately address the problem. It isn't that Muslims are pedophiles, it is that they are willing to sell their young daughters into marriage. Calling Mohamed a pedophile is clearly an ad hominem attack.

chithappens
I just also have to bring up the whole thing about the togas and fraternities.

I'm guessing everyone knows about how the Greeks started fraternities with young boys based on their ideas of friendship?

Robtard
Let me just add to that.

Oh snap; here I thought it couldn't get any worse... 9 year old little girl, damn sick bastard.

...and they still were not becoming pregnant until they were 15+, so basically, old(er) men were marrying little 9 year old girls (sometimes several of them, as polygamy was/is common on Islam), so they could justify their pedophilia ways. Spin all you want, it's still pedophilia and it's religiously condoned. Sick, dude... why are you trying to justify it?

Victor Von Doom

I actually make that 1.8 times as disgusting. Dunno what dumb system of calculation you are using.

xmarksthespot
The outdated Imperial system, obviously.

Robtard
I actually make that 1.8 times as disgusting. Dunno what dumb system of calculation you are using.

Not to worry, you're only off by 10%, using your idiot-system. 'Robtard's Method of Disgustipation', that system; it's flawless.

The outdated Imperial system, obviously.

I know you lowly Kiwi's have felt a sense of empowerment ever since Burt Monro set a world land speed record; let it go, it happened 40 years ago and you Island people haven't accomplished anything since.

Victor Von Doom
No, you are 10% off. (or, 20%)

****ing Yanks.

Robtard
No, you are 10% off. (or, 20%)

****ing Yanks.

I realize that your simian-like mind will not be able to recognize when you're wrong; you're wrong though.

Victor Von Doom
I realize that your simian-like mind will not be able to recognize when you're wrong; you're wrong though.

I ain't not never wrong.

Robtard
I ain't not never wrong.

See what I mean? (It was rhetorical)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.