Darkseid H2H...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inhuman
Who can defeat Darkseid in H2H?
Marvel, DC...whatever universe is ok.
No energy projection or other powers. Only Strength, stamina,durability, speed , smarts.
No bfr. They fight in a neutural univese on a deserted planet.

janus77
juggernaut!

janus77
Batman. but that's overkill, Superman?

Inhuman
Originally posted by janus77
Batman. but that's overkill, Superman?

Batman has adamantium legs.

Badabing
Originally posted by Inhuman
Who can defeat Darkseid in H2H?
Marvel, DC...whatever universe is ok.
No energy projection or other powers. Only Strength, stamina,durability, speed , smarts.
No bfr. They fight in a neutural univese on a deserted planet. When the hell did you start posting again?

Inhuman
Originally posted by Badabing
When the hell did you start posting again?

Yesterday big grin

Now answer the damn question!

ps. Nice to see ya again wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Anyone who's as strong as Superman cutting loose or with a sun amp.

Inhuman
Ok ill list a few guys(or gals) to see if you think they can defeat him.

Wonderwoman
hulk
champion
gladiator
superman
wolverine(claws included)
batman
thanos
mangog
thor
jggernaut
flash
hurcules

BlackJackStorm
Batman.

Gecko4lif
Wonderwoman - no
hulk - no
champion - no
gladiator - no
superman - shouldnt be able to but does
wolverine(claws included) - no
batman - no
thanos - Maybe
mangog- maybe
thor- yes
jggernaut - no
flash- yes
hurcules - no

Badabing
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
Batman. http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-15-2.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-13.jpg

Inhuman
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
Batman.

That on is obvious. cool

I was wondering if there was any newr scans of DS actually fighting? Last time I checked 99% of DS scans were of him just standing there shooting his eye lazers. And the other 1% of him doing a backhand.

edit: also lol @ those scans. I seen them before but they dont get old.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Wonderwoman- Can, but Likely wouldn't
hulk- Same as WW
champion- No
gladiator-Same as WW
superman- Same As WW, DS win record is still better
wolverine(claws included)-Hell no
batman- Batman got beat up while wearing an amping suit and had an Mother Box
thanos-Most Likely Yes
mangog-Yes
thor- Same as WW
juggernaut-Yes
flash-Yes
hurculesNo

BlackJackStorm
That on is obvious. cool

I was wondering if there was any newr scans of DS actually fighting? Last time I checked 99% of DS scans were of him just standing there shooting his eye lazers. And the other 1% of him doing a backhand.

WWH and Sentry from wwh#5 (since they are way above top tier).
Mangog, Thanos, Nefaria, Hercules, Juggernaut.
Thor (not sure).
Any other top tier or above top tier.

Val

Wonderwoman
hulk
champion
gladiator
superman
wolverine(claws included)
batman
thanos
mangog
thor
jggernaut
flash
hurcules
Everybody on this list would kill DS.

BlackJackStorm
Originally posted by Val
Everybody on this list would kill DS.

Batman too ? Just kidding... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bad Ash231
Champion. smile

janus77
hmm, just had this idea for a DC-Marvel amalgam character... Flashcules.

Son of Zeus, born in the SpeedForce. an immortal God with the power of lightning, cheap smelly cigarettes and speed (the kinetic stuff, not the drug)...

ok, back on topic... everyone so far listed can/does beat Darkseid.

Inhuman
Interesting.

new foes.

Amped up Surfer. (using power cosmic to amp up strength not for energy projection)
classic abomination
martianmanhunter
sasquatch
colossus
puck
hulkbuster ironman
puck
betaraybill
she-hulk
sentry
drax
he-man
she-ra

CaptainStoic
There are a few that i have in mind.
Gog: Being one of those few Gog has the powerset and energized form to do serious damage to any New God.

The Hulk: Bruce Banner has the power to push him through many phases of the conflict, but if he does not peak soon enough he will go down hard in their first meeting. However, it is not and will not be necessary, for Bruce to achieve the levels of power that he was on when he nearly sank the Eastern Coastline.

Juggernaut: Or the Power Possesed by an Avatar of Cyttorak. Anyone could be Juggernaut it is more of a title than an individual entity. for example; if Charles Xavier had the power that only Cyttorak could grant, he would not only turn Darkseid inside out, but bfr would be nearly impossible. He could convince you that you are hitting him, but find out that you have hit a boulder, or tossed it while he blindsides you with the power to crush anything in front of him.

Thanos: Thanos has put the Silver Surfer into a near coma by hitting him once, at any moment he could have killed him that easily. His durability is on par with Darkseid, but his martial arts training is greater, meaning Thanos moves better for a guy of his size. The true question is about durability, and how well would Darkseid do against Odin's assaults.

Doomsday: This has been seen on panel and it is fact, not imagination that has allowed for me to call his defeat canon.

Perikus: He has the power to bring Darkseid to his knees in a slugfest.

Mangog: Nuff said

Urgrul Thul: Urgrul Thul has defeated everyone in every universe that he has visited, he is an ancient evil that has stated that he has killed gods and raped angels, it was stated that he has devoured and absorbed every deity that he has crossed. Not to confuse this with hyperbole, but it is written on panel that he has done just what he said he has.

Captain Marvel, Superman, Black Adam, Mr. Majestic, Supreme: Any one of these guys could win a few against Darkseid.

Morg: At his most powerful not many on the list above could match his raw power output, he was a beast.

There are many characters which Darkseid could beat however, so I don't want to make him out to be any punching bag, even the ones that could beat him (excluding a possible high level telepath possesing the power of Cyttorak.) would have the fight of their lives and could lose a couple.

quanchi112
Ok heres the list of characters that beats him in hand to hand. I love Darkseid but he doesnt excel in hand to hand fighting he excels when it doesnt come to that.

Heres the list
1Thanos
2Superman Prime
3Black Adam
4Superman
5WW Hulk
6Mangog
7Desak
8Doomsday
9Orion
10Ares(dc)

This is what I could think of at the time in no particular order.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
There are a few that i have in mind.
Gog: Being one of those few Gog has the powerset and energized form to do serious damage to any New God.

The Hulk: Bruce Banner has the power to push him through many phases of the conflict, but if he does not peak soon enough he will go down hard in their first meeting. However, it is not and will not be necessary, for Bruce to achieve the levels of power that he was on when he nearly sank the Eastern Coastline.

Juggernaut: Or the Power Possesed by an Avatar of Cyttorak. Anyone could be Juggernaut it is more of a title than an individual entity. for example; if Charles Xavier had the power that only Cyttorak could grant, he would not only turn Darkseid inside out, but bfr would be nearly impossible. He could convince you that you are hitting him, but find out that you have hit a boulder, or tossed it while he blindsides you with the power to crush anything in front of him.

Thanos: Thanos has put the Silver Surfer into a near coma by hitting him once, at any moment he could have killed him that easily. His durability is on par with Darkseid, but his martial arts training is greater, meaning Thanos moves better for a guy of his size. The true question is about durability, and how well would Darkseid do against Odin's assaults.

Doomsday: This has been seen on panel and it is fact, not imagination that has allowed for me to call his defeat canon.

Perikus: He has the power to bring Darkseid to his knees in a slugfest.

Mangog: Nuff said

Urgrul Thul: Urgrul Thul has defeated everyone in every universe that he has visited, he is an ancient evil that has stated that he has killed gods and raped angels, it was stated that he has devoured and absorbed every deity that he has crossed. Not to confuse this with hyperbole, but it is written on panel that he has done just what he said he has.

Captain Marvel, Superman, Black Adam, Mr. Majestic, Supreme: Any one of these guys could win a few against Darkseid.

Morg: At his most powerful not many on the list above could match his raw power output, he was a beast.

There are many characters which Darkseid could beat however, so I don't want to make him out to be any punching bag, even the ones that could beat him (excluding a possible high level telepath possesing the power of Cyttorak.) would have the fight of their lives and could lose a couple.

Just one problem. How high are we talking? Because I can't think of any telepaths on marvel earth that could take DS in TP. roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ok heres the list of characters that beats him in hand to hand. I love Darkseid but he doesnt excel in hand to hand fighting he excels when it doesnt come to that.

Heres the list
1Thanos
2Superman Prime
3Black Adam
4Superman
5WW Hulk
6Mangog
7Desak
8Doomsday
9Orion
10Ares(dc)

This is what I could think of at the time in no particular order. Wow Dc Ares is your number 10 well to each his own.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wow Dc Ares is your number 10 well to each his own. Ares did kill Izaya.

stick out tongue

Violent2Dope

Wonderwoman: Maybe, prolly not tho.
hulk: If he was mad enough, but the speed difference would prolly make him lose this.
champion: Doubt it.
gladiator: Possibly, is wrighting is kinda inconsistent.
superman: He has.
wolverine(claws included): ROFL no.
batman: Batgod ftw! batdur
thanos: Sure, could go either way tho.
mangog: Yeah.
thor: Could.
jggernaut: Yes.
flash: Possibly.
hurcules: No

Gecko4lif
Ares did kill Izaya.

stick out tongue
He is saying that you put the uber powerful god killer under wwh

quanchi112

Heres the list
1Thanos
2Superman Prime
3Black Adam
4Superman
5WW Hulk
6Mangog
7Desak
8Doomsday
9Orion
10Ares(dc)

This is what I could think of at the time in no particular order. Gecko it says in no particular order. That means they arent rated in any order meaning Ares isnt the tenth guy on my list. This is for you and iceman to see this here I mean dont you guys read?

Gecko4lif
Gecko it says in no particular order. That means they arent rated in any order meaning Ares isnt the tenth guy on my list. This is for you and iceman to see this here I mean dont you guys read?
I was re-stating what he was saying smart one. mad

golem370
Originally posted by Badabing
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-15-2.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-13.jpg

"If it bleeds we can kill it"

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by golem370
"If it bleeds we can kill it"

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I was re-stating what he was saying smart one. mad No you didnt see that line. If you would have you would have responded in that fashion instead you thought they were in a particular order along with iceman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by golem370
"If it bleeds we can kill it" Predator,great line even greater movie.

I cant wait till the predator kicks the shit out of the xenomorphs in the sequel.

Gecko4lif
No you didnt see that line. If you would have you would have responded in that fashion instead you thought they were in a particular order along with iceman.
Don't assume shit about me Fatboy.
I have shown a much higher order of think then you or iceman so dont try to bring me down to you level.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Just one problem. How high are we talking? Because I can't think of any telepaths on marvel earth that could take DS in TP. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Shadow King? Xavier possesing the power of the Juggernaut would beat the the tar out of anyone toe to toe. Just rememebr one thing about Cains power level... he is limited only by his will. Xavier would be twice the Juggernaut that Cain is.

123KID
King Thor could

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The Shadow King? Xavier possesing the power of the Juggernaut would beat the the tar out of anyone toe to toe. Just rememebr one thing about Cains power level... he is limited only by his will. Xavier would be twice the Juggernaut that Cain is.
Conviction actually

And I think he would be worse because of his current emo mode

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Don't assume shit about me Fatboy.
I have shown a much higher order of think then you or iceman so dont try to bring me down to you level. First off Im not fat at all.

laughing laughing

You have shown to be ignorant to marvel comics in practically every thread. Didnt you used to give Superman the win over Odin.

laughing laughing You crack me up man.

Gecko4lif
First off Im not fat at all.

laughing laughing

You have shown to be ignorant to marvel comics in practically every thread. Didnt you used to give Superman the win over Odin.

laughing laughing You crack me up man.
No I have him the win over thor.
Idiot...

King_Mungi
Puck nutshots him...he has concubines so we know he has some level of manhood shifty

Violent2Dope
First off Im not fat at all. No, Thanos is. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.