Beowulf is up against..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Beowulf from his poem.

Beowulf has his chainmail armor, helmet, dagger, sword, battle ax and 32" Scandinavian shield available.

1. Conan

2. Batman- new series with Frank Miller. (no old pis feats: hulk batkick! mad )

3. Captain America- Civil war

4. 25 Trojans

5. 25 Spartans

6. 25 Knights Templar

7. 50 Spartans

8. Wolverine- no pis either- ex: nuke on face, regen from skeleton etc. etc.

9. 12 Aliens

10. 24 Aliens

MightyEInherjar
Stops at anywhere from 3-6.

braz
Dammit, I forgot to put in Achilles. Eh, I think it stops at 50 Spartans.

iceman24567
Achilles would get downed by Beowulf even if he's a better fighter. Beowulf stops at 7.

SaintSmurph
Stops at Captain America...

SpiderGauntlet
Lulz 12 aliens.

Stops at 3 or 4

quanchi112
The movie sucked.

braz
Originally posted by quanchi112
The movie sucked.

The movie was alright, just didnt follow the poem exactly as it happened. Couldve been better.

grey fox
Doesn't even get past 1.

braz
Nah, Conans gunna go down.

SaintSmurph
Actually, I change my answer.

Stops anywhere between 1 and 3

braz
Originally posted by SaintSmurph
Stops at Captain America...

Beowulf has taken on tougher foes than the Capt.

SaintSmurph
Originally posted by braz
Beowulf has taken on tougher foes than the Capt. Cap has taken on tougher foes than Beowulf has taken on

braz
Yeah, but did he always come out on top?

SaintSmurph
When he didn't, it's usually against people who would destroy anything that Beowulf has faced.

braz
So..? How strong is Capt, Beowulf has the strength of 30 men, and last I heard, Capt was only peak human.

SaintSmurph
So..? How strong is Capt, Beowulf has the strength of 30 men, and last I heard, Capt was only peak human. Cap has a solid record of going up against people who dwarf him in strength. So, no worries.

endrict
Originally posted by quanchi112
The movie sucked.

grey fox
Nah, Conan's gunna go down.

laughing no expression no

Conan has killed more things then Beowulf has eaten !

Beowulf's claim-to-fame is killing a troll, it's cranky she-***** of a mother and a wyrm.

Conan's claim-to-fame is killing all of the above : Dragons, Demons, Warlocks, Wizards, Witches, Gods, Minotaurs, Snakes, Boars, Expertly trained guards, Vampires, Zombies, Rock Monsters, Ghosts, Mythical Heroes, Mutants, Kings and just about anything that moves and/or breathes.

He'll also rape it if it has breasts yes

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox

Beowulf's claim-to-fame is killing a troll, it's cranky she-***** of a mother and a wyrm.

Conan's claim-to-fame is killing all of the above : Dragons, Demons, Warlocks, Wizards, Witches, Gods, Minotaurs, Snakes, Boars, Expertly trained guards, Vampires, Zombies, Rock Monsters, Ghosts, Mythical Heroes, Mutants, Kings and just about anything that moves and/or breathes.

dwarf Conan also had a good animated series. stick out tongue

braz
Originally posted by grey fox

Heh.

But eh, just to let u know, that wasnt a troll. Beowulfs killed packs of trolls before, and Grendel wasnt one. Grendel was actually a demon with a hide so tough that no blade in the world could cut him. Beowulf ripped his arm off with his bare hands. Dragons too? check. And all those other things u mentioned which wouldnt be anymore than mere humans to Beowulf: Kings, 'expertly trained guards', heroes, mutants, wizards, warlocks, witches, Beowulf would whoop. Idunno how u can defeat an actual ghost or a god, rock monsters shouldnt be too much of a problem and animals definitely wouldnt be either.

braz
Bump this.

grey fox
Heh.

But eh, just to let u know, that wasnt a troll. Beowulfs killed packs of trolls before, and Grendel wasnt one. Grendel was actually a demon with a hide so tough that no blade in the world could cut him. Beowulf ripped his arm off with his bare hands. Dragons too? check. And all those other things u mentioned which wouldnt be anymore than mere humans to Beowulf: Kings, 'expertly trained guards', heroes, mutants, wizards, warlocks, witches, Beowulf would whoop. Idunno how u can defeat an actual ghost or a god, rock monsters shouldnt be too much of a problem and animals definitely wouldnt be either.
Conan also destroyed a marvel universe.

Comicbook_kid
First of all, "Beowulf" the movie sucked nutsack sweat!! The book is a million times better. The makers of the movie need to go back and re-read the book, cause they got most of it wrong.

Secondly, the Beowulf in the book would chew up and spit out the Beowulf in the movie. Hell, the Beowulf in the 70's DC comic would destroy the one in the movie.

And thirdly, I don't care what version of Beowulf this is, he's not getting past Conan. PERIOD.

Conan has faced down opponents in his lifetime that would make Beowulf piss himself and cry for his mommy.

Crom has spoken.

The Fake Macoy
Beowulf took on a dragon when he was an old man. No country attacked the Geats during his reign because every other country was afraid of him. Beowulf would kill sea monsters in the water. He also has years of combat experience and ripped Grendel's arm off.

I say he's getting to at least 4.

Darth Martin
So who is this Batman? Is he a rookie or current? Haven't seen the Beowulf movie but from what I read Captain America may be the end of him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.