WWH vs Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
No prep. Hulk before roids got the best of him. Marvel before Shazam powerup (and gay artwork... wow he looks dumb).

They fight in Madison Square Gardens.

Who wins?

Inhuman
I want to see WWH vs. Shadowcat

Gecko4lif
I see capt marvel taking the majority

dont f*ck with the magic man

Priest
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I see capt marvel taking the majority

dont f*ck with the magic man
Hulk ****ed with Strange and Zom. smile

smashyou
hulk wins

only an idiot would say otherwise

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by smashyou
Captain Marvel wins

only an idiot would say otherwise smile

smashyou
haha no wonder no one likes you

biggest tool around

WrathfulDwarf
Captain Marvel wins...."hints ligthing fists"

llagrok
Originally posted by Priest
Hulk ****ed with Strange and Zom. smile

No, he attacked a portion of Zom's energy infusing Strange's body when said energy was trying to save lives. Strange had broken hands and is an average human being. Thus, your argument is just ridiculous.

The portion of Zom's energy only other feat is getting knocked out by Angel. Impressive.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I"d have to go with WWH. CM will put up a good fight. But he doesn't really use his speed and lightning nearly as well as BA does. ANd he's farther down on the scale of actual skill than some of the other top tiers.

janus77
lol @ ilgrok.

Zom/Strange was ripping holes into WWH, that's pretty damned high-end imo. it was Strange's lack of ability to cope with that amount of Zom which led to his eventual defeat. Hulk wasn't affected by the battle at all, though as I say he was ripped open twice.

the Zomadeus situation was possession rather than channelling. Cho wasn't attempting to use Zom's powers, Zom was merely inhabiting Cho as he needed a vessel to control.

Zom made Strange stronger because Strange channelled Zom for that specific purpose. there is a distinct difference.

anyway, magic versus Hulk? I bet Hulk knocks out CM with a couple of punches. whenever CM falls in range.

D-Block
Captain Marvel FTW.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by janus77
lol @ ilgrok.

Zom/Strange was ripping holes into WWH, that's pretty damned high-end imo. it was Strange's lack of ability to cope with that amount of Zom which led to his eventual defeat. Hulk wasn't affected by the battle at all, though as I say he was ripped open twice.

the Zomadeus situation was possession rather than channelling. Cho wasn't attempting to use Zom's powers, Zom was merely inhabiting Cho as he needed a vessel to control.

Zom made Strange stronger because Strange channelled Zom for that specific purpose. there is a distinct difference.

anyway, magic versus Hulk? I bet Hulk knocks out CM with a couple of punches. whenever CM falls in range. A couple of punches is rediculous. Given CM has survived being turned Inside out by a tesseract bomb from an imperiex probe.

D-Block
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
A couple of punches is rediculous. Given CM has survived being turned Inside out by a tesseract bomb from an imperiex probe.
I was thinking the same thing.

Val
CM

endrict
CM

jrodslam
Cap.

BlackJackStorm
WWh 10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
WWh 10/10
confused

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
lol @ ilgrok.

anyway, magic versus Hulk? I bet Hulk knocks out CM with a couple of punches. whenever CM falls in range.

Those are all speculations really :/

It had nothing to do with Strange's inability to cope with the tiny fraction of Zom's power, his personality simply took over.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by llagrok
Those are all speculations really :/

It had nothing to do with Strange's inability to cope with the tiny fraction of Zom's power, his personality simply took over.
+ the fact that for some reason the zom essence did very little for his durability

tyranus
Are we talking about the same CM that was barely holding is own against the spectre in DoV?(before the power up), barely holding up against the spectre speaks tons of the endurance of CM, I usually root for the hulk, but CM has a lot more endurance and damage resistance than WWH.

Lord Prime
CM

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by tyranus
Are we talking about the same CM that was barely holding is own against the spectre in DoV?(before the power up), barely holding up against the spectre speaks tons of the endurance of CM, I usually root for the hulk, but CM has a lot more endurance and damage resistance than WWH.

The Hulks endurance, and durability raises with his strength, Captain Marvel has a set level of both. Adamantiun as sharp as a new razor or better can and would cut Captain Marvel. Wolverine pointed out that Hulk was much harder to cut, therefore is it completely out of context to say that as the fight between Captain Marvel and the Hulk escalated that he would begin to wear Marvel out? I think so. I think that if Captain Marvel did not knock him out in the first blow that Hulk would win this. I really doubt that Marvel has the strength to do this. Sentry didn't... not many can.

smashyou
janus is stupid

but hulk wins this. but it will be hard

basilisk
Captain Marvel, since he had DC high-tier strength levels, extremely good invulnerability, and insane speed. Once again the Hulk would be against a character that he wouldn't even be able to see moving. These sorts of fights aren't really fair for a character like the Hulk.

Kutulu
WWH for the win.

The_Dog_of_War
I think this fight would play out similarly to the fight between Sentry and WWH.

Captain Marvel would be able to slug it out with the Hulk for a little while, but he would eventually keel over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.