WWH vs Count Neferia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
No prep.

They fight in Moe's Tavern.

Who wins?

endrict
OMG!!!! please people, take it easy with the Hulk threads and especially WWH.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
No prep.

Who wins?

lol trouble maker.

endrict
No prep.

Who wins?

Homer beats them both.

iceman24567
Count Nefaria slaps Hulk back to Sakaar.

quanchi112
No prep.

Who wins? Saget you are flirting with danger. Soon as horrificus sees this its curtains for you.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by endrict
Homer beats them both.

QFT

guy222
wwh

smashyou
hulk

easy

BUSTER1
I reckon Barney and Moe successfully double team Hulk leaving Nefaria to Homer. Nefaria gets the 1st punch in, only for Lisa Simpsom, sent to fetch her father home for dinner, walks in and distracts Nefaria with a philosophycal question, allowing Homer to smash him over the head with Barney's bar stool, ending the fight. Barney, however is not too pleased with his old friends actions as he is quite attached to that stool. The stage is set for another blockbuster of a punch up-but thats another story.

BlackJackStorm
wwh one shots Nefaria

smashyou
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
wwh one shots Nefaria agreed.

hulk could stop thor shammer easy as well smokin'

janus77
what's a shammer? confused

do you mean stammer? does Thor stammer?

"I-i-i say th-th-th-thee nnn-n-n-n--nay!"

BUSTER1
I think some of you are losing sight of the fact that this takes place in Moe's bar Spingfield, so i think some of the regulars such as Homer, Barney, Carl Carlson, Lenford (Lennie), the barfly with the cap and glasses, and the other drunk, will have a say in how this fight goes. What if Homer Lennie and Carl have an agreement with Fat Tony, of Springfields mafia-whereby they steal radioactive isotopes from the nuclear power plant, where the work which they sell to Tony in order for the mafia to build their own nuclear weapons. In the course of the fight the Hulk might be at as disadvantage as a result of Nefaria's greater range of powers. Coming into contack with the radioactive materila would give him a power booset which could turn the tide in his favour

guy222
WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.