Movie Dr Doom vs Movie SMR Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Who was better with Prep?

iceman24567
Originally posted by endrict
Who was better with Prep? Hmm lets see Doom who took the Sufers powers or Lex who made a giant kryptonite island im going with red Hulk on this one.

endrict
Surfer Sucked in the movie.

iceman24567
Surfer Sucked in the movie. What does that have to do with Doom taking his powers and wtf pwning the Fantastic Four?

smashyou
doom

wht did doom do when his plans worked? beat up ff and cause shit, luther had a couple of thugs and kcked superman around then stabbed him, not abig finish honestly

doom!!

iceman24567
Originally posted by smashyou
doom

wht did doom do when his plans worked? beat up ff and cause shit, luther had a couple of thugs and kcked superman around then stabbed him, not abig finish honestly

doom!! Since this sock agreed with my earlier answer i change it to Lex for said reason.

grey fox
Doom.

Doom studied the surfer, figured out how his powers work and made the transference system . Also he made a shitload of other stuff including the cosmic space-station ect.

Luthor stole a rock from Supes daddy and robbed a museum.

SpiderGauntlet
Doom is badass and he has the tech to prove it. He stole Surfer's power and then kicked the FF's asses.

What did Luthor do?

janus77

smashyou
Originally posted by iceman24567
Since this sock agreed with my earlier answer i change it to Lex for said reason.

haha saddo laughing out loud

starlock
Doom

braz
Niptuck ftw.

endrict
Lex also killed A Superman, that's gotta count for something.

endrict
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Doom is badass and he has the tech to prove it. He stole Surfer's power and then kicked the FF's asses.

What did Luthor do?

Killed A Superman.

severance
Surfer Sucked in the movie.

the surfer did however defeat galactus in that movie. BUT then Glactus sucked!

Darth Martin
Luthor sucked in this movie. Now if this was Gene Hackman's Luthor..........

superkronick92
Luthor created Nuclear Man................................ftw

batdude123
Julian McMahon ftw.

Darth Martin
Yea, he's good. Hate how they made Doom a rip-off of Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine. Why couldn't they have him as the Mad Scientist in the bionic armour with all of the gadgets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.