A team who can't be beat by anybody but TOAA & DC GOD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Here is the team Beyonder,HOTU Thanos,Living Tribunal & Adam Warlock/IG

Xplosive
THOTU would already be enough.

smashyou
Originally posted by golem370

if only they can win why make it

stupid thread again

Erik-Lensherr
If you are talking about the one who was thought to be stronger than the Living Tribunal, he never was that strong.

Mxy

Or Lucifer/Michael

Ultimator

or Spectre (full power)

I'm not even going to bother pointing out who can beat him since there are quite a few characters who can.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
If you are talking about the one who was stronger than the Living Tribunal, he never was that strong.

Mxy

Or Lucifer/Michael

Ultimator

or Spectre (full power)

I'm not even going to bother pointing out who can beat him since there are quite a few characters who can.
Oh God my curiosity got the best of me and this is by far the most retarded thing I have read in a while.

Air Legend
Classic Beyonder and Thanos HOTI can solo.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Air Legend
Oh God my curiosity got the best of me and this is by far the most retarded thing I have read in a while.

I should report you for member bashing and the original poster for baiting smile

Priest
Stop being a baby.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Priest
Stop being a baby.

blink

Xplosive
I should report you for member bashing and the original poster for baiting smile

I agree with you.
It's your opinion, with which I also don't agree, but doesn't need to be call a retarded.

Utrigita

None can beat that Team IMO except the Presence and TOAA.

But maybe Reed can build a gun.....

Xplosive
Originally posted by Utrigita
None can beat that Team IMO except the Presence and TOAA.

But maybe Reed can build a gun.....

No one can beat THOTU with exception of TOAA and the Presence.

Those mentioned in team with HOTU don't really add aynthing to THOTU power.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Xplosive
No one can beat THOTU with exception of TOAA and the Presence.

Well if Reed built the Gun once again and by some miracle get the team to direct there blast into the Gun then Reed would win it banished LT.

Note* I was being sarcastic...

severance
Batman

Xplosive
Originally posted by Utrigita
Well if Reed built the Gun once again and by some miracle get the team to direct there blast into the Gun then Reed would win it banished LT.

Note* I was being sarcastic...

I know you were.
I just say that already HOTU is enough. HOTU can beat everyone except TOAA and the Presence. If you add those, nothing will change.

While if you remove HOTU, the team can become beatable, why, because of HOTU.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Xplosive
I know you were.
I just say that already HOTU is enough. HOTU can beat everyone except TOAA and the Presence. If you add those, nothing will change.

While if you remove HOTU, the team can become beatable, why, because of HOTU.

Okay I just misunderstood you then.

Hitman911
Dr Doom with 1 year prep and a GL ring!!!

Tharg

Did you scrape your knee son? Mummy will kiss it better.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Elaine, MOM, The GEB, And Worlogog Hourman would beat the stank out of this team.

Mr Master
Say THOTI wasn't there,

Classic Beyonder, LT and the IG alone would give both realities a run for their money.

Imo. smile

Mr Master
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Elaine, MOM, The GEB, And Worlogog Hourman would beat the stank out of this team.

MOM is not Marvel or DC.

And I think he doesn't want a Supreme being as an opponent.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
MOM is not Marvel or DC.

And I think he doesn't want a Supreme being as an opponent.
I could replace Mom with the Source and the results would be the same. Or Merged Spectre.

Mr Master
I could replace Mom with the Source and the results would be the same.
Or Merged Spectre.

If the Source is the Supreme Being, then yes. (I thought the Presence was)
Same goes for Spectre.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If the Source is the Supreme Being, then yes. (I thought the Presence was)
Same goes for Spectre.

The source is not the supreme being.
Well it is the source of all Power in the DCU. Where every energy field, oan energy, speed force, ect come from. All god powers, the godwave, come from it.

janus77
Wolverine, Spiderman and Superman.

Fanbase + commercial sense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> puny comic logic.

Violent2Dope
The Bat God with a single Batkick.

SpearofDestiny
MoM is pretty much on par w TOAA and the Presence, so she shouldn't be involved.

rougeredmage
Saint Of Killers
Destruction ( of the endless)
Timothy Hunter
Roma and Merlin
Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade

i think this team up could easily match the cosmic enertys that you have coooked up. i took the liberty of adding an extra team member or two as you seem to think it was a good idea spaming the equipment for your team... however i think your relience on reality and sceince has left you open to the powers of magic chaos and all sorts of improbibilityd

rougeredmage
whats peoples obsssestion with the bat kit? and yes i am bumping thus thread and yes it is only because no one has bothered to see if my team listed above could easily win against the silly poorly constructed one that has been listed above well the reason why is above

Adam warlock with the infinity gauntlet split the good and bad pars of his personality becomeing the magus and the godesss. thus he has become ordered to a point where the powerfull lord or Lady? of order shivering jemmy of the shining brigade could easily manipulate and destroy him.

while thanos is the universal god with the heart of the universe ( thingy) that is why i added the saint of killers simply because he has shown evidence of been able to destory the supremew beining.... see preacher.

i now go on to the living tribunal. who we all know has acsepted during the infinity gauntlet affair that it is the natural place of lower enterties to persume the rights of higher ones... thus his unwilllingnuss to interveen in the case of Thanos and the infinity gauntlet... i thus match my triumverate of magical users tim hunter roma and merlin to haveing enough magical powers and will to replace the living tribunal.

as for the beyounder.....i am sure the beyonder fans are going to all go out on a limb here and mock me but what exactly has the beyonder done. sure he has created a battle word and forced people to fight be did he ever do any fighting himself or was he the grand manipulator of events? wasnt the second beyonder in the second secret wars ( who was the same beyonder all allong) mutch like destruction a wanderer without home or puprpous... however destruction is the universal force of destruction even cosmic enterties are not above destruction ( this is why such cosmic enterties survive as a triumverate to counter act each other) thus the beyonder must yield to a nattural force that it may or may not revel in

Akuki
I can beat that team with a single human character. Thursday Next. She has no powers except for the power to break the 4th wall in every single possible way. She is the head law enforcement officer in charge of regulating the laws of fiction within every book ever written in the english language. She also has access to the original copies of everything ever written in English and can rewrite the storyline as she see's fit. She can also write something and then enter the universe created by her writing and take whatever she wants from it. So she can basically write a story about her having a device the grants her omniversal power, enter the story, take the device and then slaughter the team.

Air Legend
Originally posted by rougeredmage
whats peoples obsssestion with the bat kit? and yes i am bumping thus thread and yes it is only because no one has bothered to see if my team listed above could easily win against the silly poorly constructed one that has been listed above well the reason why is above

Adam warlock with the infinity gauntlet split the good and bad pars of his personality becomeing the magus and the godesss. thus he has become ordered to a point where the powerfull lord or Lady? of order shivering jemmy of the shining brigade could easily manipulate and destroy him.

while thanos is the universal god with the heart of the universe ( thingy) that is why i added the saint of killers simply because he has shown evidence of been able to destory the supremew beining.... see preacher.

i now go on to the living tribunal. who we all know has acsepted during the infinity gauntlet affair that it is the natural place of lower enterties to persume the rights of higher ones... thus his unwilllingnuss to interveen in the case of Thanos and the infinity gauntlet... i thus match my triumverate of magical users tim hunter roma and merlin to haveing enough magical powers and will to replace the living tribunal.

as for the beyounder.....i am sure the beyonder fans are going to all go out on a limb here and mock me but what exactly has the beyonder done. sure he has created a battle word and forced people to fight be did he ever do any fighting himself or was he the grand manipulator of events? wasnt the second beyonder in the second secret wars ( who was the same beyonder all allong) mutch like destruction a wanderer without home or puprpous... however destruction is the universal force of destruction even cosmic enterties are not above destruction ( this is why such cosmic enterties survive as a triumverate to counter act each other) thus the beyonder must yield to a nattural force that it may or may not revel in

Classic Beyonder solos your team because his thoughts were reality, not to mention Beyonder was Marvels most powerful character.

For Akuki, Classic Beyonder stomps on Thursday next as he'll just think her abilities out of existence and then do whatever he wants to her.

King Kandy
Saint Of Killers
Destruction ( of the endless)
Timothy Hunter
Roma and Merlin
Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade
Are you kidding me? Those guys are a joke compared to this team.

Akuki
Classic Beyonder solos your team as his thoughts were reality.

For Akuki, Classic Beyonder stomps on Thursday next as he'll just think her abilities out of existence and then do whatever he wants to her.
Won't work, Thursday Next is basically Retcon personified. She has the ability to rewrite the Secret wars saga any way she chooses to. She can become the writer of any work of fiction and overwrite the original authors intentions. She's demonstrated she can effect any work of fiction, while Beyonder is limited to the Marvel Omniverse.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Akuki
Won't work, Thursday Next is basically Retcon personified. She has the ability to rewrite the Secret wars saga any way she chooses to. She can become the writer of any work of fiction and overwrite the original authors intentions.
Well no she can't. She's only doing that inside her own story. I dare her to actually change something. Because all my stories are still the same, she isn't actually doing anything.

Akuki
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well no she can't. She's only doing that inside her own story. I dare her to actually change something. Because all my stories are still the same, she isn't actually doing anything.
According to her storyline she rewrote the storyline of jane Eyre for the fun of it, as well as one of the works of Shakespeare. So by in story feats she wins this.

Air Legend
Won't work, Thursday Next is basically Retcon personified. She has the ability to rewrite the Secret wars saga any way she chooses to. She can become the writer of any work of fiction and overwrite the original authors intentions. She's demonstrated she can effect any work of fiction, while Beyonder is limited to the Marvel Omniverse.
What the f**k?
Thursday Next has no place in Marvel and if the creators of Thursday Next tried to do such a thing, they would be heavily fined due to copyright laws.

King Kandy
According to her storyline she rewrote the storyline of jane Eyre for the fun of it, as well as one of the works of Shakespeare. So by in story feats she wins this.
Yeah but the point is that she didn't *Actually* change Shakespeare. Of course she didn't. So why would her powers work on Marvel when they don't really work at all.

Mr Master
Thursday Next is basically Retcon personified.
She has the ability to rewrite the Secret wars saga any way she chooses to.
She can become the writer of any work of fiction and overwrite the original authors intentions.
She's demonstrated she can effect any work of fiction,
while Beyonder is limited to the Marvel Omniverse.
laughing

Violent2Dope
Who the fvck is Thursday Next?

golem370
Beyonder was a writters pet also.

rougeredmage
the author of the thread did not specify which vertion which vertion of the beyonder. not that that matters i still think the beyonder is over rated. is it me or does alot of the stuff in the respect thread refer to secret wars 2...and alot of the claims in the thred are a little erm well over hyped. lets face it if the beyonder wanted to destroy something surely he could have just waved his finger and rubed things out of exsistance. however in secret wars 1 the beyonder manipulates others to fight each other.. i mean hekidnaps galacticus part of the universal triuverate bring him away from any source of food or sustanance.. if he was so powerfull why not just wipe glacatcus out fair and square?

you realy call the people in my list jokes compared to the beyonder..

the beyonder may have created battle world... but timothy hunter was the author of his own multiverse.

everyone knows that saint of killer kileled one universes supreme being

Roma and Merlin are very powerfull and have oppointed themselves guardians of the omniverse

let us not forget that shivering jemmy was able to bring earth to the bring of an apocalpyse simply by manipulating the angelic host and the Fallen

destruction is the universal embodyment of destruction like any of the endlesss a simple facet may be destroyed but a new facet will return to replace him... this is unlike the marvel universes abstracts who are absolute and thus if one is removed that function ceases to exsist.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The beyonder sucks monkey cock. He's over hyped. HE can't even beat the LT truth be told. He's never done so on panel. IF he were a DC character, He'd be a dumb Imp. ****ing with stuff he had no business messing with. As a matter of fact, one could almost guess that he was a bad copy of Mr. Mxy. Mr. Mxy also came from OUtside of the DC reality. Had unlimited reality altering powers and could do ANYThing he wanted.

Mr Master
is it me or does alot of the stuff in the respect thread refer to secret wars 2 ... and alot of the claims in the thred are a little erm well over hyped.
Nah, it's you.

I made that Beyonder respect thread, and there isn't one scan in it, that's hype.

I read the rest of your post,
you don't know much about the Beyonder (I could tell by your previous post and now this)
Ignorance is not a negativity or an insult, it simply means to not know.
..................................................................................

But to put you in the loop,

the Beyonder created a Universe
that was Quintillions of times more infinite than the infinite Prime Multiverse.

Or you can use the analogy given to us by the Writer to define the Beyond Realm:

"The Beyond Realm was like an Ocean.
The Infinite Multiverse (all of Marvel at the time) was like a drop of water in comparison."
..................................................................................

The Beyond Realm continued to expand even further still,
till it became a Multiverse.

How much larger this was, is unimaginable.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nah, it's you.

I made that Beyonder respect thread, and there isn't one scan in it, that's hype.

I read the rest of your post,
you don't know much about the Beyonder (I could tell by your previous post and now this)
Ignorance is not a negativity or an insult, it simply means to not know.

But to put you in the loop,

the Beyonder created a Universe
that was Quintillions of times more infinite than the infinite Prime Multiverse.

Or you can use the analogy given to us by the Wroter to define the Beyond Realm:

The Beyond Realm was like an Ocean.
The Infinite Multiverse (all of Marvel at the time) was like a drop of water in comparison.

The Beyond Realm continued to expand even further still,
till it became a Multiverse.

How much larger this was, is unimaginable.

It's not unimaginable. In Vertigo, Lucifer saw God's Multiverse and it was like a sea of rising and falling multiverses. The Marvel verse is an omniverse. I'd say either of those are a nice representation of what the beyonder's wrealm was. Don't know how he could create anything bigger than everything outside of the 616 Multiverse. Which is what he was when he came.

Mr Master
It's not unimaginable.
In Vertigo, Lucifer saw God's Multiverse and it was like a sea of rising and falling multiverses.
What does this have to do with Marvel?

You know I don't care what goes on in the DC cosmology,
and it's completely irrelevant nvr.
The Marvel verse is an omniverse.
I'd say either of those are a nice representation of what the beyonder's wrealm was.
Nah.

The Omniverse of today contains several hundred Multiverses.
The Beyond Realm (as a Universe) would've contained Trillions upon Trillions of Multiverses.
The Beyond Realm (as a Multiverse) is unimaginable.
Don't know how he could create anything bigger than everything outside of the 616 Multiverse. Which is what he was when he came.
Eveything outside the Multiverse in 1985,
was infinitely more (multiplied quintillions of times) than everything outside the Multiverse today.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What does this have to do with Marvel?

You know I don't care what goes on in the DC cosmology,
and it's completely irrelevant nvr.

Nah.

The Omniverse of today contains several hundred Multiverses.
The Beyond Realm (as a Universe) would've contained Trillions upon Trillions of Multiverses.
The Beyond Realm (as a Multiverse) is unimaginable.

Eveything outside the Multiverse in 1985,
was infinitely more (multiplied quintillions of times) than everything outside the Multiverse today.

And it said on panel that the beyonder's verse contained trillions of multiverses? Where is this beyond wrealm that was really a multiverse of unimaginable verses? Where does it say that the marvel omniverse is only hundreds of multiverses? And where do the megaverses of Marvel fit into this? Are there only two? Thousands?

Mr Master
And it said on panel that the beyonder's verse contained trillions of multiverses?
Nah.
It said on panel that Beyonder's verse was an ocean,
and the infinite Prime Multiverse was a drop of water in comparison.

How many drops of water in the ocean?

This study was conducted/concluded by,
New Hampshire's prestigious Keene State University
and Frostburb State University.

Roughly between 20-25 Quintillion drops.

In other words,
atleast trillions upon trillions of Multiverses make up the Beyond Realm,
according to Shooter (editor in-chief/creator/writer of Secret Wars/Beyonder)
if we use that analogy for perspective.
Where is this beyond wrealm that was really a multiverse of unimaginable verses?
Trick question?
Where does it say that the marvel omniverse is only hundreds of multiverses?
It should be 616 and counting,
I'll get the link as soon as I find it again on Marvel.com.

I was surprised too, I thought it was atleast in the 1000's.
And where do the megaverses of Marvel fit into this?
Are there only two? Thousands?
Megaverses are a collection of Multiverses.
We don't know how many Multiverses make up a Megaverse exactly.
We know there's atleast Two Megaverses in Marvel, presumably more.

spawnwest
MOM, 4th age Spawn, and Mxy

Air Legend
Originally posted by spawnwest
Team wins this. Thanos HOTI stalemates MoM, LT tramples Spawn and Mxy, Classic Beyonder and Thanos gang bang MoM.

Symmetric Chaos

Reed + 4min 59sec

or

Haruhi

Air Legend
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Reed + 4min 59sec

or

Haruhi
Warlock stomps both.

SpiderGauntlet
Team wins this. Thanos HOTI stalemates MoM, LT tramples Spawn and Mxy, Classic Beyonder and Thanos gang bang MoM.

MoM = Supreme being. He/She has the abillity to f**k up anything in His/Her Omniverse including damned religon.

(Apparently It was the father and mother of god and the devil and then it disguised itself into being Jesus. So It was pretending to be his son's son)

gogogadgetgo
adam west batman

rougeredmage
i dont understand what you mean DC cosmology is irrelevent at this point? consdiering several of the teams people have recomended contain members of Dc cosmology

to be honest i read secret wars and i was never realy that impressed with the crossover. i actually dont remember the beyonder actually in it that mutch. i remember him been able to deflect a weakened galactus. and i have to disagree with you while the beyonder has alot of good feats under his belt..... alot of the stuff in the beyonder respect thread are.... peoples reactons to the beyonder.. i mean isnt the beyonder just a cosmic cube. it was established in infinity war and crusade that the cosmic containment units are bellow the infinity gauntlet?

and acroding to the numbering of the known marvel multiverses it is known as thousnds however the number is infinfiate of cource. just like any other universe.

Astner
Originally posted by spawnwest
Man of Miracles is the manifestation of Mother, if I've got it right, like Jesus and God.
4th age Spawn's greatest feat is creating a 'world'
- And don't give me that shit, he's as powerful as God and Satan. There are one God and Satan for every earth/world in Image.
He's Galactus level at max.

Air Legend
i dont understand what you mean DC cosmology is irrelevent at this point? consdiering several of the teams people have recomended contain members of Dc cosmology

to be honest i read secret wars and i was never realy that impressed with the crossover. i actually dont remember the beyonder actually in it that mutch. i remember him been able to deflect a weakened galactus. and i have to disagree with you while the beyonder has alot of good feats under his belt..... alot of the stuff in the beyonder respect thread are.... peoples reactons to the beyonder.. i mean isnt the beyonder just a cosmic cube. it was established in infinity war and crusade that the cosmic containment units are bellow the infinity gauntlet?

and acroding to the numbering of the known marvel multiverses it is known as thousnds however the number is infinfiate of cource. just like any other universe.
You only read Secret Wars I and in Secret Wars I Beyonder stomped a Galactus- powered Doom and this was after Galactus swallowed his home which was noted as possibly the greatest source of energy in the universe. In Secret Wars II contains Beyonder's greatest feats.

llagrok
The beyonder sucks monkey cock. He's over hyped. HE can't even beat the LT truth be told. He's never done so on panel. IF he were a DC character, He'd be a dumb Imp. ****ing with stuff he had no business messing with. As a matter of fact, one could almost guess that he was a bad copy of Mr. Mxy. Mr. Mxy also came from OUtside of the DC reality. Had unlimited reality altering powers and could do ANYThing he wanted.

Didn't the Beyonder bust galaxies simply by thinking hard?

Astner
Originally posted by llagrok
Didn't the Beyonder bust galaxies simply by thinking hard?
Dimensions too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.