The Forgotten Comparison: MARIO or LUIGI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GEEKiN
id like to know who people think is the better "mario brother". Mario or Luigi. ive always been a Luigi fan and i want to kno what you guys think. evil face but my favorite character in the mario world is definitely BOWSER. yee!

Blax_Hydralisk
I prefer Luigi.

Neo Darkhalen
Luigi and should this not be in the Vs. thread?

WrathfulDwarf
Everyone likes Luigi over Mario because he gets the lesser spotlight.

Neo Darkhalen
And he can jump higher.

Morridini
I usually used to prefer Luigi, however for some reason I must say Mario.

Neo Darkhalen
Hmmmm.

Hidden Lotus
luigi has a cooler accent 313

Neo Darkhalen
Luigi can hover for a short time before landing in most games.

Ridley_Prime
Err, just for the sake of not going with the crowd's opinion... DO THE MARIO!!!

65uNCLBTje0

Burning thought
Mario

Scythe
Luigi was pathetically hopeless in Super Mario Galaxy though! He constantly tried to do something and would fail! You have to save his ass constantly, it's like why even bother?

InnerRise
Mario obviously. He is the one with all of the games. This is why he is better.

If he wasn't, it would be "Super Luigi World"......"Super Luigi Brothers".....

But it's not.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

apoc001
Maybe Luigi should have been the star. He's tall and has an average build. Mario is short, fat, and his voice is really annoying.

Wandering Flame
Nintendo uses (gay) Mario as the protagonist to attract a larger audience. laughing out loud

Kero_Co
Luigi is in a bit of a bind, he lacks confidence because he's always forgotten, and he's always forgotten because he lacks confidence, but when he puts his fear and lack of confidence behind him, he really shines. Plus, he can go ghost, but overall Mario is better, because he's constant. He's not going to suck one minute and get really good the next. He's Jumpman, even the goombas he so mercilessly stomps on admire him, so mario gets the win in my book.

Ozone
Originally posted by GEEKiN
id like to know who people think is the better "mario brother". Mario or Luigi. ive always been a Luigi fan and i want to kno what you guys think. evil face but my favorite character in the mario world is definitely BOWSER. yee!

Why is this thread called "the forgotten comparison"?

It doesn't make any sense.

Blax_Hydralisk
Who cares?

SaTsuJiN
mario.. he's an all-rounder....blink...bad pun?..

ESB -1138
Originally posted by InnerRise
Mario obviously. He is the one with all of the games. This is why he is better.

If he wasn't, it would be "Super Luigi World"......"Super Luigi Brothers".....

But it's not.

They never even considered Super Luigi Bros. Their last names is Segali so if anything it should be called Super Segali Bros.

InnerRise
Originally posted by ESB -1138
They never even considered Super Luigi Bros. Their last names is Segali so if anything it should be called Super Segali Bros. How insulting for Luigi.

But the fact that they never even considered it, further shows why Mario is better.

Besides..........Red is my favorite color. Bleh Green.

ragesRemorse
I like Luigi because he is green and had the shaggy (scooby doo) jump in Mario 2

ESB -1138
I just noticed this; Nintendo is very, very racist.

Look at the games Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion. These two Italian plumbers are doing what in these games? Cleaning up! One is basically mopping (Mario) and the other is vacuuming (Luigi)!

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I just noticed this; Nintendo is very, very racist.

Look at the games Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion. These two Italian plumbers are doing what in these games? Cleaning up! One is basically mopping (Mario) and the other is vacuuming (Luigi)!

confused bunny no

Italians clean? Im not sure what stereotype your saying that these games are supposedly impying. I thought the latino's had the cleaning (maid) stereotypes

Neo Darkhalen
Luigi is better then Mario IMO.

InnerRise
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
confused bunny no

Italians clean? Im not sure what stereotype your saying that these games are supposedly impying. I thought the latino's had the cleaning (maid) stereotypes Italians shoot'em up. Mobs and Gangsters and the such as like per say.

gun2herbsmilegun3

Neo Darkhalen
Super Mafia Bros.

((The_Anomaly))
I prefer Mario personally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.