Ermac vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Ermac vs Kain without Time manip, and his shield (though i've never seen it yet)

Starting Arena is: Hell
Ermac is using all moves from MK universe he has.
Special Note:Ermac's soul can't be stolen because Ermac's is actually made up of millions of souls.

Burning thought
if he is made up of millions of souls then the reaver which like Raziel has no quantity or any show or diffrent in the amount of souls it devours, so although kain cannot rip his soul out, he could put the sword in him to drain him of soul energy

can you show me some information on this guy please

Burning thought
sorry for the double post but i ran out of time to edit, lookng at the poor weak little chump, he hasnt got a prayer against kain, going by the Wiki artcicle, then agian, thats not always correct

Violent2Dope
Wiki is not reliable. Like how it says on Demitri's page that he is the second most powerful vampire after Dracula. In actuality, Dracula only existed in the shitty cartoon, and was only mentioned, and the most powerful vampire is Jedah.

Burning thought
its funny vampires are some of the most powerful beings in fiction

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
its funny vampires are some of the most powerful beings in fiction Yeah, them and powerful spellcasters, cosmic beings, and reality warpers.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yeah, them and powerful spellcasters, cosmic beings, and reality warpers.

and Kain stands above them all!!!! 131

Violent2Dope
and Kain stands above them all!!!! 131 Beyonder would stomp Kain. 313

fascistcrusader
I'm going with Kain on this one. Ermac is just some tool for people who want to see what Scorpion looks like in red.

Yeah, them and powerful spellcasters, cosmic beings, and reality warpers.

The Green Ranger > these things.

Burning thought
Beyonder would stomp Kain. 313

no wais, Beyonder would cry out as Kain smashes him into the dirt

Csdabest
Actually if you read time magazines Wikipedia is reliable. it has been stated that wikipedia has about as many errors as an encylcpedia. So in reality. Wiki is very reliable. According to time magazines which backed up from revies from Germany, england, and i forgot the other place.

Burning thought
shh dont say that Csdabest, the KMC community dont like it, then people wont have to dig through tonnes of sites to find info they want and will concede lest often sad

also V2D is right that although its prob 90% correct, there are some bits that although are correct, their simply not neccerily canon, their information pieces strung together so that although techically their true, their also not neccerily canon

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Csdabest
Actually if you read time magazines Wikipedia is reliable. it has been stated that wikipedia has about as many errors as an encylcpedia. So in reality. Wiki is very reliable. According to time magazines which backed up from revies from Germany, england, and i forgot the other place. I go by personal experience, not Time Magazine.

Csdabest
Personal experince <<<<Time Magazne
Personal experience<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Researchers in Germany
Me>Researcers in Germany

fascistcrusader
Researchers in Germany are 74% more efficient than you, meaning researchers in Germany > you.

Csdabest
No. Im an american. Which makes me instantly better than Germany.

Burning thought
American better than a European country!! HA, their part of the Alliance that has great Britain..

Great Britain>>>America

EvilAngel
75.463% of all statistics are made up on the spot 313

Violent2Dope
American better than a European country!! HA, their part of the Alliance that has great Britain..

Great Britain>>>America Then why did we beat your powdered wig wearing asses in the war? 131

Burning thought
Then why did we beat your powdered wig wearing asses in the war? 131

CIS!!!

Country induced stupidity dear dawson, anyway most of your asses are still ours, your our good ol colonists, the only native americans are the indians, and you attacked them!!

Csdabest
Im a native american. well i have some in my blood line. Also wed mess up your country now in a war if we wasn't allies.

Burning thought
nah you wouldnt, both our countries are powerful enough just to obliterate oneanother, and without us, youd be nothing...without you, we wouldnt be too great either (although we were here before you and we were doing better than ever so....)

Besides we have nature on our side, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, earthquakes, volacnoes wreck your country up....and if Yellowstone park blows....good bye uncle Sam

Violent2Dope
Hurricanes only plague Florida, Tornadoes Kansas, Earthquakes California, and Volcanoes Hawaii(who gives a shit about Hawaii anyway?), that still leaves 46 states to beat your tea sipping asses. wink

Burning thought
not every state is likely to have its own store of nuclear weapons and soldiers, many states are peaceful, some are not very large at all.....also you would be fighting the whole of Europse and likely most of the far east if you went to war with us (especially Japan, they prob have a grudge)

America would fall, also do you realise what will happen if yellowstone park goes up, your situatied on a mega nuclear bomb, if one causes a seismic reaction that triggers the explosion, poor old America, you had your day..

Furion
Ermac is more powerful then he looks. He's like a big percentage of the souls that Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung stole so they would have a LOT of experience in fighting. Ermac is also one of the most powerful Telekinetics in MK. He's lifted things far larger then him as shown in Shaolin Monks, and by no means an easy battle. If Kain tried to steal Ermac's souls, it would take a while for all of them to come out. Don't underestimate Ermac.

Burning thought
no, they would all come out at once.....like Raziel does to souls near him all the time, even better this time, hes channeled through the blade and the souls are all in the form of a man

Furion
No they wouldn't, infact it's probably more then millions. If Kain tried to suck out all of Ermac's souls at once, Kain would be sent flying in the opposite direction of Ermac. Probably not dead but would be battered.

fascistcrusader
Ermac is a douchebag, he's not even all that powerful. Sure, he's made up of a bunch of souls, but he has nothing to show for it. Any of the other ninjas from MK could wail on him. Kain would crush Ermac.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Ermac is a douchebag. . haermm

Furion
Ermac is a douchebag, he's not even all that powerful. Sure, he's made up of a bunch of souls, but he has nothing to show for it. Any of the other ninjas from MK could wail on him. Kain would crush Ermac.

Ninjas who get sh*t beaten out of them by Ermac: Rain, Chamelon, Smoke, Reptile. Why, because ERMAC IS A FREAKING PSYCHIC GUY WHO RIPS PEOPLE APART WITHOUT TOUCHING THEM! Show me proof any of the people I listed could defeat Ermac.

fascistcrusader
Sub Zero has been in more MK, meaning he's stronger because he survived more tournaments. Noob Saibot and Scorpion are immortal and god like, reptile seems much more resilient, rain is about as douchey as Ermac, but lighting is stronger than a TK throw.

123KID
Reptile's invisibility and venom just won't cut it against TK
it be like Ermac's fatality where he bashes you around till you blow up

and just because Scrop is immortal doesn't mean he can't be beaten
just means he'll come back

fascistcrusader
1. Against a douche like Ermac they would.
2. Against a douche like Ermac it does.

MadMel
all ermac really has is TK, and kain could probably match him in that aspect...that, coupled with kains other powers and ermac is toast..

Furion
Sub Zero has been in more MK, meaning he's stronger because he survived more tournaments. Noob Saibot and Scorpion are immortal and god like, reptile seems much more resilient, rain is about as douchey as Ermac, but lighting is stronger than a TK throw.

I never said anything about Scorpion, Noob, and Subzero. Ermac rips the rest apart with tk. Ermac can do more with his TK then whats shown with his gameplay moves. Rain is WAY more duouchey then any MK character cept maybe Stryker and Kobra.

123KID
RS1oQbJnc7c

Kain could definitely do that

Furion
i'm sure he could. But the thing is, Ermac could do it faster

Burning thought
Originally posted by Furion
i'm sure he could. But the thing is, Ermac could do it faster

erm no....Kain can do it the same speed,with a gesture, only diffrence kain can go into all diffrent powers, shieldings and overall could escape his grasp by going immaterial, Kain would break Ermac with TK....

Kains is also seemingly more precise, all Ermac does in knock people up and down but Kain can move individual pieces

Furion
that's just gameplay. Ermac can do alot more with his TK. And Ermac does his by lifting his arm.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Furion
that's just gameplay. Ermac can do alot more with his TK. And Ermac does his by lifting his arm.
yes, thats the same as how kain does it, kain moves his hand....hand movement>>arm movement stick out tongue

also you say its just gameplay, what source shows him doing more then?

Furion
1.Common Sense, I don't think he HAS to just hit them up and down.
2.In Armaggedon Dan Fordan disguised as Shang disguised as Ermac threw Quan off the thing. Since Shang gets so into his identity theft (i.e. Sonya's things) Evidense that Ermac could do the same.
oh, and it's just as fast to move your arm as it is your hand.

Burning thought
not neccerily, your hand can definatley move faster, your arm cannot move as quick as a hand...also its more cumbersome with an arm, all kain has to do is shake his wrist, this dude has to move his arm and quite eraticly too it seems to make an effect, kain lazily moves his hand without too much effort, can Darth vader style choke, throw beings about etc etc

Furion
I still disagree with the TK but in everything else Ermac fails in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.