Sabretooth VS Dr Octopus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
I dont even know who to choose

grey fox
'Tooth

python99
Originally posted by grey fox
'Tooth

seriously? ok well thats your opinion

golem370
A well written Doctor Octopus could win or aleast stalemate

lando005
tough call

Violent2Dope
The Doc.

Master-Borg
How will Sabretooth get beyond Doc's tentacles?

python99
Originally posted by lando005
tough call

yeah it can go either way

python99
Originally posted by Master-Borg

confused

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Master-Borg

Put on a sailor fuku and punch Otto in the face when his tentacles inevitable go too far.

lando005
ock would do very good againts sabertooth but he has no way of putting him down

python99
Originally posted by lando005
ock would do very good againts sabertooth but he has no way of putting him down

if Ock can put him down it will be long enough for a victory

The Fake Macoy
Ock should take this, his tentacles make it hard to touch him.

SaintSmurph
Sabertooth's too fast to be tagged by the extra arms, and, depending on their material and his claws, could cut through them.

JediSamuraiMRB
Interesting fight. Doc Ock will put up a decent fight, but theirs no way he keeps Creed down for long and due to Creeds healing factor any damage Ock does won't nlast and as soonn as Creed gets closes its over for Ock.

guy222
creed

golem370
Ock can move his tentacles at 90 feet per second. Here is the question is this Ock with adamantium tentacles?

python99
give em both adamantium

golem370
How strong is Sabretooth? 20 tons?

python99
Originally posted by golem370
How strong is Sabretooth? 20 tons? confused

around there yeah , but going off the best feat I've seen with Ock, where he held back the sinister 6 or 5 whatever, he then whooped spiderman and the Hulk in the process. aka the warehouse brawl.
Sabes has his hands full

golem370
Well Ock lifts 8 or 9 tons with each arm. Hulk has tied Ocks arms in a knot. I would say in a fight a well written Ock could win half the battles.

lando005
sabertooth will be tagged by ock that's not even a question, each one is as fas and even more agile than spider-man and are as strong as he is. maybe ock can win by flinging creed away but i dont think he would go far enough, and both can go for an extremely long time as the robotic arms are obey ocks commands and have even been programed to continue fighting when he is incapasitated

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by python99
confused

around there yeah , but going off the best feat I've seen with Ock, where he held back the sinister 6 or 5 whatever, he then whooped spiderman and the Hulk in the process. aka the warehouse brawl.
Sabes has his hands full

You should mention when he did that he had adamantium arms not his standard ones.

python99
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
You should mention when he did that he had adamantium arms not his standard ones.

true but still, a feat like that, Sabes is in for something

python99
thats IT???

python99
Fight

Battlehammer
is sabertooth has adamatium claws then he takes the majority a big one.

python99
Originally posted by Battlehammer

Both have adamantium, my bad, should have put that before

Wonder Man
Doc makes him a eunuch every time he comes at him

python99
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Doc makes him a eunuch every time he comes at him laughing

spidey-dude
is sabertooth has adamatium claws then he takes the majority a big one. laughing

python99

both having adamantium makes it a closer battle

Lord-of-Dreams
Even if Sabertooth had adamantium and Ockdidnt, as lock as Ock just avoided getting slashed and went straight after the arms (grab the wrists) he'd take it 7/10 imo With adamantium, I dont think Creed has much chance... He hasn't any way to get into the guard and the second he gets caught, he's done.

Darth Martin
Doctor Octopus 8/10.

python99
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Doctor Octopus 8/10.

ock takes tie-breaker

jinzin
Both with adamantium Ock will Probably win there.

Regular, Sabes takes this. He can just rip through ocks tenticals or rip them off..

One hit put's ock down and that's why a regular fight would be an uphill battle for him.

python99
Originally posted by jinzin
Both with adamantium Ock will Probably win there.

Regular, Sabes takes this. He can just rip through ocks tenticals or rip them off..

One hit put's ock down and that's why a regular fight would be an uphill battle for him.

Agreed. In a classic battle Sabes would probably take the tie-breaker, but not in a stomp.

d3str0ya10
docteroctopussy i mean doc ock wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.