Wonder Woman Runs the Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
1. Invisible Woman
2. The Ray
3. Magneto
4. Classic Kalibak
5. Ulik
6. Absorbing Man
7. Amazing Man
8. John Stewart
9. Quasar
10. Count Nefaria
11. Protex
12. Current Nova
13.Ronan with all his gear
14. Firelord

Wonder Woman has her standard gear, Sword of Hephestius, and Disk of the Lansinarian Tech.

Larceny

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Larceny

So her speed wont' mean anything when she ropes him and tells him to turn into glass?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
So her speed wont' mean anything when she ropes him and tells him to turn into glass?

Not if she's that stupid.

Larceny

He touches the rope, he absorbs it's properties. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not if she's that stupid.

Glass? Why would that be stupid? She could shatter him and end the fight. Or ask him what is his true form. He'd have to show her and she would knock him out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Larceny
He touches the rope, he absorbs it's properties. smile

He would still be subject to the truth powers that come from Diana. Thought you knew that. And then the rope has a magical effect of all those encircled in it. It blocks magic from touching them. Isn't he powered by a magical spell? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Glass? Why would that be stupid? She could shatter him and end the fight. Or ask him what is his true form. He'd have to show her and she would knock him out.

Because he's long since forgotten how to turn into things he isn't touching. And also because depending on just how stupid he is Creel could very well gain the Lasso's powers on the moment of contact.

He would still be subject to the truth powers that come from Diana. Thought you knew that. And then the rope has a magical effect of all those encircled in it. It blocks magic from touching them. Isn't he powered by a magical spell? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Indirectly. It was a potion so the power is completely part of him now. The Lasso won't block it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because he's long since forgotten how to turn into things he isn't touching. And also because depending on just how stupid he is Creel could very well gain the Lasso's powers on the moment of contact.

Indirectly. It was a potion so the power is completely part of him now. The Lasso won't block it.
He could gain the lasso's durability. But the truth powers come from Diana.

Symmetric Chaos
He could gain the lasso's durability. But the truth powers come from Diana.

Based on?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Based on?

It's in her history and powerset. She's the Goddess of Truth. Well she was. And will be again when she dies. The truth power comes from her and the lasso only focuses her power. Much Like Cassie's lasso focuses her rage power.

Symmetric Chaos
It's in her history and powerset. She's the Goddess of Truth. Well she was. And will be again when she dies. The truth power comes from her and the lasso only focuses her power. Much Like Cassie's lasso focuses her rage power.

Cool.

TricksterPriest
That disk means she gets all the crazy toys, doesn't she?

no Godwave? Though, even without it, she has a good shot of clearing this.

KK the Great
Loses to Magneto.

Hard.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by KK the Great
Loses to Magneto.

Hard.

And you expect to be a respected poster who's views are taken even remotely serious?

Mr. Slippyfist
So her speed wont' mean anything when she ropes him and tells him to turn into glass? What the f**k?

KK the Great
And you expect to be a respected poster who's views are taken even remotely serious?

Yes. But mostly due to my ridiculously superior intellect, strikingly more refined skill at debate, and sheer experience at dealing with blind, biased fanboys.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes. But mostly due to my ridiculously superior intellect, strikingly more refined skill at debate, and sheer experience at dealing with blind, biased fanboys.

Only a blind biased fan boy would thank magneto would beat her and as bad as you say. How many people has magneto pwned who has her lvl of speed AND strength AND skill? of course she could just envolope herself in her invisible shield and he wouldn't be able to see her until she's taking his jaw off.

Draco69
She stalemates at 2.

The Ray has lightspeed reflexes and convert himself into a light form.

Thus Diana will be unable to hurt him.

Unless the deus machina lasso allows her to "catch" his light form and transform him back into his human form.

KK the Great
Once again nvr is debating a character he has a boner for against a character he clearly knows absolutely nothing about and yet has convinced himself that he's some sort of pillar of objectivity.

shksprtx
Has problems with 1, 3, and 6, but I think if she is pissed off enough she can clear it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Draco69
She stalemates at 2.

The Ray has lightspeed reflexes and convert himself into a light form.

Thus Diana will be unable to hurt him.

Unless the deus machina lasso allows her to "catch" his light form and transform him back into his human form.
The ray should have converted himself into light when SBP was throwing around cans of whoop ass. laughing laughing laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
The list order is wrong. I can't follow it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Once again nvr is debating a character he has a boner for against a character he clearly knows absolutely nothing about and yet has convinced himself that he's some sort of pillar of objectivity.
Please. Magneto is teh uber. But he's not ****ing with Wonder Woman. He can't beat the Hulk for majority, I know he's not beating someone just as strong as an enraged hulk, with better skills, speed, flight, and weapons. That is just how I view it.

quanchi112
Who the hell is protex?

KK the Great
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who the hell is protex?

White Martian leader.

shksprtx
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who the hell is protex?

Dunno but sounds like the name of a brand of condoms...some comic book names crack me up...

KK the Great
Fight with Protex will probably look something like this:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9174/tenticlerapeyf9.gif

Even though she won't get that far.

nvrbeenwthagirl

She's already beaten primaid, the best fighter among the White martians.

KK the Great
She's already beaten primaid, the best fighter among the White martians.

Where did you get that piece of made-up information?

Let's not forget that their fight make less sense than almost any I can remember. Beating a Martian by taking it into space until it runs out of breath? What happens when we remember that...wait...that tactic would never work on a Martian?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Where did you get that piece of made-up information?

Let's not forget that their fight make less sense than almost any I can remember. Beating a Martian by taking it into space until it runs out of breath? What happens when we remember that...wait...that tactic would never work on a Martian?
Um, It was never implied that she ran out of breath. It was shown on panel wonder Woman just fighting the martian in space.

SaintSmurph
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
The list order is wrong. I can't follow it.

Val

laughing out loud

tkitna
She loses at 1

KK the Great
Um, It was never implied that she ran out of breath.

A swing and a miss!

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8312/holdyourbreathor7.jpg

TricksterPriest
Regardless of the weird nature of her win, with the stuff in that disk, in addition to her other gear, she really can clear this for the most part.

KK the Great
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Regardless of the weird nature of her win, with the stuff in that disk, in addition to her other gear, she really can clear this for the most part.

I'm sure a sword will be of great use against an amorphous shapeshifter.

Mr. Slippyfist
I'm sure a sword will be of great use against an amorphous shapeshifter. Good point.

Wonder Woman wins.

KK the Great
After Protex beats her, he can use her unconscious body as a bludgeon to run the rest of the gauntlet himself, so she sort of wins by proxy.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/5066/wonderclubbc9.jpg

Violent2Dope
I know this, Magneto IS NOT beating her...

KK the Great
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I know this, Magneto IS NOT beating her...

I heard that she had a low tolerance for electro-shock therapy.

Symmetric Chaos
I heard that she had a low tolerance for electro-shock therapy.

In a single instance during a scene that made no sense anyway.

Violent2Dope
I heard that she had a low tolerance for electro-shock therapy. I heard that Magneto is not as fast, strong, or skilled as Wonder Woman.

Val
She won't lose to Magneto considering she doesn't make it past Ray.

KK the Great
I heard that Magneto is not as fast, strong, or skilled as Wonder Woman.

Define skill.

He's certainly more skilled at energy manipulation.

I'm sick of "skill" being considered the sole dominion of asian martial arts.

Accel
I heard that Magneto is not as fast, strong, or skilled as Wonder Woman.
What do you think Erik is going to do? Challenge her to armwrestle?

Violent2Dope
Define skill.

He's certainly more skilled at energy manipulation.

I'm sick of "skill" being considered the sole dominion of asian martial arts. Well, I meant at combat, she is a warrior, and excels at it.

Of course he is more skilled at energy manipulation.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Accel
What do you think Erik is going to do? Challenge her to armwrestle? He said skill... obviously Erik is going to enter the octagon, and MMA her... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Accel
What do you think Erik is going to do? Challenge her to armwrestle? No, he's gonna have his head fly off his shoulders.

Mr. Slippyfist
No, he's gonna have his head fly off his shoulders. Told you Accel.

xjustice69x
He said skill... obviously Erik is going to enter the octagon, and MMA her... roll eyes (sarcastic)
lmao that made me laugh!

the order is messed up imo i would put Quasar up at the top of that list.

Accel
Told you Accel.
Don't know how I didn't see it coming.

KK the Great
Well, I meant at combat, she is a warrior, and excels at it.

Of course he is more skilled at energy manipulation.

Define combat.

Certainly you don't presume Magneto will try going H2H with her, do you?

nvrbeenwthagirl
A swing and a miss!

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8312/holdyourbreathor7.jpg

That doesn't say she won by holding her breath longer. At all. You fail to post the first scan that shows Wonder Woman beating her ass in space. Thus she was winning the fight long before either would have ran out of breath.

SaintSmurph
That doesn't say she won by holding her breath longer. At all. crylaugh

Val
That doesn't say she won by holding her breath longer. At all.
hysterical

nvrbeenwthagirl
Next time post the entire fight. Wonder Woman was beating her ass LONG before either would have ran out of breath.

http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla00411n0qb.jpg

Draco69
sad

Val
sad
KMC still loves you Draco.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
What EVER. you lol'd before I even posted the first pic showing wonder woman winning. She'd won the fight before either ran out of breath. And you wonder why I think you are an ass to the infinite power.

Val
Does KMC's affection for Draco bother you that much?

For the record, I've already read the comic in question. Grant Morrison's JLA isn't exactly obscure.

King Kandy
the best fighter among the White martians.
Proof?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
Does KMC's affection for Draco bother you that much?

For the record, I've already read the comic in question. Grant Morrison's JLA isn't exactly obscure.

No. I like Draco. The problem is is that the contex that you all, including Draco posted. As if dude had really pwned me, as he purposely left out the first scan that clearly shows Wonder Woman winning, while Primaid was yet fighting back. Indicating, She was still full of breath and not running out. Thus, WW had won or was winning the fight long before any running out of breath had occured. And You made a funny face, and then draco made a sad face as if I had gotten pwned, When I hadn't posted the rebuttle yet. And you then say your B.S. not really directed at Draco, but a vieled rub at me, while thinking I'm too slow to catch it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Proof?

I'll look the issue later. But if I remember correctly, she was the tactician or hand to hand expert or something like that. Now please, address me if and when I address you.

King Kandy
Now please, address me if and when I address you.
roll eyes (sarcastic) Someones got some hostility...

Val
laughing out loud

Seriously Nvr, you're pretty sad. Draco and I are pretty good friends, at least as far as internet forums are concerned. My banter with him doesn't have anything to do with you.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Val and Smurph been ****ing wit me. sad

SaintSmurph
sad KMC still loves tolerates you, Nvr.

King Kandy
Val and Smurph been ****ing wit me. sad
I know what you could do to fix that...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
laughing out loud

Seriously Nvr, you're pretty sad. Draco and I are pretty good friends, at least as far as internet forums are concerned. My banter with him doesn't have anything to do with you.

OH Please. The whole thing was just Ugly. And you are sad, always ****ing wit me for no reason. YOu put the damned smiley face up before I even posted the pic showing that she had pretty much won WHILE THE WHITE MARTIAN WAS STILL FIGHTING. Now excuse me, I'm going to have to ignore you for a while. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know what you could do to fix that...

I know how you could fix your toilet too. Remove your head.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SaintSmurph
KMC still loves tolerates you, Nvr.
Tolerates is such an Elitist thing to say.

King Kandy
I know how you could fix your toilet too. Remove your head.
Dude what is your problem? I don't say anything offensive, and you start attacking me. wtf?

Val
OH Please. The whole thing was just Ugly. And you are sad, always ****ing wit me for no reason. YOu put the damned smiley face up before I even posted the pic showing that she had pretty much won WHILE THE WHITE MARTIAN WAS STILL FIGHTING. Now excuse me, I'm going to have to ignore you for a while. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I forgot. KMC revolves around Nvr.

Draco, I'll have to stop talking to you for now because Nvr feels persecuted. laughing out loud

King Kandy
Tolerates is such an Elitist thing to say.
Oh yes, because you talking about how much of a failure poor people are isn't the slightest bit elitist.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dude what is your problem? I don't say anything offensive, and you start attacking me. wtf?

It was offensive when you addressed me. WTF. I rarely address you. you know why, becuz you've attacked me so many times and I find you unpleasant.

King Kandy
It was offensive when you addressed me. WTF. I rarely address you. you know why, becuz you've attacked me so many times and I find you unpleasant.
Whoa, so me merely speaking to you is offensive?

Yeah, that's definatly not elitist... roll eyes (sarcastic)

SaintSmurph
Tolerates is such an Elitist thing to say. Ok. smile

CaptainStoic
I think she would clear this, but Magneto, Count Nefaria, and possibly the Absorbing Man would give her hell. The reason I said this about Creel is because unless she knows his power set he could be pretty tricky for her to beat on their first encounter. Kinda like the way Thor was.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh yes, because you talking about how much of a failure poor people are isn't the slightest bit elitist.

I don't talk about poor people being failures. I've threw some remarks at certain members. But I would never think that someone being poor was anything to put down, Unless they were poor as a direct result of inaction, or bad reaction, or life actions, that warranted such. And then being poor ( which I have been) is itself a HUGE punishment. Thus me remarking on it, isn't really needed.

SaintSmurph
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I think she would clear this, but Magneto, Count Nefaria, and possibly the Absorbing Man would give her hell. The reason I said this about Creel is because unless she knows his power set he could be pretty tricky for her to beat on their first encounter. Kinda like the way Thor was. There are people on there who would pose a much larger threat than those three.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
I forgot. KMC revolves around Nvr.

Draco, I'll have to stop talking to you for now because Nvr feels persecuted. laughing out loud

Feels? confused embarrasment sad

Draco has nothing to do with me. Your personal love and feelings for Draco do not bother me in the slightest. I'm not hating on what you two have going. Just stop being an ass to me.

Draco69
Originally posted by Val

big grin

Draco69
Originally posted by Val

whistle

Val
Feels? confused embarrasment sad

Draco has nothing to do with me. Your personal love and feelings for Draco do not bother me in the slightest. I'm not hating on what you two have going. Just stop being an ass to me.
Because an lol smiley and some playful banter definitely means someone is being an ass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
Because an lol smiley and some playful banter definitely means someone is being an ass.

It does when you know that dude is an Asscake with Loads of SHC charm. Posting one scan and then giving himself props. OMG. Your smiley's irked me and I hadn't even put up the response which Dismisses his notion that The martian lost due to running out of breath.

KK the Great
That doesn't say she won by holding her breath longer. At all.

Yes it does.

Right there in plain English, black text in a white speech bubble.

Can't miss it unless you're trying.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes it does.

Right there in plain English, black text in a white speech bubble.

Can't miss it unless you're trying.
I"ve already made you look like the deciever that you are. The scan before CLEARLY shows wonder woman winning the fight while the martian is concious and fighting back. Someone running low on oxygen isn't going to be putting up any kind of fight. Now get lost. Your other forum tactics DO NOT impress me.

Val
whistle
I would say something here but it'd probably cause a ruckus.

Mr. Slippyfist
I"ve already made you look like the deciever that you are. The scan before CLEARLY shows wonder woman winning the fight while the martian is concious and fighting back. Someone running low on oxygen isn't going to be putting up any kind of fight. Now get lost. Your other forum tactics DO NOT impress me. no expression

james2099
Wonderwoman could not clear that line-up even if she tried 20 times, Here we go again with that SINCE SHE STOOD UP TO SUPERMAN SHE CAN DO ANYTHING CRAP.....Superman is a has-been and a big un-skilled farm raised ma and pa kent trained egg fetching punk with super powers.....But anyway..... WW will never clear it.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Val
I would say something here but it'd probably cause a ruckus. Draco's good, nvr's good... for a laugh?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
I would say something here but it'd probably cause a ruckus.
sad You have earned my Ire. That is all.

SaintSmurph
I"ve already made you look like the deciever that you are. The scan before CLEARLY shows wonder woman winning the fight while the martian is concious and fighting back. Someone running low on oxygen isn't going to be putting up any kind of fight. Now get lost. Your other forum tactics DO NOT impress me. Untrue.

Drowning people struggle quite a bit.

Drowned people, however, do not.

And, the comments about how Wonder Woman is still kicking around, therefore Wonder Woman can hold her breath longer than the Martian, kind of means you don't have a case.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by james2099
Wonderwoman could not clear that line-up even if she tried 20 times, Here we go again with that SINCE SHE STOOD UP TO SUPERMAN SHE CAN DO ANYTHING CRAP.....Superman is a has-been and a big un-skilled farm raised ma and pa kent trained egg fetching punk with super powers.....But anyway..... WW will never clear it.

Are you thru with your rant? Cuz all you've done is posted a bunch of silly 5th grade nonsense. Give us some reasons as to why she couldn't clear it. Present an argument or present yourself to another thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Untrue.

Drowning people struggle quite a bit.

Drowned people, however, do not.

And, the comments about how Wonder Woman is still kicking around, therefore Wonder Woman can hold her breath longer than the Martian, kind of means you don't have a case.

I have a case simply becuz WW is shown Strangling the bytch.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Draco's good, nvr's good... for a laugh?

I remember when you were good for something all those nights a couple of months ago. wink

SaintSmurph
I have a case simply becuz WW is shown Strangling the bytch. But the martian was defeated due to lack of air (also, strangling would help with that...), which was KK's original point.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But the martian was defeated due to lack of air (also, strangling would help with that...), which was KK's original point.

He was trying to say that WW won due to The martian simply running out of breath. Not so. Wonder Woman was winning the fight already. And the scan clearly says, What happened to primaid? Wonder Woman happened to her. Clearly indicating that Wonder Woman was kicking her ass before any loss of breath had occurred. The scan I posted backs this up. Or hadn't you noticed that martian manhunter clearly was watching the entire thing with his superior vision?

james2099
Are you thru with your rant? Cuz all you've done is posted a bunch of silly 5th grade nonsense. Give us some reasons as to why she couldn't clear it. Present an argument or present yourself to another thread. can she escape quasars energy bubbles?? The count has smoked the avengers and the avengers dogpiled superman... He alone would crush WW skull.

KK the Great
I"ve already made you look like the deciever that you are.

The hell you did.

We saw a single panel of them grappling in space and we didn't return to their fight until it was over and Diana was attributing her victory to her ability to hold her breath longer than Primaid.

It's as Ann as the nose on plain's face.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The hell you did.

We saw a single panel of them grappling in space and we didn't return to their fight until it was over and Diana was attributing her victory to her ability to hold her breath longer than Primaid.

It's as Ann as the nose on plain's face.

Actually, martian manhunter already pwned you. He says exactly what happened to primaid in the scan. Wonder woman happened to her. Clearly if Diana was having any trouble with primaid, Those wouldn't have been his words. Thanks. bye bye.

Mr. Slippyfist
I remember when you were good for something all those nights a couple of months ago. wink I remember when you weren't obnoxious annoying idiot, useless poster ('cept for some funny posts)... the first time I saw this 'nvrbeenwthagrl'.

Now you're pretty much just a running joke who ruined a lot of other posters attempts to make a good character on the forum. smile

JOKE

Ah, you don't get it... and I wouldn't expect you to either. smile

That is all.

KK the Great
Actually, martian manhunter already pwned you. He says exactly what happened to primaid in the scan. Wonder woman happened to her.

Ah, I see what's happened here.

We've run into a bit of a wall because your desire to analyze the written word far exceeds your intellectual capacity to do so effectively. You're reading things that aren't there.

james2099
Let me ask nvr a question..... how far do you think ww will go?

nvrbeenwthagirl
can she escape quasars energy bubbles?? The count has smoked the avengers and the avengers dogpiled superman... He alone would crush WW skull.

http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sconstructs7tx.jpg

She cant' what?

http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=glcof14wwdurability5iy.jpg

http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=glcircleoffire179qy.jpg

A being who whips the JLA's arses hits the shit out of her. Is her skull crushed?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I remember when you weren't obnoxious annoying idiot, useless poster ('cept for some funny posts)... the first time I saw this 'nvrbeenwthagrl'.

Now you're pretty much just a running joke who ruined a lot of other posters attempts to make a good character on the forum. smile

JOKE

Ah, you don't get it... and I wouldn't expect you to either. smile

That is all.

Oh Bran. You still love me. big grin eek!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ah, I see what's happened here.

We've run into a bit of a wall because your desire to analyze the written word far exceeds your intellectual capacity to do so effectively. You're reading things that aren't there.
And your hate of everything DC, and obvious distain for the character has lead you on the path of some rediculous crusade. Well, at least you have purpose now.

KK the Great
And your hate of everything DC,

I'm debating one DC character over another DC character, genius.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm debating one DC character over another DC character, genius.
And yet, I said, your obvious distain over THIS character. did you miss that? Genius.

SaintSmurph
And yet, I said, your obvious distain over THIS character. did you miss that? Genius. I missed it too...

The =/= This, if we're going to be petty. smile

james2099
http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sconstructs7tx.jpg

She cant' what?

http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=glcof14wwdurability5iy.jpg

http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=glcircleoffire179qy.jpg

A being who whips the JLA's arses hits the shit out of her. Is her skull crushed? Nice scans, she escaped only to be blasted away by ironman? How strong was quasars construct? that guy that hit her seems to be beating all of their asses,How many times have WW been koed?

KK the Great

She cant' what?

Break through Quasar's shields in anything other than a crossover where letting Perez draw nifty pictures took massive precedent over making any sort of sense.

Quasar can casually create a dome that holds up to a sustained assault from Thor, Hulk, Drax, Wonder Man, Colossus, Sasquatch, Thing, She-Hulk, Rogue, Cyclops, Havok, Human Torch, Thunderbird, Wolverine, Spider-Man, and more. If he puts effort into it, Wonder Woman is not going to be able to flex her way through like that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I missed it too...

The =/= This, if we're going to be petty. smile

You bug me. That is all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Break through Quasar's shields in anything other than a crossover where letting Perez draw nifty pictures took massive precedent over making any sort of sense.

Canon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nice scans, she escaped only to be blasted away by ironman? How strong was quasars construct? that guy that hit her seems to be beating all of their asses,How many times have WW been koed?

Iron man's blast are pretty good. And it seemed extra strong lol. It was all terrifying and stuff. LMAO. Anyway, The fate of thier universes hung in the balance, I'm hoping quasar wasn't playing any games. WW has been knocked out by a sun amped Superman for a brief second. ( Woken up by reentry) She's been knocked out by Superboy prime. Off top of my head. I think Doomsday Brainiac did it as well.

SaintSmurph
Canon. Quasar's high feats for construct durability > his low feats.

And Diana breaking through is certainly a low feat.

Faceman
Iron man's blast are pretty good. And it seemed extra strong lol. It was all terrifying and stuff. LMAO. Anyway, The fate of thier universes hung in the balance, I'm hoping quasar wasn't playing any games. WW has been knocked out by a sun amped Superman for a brief second. ( Woken up by reentry) She's been knocked out by Superboy prime. Off top of my head. I think Doomsday Brainiac did it as well.

What about DC Ares ?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Quasar's high feats for construct durability > his low feats.

And Diana breaking through is certainly a low feat.

Why becuz it's diana? In the same series,she's shown choking herc. I'd say that it's not out of reason that she would catch Quasar off guard with her strength.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Faceman
What about DC Ares ?

She's blitzed the Hell out of Ares. surely a high feat for her. smile

KK the Great
Canon.

Don't particularly care.

It was a crossover full of "oh, neat" panels that existed for the purpose of sight gags and sheer novelty. That kind of crap has no place in a debate.

SaintSmurph
Why becuz it's diana? In the same series,she's shown choking herc. I'd say that it's not out of reason that she would catch Quasar off guard with her strength. No.

Because it's ridiculous to think that the shields were represented at the same level of durability as his showings where he puts effort into it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't particularly care.

It was a crossover full of "oh, neat" panels that existed for the purpose of sight gags and sheer novelty. That kind of crap has no place in a debate. What has no place in debate is posting one scan and thinking you've done something when you didn't post the scan before, purposely, where she's beating the **** out of the opposition. What also has no place is you trying to novelize a canon feat for WW. But it's ok. I understand your hate of All things DC and especially of her. I bet you would use the same book to show how thor can Take Doomsday as well as Superman can.

shksprtx
Here's a controversial idea: WW doesn't make it past #1. Sue brain-bubbles her to death.

Discuss.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by shksprtx
Here's a controversial idea: WW doesn't make it past #1. Sue brain-bubbles her to death.

Discuss.

Everyone knows sue will be blitzed into her death before she forms any bubbles.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No.

Because it's ridiculous to think that the shields were represented at the same level of durability as his showings where he puts effort into it.

Yeah. He wouldn't put any effort into holding her. Especially after the shields start to crack. he wouldn't reinforce them, for the sake of his reality. Yup. You got me there.

SaintSmurph
Yeah. He wouldn't put any effort into holding her. Especially after the shields start to crack. he wouldn't reinforce them, for the sake of his reality. Yup. You got me there. I was talking about how they were portrayed in the story, not whether he put effort into it in that PIS-filled moment.

Reading comprehension... smile

Mr. Slippyfist
Yeah. He wouldn't put any effort into holding her. Especially after the shields start to crack. he wouldn't reinforce them, for the sake of his reality. Yup. You got me there. Question:
Do you even know who Quasar is, outside a name?

I'd post scans, but you'd say WW>those characters...

nvrbeenwthagirl
I was talking about how they were portrayed in the story, not whether he put effort into it in that PIS-filled moment.

Reading comprehension... smile

PIS? That she broke out of one of his constructs? Surfer has broken out of one with far less effort. Strength only. If even that. Just momentum. Insult noted and over looked. Due to it being one of many. Not really standoutish.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Question:
Do you even know who Quasar is outside a name?

Wendal Vaughn. Chosen Guardian of the cosmos by ego. His bands have been used by others such as the silver surfer to become the keeper. Annihilus. The current quasar. He was an avenger for years. Played a big part in operation galactic storm ect. He set up listening devices across the universe. Very cool. One of the best energy manipulators in marvel comics history. Etc.

Mr. Slippyfist
PIS? That she broke out of one of his constructs? Surfer has broken out of one with far less effort. Strength only. If even that. Just momentum. Insult noted and over looked. Due to it being one of many. Not really standoutish. But, using your logic, Quasar put effort into that feat. Because the universe was at stake... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Quasar just tried to trap Surfer. Plus, Surfer was also using speed, and such to do that...

Mr. Slippyfist
Wendal Vaughn. Chosen Guardian of the cosmos by ego. His bands have been used by others such as the silver surfer to become the keeper. Annihilus. The current quasar. He was an avenger for years. Played a big part in operation galactic storm ect. He set up listening devices across the universe. Very cool. One of the best energy manipulators in marvel comics history. Etc. And you know his feats, I'm guessing?

Or are you just doing this to over hype WW?

nvrbeenwthagirl
And you know his feats, I'm guessing?

Or are you just doing this to over hype WW?

Not over hyping wonder woman. Someone asked a question and made a statement. I responded. Now if you don't like me debating the character then you should tell everyone not to debate, becuz everyone OVER hypes or undersells. Dont' be a forum saint and chastize me for what you percieve me to be doing, when I see far more over hyping done, of far less characters and far more underselling of a powerful, skilled, and fast character.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But, using your logic, Quasar put effort into that feat. Because the universe was at stake... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Quasar just tried to trap Surfer. Plus, Surfer was also using speed, and such to do that...

Surfer was sitting there. And just moved. He had no momentum built up. And it surpised wendall. He talks about how easily surfer broke out of it. I guess he just made it as tuff as paper mache and hoped the surfer would break out of it, so he could make that comment.

shksprtx
Everyone knows sue will be blitzed into her death before she forms any bubbles.

I know. I just wanted to contribute towards moving this thread in a positive direction by posting something that wasn't a personal attack on another poster.

confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by shksprtx
I know. I just wanted to contribute towards moving this thread in a positive direction by posting something that wasn't a personal attack on another poster.

confused

MMK. smile big grin

SaintSmurph
Not over hyping
becuz everyone OVER hypes

none180

Mr. Slippyfist
Not over hyping wonder woman. Someone asked a question and made a statement. I responded. Now if you don't like me debating the character then you should tell everyone not to debate, becuz everyone OVER hypes or undersells. Dont' be a forum saint and chastize me for what you percieve me to be doing, when I see far more over hyping done, of far less characters and far more underselling of a powerful, skilled, and fast character. Uh... huh...
And tell me how that feat is acceptable to Quasar's history?

I'm not talking to anyone else but you now. Divert attention much?
"dey do it, eye do it. dont liek? take it up wit odders. i innocent. dey do it. erveryone else do it, eye dont c u talking to dem. dey do it."

Weak.

nvrbeenwthagirl
none180

As if you didn't catch the FULL context of what I was saying. You can pick your face up and turn it right side up now. Context and underlying meaning FTW.

SaintSmurph
As if you didn't catch the FULL context of what I was saying. You can pick your face up and turn it right side up now. Context and underlying meaning FTW. "I'm not doing this, but, it doesn't matter, cuz everyone does it!"

But, ok, just for you.

no expression

KK the Great
What has no place in debate is posting one scan and thinking you've done something when you didn't post the scan before, purposely, where she's beating the **** out of the opposition.

Since you're being a prick and pretending (good lord, at least I hope you're pretending) to be too dumb to read what the writer spelled out in simple, clear English, I'll go one prick level higher.

Prove that Primaid was not already unconscious from lack of oxygen on the panel you posted. Prove that you didn't simply post a scan of Wonder Woman hog-tying an unconscious Martian.

Good luck proving your case with a single static image, champ.

Sure, or that Iron Man could put down the General, or any number of patently absurd things that that happened in that crossover.

You'll permit me to do so, I assume, if it means you get to keep thinking that Wonder Woman flexing is more potent than a combined assault from Thor, Hulk, Drax, Wonder Man, Thing, Colossus, She-Hulk, Sasquatch, Rogue, Human Torch, Havok, Thunderbird, Wolverine, Spider-Man, and more.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Uh... huh...
And tell me how that feat is acceptable to Quasar's history?

I'm not talking to anyone else but you now. Divert attention much?
"dey do it, eye do it. dont liek? take it up wit odders. i innocent. dey do it. erveryone else do it, eye dont c u talking to dem. dey do it."

Weak.

The feat is acceptable in WW's history. I've already stated how easily Surfer broke out of one. Much easier than Diana did. I mean, I could show feats of her punching the shit out of cosmic beings or what ever but, really, what would be the point? She does a nice feat and it's pretty much BS. Every single time. Especially against an established "Top Tier". What ever. And hit it with that bullshit dey dis and shit. Very ugly. Borderline insulting to the south.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Since you're being a prick and pretending (good lord, at least I hope you're pretending) to be too dumb to read what the writer spelled out in simple, clear English, I'll go one prick level higher.

Prove that Primaid was not already unconscious from lack of oxygen on the panel you posted. Prove that you didn't simply post a scan of Wonder Woman hog-tying an unconscious Martian.

Good luck proving your case with a single static image, champ.

Sure, or that Iron Man could put down the General, or any number of patently absurd things that that happened in that crossover.

You'll permit me to do so, I assume, if it means you get to keep thinking that Wonder Woman flexing is more potent than a combined assault from Thor, Hulk, Drax, Wonder Man, Thing, Colossus, She-Hulk, Sasquatch, Rogue, Human Torch, Havok, Thunderbird, Wolverine, Spider-Man, and more.

Or one can simply take it that an assualt from the outside of quasar's shields is much different than him holding something from the inside. I BET you hadn't thought of that.

KK the Great
Or one can simply take it that an assualt from the outside of quasar's shields is much different than him holding something from the inside. I BET you hadn't thought of that.

Drax was inside the dome, actually.

I bet you hadn't thought of that.

Mr. Slippyfist
Surfer was sitting there. And just moved. He had no momentum built up. And it surpised wendall. He talks about how easily surfer broke out of it. I guess he just made it as tuff as paper mache and hoped the surfer would break out of it, so he could make that comment. That's because Surfer can travel fast in an instant... he doesn't really need to accelerate much...
Plus let's compare Surfer to WW...
And what makes you think Surfer breaking out = an average anyway?

That's not the point. You already made the comment about Quasar putting force into his bubble against WW because the fate of the yewniverse was at stake. That means it must have been one of his most powerful constructs, because all his other ones are pretty much casual.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Drax was inside the dome, actually.

I bet you hadn't thought of that.

And Drax equals all of those heroes? Drax equals the skill and strength of WW? He equals the power of the surfer? Bet you hadn't thought of that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's because Surfer can travel fast in an instant... he doesn't really need to accelerate much...
Plus let's compare Surfer to WW...
And what makes you think Surfer breaking out = an average anyway?

That's not the point. You already made the comment about Quasar putting force into his bubble against WW because the fate of the yewniverse was at stake. That means it must have been one of his most powerful constructs, because all his other ones are pretty much casual.

Actually, I just made the reverse point of another poster who seemed to think Quasar was being casual about the construct. Now can you show me how many beings quasar has held WITH IN the constructs? And I dont' mind comparing Surfer to WW. I've already said he broke free from one Far easier than she did. And all he used was speed. She struggled and broke out of one with strength.

SaintSmurph
And Drax equals all of those heroes? Drax equals the skill and strength of WW? He equals the power of the surfer? Bet you hadn't thought of that. Wonder Woman needed skill to press against a wall?

God, I hope you didn't think of that.

KK the Great
And Drax equals all of those heroes? Drax equals the skill and strength of WW? He equals the power of the surfer? Bet you hadn't thought of that.

Drax more than equals the strength of WW. He was inside the Dome trying to get out. The rest of the heroes were outside the dome trying to get in.

You're having a hard time picturing this, aren't you?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman needed skill to press against a wall?

God, I hope you didn't think of that.
She needed a BRAIN to keep applying pressure to the same spots. Something Dumb drax would have never done.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>