Have you ever fancied an Animal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acc. Restricted
Many people become attached to their pets. I have seen lots of dog threads on this forum. So have you ever looked at your pet and thought "Why not"?

Deja~vu
To what? I love all animals.

Acc. Restricted
Originally posted by Deja~vu
To what? I love all animals.

Cool. Do you know Richard Gere? He's an actor.

Deja~vu
yes

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Acc. Restricted
Many people become attached to their pets. I have seen lots of dog threads on this forum. So have you ever looked at your pet and thought "Why not"? Hey Judge.

Deja~vu
I had read that VD came from screwing sheep and cows. Told this by Namn vets. They told me what they did during the Vietnamese war.

Acc. Restricted
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Hey Judge.

You're a genius.

hahahahahahahahah.

Acc. Restricted
I had read that VD came from screwing sheep and cows. Told this by Namn vets.

In Wales!

Deja~vu
In Wales! They only talked about the wars.

Quiero Mota
Many people become attached to their pets. I have seen lots of dog threads on this forum. So have you ever looked at your pet and thought "Why not"?

Is your life really this hollow? Its kind of pathetic that making all these accounts is your #1 hobby.

SpearofDestiny
Account Restricted AHAHAHAAAAA

Violent2Dope
You're a genius.

hahahahahahahahah. Wasn't hard to figure out. smile

Acc. Restricted
Wasn't hard to figure out. smile

Because you are a friggin genius son!!!!!

Bardock42
No.

Deja~vu
There's weird stuff goiing on now in threads. I'll take my leave and listen to some music.

Bye ya wavey

Violent2Dope
Because you are a friggin genius son!!!!! You're not Judge, you act different, you're that Whirly fellow. Can I pwn you like I pwned Judge?

Violent2Dope
There's weird stuff goiing on now in threads. I'll take my leave and listen to some music.

Bye ya wavey Nothin much, just a sock.

Acc. Restricted
You're not Judge, you act different, you're that Whirly fellow. Can I pwn you like I pwned Judge?

It seems to me with your genius I.Q. owning anyone should be no problem for you. I have read your posts and the way you write. It's almost like you understand E8 and are about to produce a unified field theory. Your use of ebaums world pics and google search. Damn it, no one could compete with you!

Violent2Dope
It seems to me with your genius I.Q. owning anyone should be no problem for you. I have read your posts and the way you write. It's almost like you understand E8 and are about to produce a unified field theory. Your use of ebaums world pics and google search. Damn it, no one could compete with you! And it seems to me with your constant socking on a forum you apparently dislike and the fact that this seems to be the only lulz in your life indicate you are in fact a sad, lonely, pathetic queer who has no life outside of the big bad KMC who gets off by beating off to pics of the (male)members of KMC like the sad pitiful case you are. But that is just personal opinion(fact).

Acc. Restricted
And it seems to me with your constant socking on a forum you apparently dislike and the fact that this seems to be the only lulz in your life indicate you are in fact a sad, lonely, pathetic queer who has no life outside of the big bad KMC who gets off by beating off to pics of the (male)members of KMC like the sad pitiful case you are. But that is just personal opinion(fact).

Wow, that told me. Goodnight, tough guy.

smile

Quiero Mota
And it seems to me with your constant socking on a forum you apparently dislike and the fact that this seems to be the only lulz in your life indicate you are in fact a sad, lonely, pathetic queer who has no life outside of the big bad KMC who gets off by beating off to pics of the (male)members of KMC like the sad pitiful case you are. But that is just personal opinion(fact).

laughing out loud "sad, lonely, pathetic queer"

Violent2Dope
Wow, that told me. Goodnight, tough guy.

smile Night queer.

SpearofDestiny
There's nothing wrong with being Gay roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
There's nothing wrong with being Gay roll eyes (sarcastic) I know lol, I just like flaming epic phail socks like Judge or Whirly.

SpearofDestiny
I know lol, I just like flaming epic phail socks like Judge or Whirly.

The Irony is that Judge sent me harassing emails about being Gay one time, and threatened to troll my Spawn threads.

But yes, they Epicly Phail thumb down

Bicnarok
NO,

Nod
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
There's nothing wrong with being Gay roll eyes (sarcastic)

Only certain gay guys. wink

PiruBlood

i did once. your mother and sister enjoyed the rough sex i gave them and to top it all off i for the finish i electrecuted the bitches and buried em like michael vick.

FistOfThe North
Fancied?

Doesn't that mean "court" or something. Like trying to attract intimately/sexually?

Like George, do you fancy that woman, George? I hadn't known you fancied women, George? Not ahhfter lahhst night, at least.

lol

If so then na, I've never fancied an animal.

PiruBlood
i bet this mother ****** facieds dick cheney. (hence the name)

Zeal Ex Nihilo
lol whats a whirly

(Oops, too late.)

botankus
*fights urge to bump "Human Having Sex with Animals" thread*

WrathfulDwarf
Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.