Thor/Sentry/WWH/Silver Surfer vs. Superman/Wonder Woman/Orion/Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This one would be for the books kiddies.

Everyone is in bloodlust mode.

Hal has Lethal Force Enabled
WW has her sword and standard Gear.
Orion has the AF and MB in this fight.

Each Side will get 1 minute prep and they start out 100 miles apart.

janus77
Surfer's team FTW.

guy222
marvel

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer's team FTW.

Now tell us why?

janus77
'cos I want them to :P

llagrok
Sorry guy, I think Marvel goes down this time.

Hitman911
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Now tell us why? Surfer turns them into pudding big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Hitman911
Surfer turns them into pudding big grin roll eyes (sarcastic) confused eek! laughing

Hitman911
roll eyes (sarcastic) confused eek! laughing you said blood lust!!

Gecko4lif
Spite

team 1 has 1 dude who cant fly and 1 dude who can fly but has the durability of a 5 year old

Estacado
Sentry.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Spite

team 1 has 1 dude who cant fly and 1 dude who can fly but has the durability of a 5 year old

Wait. Who has the durability of a five year old child on Team one?

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Sorry guy, I think Marvel goes down this time.

Tell me how, my friend

smashyou
Originally posted by guy222
Tell me how, my friend

laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Tell me how, my friend
Some might Think that Hulk's slowness and lack of flight will be a hinderance to him.

BobbyD
Some might Think that Hulk's slowness and lack of flight will be a hinderance to him.

It would. wink

TricksterPriest
Wait. Who has the durability of a five year old child on Team one?

I assume they mean Sentry, but it could be a reference to Surfer's lack of ability in a fistfight. stick out tongue

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I assume they mean Sentry, but it could be a reference to Surfer's lack of ability in a fistfight. stick out tongue
right on the nose TP

smashyou
surfer had good fght skill against planet hulk but hulks was better

WrathfulDwarf
I'd like to know just exactly what the hell are WWH and Sentry going to do?

Cheerleading?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Cheerleading?
They are going to commit suicide rather then face this terrible beating

tkitna
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Cheerleading?

Marvel has made them out to be the two most powerful hero's and yet you people believe them to be the pushovers.

This board is truly amazing.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by tkitna
Marvel has made them out to be the two most powerful hero's and yet you people believe them to be the pushovers.

Strange rapes them both
BB rapes them both (THE REAL ONE)
Thor rapes them both
BRB rapes them both
Silver surfer rapes them both

Do I need to continue?

tkitna
Strange rapes them both
Thor rapes them both
BRB rapes them both

Do I need to continue?

Please dont. I've read enough stupidity for today.

Gecko4lif
Please dont. I've read enough stupidity for today.
Wow. You just lost SO much credibility

tkitna
Wow. You just lost SO much credibility

I'll try not to lose to much sleep over it.

Gecko4lif
I'll try not to lose to much sleep over it.
Evidently

Else you would have slit your wrist the moment to posted

tkitna
Evidently

Else you would have slit your wrist the moment to posted

Hasnt your mom told you to get off her computer and to go do your homework yet? If not, she should. Then maybe you'd be able to type in the English language.

King Kandy
Strange rapes them both
Thor rapes them both
BRB rapes them both

Do I need to continue?
No you don't since that was already complete BS.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by King Kandy
No you don't since that was already complete BS.
Kandy your posts mean nothing. You would have a greater impact if you jumped up and down alot and tried to throw the world off it's axis.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Kandy your posts mean nothing. You would have a greater impact if you jumped up and down alot and tried to throw the world off it's axis. eek! laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing

Stupid Rookie
Did I miss something, when did Sentry become a sissy? I always thought of him as a cosmic or thereabout level guy. Is it too much to assume he could take WW, or Superman?

Also WWH has really been a beast of late.

llagrok
Tell me how, my friend

Lately, my respect for Hal and Superman has increased significantly. The way the Sentry fights isn't very impressive and if he tries to fight WW like that, he'll definitely lose.

SS = Hal
Thor = Superman
Orion > WWH
WW > Sentry

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Did I miss something, when did Sentry become a sissy? I always thought of him as a cosmic or thereabout level guy. Is it too much to assume he could take WW, or Superman?

Also WWH has really been a beast of late.

He has been a sisy for a while now.
He hasnt been badass since classic

WrathfulDwarf
Marvel has made them out to be the two most powerful hero's...

Well then, Marvel is doing a shitty job. Excelsior True Believers!

carver9
Well honestly I think that sentry or hulk could take almost (excluding surfer and hal) in a fight, even if there opponents is going all out.

When superman show on panel that he can stomp the ground and make an earthquake on one side of the planet then give me a call.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by carver9
Well honestly I think that sentry or hulk could take almost (excluding surfer and hal) in a fight, even if there opponents is going all out.

When superman show on panel that he can stomp the ground and make an earthquake on one side of the planet then give me a call.
That isnt a strength feat

janus77
That isnt a strength feat
roll eyes (sarcastic) undoubtedly, it was just a convenient coincidental aftershock from a tsunami out in the Pacific.

llagrok

Well, Superman can destroy earth with his HV instead.

quanchi112
Kandy your posts mean nothing. You would have a greater impact if you jumped up and down alot and tried to throw the world off it's axis. Team one wins this all day. Another thing at least kandy knows about the marvel universe while I cant say the same about you.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team one wins this all day. Another thing at least kandy knows about the marvel universe while I cant say the same about you.

yes

You are correct sir... Not one party from MARVEL goes down, they are all victorious... But after DC is defeated relatively quickly...WW will be going down repeatedly all night.

Happy Dance

Erik-Lensherr
Kandy your posts mean nothing. You would have a greater impact if you jumped up and down alot and tried to throw the world off it's axis.

Nice

smile

smashyou
Team one wins this all day. Another thing at least kandy knows about the marvel universe while I cant say the same about you. you know nothing about...anything

spawnwest
Team 2 wins

WWH is a none factor in this fight. He can't fly and he's too slow compared to everyone else. If you add BFR to this fight WWH would immediately get booted out and sent into orbit or WW quickly ties him up, puts him to sleep, and/or cuts his head off.

A bloodlust WW with her sword makes her completely ruthless. And then Supes is bloodlust too. Then you add Orion and Hal......game over

Tony Stark
Originally posted by spawnwest
Team 2 wins

WWH is a none factor in this fight. He can't fly and he's too slow compared to everyone else. If you add BFR to this fight WWH would immediately get booted out and sent into orbit or WW quickly ties him up, puts him to sleep, and/or cuts his head off.

A bloodlust WW with her sword makes her completely ruthless. And then Supes is bloodlust too. Then you add Orion and Hal......game over

Blah... Blah... Blah.

DC rubbish... WWH doesn't need to fly. Orion can't fly under his own powers either. It means that someones got to come to him, then... they die.

SS>Supes
THOR> GL
SENTRY>WW
WWH>Orion

With a bow on it.

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Blah... Blah... Blah.

DC rubbish... WWH doesn't need to fly. Orion can't fly under his own powers either. It means that someones got to come to him, then... they die.

SS>Supes
THOR> GL
SENTRY>WW
WWH>Orion

With a bow on it.

wink

This fails on so many levels.

Tony Stark
This fails on so many levels.

Prove it! cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
Prove it! cool

YOu assume that Sentry is > WW when he hasn't shown that he is. His RECENT showins are very poor. And you also Say THOR > Hal jordan. What in the world? At best they'd stalemate. YOu also assumed that that is how the matches would play out. And the worst thing you said was WWh>Orion. Good lord.

Tony Stark
YOu assume that Sentry is > WW when he hasn't shown that he is. His RECENT showins are very poor. And you also Say THOR > Hal jordan. What in the world? At best they'd stalemate. YOu also assumed that that is how the matches would play out. And the worst thing you said was WWh>Orion. Good lord.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

FTR you didn't prove me wrong... you just gave your own opinon.

So you... fail in proving me wrong.

evil face

nvrbeenwthagirl
roll eyes (sarcastic)

FTR you didn't prove me wrong... you just gave your own opinon.

So you... fail in proving me wrong.

evil face

OF course I can show Sentry getting his face smached by Ultron and not doing ANYTHING remotely impressive by way of skill or strength.

Since when has hulk done anything to suggest that he's going to be able to counter Orion's strength, speed, skill, AF, and MB?

scuzz
WWH just smoked almost everything and everyone the marvel earth could through at him! so why does everyone on this board think he is a punk?

and why does everyone think the sentry is not as powerfull as he is?
hes not shown a lot but hype from other marvel characters must meen something.

that said, Thor and SS could take this on there own, probably

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by scuzz
WWH just smoked almost everything and everyone the marvel earth could through at him! so why does everyone on this board think he is a punk?

and why does everyone think the sentry is not as powerfull as he is?
hes not shown a lot but hype from other marvel characters must meen something.

Hype from other characters must mean something? Then Wonder Woman and Superman are mightier than everyone on marvel earth. The spectre says that they are two of the mightiest beings in ALL universes. You know, if we are going by hype. And you think Surfer and Thor can beat the DC team alone? FAIL. Thor would be a slug to Everyone on the DC team. And WWh smoked everyone on marvel earth? LMAO. so he actually countered some uber spell casting from Dr. Strange. He actually punked Silver surfer and Thor. He actually won some impossible fights with no PIS involved? YOu give him far too much credit. He's a beast, but WWH at best would give Wonder WOman fits.

Stupid Rookie
Orion with the Astro Force is much stronger than people seem to think.

With that said, WWH to me seems a much stronger character than we ever expected.

Orion would take this match up IMO, but I think both are being underestimated here.

Stupid Rookie

I really don't see that happening.

WrathfulDwarf

Exactly! On "MARVEL" Earth. I would love to see him try it at New Earth in DCU.

Even worse...look at nvrbeenwthagirl first post. This is Hal with "lethal force enabled" which means he can kill with his ring. Fat chance for WWH or Sentry to survive.

Gecko4lif
Team one wins this all day. Another thing at least kandy knows about the marvel universe while I cant say the same about you.
I know everybody in this fight.
I have comics of everybody in this fight (except sentry...)

I have to agree with thor > Hal thou
Orion is for thor and ss is for hal

BlackJackStorm
First Team 10/10

BlackJackStorm

No, Marvel had made them out to be the two most powerful beings in MU. Look at my signature.

Yes, this board is full of hate.

BlackJackStorm
Strange rapes them both
Thor rapes them both
BRB rapes them both

Do I need to continue?

Read comics and kill yourself laughing

WWH / Sentry > anyone in MU (sorry dude)

BlackJackStorm

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
First Team 10/10
Seriously. So what would Hulk do when he's tied up in the lasso of truth and told to revert to banner? He's certainly not going to break it. IS hulk going to survive a full blast from Orion? Sentry? Good lord. You think he can beat hal jordan? And how would sentry survive being turned into light and absorbed into the power ring? This fight isn't 10/10 in anyone's favor.

King Kandy
You know what's funny?

Nvr gave all these power boosts to the DC team, and none to Marvel. Talk about biased.

Gecko4lif
Read comics and kill yourself laughing

WWH / Sentry > anyone in MU (sorry dude)
Wow. You are quite possibly the lowest troll since Phenom

King Kandy
Wow. You are quite possibly the lowest troll since Phenom
I agree. I'm considered a Sentry fanboy, but this guys an embarresment to the Sentry.

Gecko4lif
I agree. I'm considered a Sentry fanboy, but this guys an embarresment to the Sentry.
HOLY HELL. When Kandy agrees with me you know it is undeniable.

Who wants a perm ban for this guy?

Post Kick his ass (or something similar) If you do.

BlackJackStorm

Sentry sucks. Hulk would save his life again as in the negative zone.

BlackJackStorm

A permanent ban to remind you the truth you dislike: in wwh#5 it has been established that the Hulk is strongest one in comics. Trolls on board won't change comics, sorry but good try.

TricksterPriest
You know what's funny?

Nvr gave all these power boosts to the DC team, and none to Marvel. Talk about biased.

I count 2 boosts, 1 if the lethal force thing is considered part of all GLs. And btw, Hal has gotten around that restriction before. The only boost left then, is Wonder Woman's sword.

Orion always has the AF and MB.

King Kandy
Well he still gave WW her sword...

Gecko4lif
A permanent ban to remind you the truth you dislike: in wwh#5 it has been established that the Hulk is strongest one in comics. Trolls on board won't change comics, sorry but good try.
wow. Just wow. I dont even know where to begin ripping that post apart.

Bouboumaster
I give it to Marvel just because Superman have weakness that are too easely exploitable by Norrin Radd.

If it's comic Silver Surfer, and didn't use all his power, then DC win.

moonknight11

Kick his ass!!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I give it to Marvel just because Superman have weakness that are too easely exploitable by Norrin Radd.

If it's comic Silver Surfer, and didn't use all his power, then DC win.

If hal or orion would allow surfer the opportunity to exploit that "weakness".

Larceny
Team 2

Bouboumaster
If hal or orion would allow surfer the opportunity to exploit that "weakness".

Hal would be distracted by Sentry and Orion by Hulk.
Superman would be killed a LOT faster that any member of Marvel, just because of his weakness.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hal would be distracted by Sentry and Orion by Hulk.
Superman would be killed a LOT faster that any member of Marvel, just because of his weakness.

And how many times has superman been killed by this weakness? And you really think that All of the combatants would some how let Sentry distract them? You dont' think WW can tie sentry up or the hulk up? Too many variables for you to think that Superman would go down so easily.

Bouboumaster
And how many times has superman been killed by this weakness? And you really think that All of the combatants would some how let Sentry distract them? You dont' think WW can tie sentry up or the hulk up? Too many variables for you to think that Superman would go down so easily.

It's plain simple: Surfer IS a plot device himself against the man of steel. He's probbly the biggest gun in this fight, seconded by Thor.

I don't see Diana kick Hulk's ass. Hulk isn't a stupid brick like Colossus Thing, Hercules... He have a determination end a will power that surpass probably even Hal, plus special abilities. Maybe that Hulk could fight against the lasso.
However, I have to admit that Sentry is the weak link.

iceman24567
It's plain simple: Surfer IS a plot device himself against the man of steel. He's probbly the biggest gun in this fight, seconded by Thor.

I don't see Diana kick Hulk's ass. Hulk isn't a stupid brick like Colossus Thing, Hercules... He have a determination end a will power that surpass probably even Hal, plus special abilities. Maybe that Hulk could fight against the lasso.
However, I have to admit that Sentry is the weak link. No i doubt his will is even half of what Hals is with that said team 2 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.