Studies show Red Meat is not good for you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
http://health.yahoo.com/news/reuters/cancer_meat_dc.html

Bummer...vegans win this round. sad

Violent2Dope
Fvck vegans. Steak, pork, chicken, whatever, MEAT FTW!

jaden101
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

something else that gives you cancer...guess we can add it to the list in the other thread

oh well...it...just...tastes........so.....goooood

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
something else that gives you cancer...guess we can add it to the list in the other thread

oh well...it...just...tastes........so.....goooood

It had been proven the oxygen is bad for you...it really sucks...being a vegan is bad for you...being an omnivore is bad for you...being a carnivore is bad for you...on some level or another. Being an omnivore is probably the best bet...take the best of all worlds and run with it.

Deja~vu
I defiantly did not read the study, but knew who meat can clog the arteries and all systems connected with it. It can also temper a mind. We eat to much meat.

Though I do love meats, I don't eat them because of this and other facts.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Deja~vu
I defiantly did not read the study, but knew who meat can clog the arteries and all systems connected with it. It can also temper a mind. We eat to much meat.

Though I do love meats, I don't eat them because of this and other facts.

That post sounded really dirty.

BackFire
Doesn't say red meat is bad for you in general, just says it is if you eat too much, as is the case with just about everything.

Heck, too much water is bad for you, doesn't meat water itself is.

So, go on enjoying your big cheeseburgers, I know I will. And if I die, what a way to go.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
Doesn't say red meat is bad for you in general, just says it is if you eat too much, as is the case with just about everything.

Heck, too much water is bad for you, doesn't meat water itself is.

So, go on enjoying your big cheeseburgers, I know I will. And if I die, what a way to go.

We fat people call those things a "bacon chee with all the fixins".

Lana
There's more meat than just red meat anyway.

And I was really debating whether or not to bother replying to this thread because I know that Backfire is just going to make some vulgar comment stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Lana
There's more meat than just red meat anyway.

And I was really debating whether or not to bother replying to this thread because I know that Backfire is just going to make some vulgar comment stick out tongue I'll beat him to it.

There's always my meat, now open wide, and remember, you need two hands to hold a whopper.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I'll beat him to it.

There's always my meat, now open wide, and remember, you need two hands to hold a whopper.

You are right about one thing, in your case, it is two hands...one for the magnifying glass and one for the tweezers. wink

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by dadudemon
You are right about one thing, in your case, it is two hands...one for the magnifying glass and one for the tweezers. wink That's my joke dick. miffed

Bardock42
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
That's my joke dick. miffed

He...and it's also a dick joke. What a coincidence.

tabby999
Hitler was a vegeterian and look how THAT ended

lil bitchiness
Lets see, so far we have been told that following things cause cancer -

red meat,
tomatoes,
mobile phones,
fried potatoes,
not breast feeding,
laptop radiation,
alcohol,
air pollution,
mixed spices,
deodorants,
porato chips,
toast,
toasters
tooth fillings,
Chinese herbal compliments
sunlight,
sunscrean
coffee,
depression,
pet birds,
other random vegetables,
salt,
baby food
magnetic fields,
microwave,
dairy products,
car fumes,
casual sex,
jewelry,
lack of exercise,
shellfish,
hair dyes,
hamburgers
charred food,
low cholesterol
high cholesterol
nickel,
night light
coca-cola
bottled water
birth control pills
agent orange
abortion
peanuts

as well as many many other things...

Posting on the forum causes cancer from the typed letter radiation.

Grinning Goku
**** cancer. Seriously.

BackFire
This just in, living causes cancer.

More at 11:00.

InnerRise
The Majority of Red Meat isn't all that great anyway, if not plain nasty.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Bicnarok

WrathfulDwarf
I've always consider that the Iron and Proteins in red meat counter balance the bad stuff like bad cholesterol and fat.....

...*eats salmon*

Doom and Gloom
The human body has not evolved to eat meat. Everything about us, from our dental structure, to our jaw muscles, from the length of our small intestine, to our bodies reaction to high levels of cholesterol, says plant eater.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
The human body has not evolved to eat meat. Everything about us, from our dental structure, to our jaw muscles, from the length of our small intestine, to our bodies reaction to high levels of cholesterol, says plant eater. Yeah, just that no.

Vegan propaganda.

dadudemon
The human body has not evolved to eat meat. Everything about us, from our dental structure, to our jaw muscles, from the length of our small intestine, to our bodies reaction to high levels of cholesterol, says plant eater.

You have EVERYTHING correct about that except for the last part....it is not plant eater...it is primarily meat eater with a few plants sprinkled in there....make sure you study your anthropology a little bit better before makig statements like that.

inimalist
OMG, nature isn't perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

inimalist

omg and did you hear!!!!!!!!

therez 5 pnds of rde meat undijested in yur intestinze 2!

dadudemon
And for all of you meat eater haters and who think man evolved off of plants...stfu up and gtfo with that shit....

http://www.mercola.com/article/carbohydrates/scientific_evidence_low_grains.htm

"Some critics claim that reduced carbohydrate diets are a fashion trend. Well, this so called trend actually dates back some time. Anthropological study of early hominids has concluded that they lived as hunters-gathers. While nuts, seeds, vegetation and fruit made up an important part of the hunter- gather's diet, his mainstay was hunted or scavenged animal prey.

More recent evaluations of early man's nutritional patterns by Dr. Loren Cordain, estimate that as much as 65 percent of his calories were derived from animal products. Granted, early man was not eating corn fed Angus beef from Jewel, but he was eating the meat, the organs and the bones of his prey. Essentially, a high protein/fat diet. It was a mere 10,000 years ago (or less) that man began exploiting an agricultural niche.

This transition was made due to decreasing population of large game prey and an increasing population of humans. While undeniable good has transcended this dietary shift, i.e., growth of the human population, establishment of permanent settlements, the inception of civilization itself - man's health may have suffered in the transition."

Of important note is the fact the other sister species that died out while modern man's ancestors survived was the fact that modern man's ancestors ate meat as their primary energey source and the other sister species that became extinct ate fruits, nuts, and other vegetation for energy...

Like Robtard said and I said, we evolved off of eating meat as our primary food source...the evidence is in the bones and teeth.

inimalist
both chimps and bonobos eat meat as a staple of their diet

Bicnarok

dadudemon

Punkyhermy
meh i don't eat red meat anyway. i'm more of a seafood and chicken person.

PiruBlood
everything is bad now a days. aw well i guess thats the world we live in

Quiero Mota

Healing Artisan
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Lets see, so far we have been told that following things cause cancer -

red meat,
tomatoes,
mobile phones,
fried potatoes,
not breast feeding,
laptop radiation,
alcohol,
air pollution,
mixed spices,
deodorants,
porato chips,
toast,
toasters
tooth fillings,
Chinese herbal compliments
sunlight,
sunscrean
coffee,
depression,
pet birds,
other random vegetables,
salt,
baby food
magnetic fields,
microwave,
dairy products,
car fumes,
casual sex,
jewelry,
lack of exercise,
shellfish,
hair dyes,
hamburgers
charred food,
low cholesterol
high cholesterol
nickel,
night light
coca-cola
bottled water
birth control pills
agent orange
abortion
peanuts

as well as many many other things...

Posting on the forum causes cancer from the typed letter radiation. laughing laughing

JediSamuraiMRB

I eat meat everyday. What amazes me is that people always claim that certain foods or drinks aren't good for us, yet we eat and drink them each and everyday.

Doom and Gloom

inimalist
There are no true omnivores in nature.

wow

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

WrathfulDwarf
Anyone knows how long it took a T-Rex to evolve into a carnivore? Does every species begins with eating vegetables?

Yes...I know...

dadudemon
And why are they blunt in humans? Humans lack the primary dental features of all mammalian carnivors, PRONOUNCED caninines and most importantly, we lack carnassial teeth completely. Humans have molars for grinding tubers and fruit.

All mammalian carnivors also have a wide bone on each side of their skulls, something humans also lack.

There are plenty of examples in nature where animals, some monkeys and apes, pigs, rodents, eat some meat but that doesn't mean they evolved to. There are no true omnivores in nature.

That is all a bunch of crap...

Care to address my post?

Do you realize that there were 20 different species of humanoid that became extinct? Do you realize what allowed our ancestors to survive while the other 20 died off? What do think we evolved off of that allowed us to survive and make it here?

Captain King
Great to know where my tax dollars are going.

Let me just give them my next paycheck so they can tell me farts stink.

Blight
Did you know that being alive causes cancer, guys?

InnerRise
Originally posted by Blight
Did you know that being alive causes cancer, guys? No it doesn't.

Cells multiplying out of control does.

Know this.

uhuh

dadudemon
Originally posted by InnerRise
No it doesn't.

Cells multiplying out of control does.

Know this.

uhuh

....and environment has nothing to do with those cells multiplying out of control? big grin

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Our canines are really blunt and pathetic.

Cause they're no longer meant for capturing and killing prey, but only for tearing dead flesh. Biologically, in our present state we are omnivorous scavengers.

ragesRemorse

Potato chips, TV, Internet, soda, stress and to much sun is bad for you too confused

Sadako of Girth
Yes, if your meat is red, get to the doctor... quickly..!

stick out tongue

JackieCD
Depends on the meat. Organic meat is the only way to go. Everything else is injected with drugs.

Morning_Glory

Bummer...vegans win this round. sad no meat is good for you dodgy ...

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
no meat is good for you dodgy ...

Nu-uh MG!

Fish is good for ya. Lots of Omega 3 and other stuff for your body. wink

Faith27
Too much of everything is bad.....

JediSamuraiMRB
Since I'm sick at the moment, I'll be eating some red meat and make sure its cooked thoroughly.

KidRock
I wish they would start doing studies on what DOESNT cause cancer..that would be an interesting read since it seems to be that everything does.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by KidRock
I wish they would start doing studies on what DOESNT cause cancer..that would be an interesting read since it seems to be that everything does.

laughing laughing out loud thumb up

GCG
Kangaroo meat is a red and healthy meat.

lord xyz

Bummer...vegans win this round. sad KFC isn't Red Meat. hmm

Passione
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
meh i don't eat red meat anyway. i'm more of a seafood and chicken person.

That sounds exactly like me. But I do like my pork and bacon.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Passione
That sounds exactly like me. But I do like my pork and bacon. pork sick

shiv
Tore through 500g of pork two days ago and ripped through lamb shoulder casserole yesterday and today

yeah mah ripped peak human bod thrives on meat, Fish is cool high DHA Omega 3 Iodine Natural Florine kwoefficient calcium etc.

and beanz n soy beans are cool too

but ya know

Meat is sooo good smile

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by GCG
Kangaroo meat is a red and healthy meat.

Oi! Leave our Kangaroos alone, you evil Kangaroo meater eater!!! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.