Superman vs ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Reading some old Superman appearances recently, and noticing his highly variable power levels, I became curious:

*** Who has beaten Superman the fastest in a straight up fight? ***

This is not a could or might be able to, but has actually been shown to.

Can include both PC and current, but can't include situations where some character has a temporary power-up or weapon for a story e.g. Emperor Joker or Parallax.

One that comes to mind is Witchblade in the JLA crossover.

basilisk
... and in your opinion was the beatdown fair & believable or a complete load of PIS/CIS/crap?

tkitna
A gas station

Tron
John Stewart? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Originally posted by Tron
John Steward? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who?

Larceny
Skeletor.

Gecko4lif
Ds koed him in 3 punches 1 time.

Juntai
Originally posted by basilisk
Reading some old Superman appearances recently, and noticing his highly variable power levels, I became curious:

*** Who has beaten Superman the fastest in a straight up fight? ***

This is not a could or might be able to, but has actually been shown to.

Can include both PC and current, but can't include situations where some character has a temporary power-up or weapon for a story e.g. Emperor Joker or Parallax.

One that comes to mind is Witchblade in the JLA crossover. Parallax did it one punch. lol.
That's the fastest I can think of.
But yah, powerup

Faceman
Venom. stick out tongue

basilisk
Originally posted by Faceman
Venom. stick out tongue

Forgot all about that incident smile But while Venom seemed to be putting the hurts on, Supes wasn't thrashed.

...whereas Witchblade beat him so bad he ended up eating hospital food - and took about 2 panels to do it.

yugotank
Speedy could take him out with one shot!

Sorry, Wrong "shot".......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.